• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 112

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 234 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 03 2016 13:25 GMT
#2221
Wow i've never met anyone allergic to eggs lol. Are you actually allergic to milk or are you lactose intolerant? If it's just lactose you can get lactose free whey isolates. Fuck hemp and soy protein. Maybe try beef protein isolate?
http://www.amazon.com/Musclemeds-Carnivor-Chocolate-4-6-Pounds/dp/B004HY325K/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1426864735&sr=1-1&keywords=Carnivor
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 03 2016 15:17 GMT
#2222
Egg and milk allergy aren't particularly rare but they usually go together, if you have one you probably have the other as well.

I would go with the beef protein.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 03 2016 15:19 GMT
#2223
I'm straight up allergic to em all, yeah. Beef protein isolate is safe, i.e. the bad stuff in red meat is left out, right? Yeah I've heard soy protein is no bueno so I've been looking for something better.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 03 2016 15:46 GMT
#2224
What bad stuff? And any protein isolate is just the protein of the product, nothing else.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 03 2016 15:56 GMT
#2225
Dunno, like cholesterol and stuff I guess, whatever makes red meat unhealthy. That makes sense though. Should I be concerned about the sodium content? If I get two scoops to for 46g of protein (roughly 2/5ths of the total protein I need daily), that's already 30% dv of sodium.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-03 16:04:41
June 03 2016 16:03 GMT
#2226
On June 04 2016 00:56 Aerisky wrote:
Dunno, like cholesterol and stuff I guess, whatever makes red meat unhealthy. That makes sense though. Should I be concerned about the sodium content? If I get two scoops to for 46g of protein (roughly 2/5ths of the total protein I need daily), that's already 30% dv of sodium.


That's vegan propaganda. Cholesterol and sodium from natural sources are a non-issue for healthy people.

You can lick a salt cube for fun and your kidneys will just flush it away (still not recomended)

High carbs from refined products are what makes you fat.
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
June 03 2016 16:17 GMT
#2227
He is probably referring to the fact that processed red meat causes cancer according to the WHO.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 03 2016 16:18 GMT
#2228
Oh I'm not concerned with getting fat off cholesterol, iirc it relates more to heart disease etc. I'm pretty underweight anyway, and since it's protein isolate it seems like the red meat concerns are a non issue. However, I typically eat a pretty salty diet so I was just concerned about blowing by the daily value for sodium, which I presume would not be good.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
June 03 2016 16:25 GMT
#2229
On June 04 2016 01:18 Aerisky wrote:
Oh I'm not concerned with getting fat off cholesterol, iirc it relates more to heart disease etc. I'm pretty underweight anyway, and since it's protein isolate it seems like the red meat concerns are a non issue. However, I typically eat a pretty salty diet so I was just concerned about blowing by the daily value for sodium, which I presume would not be good.


When you are young its probably not a big deal, if you are active then you won't have much to worry about.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 03 2016 16:35 GMT
#2230
Okay, thanks! I've actually also found another one, same brand that decaf linked, with way less sodium. Seems kind of sketchy because all similar products I've found have significantly more sodium content for each serving though https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COQYJUA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_SfBuxbTBE8T02
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 03 2016 16:52 GMT
#2231
Echoing the sentiments above, cholesterol and fats from good sources like meat are perfectly healthy for you. Also sodium is pretty much a non issue if you're active and not overweight so I really wouldn't worry about it too much.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-03 17:38:32
June 03 2016 17:19 GMT
#2232
Okay, thanks guys! All else being equal, the last link has much lower sodium content (somehow, kinda fishy since it's even the same brand and it differs a lot??) so it can't hurt to go there right?

It's been really hard for me to find legitimate protein sources to which I'm not allergic so I really appreciate it

edit: meh yolo just went ahead and got the one with lowest sodium. It's kind of weird that there's so much variation among the products, not only with different flavors, but also within the same flavor lol.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 03 2016 18:13 GMT
#2233
Hit some RDLs, pull ups, rows, and curls today. The combination of focusing on glute/core/lower trap engagement with not playing rugby for two weeks has my body feeling amazing (relatively lol). Fuck anterior pelvic tilt and upper cross syndrome ~~ Gonna hit my weightlifting club in the morning and see if I could up a decent snatch and clean & jerk.

