• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 150

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 379 Next
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
March 29 2012 14:04 GMT
#2981
On March 29 2012 21:07 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 20:06 sJarl wrote:
I wouldn't exactly say that 3x3 is high volume normally but if you compare it to me it is

Heavy singles have been working wonders for me. Still thinking about adding some reverse band squats or safety bar squats.

How much dieting have you left to do? You are definetly doing the impossible, losing massive amounts of weight while still gaining strength.


Nah, I am not gaining, but at least I am not losing too much anymore. 10kg of harder dieting to do, and then I have more freedom. Though there have been a couple of people already saying that I don't really need to lose more weight, but they also do not see me naked

The 3x3 title is misleading. It is four weeks of 8setsx5, three times a week at relatively low percentages. And then 4 weeks with working up to a heavy single once a week.
I believe it is called 3x3 because the whole programm containts only 3 lifts (squat bench dead) and every lift is done 3 times a week.

Don't trust the people that DO see you naked either. 'oh honey you look so hot' 'stfu I need to look like arnold yo'. How much do you weigh atm? 95?
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
March 29 2012 14:21 GMT
#2982
On March 29 2012 23:04 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 21:07 Malinor wrote:
On March 29 2012 20:06 sJarl wrote:
I wouldn't exactly say that 3x3 is high volume normally but if you compare it to me it is

Heavy singles have been working wonders for me. Still thinking about adding some reverse band squats or safety bar squats.

How much dieting have you left to do? You are definetly doing the impossible, losing massive amounts of weight while still gaining strength.


Nah, I am not gaining, but at least I am not losing too much anymore. 10kg of harder dieting to do, and then I have more freedom. Though there have been a couple of people already saying that I don't really need to lose more weight, but they also do not see me naked

The 3x3 title is misleading. It is four weeks of 8setsx5, three times a week at relatively low percentages. And then 4 weeks with working up to a heavy single once a week.
I believe it is called 3x3 because the whole programm containts only 3 lifts (squat bench dead) and every lift is done 3 times a week.

Don't trust the people that DO see you naked either. 'oh honey you look so hot' 'stfu I need to look like arnold yo'. How much do you weigh atm? 95?


Haha, if I would weigh 95, I would have them sixpacks. I am only a little bit shorter than Decaf for example, and as far as I can tell from his pictures, he has not a very large frame (see him refering to his chicken chest every once in a while), which I most certainly have. I am 120kg now.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 29 2012 14:33 GMT
#2983
On March 29 2012 19:00 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 08:59 decafchicken wrote:
Sjarl and gotunk inspired me to max out squat today. Could probably still squeeze out a few more kilos, i missed 192.5 pretty narrowly but had to get to rugby practice.



only 190kg


that was riddiculously easy though...stay sober for a week or two and you'll be up there with us

...FOR A WHOLE WEEK??? :-p

Scrolling through my youtube for lolz, this squat is less weight and way shittier

+ Show Spoiler +

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 29 2012 14:34 GMT
#2984
that wasnt even parallel, decaf! I am disappoint
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 29 2012 14:37 GMT
#2985
@majin if there's a planet fitness by you there's probably a crossfit by you which would be 89230x better. try google/google maps.
On March 29 2012 23:34 Zafrumi wrote:
that wasnt even parallel, decaf! I am disappoint


Don't worry, i think i'm getting past parallel now!

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 29 2012 14:40 GMT
#2986
yeah just barely
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
March 29 2012 15:05 GMT
#2987
On March 29 2012 19:15 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 12:10 Donkeys wrote:
fuck this 100kg bench race. you guys still doing it? i've made almost no progress haha. I'm stuck at 85kg 3x5 zzz.

Today's workout:
- squat 90kg 5x7 (got inspired by all your beastly squats, day 2 of the 3 week smolov)
- BP 80kg 5x5
- chin ups BWx9,5,3
- dips BW 8,8,7

Also I finally bought some creatine


Can you actually do as many dips as chin-ups, or were you holding back? This really interests me, I can do 3x8 dips even after a barbell-pressing exercise on the same day, but can only do 2 chin-ups when I am totally fresh and (maybe) one after Barbell Rows.


Usually I can do the first set of chin ups just fine (8-10) but the second and third tend to be really shitty. I end up shaking with the dips and they are hard for me but I can complete the reps, whereas when doing chins I just can't pull myself up anymore after a certain point.
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 17:03:47
March 29 2012 17:02 GMT
#2988
On March 30 2012 00:05 Donkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 19:15 Malinor wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:10 Donkeys wrote:
fuck this 100kg bench race. you guys still doing it? i've made almost no progress haha. I'm stuck at 85kg 3x5 zzz.

