• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 147

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 379 Next
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 27 2012 22:32 GMT
#2921
On March 28 2012 07:25 phyre112 wrote:
If the weak point in my dl is getting it off the floor, its most likely weak quads, correct?

Moar squats.


also, deficit deadlifts are good.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 28 2012 00:22 GMT
#2922
On March 28 2012 06:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I weight myself daily after morning piss. I'm sure its 100% easier than counting calories.
I adjust my food depending on how much weight I want to lose (I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds/week)

Ok I need eshlow advice here, given he is a stud:

Things went good with girl I met last weekend (2nd time). However, this time I really want to be alone with her on a private place (If you know what I mean) and thing is, I don't have access to one. I live with my parents (it isn't as bad as it is in the US, except for the part u can't bring girls home cause it would be beyond awkward)

I could certainly rent one, but I think that will make her feel like a slut. Also, even though selling kettlebells gives me unlimited cash for my current spending level, I think spending 20-60 bucks every weekened would be a huge waste of money.

Anyone got any other idea? (I've also discarded the driving into the woods, cause it would still be a less than perfect situation)

Now, that I've written this down, I think I'm just being a little bitch and I should just rent something not so cheap. I'm still open to suggestions

(notice I really like this girl and maybe want her as my gf)


I dont know what yours or her situation is like. I used to bang my gf at my house all the time. would just go upstairs or in the basement and "watch a movie" and fuck on the couch. Now i'm in college so i've got my own room.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 00:28:43
March 28 2012 00:27 GMT
#2923
On March 28 2012 09:22 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 06:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I weight myself daily after morning piss. I'm sure its 100% easier than counting calories.
I adjust my food depending on how much weight I want to lose (I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds/week)

Ok I need eshlow advice here, given he is a stud:

Things went good with girl I met last weekend (2nd time). However, this time I really want to be alone with her on a private place (If you know what I mean) and thing is, I don't have access to one. I live with my parents (it isn't as bad as it is in the US, except for the part u can't bring girls home cause it would be beyond awkward)

I could certainly rent one, but I think that will make her feel like a slut. Also, even though selling kettlebells gives me unlimited cash for my current spending level, I think spending 20-60 bucks every weekened would be a huge waste of money.

Anyone got any other idea? (I've also discarded the driving into the woods, cause it would still be a less than perfect situation)

Now, that I've written this down, I think I'm just being a little bitch and I should just rent something not so cheap. I'm still open to suggestions

(notice I really like this girl and maybe want her as my gf)


I dont know what yours or her situation is like. I used to bang my gf at my house all the time. would just go upstairs or in the basement and "watch a movie" and fuck on the couch. Now i'm in college so i've got my own room.

The joys of college The only terrible thing is heading home during breaks

Edit: What do you study decaf and are you on a scholarship because you've been talking about state games/trials
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 28 2012 00:51 GMT
#2924
I'm BACK. Gaining weight. Using car to buy milk. Lifting big. Etc etc.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
March 28 2012 00:53 GMT
#2925
today went real well

+ Show Spoiler [fitocracy log] +
[image loading]
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 28 2012 00:56 GMT
#2926
On March 28 2012 09:22 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 06:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I weight myself daily after morning piss. I'm sure its 100% easier than counting calories.
I adjust my food depending on how much weight I want to lose (I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds/week)

Ok I need eshlow advice here, given he is a stud:

Things went good with girl I met last weekend (2nd time). However, this time I really want to be alone with her on a private place (If you know what I mean) and thing is, I don't have access to one. I live with my parents (it isn't as bad as it is in the US, except for the part u can't bring girls home cause it would be beyond awkward)

I could certainly rent one, but I think that will make her feel like a slut. Also, even though selling kettlebells gives me unlimited cash for my current spending level, I think spending 20-60 bucks every weekened would be a huge waste of money.

