• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 105

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 173 Next
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 18 2014 00:54 GMT
#2081
Today:

15 min to work to a 1rm Deadlift
225 x8 275 x3 295 x1 315 x1 335 x1 345 xF

Pulled the 345 to mid shin, but I pulled it wrong and it got forward on me. Need to work with heavy deadlifts more often instead of reps. Did all of these double overhand easily, whereas I couldn't double overhand 285 a month ago. All those pullups.

5 rounds EMOM:
1st minute 6 deadlifts @ 60% max (used 185)
2nd minute 40 sec hollow hold
3rd minute 10 toes to bar

toes to bar were difficult. I need to put some time in on those, but I started stringing together sets of 5 on the 4th round. Hollow holds were hard just because they're hard, but I managed to do them all unbroken except for the last set. Deadlift minute was basically a rest set - probably should have gone 205 or 225.

Tomorrow is going to be awesome. Really tough workout but it looks like fun.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
July 18 2014 02:07 GMT
#2082
So stretching and shit has really made me more confident in my squats. I'm slowly working my way up just because I feel there's no use rushing it. Did 5x5 at 90 kg twice this week just to get a good feel for it at a lower depth than I was doing previously. Also starting recording from the front and noticed my knees look weird - moving laterally, thinking about "shoving knees out" but I've mostly fixed that I think. Viewing myself and consciously fixing it, and then re-recording myself helps.

Anyway, I want to improve my bench press. I've historically had a bad right shoulder (3-4 dislocations 10-12 years ago and some minor tears that put me out 3-4 weeks as recently as 2 years ago). I was stuck at 75kg pounds for a long ass time but I dropped the weight to 60kg and worked on doing 5x8. When I managed that I got through 75kg 5x5 pretty easily. At 80kg I'm having similar issues that I did at 75kg; the most I've ever gotten in a set is 4 (this morning) and I feel significantly weaker and weaker each set. A typical day at 80kg has usually been 3, 3, 2, 2, 2. I had a couple days where it was like 2, 3, 2, 1, 1. Essentially no progress or even regression.

So I tried to do the same as before - dropped the weight to 70kg and worked on higher reps. This past Monday I did 7, 8, 6, 6, 6 or so, so today I thought I'd try 80kg again. 4, 3, 1 were my sets. Felt completely exhausted despite eating plenty and resting plenty most of the week. I felt no confidence to even do another set so I dropped the weight to 70kg and did 3 reps, felt so weak, racked it, got mad, picked it up and did 2 more reps. Then did another shaky set at 5 reps.

5 kg (~10 pounds) is the minimum increment I can do, which is frustrating but no excuse cause others can do it fine. I don't even know what kind of advice I'm looking for. Just need to rant a bit. It's... stressful not improving. I haven't had any shoulder pain at all. I do dips and rotator cuff accessories. I do pull-ups occasionally but I started doing chin-ups this week because I can do more of them and I feel it more in my upper back. (Rippetoe said chin-ups are good for bench?) I do incline bench at 3x8 at a lower weight (usually 50kg) too. I'm considering dropping the weight to 145 and getting through 5x8, and then 5x8 at 155, and 5x8 at 165 but who knows if that'll work?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 18 2014 02:36 GMT
#2083
On July 18 2014 11:07 SoleSteeler wrote:
So stretching and shit has really made me more confident in my squats. I'm slowly working my way up just because I feel there's no use rushing it. Did 5x5 at 90 kg twice this week just to get a good feel for it at a lower depth than I was doing previously. Also starting recording from the front and noticed my knees look weird - moving laterally, thinking about "shoving knees out" but I've mostly fixed that I think. Viewing myself and consciously fixing it, and then re-recording myself helps.

Anyway, I want to improve my bench press. I've historically had a bad right shoulder (3-4 dislocations 10-12 years ago and some minor tears that put me out 3-4 weeks as recently as 2 years ago). I was stuck at 75kg pounds for a long ass time but I dropped the weight to 60kg and worked on doing 5x8. When I managed that I got through 75kg 5x5 pretty easily. At 80kg I'm having similar issues that I did at 75kg; the most I've ever gotten in a set is 4 (this morning) and I feel significantly weaker and weaker each set. A typical day at 80kg has usually been 3, 3, 2, 2, 2. I had a couple days where it was like 2, 3, 2, 1, 1. Essentially no progress or even regression.

