• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7603 users

The state of Battle.net 2.0 - Page 27

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 24 2010 19:27 GMT
#521
I, like a lot of people am upset at the lack of server integration, however I also thought of something. What if its an intentional "design flaw" by separating us into different regions each one will have its own meta game, thus they impulse the creation of new strats and are able to locate imbalances more easily (e.g. the Korean Queen rush), since what they have are several separate testing environments it makes the process of balancing the game quicker. Then when they feel the game is sufficiently "balanced" they will overcome the "design error" and integrate the servers.

Honestly I feel it could just as easily be Blizz, being Blizz, but at least thats food for thought

-Solace
Moderator
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
May 24 2010 20:11 GMT
#522
The current state of bnet 2.0 is a great guide on how to fall on your face.
There's no S in KT. :P
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 24 2010 20:14 GMT
#523
On May 25 2010 04:18 bakesale wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 05:45 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Cross server playability
There is none. There won't be any for release. They don't even have latency as an excuse anymore - I played on US today without battleping, after the TCP to UDP switch, and it's completely smooth. No lag, next to no latency differences from playing on EU.


The latency argument is worthless anyway, since what are you supposed to do if you travel to another country? For example, this year, 10/12 months I am in the US, and the other two I'm in Europe. I am on a US server, but if latency was an issue, wouldn't it be better for me to select EU servers while traveling? If this were the case, it's a disservice to the customer to lock them in to their initial region's servers. I also have played the beta on US servers while in the EU, and the latency is fine.

Also, with this wonderful Facebook integration, I have RL friends, that will assumedly be showing up in Bnet as a Facebook friend also, registered on the EU Bnet servers that I won't be able to play with. Great.

At this point I'd even be happy with a web 2.0 micropayment to be able to log in to different regional servers. It's better than not playing on these other servers at all (or being forced to buy another copy of the game, which I know a lot of people will resort to).

I just played my 5 placement games and a 2v2 on Asia, and there was NO LAG. The latency was really quite fine.

In a division with Garimto btw, holla~~
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Necrosjef
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom530 Posts
May 24 2010 21:23 GMT
#524
I was told the inbuilt latency to battle.net was 500ms. Not sure if any truth in that but if that was true you would only really experience lagg when playing Europe vs Australia for example which is around 750ms.
Europe Server Diamond Player: ID=Necrosjef Code=957
CowGoMoo
Profile Joined December 2006
United States428 Posts
May 24 2010 21:25 GMT
#525
On May 25 2010 06:23 Necrosjef wrote:
I was told the inbuilt latency to battle.net was 500ms. Not sure if any truth in that but if that was true you would only really experience lagg when playing Europe vs Australia for example which is around 750ms.

500ms? holy mother of zeus, WC3 was 250 and I think SC2 is supposed to be about 125.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 24 2010 21:28 GMT
#526
On May 25 2010 06:23 Necrosjef wrote:
I was told the inbuilt latency to battle.net was 500ms. Not sure if any truth in that but if that was true you would only really experience lagg when playing Europe vs Australia for example which is around 750ms.

I think that's some outdated information, it was 250 for a long time then halved down to 125.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
May 24 2010 21:34 GMT
#527
125ms isn't too bad, maybe if they could get it down to 75 dynamically if you were close to the server and had good connection or so. Anywhere below 50ms becomes pointless and nearly impossible to notice, I think.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 21:48:12
May 24 2010 21:47 GMT
#528
found this on a brazilian forum lolol
[image loading]
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
EverDawn
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden91 Posts
May 24 2010 22:09 GMT
#529
On May 25 2010 04:17 Niteo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2010 03:21 teamsolid wrote:
Here's the thing, before the release of WoW, MMOGs were pretty much the most hardcore of the hardcore genres of games out there. You'd think there was no way a soccer mom would ever pick up a MMOG like this and actually enjoy it, but somehow Blizzard managed this feat. I'm thinking Blizzard is "trying" to do the same with Battle.net 2.0 but so far I just don't see it really working, because the game SC2 itself doesn't seem casual friendly at all.


Exactly. You can tell SC2 as a product and battle.net 2.0 as a service are targeting two completely different markets.

And it is going to fail for SC2.

Any ideas on how to get the message out? We have 3 different topics on TL expressing everyone's distaste for the direction of battle.net 2.0. Two topics discussing battle.net 2.0 in general (with FrozenArbiter's professional insight), and one topic discussing how it will harm custom content (with IskatuMesk's custom content experience). If we were to combine all these topics and try to reach out to the general public then maybe we can get Blizzard to open their eyes.