Anyone got any other idea? (I've also discarded the driving into the woods, cause it would still be a less than perfect situation)

Now, that I've written this down, I think I'm just being a little bitch and I should just rent something not so cheap. I'm still open to suggestions

(notice I really like this girl and maybe want her as my gf)


I dont know what yours or her situation is like. I used to bang my gf at my house all the time. would just go upstairs or in the basement and "watch a movie" and fuck on the couch. Now i'm in college so i've got my own room.


I live in a small flat with my parents, and a small dog. If I tried to do that, even if ignored the incredible awkwardness of locking myself in my room with my parents room adjacent to mine, I would most likely have a 3 pound dog barking during the entire session because of noise (ya, yorkshires are a bitch)

I'm looking foward to do this at her home though. :p
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 28 2012 03:26 GMT
#2927
I had to come here to post cause this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Add to OP.

decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 28 2012 03:32 GMT
#2928
On March 28 2012 09:27 mcmartini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 09:22 decafchicken wrote:
On March 28 2012 06:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I weight myself daily after morning piss. I'm sure its 100% easier than counting calories.
I adjust my food depending on how much weight I want to lose (I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds/week)

Ok I need eshlow advice here, given he is a stud:

Things went good with girl I met last weekend (2nd time). However, this time I really want to be alone with her on a private place (If you know what I mean) and thing is, I don't have access to one. I live with my parents (it isn't as bad as it is in the US, except for the part u can't bring girls home cause it would be beyond awkward)

I could certainly rent one, but I think that will make her feel like a slut. Also, even though selling kettlebells gives me unlimited cash for my current spending level, I think spending 20-60 bucks every weekened would be a huge waste of money.

Anyone got any other idea? (I've also discarded the driving into the woods, cause it would still be a less than perfect situation)

Now, that I've written this down, I think I'm just being a little bitch and I should just rent something not so cheap. I'm still open to suggestions

(notice I really like this girl and maybe want her as my gf)


I dont know what yours or her situation is like. I used to bang my gf at my house all the time. would just go upstairs or in the basement and "watch a movie" and fuck on the couch. Now i'm in college so i've got my own room.

The joys of college The only terrible thing is heading home during breaks

Edit: What do you study decaf and are you on a scholarship because you've been talking about state games/trials


I study supply chain management. No scholarship cause rugby is only a club sport here
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 28 2012 03:41 GMT
#2929
On March 28 2012 12:32 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 09:27 mcmartini wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:22 decafchicken wrote:
On March 28 2012 06:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I weight myself daily after morning piss. I'm sure its 100% easier than counting calories.
I adjust my food depending on how much weight I want to lose (I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds/week)

Ok I need eshlow advice here, given he is a stud:

Things went good with girl I met last weekend (2nd time). However, this time I really want to be alone with her on a private place (If you know what I mean) and thing is, I don't have access to one. I live with my parents (it isn't as bad as it is in the US, except for the part u can't bring girls home cause it would be beyond awkward)

I could certainly rent one, but I think that will make her feel like a slut. Also, even though selling kettlebells gives me unlimited cash for my current spending level, I think spending 20-60 bucks every weekened would be a huge waste of money.

Anyone got any other idea? (I've also discarded the driving into the woods, cause it would still be a less than perfect situation)

Now, that I've written this down, I think I'm just being a little bitch and I should just rent something not so cheap. I'm still open to suggestions

(notice I really like this girl and maybe want her as my gf)


I dont know what yours or her situation is like. I used to bang my gf at my house all the time. would just go upstairs or in the basement and "watch a movie" and fuck on the couch. Now i'm in college so i've got my own room.