On June 04 2016 02:19 Aerisky wrote:
Okay, thanks guys! All else being equal, the last link has much lower sodium content (somehow, kinda fishy since it's even the same brand and it differs a lot??) so it can't hurt to go there right?

It's been really hard for me to find legitimate protein sources to which I'm not allergic so I really appreciate it

edit: meh yolo just went ahead and got the one with lowest sodium. It's kind of weird that there's so much variation among the products, not only with different flavors, but also within the same flavor lol.


I work at a beverage development company..you wouldn't believe how many things you think would be similar are completely different and vice versa. You could have a product labeled Organic, Non-GMO, etc. or a name brand that is the exact same thing as the product next to it but is 200% more expensive -_-
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 03 2016 23:31 GMT
#2234
On June 04 2016 01:18 Aerisky wrote:
Oh I'm not concerned with getting fat off cholesterol, iirc it relates more to heart disease etc. I'm pretty underweight anyway, and since it's protein isolate it seems like the red meat concerns are a non issue. However, I typically eat a pretty salty diet so I was just concerned about blowing by the daily value for sodium, which I presume would not be good.

Dietary cholesterol doesn't have an impact on blood cholesterol in the majority of people. If you're nervous about blood cholesterol, be more active especially cardio first, worry about diet second (both saturated fat and cholesterol intake) but in most people if you decrease dietary intake your liver just kicks up its own production to compensate.

Lower sodium is always better but it shouldn't be a major concern if you don't already have hypertension or a history o heart disease and are active.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-04 01:29:28
June 04 2016 01:28 GMT
#2235
On June 04 2016 03:13 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2016 02:19 Aerisky wrote:
Okay, thanks guys! All else being equal, the last link has much lower sodium content (somehow, kinda fishy since it's even the same brand and it differs a lot??) so it can't hurt to go there right?

It's been really hard for me to find legitimate protein sources to which I'm not allergic so I really appreciate it

edit: meh yolo just went ahead and got the one with lowest sodium. It's kind of weird that there's so much variation among the products, not only with different flavors, but also within the same flavor lol.


I work at a beverage development company..you wouldn't believe how many things you think would be similar are completely different and vice versa. You could have a product labeled Organic, Non-GMO, etc. or a name brand that is the exact same thing as the product next to it but is 200% more expensive -_-

lol damn ~__~

On June 04 2016 08:31 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2016 01:18 Aerisky wrote:
Oh I'm not concerned with getting fat off cholesterol, iirc it relates more to heart disease etc. I'm pretty underweight anyway, and since it's protein isolate it seems like the red meat concerns are a non issue. However, I typically eat a pretty salty diet so I was just concerned about blowing by the daily value for sodium, which I presume would not be good.

Dietary cholesterol doesn't have an impact on blood cholesterol in the majority of people. If you're nervous about blood cholesterol, be more active especially cardio first, worry about diet second (both saturated fat and cholesterol intake) but in most people if you decrease dietary intake your liver just kicks up its own production to compensate.

Lower sodium is always better but it shouldn't be a major concern if you don't already have hypertension or a history o heart disease and are active.

Mm that makes sense, thanks!

Oh yeah since this is still actually the TL H&F initiative, my goals this summer: go from 120-->140 lbs (I am 5'10" ), hit 145 lbs on bench, 200 squat, 135 row, 250 deadlift, 100 shoulder press, and 20 pullups in a row. They're really, really rough goals, and more just a general guideline to see whether I can get to them. I'm more or less a beginner even though I've been working out for a decent while and have the form pretty much down--I kept tapering off in the middle of the semester. Doing 3 day splits with bench/squat/row, and deadlift/press/pullup.

I realized that the friend who got me into weightlifting originally told me to do 3 sets of 5 for pretty much everything besides deadlift and pullup. For deadlift, he told me to do 5 sets of 1 rep each. I've since become aware that this is basically SS except SS recommends 1 set of 5 reps after warming up. Did he just misunderstand LOL? I'm trying to get stronger obviously, but 5 sets of 1 rep seems to be a very weird strength-based program from what I understand. Should I be doing the 1 set of 5?

