• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 104

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 173 Next
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
July 16 2014 16:21 GMT
#2061
Lifted at the gym today. I didn't really feel that great squatting today. Reasoning why in spoiler below (it's a little gross).

+ Show Spoiler +
Basically long story short I don't know what I ate but it's like causing my anus to tear a little bit and the last two times I shit I had a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing worth going to the doctor over, but it hurt like a bitch and I didn't really feel up to squatting afterwards. I also had a burning sensation down there; not really sure what that was about - maybe I ate something spicy?


Squat 1x5 @175 lbs
OHP 3x5 @95 lbs (didn't want to hurt my rotator cuff; everything felt fine with 95 lbs so I'll go back up to 100 lbs next time I OHP).
Deadlift 1x5 @280 lbs

Deadlifting felt really easy. I actually did like another set of 4 reps on the squats, but I wasn't really focused for the reason above. I'll try and take a video of myself deadlifting at home so I can see if my form is decent enough to progress next time.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
July 16 2014 17:25 GMT
#2062
u shud try pming eshlow about it
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 16 2014 21:44 GMT
#2063
On July 17 2014 01:21 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Lifted at the gym today. I didn't really feel that great squatting today. Reasoning why in spoiler below (it's a little gross).

+ Show Spoiler +
Basically long story short I don't know what I ate but it's like causing my anus to tear a little bit and the last two times I shit I had a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing worth going to the doctor over, but it hurt like a bitch and I didn't really feel up to squatting afterwards. I also had a burning sensation down there; not really sure what that was about - maybe I ate something spicy?


Squat 1x5 @175 lbs
OHP 3x5 @95 lbs (didn't want to hurt my rotator cuff; everything felt fine with 95 lbs so I'll go back up to 100 lbs next time I OHP).
Deadlift 1x5 @280 lbs

Deadlifting felt really easy. I actually did like another set of 4 reps on the squats, but I wasn't really focused for the reason above. I'll try and take a video of myself deadlifting at home so I can see if my form is decent enough to progress next time.


It's hemorrhoids. Get some preparation H. Occasionally you can get a major clot in them, and they'll need to be cut and drained. in which case you will be going to the doctor, but when that happens, you'll know.

You're not keeping proper core tightness at the bottom of the lift.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
July 16 2014 22:05 GMT
#2064
On July 17 2014 06:44 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 01:21 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Lifted at the gym today. I didn't really feel that great squatting today. Reasoning why in spoiler below (it's a little gross).

+ Show Spoiler +
Basically long story short I don't know what I ate but it's like causing my anus to tear a little bit and the last two times I shit I had a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing worth going to the doctor over, but it hurt like a bitch and I didn't really feel up to squatting afterwards. I also had a burning sensation down there; not really sure what that was about - maybe I ate something spicy?


Squat 1x5 @175 lbs
OHP 3x5 @95 lbs (didn't want to hurt my rotator cuff; everything felt fine with 95 lbs so I'll go back up to 100 lbs next time I OHP).
Deadlift 1x5 @280 lbs

Deadlifting felt really easy. I actually did like another set of 4 reps on the squats, but I wasn't really focused for the reason above. I'll try and take a video of myself deadlifting at home so I can see if my form is decent enough to progress next time.


It's hemorrhoids. Get some preparation H. Occasionally you can get a major clot in them, and they'll need to be cut and drained. in which case you will be going to the doctor, but when that happens, you'll know.

You're not keeping proper core tightness at the bottom of the lift.

Are you saying that based on my past videos or are you omnipresent? Also, thanks for the tip on hemorrhoids. Should I just eat extra fiber? I've had this happen once before and it was basically fine.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 17 2014 00:36 GMT
#2065
On July 17 2014 07:05 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 06:44 phyre112 wrote:
On July 17 2014 01:21 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Lifted at the gym today. I didn't really feel that great squatting today. Reasoning why in spoiler below (it's a little gross).

+ Show Spoiler +
Basically long story short I don't know what I ate but it's like causing my anus to tear a little bit and the last two times I shit I had a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing worth going to the doctor over, but it hurt like a bitch and I didn't really feel up to squatting afterwards. I also had a burning sensation down there; not really sure what that was about - maybe I ate something spicy?