So I tried to do the same as before - dropped the weight to 70kg and worked on higher reps. This past Monday I did 7, 8, 6, 6, 6 or so, so today I thought I'd try 80kg again. 4, 3, 1 were my sets. Felt completely exhausted despite eating plenty and resting plenty most of the week. I felt no confidence to even do another set so I dropped the weight to 70kg and did 3 reps, felt so weak, racked it, got mad, picked it up and did 2 more reps. Then did another shaky set at 5 reps.

5 kg (~10 pounds) is the minimum increment I can do, which is frustrating but no excuse cause others can do it fine. I don't even know what kind of advice I'm looking for. Just need to rant a bit. It's... stressful not improving. I haven't had any shoulder pain at all. I do dips and rotator cuff accessories. I do pull-ups occasionally but I started doing chin-ups this week because I can do more of them and I feel it more in my upper back. (Rippetoe said chin-ups are good for bench?) I do incline bench at 3x8 at a lower weight (usually 50kg) too. I'm considering dropping the weight to 145 and getting through 5x8, and then 5x8 at 155, and 5x8 at 165 but who knows if that'll work?


Try to play with the weight/reps/set combo in a way that allows yo to do volume PR's. Don't fail reps.
Example:
70kgx5x6
80kgx3x5
75kgx5x3
80kgx3x8
80kgx5x3
etc...

Also, bench responds very well to accesory excercises. Try to do tricep push downs after every bench session (low weight and moderate speed, don't yank the rope to move more weight, thats how you fuck elbows)

Today:

Snatch Practice (nothing notable)
Squat: 170kgx5x5 (PR)

Got a video of my "high bar" 2nd set:


Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
July 18 2014 02:56 GMT
#2084
On July 18 2014 11:36 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 11:07 SoleSteeler wrote:
So stretching and shit has really made me more confident in my squats. I'm slowly working my way up just because I feel there's no use rushing it. Did 5x5 at 90 kg twice this week just to get a good feel for it at a lower depth than I was doing previously. Also starting recording from the front and noticed my knees look weird - moving laterally, thinking about "shoving knees out" but I've mostly fixed that I think. Viewing myself and consciously fixing it, and then re-recording myself helps.

Anyway, I want to improve my bench press. I've historically had a bad right shoulder (3-4 dislocations 10-12 years ago and some minor tears that put me out 3-4 weeks as recently as 2 years ago). I was stuck at 75kg pounds for a long ass time but I dropped the weight to 60kg and worked on doing 5x8. When I managed that I got through 75kg 5x5 pretty easily. At 80kg I'm having similar issues that I did at 75kg; the most I've ever gotten in a set is 4 (this morning) and I feel significantly weaker and weaker each set. A typical day at 80kg has usually been 3, 3, 2, 2, 2. I had a couple days where it was like 2, 3, 2, 1, 1. Essentially no progress or even regression.

So I tried to do the same as before - dropped the weight to 70kg and worked on higher reps. This past Monday I did 7, 8, 6, 6, 6 or so, so today I thought I'd try 80kg again. 4, 3, 1 were my sets. Felt completely exhausted despite eating plenty and resting plenty most of the week. I felt no confidence to even do another set so I dropped the weight to 70kg and did 3 reps, felt so weak, racked it, got mad, picked it up and did 2 more reps. Then did another shaky set at 5 reps.

5 kg (~10 pounds) is the minimum increment I can do, which is frustrating but no excuse cause others can do it fine. I don't even know what kind of advice I'm looking for. Just need to rant a bit. It's... stressful not improving. I haven't had any shoulder pain at all. I do dips and rotator cuff accessories. I do pull-ups occasionally but I started doing chin-ups this week because I can do more of them and I feel it more in my upper back. (Rippetoe said chin-ups are good for bench?) I do incline bench at 3x8 at a lower weight (usually 50kg) too. I'm considering dropping the weight to 145 and getting through 5x8, and then 5x8 at 155, and 5x8 at 165 but who knows if that'll work?