The joys of college The only terrible thing is heading home during breaks

Edit: What do you study decaf and are you on a scholarship because you've been talking about state games/trials


I study supply chain management. No scholarship cause rugby is only a club sport here

T.T

Still not too bad. Trying to choose colleges. Weightlifting facilities are indeed good there
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 28 2012 04:33 GMT
#2930
On March 28 2012 12:41 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:32 decafchicken wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:27 mcmartini wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:22 decafchicken wrote:
On March 28 2012 06:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I weight myself daily after morning piss. I'm sure its 100% easier than counting calories.
I adjust my food depending on how much weight I want to lose (I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds/week)

Ok I need eshlow advice here, given he is a stud:

Things went good with girl I met last weekend (2nd time). However, this time I really want to be alone with her on a private place (If you know what I mean) and thing is, I don't have access to one. I live with my parents (it isn't as bad as it is in the US, except for the part u can't bring girls home cause it would be beyond awkward)

I could certainly rent one, but I think that will make her feel like a slut. Also, even though selling kettlebells gives me unlimited cash for my current spending level, I think spending 20-60 bucks every weekened would be a huge waste of money.

Anyone got any other idea? (I've also discarded the driving into the woods, cause it would still be a less than perfect situation)

Now, that I've written this down, I think I'm just being a little bitch and I should just rent something not so cheap. I'm still open to suggestions

(notice I really like this girl and maybe want her as my gf)


I dont know what yours or her situation is like. I used to bang my gf at my house all the time. would just go upstairs or in the basement and "watch a movie" and fuck on the couch. Now i'm in college so i've got my own room.

The joys of college The only terrible thing is heading home during breaks

Edit: What do you study decaf and are you on a scholarship because you've been talking about state games/trials


I study supply chain management. No scholarship cause rugby is only a club sport here

T.T

Still not too bad. Trying to choose colleges. Weightlifting facilities are indeed good there


I would do terrible things to attend ASU. It's like my college with hotter women and better weather. And rugby for that matter :D
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 28 2012 04:40 GMT
#2931
On March 28 2012 13:33 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:41 Froadac wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:32 decafchicken wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:27 mcmartini wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:22 decafchicken wrote:
On March 28 2012 06:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
I weight myself daily after morning piss. I'm sure its 100% easier than counting calories.
I adjust my food depending on how much weight I want to lose (I'm aiming for 1.5 pounds/week)

Ok I need eshlow advice here, given he is a stud:

Things went good with girl I met last weekend (2nd time). However, this time I really want to be alone with her on a private place (If you know what I mean) and thing is, I don't have access to one. I live with my parents (it isn't as bad as it is in the US, except for the part u can't bring girls home cause it would be beyond awkward)

I could certainly rent one, but I think that will make her feel like a slut. Also, even though selling kettlebells gives me unlimited cash for my current spending level, I think spending 20-60 bucks every weekened would be a huge waste of money.

Anyone got any other idea? (I've also discarded the driving into the woods, cause it would still be a less than perfect situation)

Now, that I've written this down, I think I'm just being a little bitch and I should just rent something not so cheap. I'm still open to suggestions

(notice I really like this girl and maybe want her as my gf)


I dont know what yours or her situation is like. I used to bang my gf at my house all the time. would just go upstairs or in the basement and "watch a movie" and fuck on the couch. Now i'm in college so i've got my own room.

The joys of college The only terrible thing is heading home during breaks

Edit: What do you study decaf and are you on a scholarship because you've been talking about state games/trials


I study supply chain management. No scholarship cause rugby is only a club sport here

T.T

Still not too bad. Trying to choose colleges. Weightlifting facilities are indeed good there


I would do terrible things to attend ASU. It's like my college with hotter women and better weather. And rugby for that matter :D

Or UCSB ain't bad.

Dunno if they have rugby tho.
GuiltyJerk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States584 Posts
March 28 2012 06:17 GMT
#2932
So I'm fucking weird. I like binge and eat way over maintenance on my rest days and way under on my workout days but it's working so far :D P
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
March 28 2012 08:28 GMT
#2933
I did a fuckin pullup woooooooo!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
March 28 2012 08:29 GMT
#2934
yay squat 1.5x bw
finally

my slim-ish fitting pants are now ultra tight skinnies
hmm
lalala
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 28 2012 08:33 GMT
#2935
This morning was awkward. Someone had left the weights on the squat rack next to mine, so after I was done doing my stuff I figured I'd be a good guy and take those off too. Unfortunately I was either tired, slow, or maybe just being my usual absent-minded self because I unloaded one whole side first, leaving about 50kg on the other side, which promptly caused the bar to start tipping over.