Squat 1x5 @175 lbs
OHP 3x5 @95 lbs (didn't want to hurt my rotator cuff; everything felt fine with 95 lbs so I'll go back up to 100 lbs next time I OHP).
Deadlift 1x5 @280 lbs

Deadlifting felt really easy. I actually did like another set of 4 reps on the squats, but I wasn't really focused for the reason above. I'll try and take a video of myself deadlifting at home so I can see if my form is decent enough to progress next time.


It's hemorrhoids. Get some preparation H. Occasionally you can get a major clot in them, and they'll need to be cut and drained. in which case you will be going to the doctor, but when that happens, you'll know.

You're not keeping proper core tightness at the bottom of the lift.

Are you saying that based on my past videos or are you omnipresent? Also, thanks for the tip on hemorrhoids. Should I just eat extra fiber? I've had this happen once before and it was basically fine.


I had minor hemorroids when I was like 12 from eating too much chocolate. Get the cream asap, it's inta relief; I read a lot that you never actually heal, but I haven't heard from them in 10 years.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 17 2014 00:51 GMT
#2066
A 5 foot 100lb girl beat the American Ninja Warrior qualifier course.

What's your excuse?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 17 2014 00:53 GMT
#2067
On July 17 2014 07:05 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 06:44 phyre112 wrote:
On July 17 2014 01:21 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Lifted at the gym today. I didn't really feel that great squatting today. Reasoning why in spoiler below (it's a little gross).

+ Show Spoiler +
Basically long story short I don't know what I ate but it's like causing my anus to tear a little bit and the last two times I shit I had a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing worth going to the doctor over, but it hurt like a bitch and I didn't really feel up to squatting afterwards. I also had a burning sensation down there; not really sure what that was about - maybe I ate something spicy?


Squat 1x5 @175 lbs
OHP 3x5 @95 lbs (didn't want to hurt my rotator cuff; everything felt fine with 95 lbs so I'll go back up to 100 lbs next time I OHP).
Deadlift 1x5 @280 lbs

Deadlifting felt really easy. I actually did like another set of 4 reps on the squats, but I wasn't really focused for the reason above. I'll try and take a video of myself deadlifting at home so I can see if my form is decent enough to progress next time.


It's hemorrhoids. Get some preparation H. Occasionally you can get a major clot in them, and they'll need to be cut and drained. in which case you will be going to the doctor, but when that happens, you'll know.

You're not keeping proper core tightness at the bottom of the lift.

Are you saying that based on my past videos or are you omnipresent? Also, thanks for the tip on hemorrhoids. Should I just eat extra fiber? I've had this happen once before and it was basically fine.


If you're building up pressure in the wrong parts of your body, and you're losing it at the bottom of the squat, it can cause hemorrhoids. Fiber's got nothing to do with it, just get the cream. Gotunk is right, if you've had them once they never fully go away - what they are is a stretched out vein where blood pools up and starts to clot. The clot causes pressure on the walls of the vein, which is what you feel. It will usually go away without any interference, but the vein is still stretched out, so it's easier for it to happen again.

Make sure you're keeping tight in the bottom part of your abs, and that you aren't losing any tension in the bottom of your squat, which is really easy to do if you're going really low.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
July 17 2014 00:53 GMT
#2068
On July 17 2014 07:05 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 06:44 phyre112 wrote:
On July 17 2014 01:21 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Lifted at the gym today. I didn't really feel that great squatting today. Reasoning why in spoiler below (it's a little gross).

+ Show Spoiler +
Basically long story short I don't know what I ate but it's like causing my anus to tear a little bit and the last two times I shit I had a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing worth going to the doctor over, but it hurt like a bitch and I didn't really feel up to squatting afterwards. I also had a burning sensation down there; not really sure what that was about - maybe I ate something spicy?