Also, if I were to do so, what's a recommended warmup amount (do I just do one weight, then straight to the target weight? or are there supposed to be multiple sets of warmups)--what do you recommend for a beginner? (both for the deadlift and for the other exercises)
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 04 2016 03:37 GMT
#2236
On June 04 2016 10:28 Aerisky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2016 03:13 decafchicken wrote:
On June 04 2016 02:19 Aerisky wrote:
Okay, thanks guys! All else being equal, the last link has much lower sodium content (somehow, kinda fishy since it's even the same brand and it differs a lot??) so it can't hurt to go there right?

It's been really hard for me to find legitimate protein sources to which I'm not allergic so I really appreciate it

edit: meh yolo just went ahead and got the one with lowest sodium. It's kind of weird that there's so much variation among the products, not only with different flavors, but also within the same flavor lol.


I work at a beverage development company..you wouldn't believe how many things you think would be similar are completely different and vice versa. You could have a product labeled Organic, Non-GMO, etc. or a name brand that is the exact same thing as the product next to it but is 200% more expensive -_-

lol damn ~__~

Show nested quote +
On June 04 2016 08:31 phyre112 wrote:
On June 04 2016 01:18 Aerisky wrote:
Oh I'm not concerned with getting fat off cholesterol, iirc it relates more to heart disease etc. I'm pretty underweight anyway, and since it's protein isolate it seems like the red meat concerns are a non issue. However, I typically eat a pretty salty diet so I was just concerned about blowing by the daily value for sodium, which I presume would not be good.

Dietary cholesterol doesn't have an impact on blood cholesterol in the majority of people. If you're nervous about blood cholesterol, be more active especially cardio first, worry about diet second (both saturated fat and cholesterol intake) but in most people if you decrease dietary intake your liver just kicks up its own production to compensate.

Lower sodium is always better but it shouldn't be a major concern if you don't already have hypertension or a history o heart disease and are active.

Mm that makes sense, thanks!

Oh yeah since this is still actually the TL H&F initiative, my goals this summer: go from 120-->140 lbs (I am 5'10" ), hit 145 lbs on bench, 200 squat, 135 row, 250 deadlift, 100 shoulder press, and 20 pullups in a row. They're really, really rough goals, and more just a general guideline to see whether I can get to them. I'm more or less a beginner even though I've been working out for a decent while and have the form pretty much down--I kept tapering off in the middle of the semester. Doing 3 day splits with bench/squat/row, and deadlift/press/pullup.

I realized that the friend who got me into weightlifting originally told me to do 3 sets of 5 for pretty much everything besides deadlift and pullup. For deadlift, he told me to do 5 sets of 1 rep each. I've since become aware that this is basically SS except SS recommends 1 set of 5 reps after warming up. Did he just misunderstand LOL? I'm trying to get stronger obviously, but 5 sets of 1 rep seems to be a very weird strength-based program from what I understand. Should I be doing the 1 set of 5?

Also, if I were to do so, what's a recommended warmup amount (do I just do one weight, then straight to the target weight? or are there supposed to be multiple sets of warmups)--what do you recommend for a beginner? (both for the deadlift and for the other exercises)


He probably just misunderstood. There are reasons to do five singles on the deadlift, but they're reasons that apply to late intermediates and advanced lifters; If you're not pulling 600+ pounds (I'm not either, it's cool) they probably don't apply. Work up to a top set of five. If you're just going to pull a single set of five and feel like you want more practice or volume there's nothing wrong with taking 10ish pound jumps towards the end of your warmup. If you were pulling 225 at a top set, maybe hit 185, 195, and 205 as well. If you don't think you need the volume, don't bother.

Warmups will be different for everyone, and different for every lift. Mine, for example:

Squat I will take an empty bar, and just sit in the bottom position for 20-30 seconds, and do that two or three times. I might shift side to side or front to back to loosen up my hips and ankles.
135 for 5-8 reps focusing on staying tight on the way down.
If I'm feeling tight I may take 5 reps at 185.
225 for 3-5 reps focusing on speed out from the bottom
275 for 3
295 for 1-2
315 for 1-2
then work sets which are in the 325-345 range for me right now.

Bench I'll just hit 8 or so with the empty bar focusing on a stretch in my pecs
5 at 135 focusing on my arch and keeping my shoulders tucked
2 sets of 2-3 at 185 focusing on my elbows
work sets (205-225 range)

I usually bench after squatting so my body is very ready to go, just need to adjust to the movement more than anything.

