• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

Brutal NUR (No Upgrades Run) - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
September 08 2010 22:24 GMT
#161
On September 09 2010 05:14 Zades wrote:
Uploaded Gates of Hell, Shatter the Sky, and Belly of the Beast. Still doing All In -_-


Good luck with that, we are all holding our breaths for All In. Air in particular is going to be a harder than hell.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
carebear91
Profile Joined February 2010
Singapore236 Posts
September 09 2010 02:16 GMT
#162
all the best zades. waiting for the all-in video :D
flamekin
Profile Joined April 2010
United States72 Posts
September 09 2010 02:58 GMT
#163
barracks make great walls
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
September 13 2010 01:17 GMT
#164
How's your progress with All In?
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
September 14 2010 21:55 GMT
#165
God I'm stuck on All In (air) as well >< Can't wait to see a video of this
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
heronz
Profile Joined August 2010
25 Posts
September 15 2010 16:40 GMT
#166
this might work for land: have people tried a cloaked ghost wall and snipe the overseers with AA. mayb have to rotate the ghost, since no cloak upgrades. does kerrigan have detect?
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
September 15 2010 19:32 GMT
#167
On August 23 2010 12:53 ReCharge wrote:
^ +1 Even if you are Fantasy, Nada, Morrow or whoever progamer, I don't think even they can do it without upgrades.

lol i doubt that... im pretty sure they can pull it off.... fantasy would go vulture/banshee crazy (banshess are his valk replacement he can fly around sniping nydus's with them)
Jaedong.
HelloSon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States456 Posts
September 16 2010 22:10 GMT
#168
i'm curious how many hours Zades has spent trying to do All-In.
yo
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4019 Posts
September 17 2010 01:35 GMT
#169
I suppose you don't have to do both the All-In ones, right?
GL Zades, I think you're doing an awesome job so far.

Hope SC2 gets posted to speeddemosarchive.com as well...would be nice to see people battle for these.
Zades
Profile Joined April 2010
United States52 Posts
September 17 2010 05:10 GMT
#170
On September 17 2010 07:10 HelloSon wrote:
i'm curious how many hours Zades has spent trying to do All-In.


Meh I try it a few times a day. I think 2-3 hours a day. Add that all up and see. Anyways I think I got a build order down that can beat this if I execute it right. We'll see soon. How soon I dunno. This is harder than I thought it was...
Zinbiel
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden878 Posts
September 17 2010 07:37 GMT
#171
On September 16 2010 04:32 Pedo.Bear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2010 12:53 ReCharge wrote:
^ +1 Even if you are Fantasy, Nada, Morrow or whoever progamer, I don't think even they can do it without upgrades.

lol i doubt that... im pretty sure they can pull it off.... fantasy would go vulture/banshee crazy (banshess are his valk replacement he can fly around sniping nydus's with them)

Well since I have done it and I'm pretty bad, I guess they would have no trouble once they get the strategy down.
Backho fan since 080416. Favourite terran: Mind. Favourite Zerg: Jaedong.
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
September 17 2010 12:19 GMT
#172
On September 17 2010 14:10 Zades wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 07:10 HelloSon wrote:
i'm curious how many hours Zades has spent trying to do All-In.


Meh I try it a few times a day. I think 2-3 hours a day. Add that all up and see. Anyways I think I got a build order down that can beat this if I execute it right. We'll see soon. How soon I dunno. This is harder than I thought it was...


If you do it, make sure you tape it with FRAPS and send it to Blizzard. Feels like you should be rewarded with a "Feats of Strength" achievement

Good luck anyway.
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
gavss
Profile Joined February 2010
Turkey94 Posts
September 17 2010 12:30 GMT
#173
"all in mission without upgrades, research and mercs"
even "Flash" can't do that
251
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1401 Posts
September 17 2010 12:43 GMT
#174
On August 23 2010 14:27 professorjoak wrote:
Prediction: OP completes 28 missions without too much difficulty then gets roflstomped trying to do All In.

+ Show Spoiler +
Most missions can be beaten with "mass the new unit," so no upgrades won't be too big of a deal until All In and it suddenly is.


haha, looks like this was pretty much right, as most have guessed.

Best of luck to you, really hope you pull it off.It would be worth quite a bit of recognition.
"If you can chill..........then chill."
DraWx
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands25 Posts
September 17 2010 16:41 GMT
#175
mass ghosts
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
September 17 2010 20:13 GMT
#176
Mass tanks in All-In works well, but the strategy i've seen and used requires the flame turret. I wonder if there's something that can replace the flame turrets and still stay with the NUR. Here's part 1 of the video of the strat:

9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
pat777
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States356 Posts
September 19 2010 22:48 GMT
#177
has anyone made progress on all in air under these conditions?
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
September 20 2010 03:57 GMT
#178
I already have a hard time with All-in. Can't imagine doing this with zero upgrades. I'd lose my mind.
XK ßubonic
QuothTheRaven
Profile Joined December 2008
United States5524 Posts
September 20 2010 04:12 GMT
#179
On September 17 2010 14:10 Zades wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 07:10 HelloSon wrote:
i'm curious how many hours Zades has spent trying to do All-In.


Meh I try it a few times a day. I think 2-3 hours a day. Add that all up and see. Anyways I think I got a build order down that can beat this if I execute it right. We'll see soon. How soon I dunno. This is harder than I thought it was...

Props to you for your dedication. I'll be blown away if you manage to do it
. . . nevermore
kzn
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1218 Posts
September 20 2010 05:10 GMT
#180
On September 18 2010 05:13 Dionyseus wrote:
Mass tanks in All-In works well, but the strategy i've seen and used requires the flame turret. I wonder if there's something that can replace the flame turrets and still stay with the NUR. Here's part 1 of the video of the strat:


The first time I did All-In I just walled everything with barracks and supply depots. The turrets add DPS to your defenses, but you can do hard walls on both chokes without them if you have to.
Like a G6
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech165
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4541
Jaedong 2553
Leta 2252
Soulkey 1942
EffOrt 1019
Soma 607
Horang2 402
Mini 400
Rush 366
BeSt 319
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
Light 271
Larva 182
Pusan 181
ggaemo 164
Snow 160
Barracks 131
Killer 131
Zeus 126
firebathero 88
hero 84
JYJ 68
Mong 56
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 37
Shinee 30
Aegong 30
sorry 28
Bale 27
Sexy 21
zelot 12
Sacsri 11
Rock 9
Shine 8
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6347
qojqva1069
Dendi858
XaKoH 492
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4091
Khaldor7
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing1928
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo818
byalli537
Lowko368
Livibee194
mouzStarbuck173
DeMusliM172
Liquid`VortiX122
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude8
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV511
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV333
League of Legends
• Jankos1659
• Nemesis1516
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 20m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.