• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8445 users

SC2 Map - Chupung Ryeong - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
May 03 2010 05:21 GMT
#81
wow its really pretty
Moderator
GeMicles
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada307 Posts
May 03 2010 05:24 GMT
#82
hot. i can see you put a lot of effort into this. good job
i pikachu in the shower
AncienTs
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan227 Posts
May 03 2010 07:13 GMT
#83
dude, this is friggin fantastic.
Starcraft Disclaimer Language: There is no imbalance, nothing is OP.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
May 03 2010 07:16 GMT
#84
By far the best ported map ive seen, and that includes LT.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
kickinhead
Profile Joined December 2008
Switzerland2069 Posts
May 03 2010 07:17 GMT
#85
How do I play those Maps in SC2? Is there another way than just "Test Map", like being able to play them Online in Custom Games? That would be really awesome!
https://soundcloud.com/thesamplethief
rK
Profile Joined September 2002
United States371 Posts
May 03 2010 07:36 GMT
#86
Is that a little smiling dinosaur in the middle? Looks cute
Fharoc
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada32 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 21:23:07
July 09 2010 21:22 GMT
#87
Bumping this thread if that's ok.

Now that it's phase2 of beta I was wondering if we could get this map published. I know that there are currently some issues getting custom maps published on bnet, but I was really hoping to play this map as it has been my favorite!

I don't know enough about the Map Editor to get the publishing system to work.

Many thanks to the OP for porting this map and doing a wonderful job!

(btw first post on TL)

edit: spelling.
wanderer
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States641 Posts
July 09 2010 22:06 GMT
#88
Right before phase 1 ended, I saw a stream where the commentators noticed that you can mine the gold minerals (at least on the right hand side) from the cliff immediately to the left of them. Have you already taken care of that?
Fuck you, I have a degree in mathematics and I speak 12 languages. (I called the World Cup final in 2008 btw)
loadme
Profile Joined April 2010
171 Posts
July 09 2010 22:16 GMT
#89
interessting design, but me bother 2 things


first. this map gives any high-range unit a big advantage
- colossi, tanks will dominate the midgame. (disadvantage zerg)


second.
- you really need a different name for this map. sounds like chung ying jung
Yes.
lyk503
Profile Joined May 2009
United States261 Posts
July 09 2010 23:05 GMT
#90
On July 10 2010 07:16 loadme wrote:
interessting design, but me bother 2 things


first. this map gives any high-range unit a big advantage
- colossi, tanks will dominate the midgame. (disadvantage zerg)


second.
- you really need a different name for this map. sounds like chung ying jung



First off, this is an SC1 remake, so changing the name is not a viable choice. Second, I disagree about the disadvantage for Zerg. A 1 base muta would rape on this map.
z0mgz starcraft
Fharoc
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada32 Posts
July 09 2010 23:27 GMT
#91
I'm excited that the TL community is happy to talk about this map (I did bump it from 2months..)

The map itself is excellent, and has tons of opportunities for all sorts of builds and playstyles aswell as some good harass.

What I'm most concerned about is getting this map up on the B.Net phase 2 US servers, and I would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me achieve this
JakeBake
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada27 Posts
July 13 2010 00:39 GMT
#92
Sorry, I know this is probably a stupid question - but where do I put the file in order to play it online?

Thanks a lot.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 13 2010 00:47 GMT
#93
Woah, nice. :O
Blinn
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom68 Posts
July 13 2010 01:03 GMT
#94
Right before phase 1 ended, I saw a stream where the commentators noticed that you can mine the gold minerals (at least on the right hand side) from the cliff immediately to the left of them. Have you already taken care of that?


I'm certain I did deal with this, and also I double checked about creep ranges meeting at the ramp (another concern voiced on the stream) and I'm uploading it to the US servers now; I'll have to see if I can borrow a friend's account to upload to EU as well. Sorry for the delay I had some real life stuff.
2 Fav Things? Team Melee & Bjornebryggs!
Dist
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom5 Posts
July 13 2010 01:13 GMT
#95
Nice looking map. I remember watching some great matches on gomtv of this map (and tasteless trying to pronounce it).
Blinn
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom68 Posts
July 13 2010 01:18 GMT
#96
Okay, I'm uploading my SC1 remakes: Chupung Ryeong, The Garden (which is Garden of God, but you can't have God in your map's name) and Moonglaive to both EU and US servers as soon as possible.
2 Fav Things? Team Melee & Bjornebryggs!
USn
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
July 13 2010 01:25 GMT
#97
I saw a couple casted games with this map and all I can say is thank god some good custom ones are starting to get played, because the blizzard maps are AWFUL. None of them should really be in competition.

Does anyone have vods/casts/replays of other high level games on custom maps, especially this one?
sage_francis
Profile Joined December 2006
France1823 Posts
July 13 2010 03:07 GMT
#98
this is beautiful. great work.
Blinn
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom68 Posts
July 17 2010 04:16 GMT
#99
Due to the inability to upload custom maps to Europe this can only be played on US server I'm afraid. Anyway, Chupung Ryeong, MoonGlaive and The Garden are all up, just search for them!

I also believe Chupung was played during ITL Season 10: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ITL_X
No idea where to find the vods though, sorry.
2 Fav Things? Team Melee & Bjornebryggs!
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
July 17 2010 04:42 GMT
#100
Thanks Blinn.... this makes many of us happy, your work will be greatly appreciated
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 5m
INu's Battles
14h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 5m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.