Try to play with the weight/reps/set combo in a way that allows yo to do volume PR's. Don't fail reps.
Example:
70kgx5x6
80kgx3x5
75kgx5x3
80kgx3x8
80kgx5x3
etc...

Also, bench responds very well to accesory excercises. Try to do tricep push downs after every bench session (low weight and moderate speed, don't yank the rope to move more weight, thats how you fuck elbows)


Also when benching, especially on your warmups and when doing lower weight in general, make sure to focus on raising the bar quickly, since it can literally double your results.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
July 18 2014 10:00 GMT
#2085
On July 18 2014 11:56 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 11:36 GoTuNk! wrote:
On July 18 2014 11:07 SoleSteeler wrote:
So stretching and shit has really made me more confident in my squats. I'm slowly working my way up just because I feel there's no use rushing it. Did 5x5 at 90 kg twice this week just to get a good feel for it at a lower depth than I was doing previously. Also starting recording from the front and noticed my knees look weird - moving laterally, thinking about "shoving knees out" but I've mostly fixed that I think. Viewing myself and consciously fixing it, and then re-recording myself helps.

Anyway, I want to improve my bench press. I've historically had a bad right shoulder (3-4 dislocations 10-12 years ago and some minor tears that put me out 3-4 weeks as recently as 2 years ago). I was stuck at 75kg pounds for a long ass time but I dropped the weight to 60kg and worked on doing 5x8. When I managed that I got through 75kg 5x5 pretty easily. At 80kg I'm having similar issues that I did at 75kg; the most I've ever gotten in a set is 4 (this morning) and I feel significantly weaker and weaker each set. A typical day at 80kg has usually been 3, 3, 2, 2, 2. I had a couple days where it was like 2, 3, 2, 1, 1. Essentially no progress or even regression.

So I tried to do the same as before - dropped the weight to 70kg and worked on higher reps. This past Monday I did 7, 8, 6, 6, 6 or so, so today I thought I'd try 80kg again. 4, 3, 1 were my sets. Felt completely exhausted despite eating plenty and resting plenty most of the week. I felt no confidence to even do another set so I dropped the weight to 70kg and did 3 reps, felt so weak, racked it, got mad, picked it up and did 2 more reps. Then did another shaky set at 5 reps.

5 kg (~10 pounds) is the minimum increment I can do, which is frustrating but no excuse cause others can do it fine. I don't even know what kind of advice I'm looking for. Just need to rant a bit. It's... stressful not improving. I haven't had any shoulder pain at all. I do dips and rotator cuff accessories. I do pull-ups occasionally but I started doing chin-ups this week because I can do more of them and I feel it more in my upper back. (Rippetoe said chin-ups are good for bench?) I do incline bench at 3x8 at a lower weight (usually 50kg) too. I'm considering dropping the weight to 145 and getting through 5x8, and then 5x8 at 155, and 5x8 at 165 but who knows if that'll work?


Try to play with the weight/reps/set combo in a way that allows yo to do volume PR's. Don't fail reps.
Example:
70kgx5x6
80kgx3x5
75kgx5x3
80kgx3x8
80kgx5x3
etc...

Also, bench responds very well to accesory excercises. Try to do tricep push downs after every bench session (low weight and moderate speed, don't yank the rope to move more weight, thats how you fuck elbows)


Also when benching, especially on your warmups and when doing lower weight in general, make sure to focus on raising the bar quickly, since it can literally double your results.


Thanks for the responses. I saw that article on lifting fast, yeah. I try to lift quickly but I'll try to lift even faster.

I'll keep playing with my rep ranges. I also thought that doing a couple more days at 5x5 at 75kg could make me more confident for 80kg. I think I'm just burned out majorly and it's causing stress. I've worked the past four Saturdays and it's exhausting. It's hot as hell in Seoul and especially my gym. I think it's probably in the low-mid 30s. They don't turn the air conditioning on in the morning.

