• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7639 users

Looking for a team? - Page 77

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 110 Next
EagleShade
Profile Joined September 2011
United States42 Posts
July 30 2012 17:57 GMT
#1521
Server: NA
Bnet: EagleShade.377
Race: Zerg
League: Platinum
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/526816/1/EagleShade/
Other: Looking for a casual team. I'm on late at night (11pm-1am cst). I'll do tournaments and what not, but I'm more looking for people to get to know and play with so we can learn from each other.
Yeah, I'm 30+, have a wife, kids, play SCII and watch eSports... So?!
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
July 30 2012 21:23 GMT
#1522
Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.

User was warned for spamming
Loes
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada115 Posts
August 01 2012 05:43 GMT
#1523
Server: NA
Bnet: Loes.176
Race: Protoss
League: Mid-Masters
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2981835/1/Loes/
Other: Started to take sc2 seriously. I'm looking for a team to practice and play clan wars with.
Rhye.
Profile Joined August 2012
Jordan3 Posts
August 02 2012 18:27 GMT
#1524
Server: NA
Bnet: rhye.693
Race: Protoss
League: Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2834573/1/Rhye/
Other: i started my holiday today, i'm looking for a team to have fun/improve/practice with partners, will be very active for now.
i used to be in clans in FPS games, i have ts3, mumble, ventrilo and raidcall
Cr7Terran
Profile Joined October 2011
Peru15 Posts
August 02 2012 21:13 GMT
#1525
Server: NA
Bnet: Sniper.503
Race: Zerg/Terran
League: Master
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2419147/1/Sniper/
Other: i used to play terran from season1-season 7 (master level) , now i have switched to zerg, i am still master but my level is like top diamond with zerg.
i'm looking for a team to have fun/improve/practice with partners, will be very active for now.
I have ts, ventrilo and skype.
=)
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
August 02 2012 21:19 GMT
#1526
Server: NA
BNet: GeeFive.904
Race: Zerg
League: Master
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2243961/1/GeeFive/
Other: WCG USA National Champion in SC:BW
BloodyPalace
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada17 Posts
August 04 2012 19:31 GMT
#1527
Server: NA
B.net: BloodyPalace.614
Race: Protoss
League: Top 8 Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3530416/1/BloodyPalace/
Other: 1v1 Ladder is not exactly the most friendly environment to meet practice partners so I'm looking for an active, like-minded team with a mature atmosphere and play often. My goal right now is to reach Masters League before HotS comes out and would like to help others do so as well. Thanks for taking the time to read ^^
Dimensional strings attuned
Lucoda
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Ireland183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-06 13:23:39
August 06 2012 12:58 GMT
#1528
Server: Eu
B.net: Lucoda.697
Race: Zerg
League: Platnium
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2377393/1/Lucoda/
Other: Im looking for a serious team with gold being the lowest league in it. A team that enters team leagues and knows tournaments would be a huge factor aswell. I am a very serious starcraft 2 player and understand it very well due to watching the game alot aswlel as playing. Please PM me on this or message me in game if I am online Ty very much for reading :D

EDIT:
I would just like to add some more info. The last few months I have been playing in z33k tournaments,especially Eu Good As Gold. I placed 2nd in that tournament twice and have played in others too.I want a team that are around the same level, Gold-Diamond/Masters that are gonna be serious and make a name for themselves.
https://twitter.com/LucodaSC2
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
August 07 2012 09:16 GMT
#1529
Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.

User was temp banned for this post.
FreedomSC2
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 21:14:10
August 07 2012 21:06 GMT
#1530
[image loading]


Team ALT Wiki - SC2Ranks - STL Season 1


ALT Stacraft is currently looking for new players for its competitive SC2 Team. The team's current minimum requirement is 1,300 Points Masters. If you meet this requirement and are interested in learning more about trying out please email information about yourself to: sm_storm@hotmail.com . Players of interest will be contacted back; please provide the following information.

Name:
Username:
Skype:
In-Game ID:

Please provide a brief summary of why we should consider you for a tryout. Also please list any past or current team experience that is relevant. (All information provided will remain confidential).


The team recently finished 3rd in the STL Premiere league is currently signed up for ESEA and IPTL. We are looking to find the right players for our long term team building project. Players who qualify for our Main Roster will be entitled to all the benefits of our team.

Thank you for your interest,
Best of luck to everyone who sends in an application.

Steve "Freedom" Rush,
Team ALT / ALT Starcraft

Team Showmatches: Regular Showmatches ALT Gauntlet Showmatches
InCGaming
Profile Joined August 2012
25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-03 09:25:34
August 09 2012 00:31 GMT
#1531
[image loading]
InC Gaming Tryouts[NA]

InC Gaming is currently not searching will update if this changes.
http://InCGaming.co.uk Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImNotChobo Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/incgamingsc
FSKi
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States901 Posts
August 11 2012 14:28 GMT
#1532
--- Nuked ---
QxG.Meaglor
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium2 Posts
August 11 2012 20:10 GMT
#1533
I`m a low diamond protoss player, at the end of this month I`ll have a year dedicated to getting better at starcraft2. I`m looking for a team that can help me get better and give me a fun and warm environment as I train and learn the game. My goal is to get into masters and attend some small lans when I feel like I have a fighting chance in them.