Squat 1x5 @175 lbs
OHP 3x5 @95 lbs (didn't want to hurt my rotator cuff; everything felt fine with 95 lbs so I'll go back up to 100 lbs next time I OHP).
Deadlift 1x5 @280 lbs

Deadlifting felt really easy. I actually did like another set of 4 reps on the squats, but I wasn't really focused for the reason above. I'll try and take a video of myself deadlifting at home so I can see if my form is decent enough to progress next time.


It's hemorrhoids. Get some preparation H. Occasionally you can get a major clot in them, and they'll need to be cut and drained. in which case you will be going to the doctor, but when that happens, you'll know.

You're not keeping proper core tightness at the bottom of the lift.

Are you saying that based on my past videos or are you omnipresent? Also, thanks for the tip on hemorrhoids. Should I just eat extra fiber? I've had this happen once before and it was basically fine.


Stay hydrated and well-solvated. Don't strain so much. Should be an easy process.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 17 2014 01:13 GMT
#2069
On July 17 2014 09:51 Jerubaal wrote:
A 5 foot 100lb girl beat the American Ninja Warrior qualifier course.

What's your excuse?

Most of those obstacles are practically designed for tiny people anyhow. I haven't weighed 100 pounds since the 3rd grade lol
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 17 2014 02:49 GMT
#2070
But more importantly, she's super hot.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 17 2014 03:03 GMT
#2071
On July 17 2014 11:49 decafchicken wrote:
But more importantly, she's super hot.


Inorite?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-17 04:03:53
July 17 2014 03:59 GMT
#2072
On July 17 2014 10:13 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 09:51 Jerubaal wrote:
A 5 foot 100lb girl beat the American Ninja Warrior qualifier course.

What's your excuse?

Most of those obstacles are practically designed for tiny people anyhow. I haven't weighed 100 pounds since the 3rd grade lol


Being light is an advantage, being short wasn't. And yes, very attractive haha.

Apparently an ex-gymnast which probably helped a ton.


Unrelated, I just tried out sumo deadlifts today and it's so much easier for me than conventional, I can probably lift an extra 20-30 pounds with it. I feel my back is really limiting me with the conventional stance.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
July 17 2014 04:04 GMT
#2073
Best to be a 7', 100 lb freak beast.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 17 2014 05:05 GMT
#2074
On July 17 2014 13:04 IgnE wrote:
Best to be a 7', 100 lb freak beast.


So a human sized spider monkey? :p
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
July 17 2014 09:43 GMT
#2075
On July 17 2014 14:05 Jerubaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 13:04 IgnE wrote:
Best to be a 7', 100 lb freak beast.


So a human sized spider monkey? :p

No, basically a marathon runner from Ethiopia.
BlondeOnBlonde
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada150 Posts
July 17 2014 13:24 GMT
#2076
"Today is max day. Tomorrow is super max day."

My quads are destroyed. Been FSing 150+ first thing in the morning and BS 170+ to end afternoon training for four days now.

Niki Varbanov is 14 y old and 56kg, and he is 2kg shy of a 3x BW back squat.

I need to get sone bull testosterone or something...
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 17 2014 14:59 GMT
#2077
Nah bulgarians are all about that stanzalol and oral turinabol
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 17 2014 15:35 GMT
#2078
Besides, cattle get trenbolone for growth anyhow
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
July 17 2014 15:37 GMT
#2079
On July 16 2014 03:36 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 03:27 solidbebe wrote:
Im spending a month on vacation with no access to weights of any kind (no place for pullups either) can anyone recommend me some bodyweight things to stay sort of inshape?


Any chance you can bring a kettlebell or a rope?

Im afraid ive already left and I dont have a kettlebell. I might be able to get a rope though
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
BlondeOnBlonde
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada150 Posts
July 17 2014 18:23 GMT
#2080
Its just Niki that was playing with us saying he was on bull testosterone. Tomorrow is super max day. Good news is, my legs have never been this sore ever. And my shoulders hurts
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 428
Hyuk 237
Leta 228
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 25
Shinee 22
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8816
WinterStarcraft507
ArmadaUGS70
Nina64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1413
• Lourlo1138
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 16m
INu's Battles
5h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 16m
Replay Cast
16h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.