I'll go on vacation to Hong Kong a week from tomorrow so I can get a week's rest at least. I love living in Korea but some stuff is starting to get to me after almost 5 years here. Small apartment, pollution, traffic, unable to get certain foods easily. Plus I've really, really lost my passion for my job. My job most of all is the most depressing part. My wife and I will leave Korea next March and go on a four month trip through Southeast Asia and Europe, then move back to Canada. We both can't seem to wait...
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 18 2014 13:24 GMT
#2086
Week vacation with no lifting but a 4 mile run on the beach and playing hard in the waves daily. First session back this morning. Didn't feel fatigued but didn't feel super pumped but overall happy with how it went. Back in the saddle and now tan.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 18 2014 14:06 GMT
#2087
Yesterday -
CJ 135 225 255 275 295 315 335 345 355x 355x
Snatch 135 185 205 225 245 255 265 275 285x 285x 285
Pretty happy with it, best CJ and total in 3-4 months, and after 3 days of two a days. Everything goes so much better when I just stop thinking and lift instead of getting in my own way.

345: http://instagram.com/p/qkiTD5QCOv/
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 14:42:11
July 18 2014 14:41 GMT
#2088
this thread needs more slivko
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 16:15:12
July 18 2014 16:06 GMT
#2089
On July 18 2014 19:00 SoleSteeler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 11:56 Najda wrote:
On July 18 2014 11:36 GoTuNk! wrote:
On July 18 2014 11:07 SoleSteeler wrote:
So stretching and shit has really made me more confident in my squats. I'm slowly working my way up just because I feel there's no use rushing it. Did 5x5 at 90 kg twice this week just to get a good feel for it at a lower depth than I was doing previously. Also starting recording from the front and noticed my knees look weird - moving laterally, thinking about "shoving knees out" but I've mostly fixed that I think. Viewing myself and consciously fixing it, and then re-recording myself helps.

Anyway, I want to improve my bench press. I've historically had a bad right shoulder (3-4 dislocations 10-12 years ago and some minor tears that put me out 3-4 weeks as recently as 2 years ago). I was stuck at 75kg pounds for a long ass time but I dropped the weight to 60kg and worked on doing 5x8. When I managed that I got through 75kg 5x5 pretty easily. At 80kg I'm having similar issues that I did at 75kg; the most I've ever gotten in a set is 4 (this morning) and I feel significantly weaker and weaker each set. A typical day at 80kg has usually been 3, 3, 2, 2, 2. I had a couple days where it was like 2, 3, 2, 1, 1. Essentially no progress or even regression.

So I tried to do the same as before - dropped the weight to 70kg and worked on higher reps. This past Monday I did 7, 8, 6, 6, 6 or so, so today I thought I'd try 80kg again. 4, 3, 1 were my sets. Felt completely exhausted despite eating plenty and resting plenty most of the week. I felt no confidence to even do another set so I dropped the weight to 70kg and did 3 reps, felt so weak, racked it, got mad, picked it up and did 2 more reps. Then did another shaky set at 5 reps.

5 kg (~10 pounds) is the minimum increment I can do, which is frustrating but no excuse cause others can do it fine. I don't even know what kind of advice I'm looking for. Just need to rant a bit. It's... stressful not improving. I haven't had any shoulder pain at all. I do dips and rotator cuff accessories. I do pull-ups occasionally but I started doing chin-ups this week because I can do more of them and I feel it more in my upper back. (Rippetoe said chin-ups are good for bench?) I do incline bench at 3x8 at a lower weight (usually 50kg) too. I'm considering dropping the weight to 145 and getting through 5x8, and then 5x8 at 155, and 5x8 at 165 but who knows if that'll work?


Try to play with the weight/reps/set combo in a way that allows yo to do volume PR's. Don't fail reps.
Example:
70kgx5x6
80kgx3x5
75kgx5x3
80kgx3x8
80kgx5x3
etc...

Also, bench responds very well to accesory excercises. Try to do tricep push downs after every bench session (low weight and moderate speed, don't yank the rope to move more weight, thats how you fuck elbows)


Also when benching, especially on your warmups and when doing lower weight in general, make sure to focus on raising the bar quickly, since it can literally double your results.


Thanks for the responses. I saw that article on lifting fast, yeah. I try to lift quickly but I'll try to lift even faster.

I'll keep playing with my rep ranges. I also thought that doing a couple more days at 5x5 at 75kg could make me more confident for 80kg. I think I'm just burned out majorly and it's causing stress. I've worked the past four Saturdays and it's exhausting. It's hot as hell in Seoul and especially my gym. I think it's probably in the low-mid 30s. They don't turn the air conditioning on in the morning.