Where do we go to? The battle.net forums have completely evolved from a decade ago; fanboyism runs rampant there and very few old fans still post there anymore. They'll basically eat up whatever shit blizzard cranks out.

There is that rock and battle.net 2.0 comparison picture that we could try to digg up. Does blizzard pay attention to twitter or facebook? We could try to get a change battle.net 2.0 group up. Any good ideas?


I actully have been reading a lot of these post, but I'm so new t othis scene that I don't feel I have anything smart enugh to say, but this is one thing I've been thinking about a lot. IF the community here really is that disssatisfied, can we not make a effort in some other way then our own forums to change Blizzards mind? A ironic facebook group comes to mind, signing a petition is a nother?

And, this might have been ksed before, but is all this content TL produces also posted on the Blizz forums?

Thanks TL for being great, I'm also worried, beacuse if SC2 dosn't live up to the legacy, I'll will never get the chanse to be aprt of the jorney I missed with SC1
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour. - Blake
Renaissance
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada273 Posts
May 24 2010 22:27 GMT
#530
On May 25 2010 06:47 Drakan wrote:
found this on a brazilian forum lolol
[image loading]

I followed the iPhone template:

[image loading]

http://digg.com/pc_games/Stone_40_000_BC_vs_Battle_net_2_0_2010

Digg it up
Live forever or die trying.
Renaissance
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada273 Posts
May 24 2010 22:28 GMT
#531
Also you shouldn't blame SC2, blame Battle.net 2.0.
Live forever or die trying.
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 23:01:56
May 24 2010 22:59 GMT
#532
:O is this image real ?

CHAT

http://forum.hangarnet.com.br/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=21863
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
May 24 2010 23:00 GMT
#533
i dont know how it is for other people... but I am just getting TERRIBLE lag when playing games.
Shew
Blackhawk13
Profile Joined April 2010
United States442 Posts
May 24 2010 23:09 GMT
#534
i just assumed they were going to add chat channels in when the game went live.. really disappointed that it appears they arent.

i wish they would just fix the terrible flaws and designs in the wc3 interface (i.e not being able to read chat while trying to join custom games etc) and just perfect on that design..

ohwell
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
May 24 2010 23:17 GMT
#535
with patch 13 i got the impression that latency is not an issue (at least for me) if the bnet fuckups wouldnt accure i would be a happy camper regarding that.

The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
hejakev
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden518 Posts
May 24 2010 23:18 GMT
#536
On May 23 2010 06:10 lew wrote:
I wrote this on the beta forum (bad written, I know):

Dear blizzard,

I am sure you heard about ICCUP before. It's a starcraft 1 server with great and simple futures. People from Korea, Europe and Asia are all playing on the same server and everything is working perfectly. One thing is not that good about it: it's not noobfriendly.

Blizzard fixed the not-noob friendliness with leagues, which is the only thing that battlenet 2 does better then ICCUP. Battlenet 2 is lacking a lot of very simple features which ICCUP has and which are NEEDED for starcraft 2 to become an ESPORTS game.

The feautures:
- channels
- decent friend adding system (now it is ridicilous, the system pre-patch 13 was better)
- a global ranking (remove the divisions please)
- lan

What you are doing now is:
- dividing people between different servers
- making tournaments almost impossible with the current friend system and with no-lan
- making it impossible for people to check how well / bad they are doing compared to the rest of the world (ranking)
- making it impossible to play with people from other continents
- making battlenet a lonely place

Why is ICCUP
- capable to add people to 1 global server?
- capable to add chat channels without a single problem?
- capable to make a global ranking?

Almost everyone at the teamliquid forums is asking for these futures and you keep on being stubborn. These features are so simple and still they are missing from battlenet. I know that you think that some of these features have disadvantages, but that doesn't take away that they are NEEDED if you want sc2 to be an ESPORTS game. I understand that making 1 global server is hard, but things like chatchannels, a decent friend-adding system and a global ranking are not that hard to implement. I also understand that this is BETA, but aren't these things so simple that they should be in the BETA already?





You're a very literate Belgian
divinesage
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore649 Posts
May 25 2010 03:06 GMT
#537
The latency argument is indeed worthless. I have been playing games on the US Server all the way from Singapore and except for some lag on the first day, there's next to no lag on the subsequent days that I have played.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6539 Posts
May 25 2010 06:15 GMT
#538
I'd like to thank FrozenArbiter for showing me that I don't have to buy into delusion just because I dreamt that SC2 and Battle.net 2.0 would dissolve the gaming world in bliss once they arrived. I love the game. I think it's amazing, and as silly as Browder et al. may be, they somehow made an A+ RTS. I used to play games like Unreal Tournament, Rainbow Six, Halo 2 and Tremulous just because they were fun. My knees gave out when these games/franchises took the paths they took. It doesn't bother me, because I just go to the next game that's interesting (with BW being an eternal backdrop). I thought SC2 could be the next game for me. It's not - it isn't fun. Not because it's beta. It won't be fun at release because B.net 2.0 reeks of deceptive sewage. There is one feature, a great matchmaking system (not a great ladder). Everything else is either known not to be on its way or strongly suspected of being an empty promise or something designed to screw us.