Id : QxGMeaglor // 623 (Europe)
Mail : Meaglor@gmail.com

Feel free to mail me or pm me on battle.net mostly online in the late evening and night.

Regards
I'm a QxG fanboy!!
virul3nce
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 22:42:16
August 11 2012 22:06 GMT
#1534
Looking for a very casual team but is still worth practicing with!

US Server

Mid Masters Protoss

Drop me a PM or just message me @ virulence.879

RealAncestor
Profile Joined August 2012
Romania25 Posts
August 12 2012 18:49 GMT
#1535
Server: Eu
ID: Ancestor#252
Race: Protoss
League: Master - Division Ranked 1st
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1709154/1/Ancestor/
Other:

I am looking for a team to play with and especially because I will go to DreamHack Bucharest in 27-28 October 2012 and would really like to wear a clan tag, maybe a clan shirt, who knows

And now something about me: My name is Michael, I am 21 years old (in November 22 years old), I live in Romania and I go to the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (city in which I also live) and study there Computer Science. I play StarCraft since I was 7 years old and I now I play StarCraft2 almost since it was released. I play for fun and have also some intentions in going pro if that would not damage my study process at faculty.

Thank you for reading and I hope I will hear from somebody before DreamHack Bucharest 27-28 October 2012.

Have a good day!
hpty603
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 18:00:10
August 12 2012 21:40 GMT
#1536
Server: NA
ID: Lobo.484
Race: Protoss
League: Master
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/us/913509/Lobo

Hi, I'm the coordinator for the University of Pittsburgh's CSL team. Lately, I've been losing my will to practice and play. Looking to join a team to practice with so I can hopefully revive my spark ^^

EDIT: Joined a team
I only play 2v2 to see how much of the map I can turn purple ~ Jinro
Synizta
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia30 Posts
August 13 2012 13:07 GMT
#1537
Server: NA
Bnet: Synizta. 276
Race: Protoss
League: Gold - NA. Plat on EU & SEA accounts however. (Will provide links for all 3)
Profile:

NA - http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2191891/Synizta
EU - http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2821062/MYƎDǂSynizta
SEA - http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/113906/1/Synizta/

About me:

I'm a 19 year old Australian protoss player, who is currently getting coaching from American pro player NrSRaNGeD.
Often try to spend 3-4 hours a day playing, preferbly in practice games working on builds, or ladder if no one to practice with. Have skype, got a mic. Usually attend every lan in my home city that there is, May try occasionaly fly inter-state for lans too.

I don't tend to ladder much, if i do, it's usually on a smurf account (which is also gold) to practice builds on ladder, without wrecking my primary US account more then i have. (MMR wise).

The clan/team im looking for is one that isn't massively oversized with how many people there are, but is still pretty active and can tend to find someone to practice with for a little while at a time, then also help analysing replays and such after playing practice games.
JamesArk
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada37 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 02:18:13
August 14 2012 02:17 GMT
#1538
Server: NA
Bnet: James.732
Race: Protoss
League: Masters
Profile: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/692458/James

Freshly minted Masters, looking for a team that's very active and practices a lot. I've been promoted twice this season (from Plat to Masters) and would like keep working and improving, but laddering only provides a certain level of feedback so I'd really like to be able to grind out certain builds with teammates and have some focused practice.

Also available on Skype or whatever other messaging application you like to use.
EddyTwoHands
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 06:48:00
August 14 2012 06:39 GMT
#1539
[image loading]
http://www.pintgaming.com
Pint Gaming is looking for StarCraft 2 players to join their team. Eligible players must meet Pint Gaming team standards.

No cheating
Positive
Dedicated
NA server
Mature, in person, as well as game play
Masters/GM
Plays frequently
Hard working
Has a good understanding of the game
Willing to practice with our team
Wanting to grow as a team while achieving individual goals
Able to play in tournaments
Able to stream is a bonus

All Players picked will start off in the Pint Army. In the Pint Army you will be part of the Pint Gaming community and from there you must prove you have what it takes to move up the ranks and get a spot on the team.

Think you’ve got what it takes?
Might as well.
BulbaProbe
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States8 Posts
August 14 2012 07:15 GMT
#1540
Server: NA
Bnet: BulbaProbe.398
Race: Protoss
League: Mid-Masters
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/us/367818/BulbaProbe

Looking for a very active clan with a lot of members. I also have a zerg friend who is at my level that would be interested in joining as well. Just looking for practice and some fun times :D
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 311
TaKeTV 240
IndyStarCraft 172
BRAT_OK 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 311
IndyStarCraft 172
ProTech144
MaxPax 116
BRAT_OK 111
UpATreeSC 89
MindelVK 18
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 933
EffOrt 573
Mini 522
ggaemo 184
firebathero 157
Barracks 56
White-Ra 53
910 51
Hyun 48
Shinee 38
[ Show more ]
Shine 33
Killer 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 19
soO 17
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4956
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4549
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1132
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2705
singsing1689
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS171
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss69
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2415
• TFBlade898
Other Games
• Shiphtur249
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.