I'll go on vacation to Hong Kong a week from tomorrow so I can get a week's rest at least. I love living in Korea but some stuff is starting to get to me after almost 5 years here. Small apartment, pollution, traffic, unable to get certain foods easily. Plus I've really, really lost my passion for my job. My job most of all is the most depressing part. My wife and I will leave Korea next March and go on a four month trip through Southeast Asia and Europe, then move back to Canada. We both can't seem to wait...


whats ur job?

you can try the
#


LOOOOOOOOOL AWESOME
tl embedded the dota start horn to play when TI starts, it just played and i was like WTF ?

since you're capable of 5x5 at 75kg i recommend working up to 5x8 (or 3x8) at 75kg . if you can do 8 reps at 75kg then you will be able to do 5 reps at 80kg (barely, but surely).

you can also try holds as an auxiliary (like 55kg hold for 2 seconds before up) .

i found maximising protein intake to have a large impact on bench also (how much are you intaking per day? make it 110g+)


edit: holy fuck this intro http://www.liquiddota.com/stream/dota2ti
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 16:19:32
July 18 2014 16:18 GMT
#2090
Mind blowing 190kg snatch from Maligov. I'm expecting him to turn into a super saiyan any day. Or maybe super saiyans turn into adam maligovs

http://instagram.com/p/qmP8JysPPH
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
July 18 2014 18:10 GMT
#2091
On July 18 2014 23:41 Topin wrote:
this thread needs more slivko
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

I see two biceps waiting to be torn in that pic. Slivko's a badass, but tearing your biceps is not.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 18 2014 22:28 GMT
#2092
how exactly would you tear your biceps doing double overhand.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
July 18 2014 22:39 GMT
#2093
On July 19 2014 07:28 AsnSensation wrote:
how exactly would you tear your biceps doing double overhand.

Look at how bent his arms are. It's not that he's doing double overhand. Double overhand is fine, but bending your arms at all is a fast route to snap city.
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
July 18 2014 22:44 GMT
#2094
Bleh, borrowed bench/rack from a friend when I started training 3.5 yrs ago and now he needed it back. Currently no cash to buy my own one, but atleast I still have a barbell. Was looking like I'd hit my goal of 150kg paused bench well before new years too. Oh well, guess there will be a lot of overhead presses and deadlifts now .
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
July 18 2014 23:11 GMT
#2095
On July 19 2014 07:28 AsnSensation wrote:
how exactly would you tear your biceps doing double overhand.


People tear their biceps all the time doing double overhand. That position Slivko is in looks very stupid, but I can't tell how much is on the bar.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
July 19 2014 02:18 GMT
#2096
Looks like 150kg enough to get fluro hotpants girl mirin.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 19 2014 02:23 GMT
#2097
On July 19 2014 11:18 ShadeR wrote:
Looks like 150kg enough to get fluro hotpants girl mirin.


he needs shorter shorts

who is that guy anyway? lol
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
July 19 2014 03:41 GMT
#2098
On July 19 2014 11:18 ShadeR wrote:
Looks like 150kg enough to get fluro hotpants girl mirin.


150 kilos a warm up set at best. Although his legs are kind of small.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-19 03:49:24
July 19 2014 03:44 GMT
#2099
Posted a couple days ago that I switched to sumo and felt like I could lift maybe 30 extra pounds. Tested my 1rm today and lifted 265 with okay form when my previous max was 225 with shit form. Could probably do more once I practice the technique a bit more as well.

ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
July 19 2014 04:18 GMT
#2100
On July 19 2014 12:41 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2014 11:18 ShadeR wrote:
Looks like 150kg enough to get fluro hotpants girl mirin.


150 kilos a warm up set at best. Although his legs are kind of small.

What the photos don't tell us is that he was actually doing upright rows LOL.
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 428
Hyuk 237
Leta 228
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 25
Shinee 22
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8816
WinterStarcraft507
ArmadaUGS70
Nina64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1413
• Lourlo1138
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 16m
INu's Battles
5h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 16m
Replay Cast
16h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.