Now, I don't know about most people, but when I see a disaster waiting to happen, I don't jump into action trying to prevent it. I'm always way too busy being fascinated with the proceedings to do anything but stare. It's the same way when I'm driving a car. I once found myself at a roundabout and started driving into it, despite the fact that I could clearly see another car coming around. Luckily I had friends in the car, and their startled yelps caused me to snap out of it and slam the breaks.

Back in the gym, I had a good 2 or 3 seconds to grab the bar and keep it from tipping, but instead I just stood there, passively holding the last weight I had pulled off and watched enraptured as the weights on the other side fell to the ground and the bar itself fell onto the safety-racks, resulting in a glorious cacophony of noise.

Guy behind me on the bench stared at the ground and pretended it hadn't happened. I figured he shouldn't have to pretend on my account though, so I offered a non-committal "oops!" in an attempt to help him feel part in what was going on, but he silently - and, I like to think, politely - declined.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
March 28 2012 08:37 GMT
#2936
On March 28 2012 17:33 Osmoses wrote:
This morning was awkward. Someone had left the weights on the squat rack next to mine, so after I was done doing my stuff I figured I'd be a good guy and take those off too. Unfortunately I was either tired, slow, or maybe just being my usual absent-minded self because I unloaded one whole side first, leaving about 50kg on the other side, which promptly caused the bar to start tipping over.

Now, I don't know about most people, but when I see a disaster waiting to happen, I don't jump into action trying to prevent it. I'm always way too busy being fascinated with the proceedings to do anything but stare. It's the same way when I'm driving a car. I once found myself at a roundabout and started driving into it, despite the fact that I could clearly see another car coming around. Luckily I had friends in the car, and their startled yelps caused me to snap out of it and slam the breaks.

Back in the gym, I had a good 2 or 3 seconds to grab the bar and keep it from tipping, but instead I just stood there, passively holding the last weight I had pulled off and watched enraptured as the weights on the other side fell to the ground and the bar itself fell onto the safety-racks, resulting in a glorious cacophony of noise.

Guy behind me on the bench stared at the ground and pretended it hadn't happened. I figured he shouldn't have to pretend on my account though, so I offered a non-committal "oops!" in an attempt to help him feel part in what was going on, but he silently - and, I like to think, politely - declined.

I had a similar situation except I barely stopped the bar from going down.

It was weird because there were two guys talking right behind me saying things like "this is going to be so fail" and "lol get ready" to each other but I thought they were talking about their workout.

I realised what they were talking about when they said "so lucky", "he was so close to fucking up" after the non-event. Dicks
lalala
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
March 28 2012 10:00 GMT
#2937
On March 28 2012 17:37 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 17:33 Osmoses wrote:
This morning was awkward. Someone had left the weights on the squat rack next to mine, so after I was done doing my stuff I figured I'd be a good guy and take those off too. Unfortunately I was either tired, slow, or maybe just being my usual absent-minded self because I unloaded one whole side first, leaving about 50kg on the other side, which promptly caused the bar to start tipping over.

Now, I don't know about most people, but when I see a disaster waiting to happen, I don't jump into action trying to prevent it. I'm always way too busy being fascinated with the proceedings to do anything but stare. It's the same way when I'm driving a car. I once found myself at a roundabout and started driving into it, despite the fact that I could clearly see another car coming around. Luckily I had friends in the car, and their startled yelps caused me to snap out of it and slam the breaks.

Back in the gym, I had a good 2 or 3 seconds to grab the bar and keep it from tipping, but instead I just stood there, passively holding the last weight I had pulled off and watched enraptured as the weights on the other side fell to the ground and the bar itself fell onto the safety-racks, resulting in a glorious cacophony of noise.