[image loading]

See this, Canessa? We're not console gamers. We all have one of these. This is how we play our games. I understand that on Xbox Live, chat rooms make no sense because you don't chat with these, you use microphones. It's not helpful to have a Vent channel with 40 people in it, so why have chat channels on XBL? XBL conveniently lacks brick and mortar RTS games, but right now one of those is Battle.net 2.0's only title.

When you're on regular Battle.net, you're in one of two places. You're either playing in a game, or you're in a chat channel with the community. Tournaments, clans, clan wars, a place to meet people, to talk about the game, RIGHT INSIDE Battle.net itself. It really contributes to longevity.

You can pop out of the game you just finished and find yourself in a channel with friends and friends of friends dicking around. You're really excited about the game you just played, and you think it was awesome. On Battle.net:
You host the replay and watch it together.
On battle.net 2.0:
You boot up your Livestream or ustream account to stream the replay. Your friends alt-tab and open up their browsers to watch your stream (even Livestream and ustream have built-in chat rooms). Battle.net goes down for maintenance and you wrack your brains out trying to read the Chinese characters on the offline launcher you downloaded so you can show your friends the replay, then you just ALT+F4 everything and load up Pokerstars. Later you email your friends the replay file so they can watch it by themselves, but none of them gives a fuck anymore.

It's a strategy game. Replays are a lot easier to deal with in RTS games than FPS demos or RPG replays. You already have them in SC2 at release, even though they weren't in SC1 at release. They need to be online. We've had online replays for a long time. Promising them after release so they can go the way of WC3 online replays - bullshit.

Modern games (go to open-source games if your favorite commercial game doesn't have this) use competent netcode. This means that people with modern (i.e., broadband) Internet connections can enjoy LAN latency or "unlagged" play. Games without such clever programming elements have LAN play so that you at least have perfect latency when you're playing your $5000 match at WCG or killing time with your friends at a Bay Area LANevermind. I have no doubt that the utmost effort put in by the Battle.net team to excise anything that could be cracked and turned into pirate (private) servers will only further motivate the Chinese or Russians to produce some actually worthwhile medium for playing this great RTS. If you can't even include Battle.net authentication LAN play (I log in to Battle.net to activate LAN play) then you can authenticate someone else's fucking credit card. You have squeezed and squeezed and drawn all the fun out from online gaming.

By the way, where are basic chat commands? Do I have to go back to the picture of the keyboard? Do they assume that people will only use the MOUSE to send messages to other players because they are masturbating with the other hand in order to extract some amount of fun from their miserable gaming service?

Antihack? We'll see how well they do about banning offenders in the future.

SC2 is an RTS. It's not an MMORPG. If you want to add persistent elements, it's fine, but only as long as you don't pretend they take the place of elements of Battle.net and modern games that any competent studio can put together. That is, including kindergarten achievements (that unlock DECALS and AVATARS REALLY!? Are you sure you know what an RTS game is about?) and calling it the Battle.net 2.0 experience does nothing more than equate the Battle.net 2.0 experience with being drowned in anal fetus corpses. They aren't harmful; lots of people think they're neat, but you're using them to strip basic features and mislead your fans (who have largely been guaranteed sales just because of BW's prestige) so they buy your World of Faceboxlivesoft cunt excrete. Unacceptable. The idea of a persistent character in an RTS game should NEVER supersede fundamental elements that make games fun. If you don't know what those are, you really didn't look hard enough at how you handled the original Battle.net. Xbox Live is full of titles from different studios. Battle.net 2.0 only has one studio. Canessa stated that this allowed a tighter integration of Blizzard games with Battle.net. What he meant was that they could scrap LAN and everything we're used to and charge you for your own content. It might work, and they might all retire before developing WoW 2, but if it doesn't, it's because of this short-sighted bullshit that sabotages how successful SC2 can be.

Matchmaking is great, you can always line up a game even if the trash in clan x17 is dodging you because you hit C+ on iCCup. However, the divisions just treat us like children. Overall rankings (just call up the players' hidden MMR?) and a totally transparent ladder - and names that aren't Warpgate Tango Foxtrot.