Today's workout:
- squat 90kg 5x7 (got inspired by all your beastly squats, day 2 of the 3 week smolov)
- BP 80kg 5x5
- chin ups BWx9,5,3
- dips BW 8,8,7

Also I finally bought some creatine


Can you actually do as many dips as chin-ups, or were you holding back? This really interests me, I can do 3x8 dips even after a barbell-pressing exercise on the same day, but can only do 2 chin-ups when I am totally fresh and (maybe) one after Barbell Rows.


Usually I can do the first set of chin ups just fine (8-10) but the second and third tend to be really shitty. I end up shaking with the dips and they are hard for me but I can complete the reps, whereas when doing chins I just can't pull myself up anymore after a certain point.


I'm exactly the opposite. I can get 8 chins in a set ezpz, and if I push myself 10 or 11, but if I try to do more than three dips I just get stuck at the bottom. The chins, i'll be ready for a second set in two minutes. The dips i'm lucky to go 3-1-1.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
March 29 2012 17:22 GMT
#2989
On March 30 2012 02:02 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 00:05 Donkeys wrote:
On March 29 2012 19:15 Malinor wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:10 Donkeys wrote:
fuck this 100kg bench race. you guys still doing it? i've made almost no progress haha. I'm stuck at 85kg 3x5 zzz.

Today's workout:
- squat 90kg 5x7 (got inspired by all your beastly squats, day 2 of the 3 week smolov)
- BP 80kg 5x5
- chin ups BWx9,5,3
- dips BW 8,8,7

Also I finally bought some creatine


Can you actually do as many dips as chin-ups, or were you holding back? This really interests me, I can do 3x8 dips even after a barbell-pressing exercise on the same day, but can only do 2 chin-ups when I am totally fresh and (maybe) one after Barbell Rows.


Usually I can do the first set of chin ups just fine (8-10) but the second and third tend to be really shitty. I end up shaking with the dips and they are hard for me but I can complete the reps, whereas when doing chins I just can't pull myself up anymore after a certain point.


I'm exactly the opposite. I can get 8 chins in a set ezpz, and if I push myself 10 or 11, but if I try to do more than three dips I just get stuck at the bottom. The chins, i'll be ready for a second set in two minutes. The dips i'm lucky to go 3-1-1.


Lol, this is some crazy shit. I thought everyone could easily do way more dips than chins. Wonder what kind of leverages play a role there, or if it is just muscular strength of back/biceps and chest/triceps. My triceps definitely looks pretty big in comparison.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
March 29 2012 17:27 GMT
#2990
On March 30 2012 02:22 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 02:02 phyre112 wrote:
On March 30 2012 00:05 Donkeys wrote:
On March 29 2012 19:15 Malinor wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:10 Donkeys wrote:
fuck this 100kg bench race. you guys still doing it? i've made almost no progress haha. I'm stuck at 85kg 3x5 zzz.

Today's workout:
- squat 90kg 5x7 (got inspired by all your beastly squats, day 2 of the 3 week smolov)
- BP 80kg 5x5
- chin ups BWx9,5,3
- dips BW 8,8,7

Also I finally bought some creatine


Can you actually do as many dips as chin-ups, or were you holding back? This really interests me, I can do 3x8 dips even after a barbell-pressing exercise on the same day, but can only do 2 chin-ups when I am totally fresh and (maybe) one after Barbell Rows.


Usually I can do the first set of chin ups just fine (8-10) but the second and third tend to be really shitty. I end up shaking with the dips and they are hard for me but I can complete the reps, whereas when doing chins I just can't pull myself up anymore after a certain point.


I'm exactly the opposite. I can get 8 chins in a set ezpz, and if I push myself 10 or 11, but if I try to do more than three dips I just get stuck at the bottom. The chins, i'll be ready for a second set in two minutes. The dips i'm lucky to go 3-1-1.


Lol, this is some crazy shit. I thought everyone could easily do way more dips than chins. Wonder what kind of leverages play a role there, or if it is just muscular strength of back/biceps and chest/triceps. My triceps definitely looks pretty big in comparison.

Me too!
I have always thought dips were an easier movement, except for someone with a swimmer, climber or rower background where lats and bi's are really important. I can do ~15 dips and only a couple of chin-ups.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
March 29 2012 17:32 GMT
#2991
Hmm I've never really done dips but I doubt I could do 15 (my pull-up max) and no way I could do the same for weighted haha. I think it just depends on what muscle you worked more. I can pull more weight with pull-ups than I could push with bench and that's with all the technique to make it easier.
Official Entusman #21
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 19:28:53
March 29 2012 17:33 GMT
#2992
On March 30 2012 02:22 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 02:02 phyre112 wrote:
On March 30 2012 00:05 Donkeys wrote:
On March 29 2012 19:15 Malinor wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:10 Donkeys wrote:
fuck this 100kg bench race. you guys still doing it? i've made almost no progress haha. I'm stuck at 85kg 3x5 zzz.