Guy behind me on the bench stared at the ground and pretended it hadn't happened. I figured he shouldn't have to pretend on my account though, so I offered a non-committal "oops!" in an attempt to help him feel part in what was going on, but he silently - and, I like to think, politely - declined.

I had a similar situation except I barely stopped the bar from going down.

It was weird because there were two guys talking right behind me saying things like "this is going to be so fail" and "lol get ready" to each other but I thought they were talking about their workout.

I realised what they were talking about when they said "so lucky", "he was so close to fucking up" after the non-event. Dicks

I did this the other day with a friend except I caught the bar before it tipped the remaining weights on him. In my defence we were taking them off at the same time but i missed him stopping to check his phone and thus removed more weight while he didn't. No damage done though so all good.
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
March 28 2012 12:37 GMT
#2938
Pulled 152,5kg 1x3 PR. Feeling weak this week though, although it's a lot better than monday already. Coming for you funkster, with mad aesthetics to boot

Had a girl give me her number after I was done deadlifting lol. I guess if I wasn't loyal like a young dog I wouldn't have problems having my pie and eating it.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 13:05:46
March 28 2012 12:44 GMT
#2939
On March 28 2012 19:00 mcmartini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 17:37 youngminii wrote:
On March 28 2012 17:33 Osmoses wrote:
This morning was awkward. Someone had left the weights on the squat rack next to mine, so after I was done doing my stuff I figured I'd be a good guy and take those off too. Unfortunately I was either tired, slow, or maybe just being my usual absent-minded self because I unloaded one whole side first, leaving about 50kg on the other side, which promptly caused the bar to start tipping over.

Now, I don't know about most people, but when I see a disaster waiting to happen, I don't jump into action trying to prevent it. I'm always way too busy being fascinated with the proceedings to do anything but stare. It's the same way when I'm driving a car. I once found myself at a roundabout and started driving into it, despite the fact that I could clearly see another car coming around. Luckily I had friends in the car, and their startled yelps caused me to snap out of it and slam the breaks.

Back in the gym, I had a good 2 or 3 seconds to grab the bar and keep it from tipping, but instead I just stood there, passively holding the last weight I had pulled off and watched enraptured as the weights on the other side fell to the ground and the bar itself fell onto the safety-racks, resulting in a glorious cacophony of noise.

Guy behind me on the bench stared at the ground and pretended it hadn't happened. I figured he shouldn't have to pretend on my account though, so I offered a non-committal "oops!" in an attempt to help him feel part in what was going on, but he silently - and, I like to think, politely - declined.

I had a similar situation except I barely stopped the bar from going down.

It was weird because there were two guys talking right behind me saying things like "this is going to be so fail" and "lol get ready" to each other but I thought they were talking about their workout.

I realised what they were talking about when they said "so lucky", "he was so close to fucking up" after the non-event. Dicks

I did this the other day with a friend except I caught the bar before it tipped the remaining weights on him. In my defence we were taking them off at the same time but i missed him stopping to check his phone and thus removed more weight while he didn't. No damage done though so all good.




Oh shit. I always do this, but never had a bar tip. Maybe I'm just lucky or use a wider cage.


@Risen Congrats!
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
March 28 2012 12:53 GMT
#2940
On March 28 2012 21:37 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Pulled 152,5kg 1x3 PR. Feeling weak this week though, although it's a lot better than monday already. Coming for you funkster, with mad aesthetics to boot

Had a girl give me her number after I was done deadlifting lol. I guess if I wasn't loyal like a young dog I wouldn't have problems having my pie and eating it.


I actually lifted the same amount yesterday.

I did a "small" reset on everything (from 100kg to 95kg on FS, 170 to 150kg on DL and bench from 80 to 75). Been having this abductor injury bother me for too long. Gonna work my way up again.

Congrats on the 150 tho. It's always awesome to lift so much stuff :D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Sea.KH 46
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2278
Dendi637
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
x6flipin253
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1302
B2W.Neo561
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee146
dupreeh102
XBOCT78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick590
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.