Gateway selection. I have friends in Europe and Asia. I want to play with them. Or is all this talk about Battle.net 2.0 being about esports which is about community just a butt plug for the shareholders? I'm surely not paying $180 for WoL if I even pay $60 to get into just one server. And no, I'm not a freeloader. People have shown that the latency is fine by having multiple beta accounts. If latency is the problem, then disallow people from matchmaking across servers. After you let me play on Asia, fix custom games and chat channels so I don't have to do hell knows what just to cheese someone I met from iCCup or TL or some other part of the Internet that actually knows how to support a Starcraft community. What are you trying to do, region-code Battle.net 2.0 like it's a DVD? What are we to you, pigs?

A custom games browser shouldn't be some sterile roster of forget it.

As far as map publishing, modding, and local map hosting... I can't say anything comparable to the expertise of IskatuMesk.

A couple of these problems are all related to the way B.net 2.0 handles traffic. Specifically, LAN latency, online replays, local hosting of maps are all ostensibly impractical (I'm only but so educated in networking) because everybody connects to Battle.net servers for games. This is great because some people for whatever reason have trouble forwarding ports on their network. Simply append a second netcode mode which is client to client so that we can have online replays and better custom games.

Most of the things so far are basic things that we would expect. Things we might like include clan support and tournament support. Real clans, too, not more XBL-derived inanity. Not just future patch -> never. What am I supposed to believe? You've promised Facebook and achievements on release. I already have my own achievements. They're called cheese the fuck out of my fr

I had some really elegant ways of articulating some of these points, but they were arrived at during hypnagogia and I can't remember them anymore. The profanity is pejorative and light-hearted. My attitude is serious. In summary, jury rig online replays, chat channels, chat commands, and gateway selection immediately or it's just a risible travesty. Make some improvements over the original and we'll talk about microtransactions. Stop salivating because I said that and add the damn channels. Dustin Browder, you have not disappointed me. Has Battle.net 2.0? I'll know whether it has disappointed me when I see a version of it that isn't blatantly some sort of April Fools' joke.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
bakesale
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States187 Posts
May 25 2010 06:49 GMT
#539
On May 23 2010 07:00 FrozenArbiter wrote:
LAN
Will not be in the game. It seems that they have even given up on the idea of having a LAN-through-bnet where you would have to authenticate your game before playing on LAN. Their reasons for this have been stupid excuses along the lines of people who want LAN being evil fly-wing-pulling bastards*:, but I guess it's probably piracy related.


Piracy issue: letting the terrorists win.

No matter what, people will get this from piratebay (or whatever), with a program to circumvent any security Blizzard puts in. They will install the game and play on third-party servers. They will do this whether or not LAN capability is in the game.

The rest of us, those who pay for the game and do everything as we should, will not have basic LAN capability that has been in, literally, every Blizzard RTS since Warcraft I (and I, probably what you would classify as a "casual" gamer, have used LAN in literally every Blizzard RTS since WCI). Authenticating with Bnet upon program launch would be acceptable.

Also, I fail to see how LAN will be allowing people to "beat up on noobs."
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 08:14:04
May 25 2010 08:09 GMT
#540
On May 25 2010 07:59 Drakan wrote:
:O is this image real ?

CHAT

http://forum.hangarnet.com.br/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=21863

Can you rehost somewhere? You have to login to see it.

On May 25 2010 15:49 bakesale wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 07:00 FrozenArbiter wrote:
LAN
Will not be in the game. It seems that they have even given up on the idea of having a LAN-through-bnet where you would have to authenticate your game before playing on LAN. Their reasons for this have been stupid excuses along the lines of people who want LAN being evil fly-wing-pulling bastards*:, but I guess it's probably piracy related.


Piracy issue: letting the terrorists win.

No matter what, people will get this from piratebay (or whatever), with a program to circumvent any security Blizzard puts in. They will install the game and play on third-party servers. They will do this whether or not LAN capability is in the game.

The rest of us, those who pay for the game and do everything as we should, will not have basic LAN capability that has been in, literally, every Blizzard RTS since Warcraft I (and I, probably what you would classify as a "casual" gamer, have used LAN in literally every Blizzard RTS since WCI). Authenticating with Bnet upon program launch would be acceptable.

Also, I fail to see how LAN will be allowing people to "beat up on noobs."

Yeah, couldn't agree with you more.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift2966
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2270
shahzam673
KnowMe305
C9.Mang0198
ArmadaUGS104
UpATreeSC97
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
3m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 3m
Online Event
13h 3m
FEL
18h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.