Deadlift falls on its own day, but I do quite a bit of volume so I like to warm up quickly.
3-5 at 135
3-5 at 225
3 at 315
3 at 365
If my work sets are in the low 400's (triples or doubles) I'll take 1-2 at 385, if it's 5+ reps I'll be pulling around 385 for work sets so I'm done.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-04 07:47:23
June 04 2016 07:46 GMT
#2237
Oh wow, that's a lot of warmup sets* before your work sets. So you have around 4 sets leading up to your work sets for most of your exercises? I've pretty much just been jumping into the work sets with 3 sets of 5. That's probably unsustainable as I start lifting more, but whoa, I've been totally unfamiliar with doing it this way, damn.

*to me, at least--I'm guessing it's standard for experienced people
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
June 04 2016 09:21 GMT
#2238
If you are just starting out there is only so much warm up you can do. I mean if after adding one set of plates you are already at 90% work set there is little reason to keep warming up at that weight just for warming up sake.

On June 04 2016 10:28 Aerisky wrote:
Oh yeah since this is still actually the TL H&F initiative, my goals this summer: go from 120-->140 lbs (I am 5'10" ), hit 145 lbs on bench, 200 squat, 135 row, 250 deadlift, 100 shoulder press, and 20 pullups in a row. They're really, really rough goals, and more just a general guideline to see whether I can get to them. I'm more or less a beginner even though I've been working out for a decent while and have the form pretty much down--I kept tapering off in the middle of the semester. Doing 3 day splits with bench/squat/row, and deadlift/press/pullup.

Imo you should be aiming at 160lb+ bodyweight at that height. 120lb sounds insanely low. On the plus side, guaranteed everyone on this board is jealous of the beginner gain potential you have! As long as you eat like a crazy person, keep you protein intake up, and hit the weights you will make awesome progress from where you are starting out.

You target goals sound reasonable. Just remember you will probably have a good lift and a bad lift - everyone has. So don't get discouraged if say your press starts stalling way before your other lifts.
I don't know how many pullups you can do right now, but if they are not already in the double digits 20 pullups is by far the most ambitious of your goals. Remember you'll be adding real weight so they will get harder every month!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Ehzera
Profile Blog Joined August 2014
Singapore212 Posts
June 04 2016 11:10 GMT
#2239
Nice to see you here Aerisky! All the best dude
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.” - Marco Pierre White
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
June 04 2016 12:16 GMT
#2240
On June 04 2016 18:21 zatic wrote:
If you are just starting out there is only so much warm up you can do. I mean if after adding one set of plates you are already at 90% work set there is little reason to keep warming up at that weight just for warming up sake.

Show nested quote +
On June 04 2016 10:28 Aerisky wrote:
Oh yeah since this is still actually the TL H&F initiative, my goals this summer: go from 120-->140 lbs (I am 5'10" ), hit 145 lbs on bench, 200 squat, 135 row, 250 deadlift, 100 shoulder press, and 20 pullups in a row. They're really, really rough goals, and more just a general guideline to see whether I can get to them. I'm more or less a beginner even though I've been working out for a decent while and have the form pretty much down--I kept tapering off in the middle of the semester. Doing 3 day splits with bench/squat/row, and deadlift/press/pullup.

Imo you should be aiming at 160lb+ bodyweight at that height. 120lb sounds insanely low. On the plus side, guaranteed everyone on this board is jealous of the beginner gain potential you have! As long as you eat like a crazy person, keep you protein intake up, and hit the weights you will make awesome progress from where you are starting out.

You target goals sound reasonable. Just remember you will probably have a good lift and a bad lift - everyone has. So don't get discouraged if say your press starts stalling way before your other lifts.
I don't know how many pullups you can do right now, but if they are not already in the double digits 20 pullups is by far the most ambitious of your goals. Remember you'll be adding real weight so they will get harder every month!

Yeah, I agree that the pullups goal might be a bit too hard to get. You could do it if you were doing pullups/rows every single day for the entire summer, but I think that a SS-style program doesn't have enough volume for you to really be able to develop your pullups the way that you'd like.

Decaf, how have you been working on your lower traps? I've been trying to work on some of the imbalances in my upper body (especially weak upper chest, rhomboids, and rear delts), and I could definitely use some extra on my lower traps.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins274
monkeys_forever99
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5576
Grubby2837
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
TKL 144
C9.Mang0143
ToD107
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 35
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.