Today's workout:
- squat 90kg 5x7 (got inspired by all your beastly squats, day 2 of the 3 week smolov)
- BP 80kg 5x5
- chin ups BWx9,5,3
- dips BW 8,8,7

Also I finally bought some creatine


Can you actually do as many dips as chin-ups, or were you holding back? This really interests me, I can do 3x8 dips even after a barbell-pressing exercise on the same day, but can only do 2 chin-ups when I am totally fresh and (maybe) one after Barbell Rows.


Usually I can do the first set of chin ups just fine (8-10) but the second and third tend to be really shitty. I end up shaking with the dips and they are hard for me but I can complete the reps, whereas when doing chins I just can't pull myself up anymore after a certain point.


I'm exactly the opposite. I can get 8 chins in a set ezpz, and if I push myself 10 or 11, but if I try to do more than three dips I just get stuck at the bottom. The chins, i'll be ready for a second set in two minutes. The dips i'm lucky to go 3-1-1.


Lol, this is some crazy shit. I thought everyone could easily do way more dips than chins. Wonder what kind of leverages play a role there, or if it is just muscular strength of back/biceps and chest/triceps. My triceps definitely looks pretty big in comparison.

I can do about 7-8 chins but not a single dip, my shoulders get completely destroyed by them it just hurts too much.
Leverages also have something to do with it, I got really long arms and it's a lot easier to do pulls than presses.
MajinMojo
Profile Joined October 2010
266 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 17:38:07
March 29 2012 17:37 GMT
#2993
On March 29 2012 23:37 decafchicken wrote:
@majin if there's a planet fitness by you there's probably a crossfit by you which would be 89230x better. try google/google maps.


Yeah I've gotten a few good leads on gyms. The thing is I work with a pretty large hockey organization and see a lot of players from all over. I've been polling some of the closer ones to see where the good gyms are at. I was even able to grab a block of chalk off of a referee last week LoL.

It's weird actually working in a place where everyone is so much bigger than you are haha. Definitely has not happened to me before. Everyone in the hockey world is obviously pretty serious about training and ALL of them do it right. If there's one sport where athletes don't bitch out on the hard stuff like squats it's hockey. The movement is just too helpful to ignore.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
March 29 2012 18:07 GMT
#2994
On March 29 2012 23:33 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 19:00 sJarl wrote:
On March 29 2012 08:59 decafchicken wrote:
Sjarl and gotunk inspired me to max out squat today. Could probably still squeeze out a few more kilos, i missed 192.5 pretty narrowly but had to get to rugby practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvQJvwCMYE&feature=youtube_gdata

only 190kg


that was riddiculously easy though...stay sober for a week or two and you'll be up there with us

...FOR A WHOLE WEEK??? :-p

Scrolling through my youtube for lolz, this squat is less weight and way shittier

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oev0uTEor8A


180kg wow..I wish I can do that. Once
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
March 29 2012 18:19 GMT
#2995
Huh dips are awesome currently doing +15kg 10x
Chinups 12
Pullups 4

Pullups just feel impossible from the very first one. Dips I can do 20 unweighted.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 29 2012 18:22 GMT
#2996
In order of difficulty for me from least to greatest: Dips, Chinups, Pullups. It would be interesting to know if there is some kind of leverage/anthropometry behind it or just dominate muscles vary depending on conditioning. I did 24 unweighted dips randomly after seeing it on the PR thread but I'd be struggling to get to 12 chinups or pullups after weeks of working on those.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 29 2012 18:32 GMT
#2997
I don't get how can dips be harder than pullups to anyone. ´To me its like benching more than you deadlift :p
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 29 2012 18:53 GMT
#2998
Idd. Dips and chins are just arms, biceps and triceps, everyone got those, you just push and pull whereas pullups require obliques (how often do you use those in your everyday life?) and an actual measure of technique.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
March 29 2012 19:03 GMT
#2999
On March 30 2012 03:53 Osmoses wrote:
Idd. Dips and chins are just arms, biceps and triceps, everyone got those, you just push and pull whereas pullups require obliques (how often do you use those in your everyday life?) and an actual measure of technique.

What? Afaik, chin-ups and pull-ups use basically all the same muscles. I don't see how pull-ups require more technique than chin-ups... I do both interchangeably and they're basically the same exercises to me.
Official Entusman #21
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 19:13:12
March 29 2012 19:11 GMT
#3000
I am thinking about buying coaching from rippedbody.jp. Has anyone have any experience with the site or a general impression?

Would obviously prefer Martin berkhan from leangains, but he's not answering so he's out.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Sea.KH 46
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2278
Dendi637
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
x6flipin253
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1302
B2W.Neo561
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee146
dupreeh102
XBOCT78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick590
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.