• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7546 users

The Injuries Thread - Page 20

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 58 Next
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 16 2012 20:32 GMT
#381
On April 17 2012 05:18 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 05:08 eshlow wrote:
On April 17 2012 04:16 decafchicken wrote:
Eshlow, any recommendations for hip pointers? Got it like 10 days ago, managed to play through it this weekend although it took a hit or two. Next game is saturday and after that i won't have to play for a while.


Non-painful mobility work if possible..... A LOT of it.

If it's not possible non-painfully you can still do hip mobility work as long as the pain does not get worse.

You want to keep everything from siezing/cramping up and maintain mobility which will help to accelerate recovery and maintain strength and range of motion

Ice if need be of course


alright. I'm gonna still hit my oly lifting this week cause squatting position doesnt really hurt and i'll stretch it the other ways as well. I dont think its a very serious one. Should i foam roll it?

Try it and see if it helps. If so, yes. If it makes it worse then no

Pretty obvious :p
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
deejay
Profile Joined April 2012
Australia16 Posts
April 17 2012 01:10 GMT
#382
Hey Mordek

A good follow up for #3, I think correct me if I'm wrong, is can you get into a 3rd world squat?


I found that I can but i noted two things.
The first was that i found i was predisposed to placing the weight on the tips of my feet rather than the heels. But I could maintain the squat with heels down once i read the whole link and focused on it.
The second was that after performing the squat was the sensation i felt in the problematic knee. It wasn't painful at all but there was a lingering warmth or tingling(not sure i described it properly.) I'll see how it develops and whether i immediately continue.

To eshlow

Seems like some typical issues you might have from some imbalance....

stretch out your quads, work on your hammy and glute strength, stretch out calves and hip flexors,

Foam roll everything, especially quads

And see if it gets a bit better


Thinking about what you said got me thinking.
-Firstly I will definitely take your advice.
-Secondly is proper lifting technique suppose to go through the heels rather than the tips of the feet? I wonder if i am predisposed to lift through the toes as this is how all the explosive motions in swimming are performed (starts and turns).
-Lastly is it unusual (if there it turns out there is an imbalance) that it should only show in one knee as they are trained pretty evenly and the problem is only evident in the one knee.

Also I'm not familiar with foam rolling but after reading up on it I seem to recognise it as some of the objects at the gym that previously I had no idea what there purpose was.
I'll ask for some advice at the gym but any further info would be appreciated.

Thanks guys for your advice.
It is most appreciated.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 17 2012 02:46 GMT
#383
Running and explosive movements do go through the toes, but lifting to build strength and power does not. You want weight over midfoot if not a bit towards the heel for both squats and deadlifts

Yes, most things tend to start off unilateral as there can be weak links even between evenly strengthened legs
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 17 2012 13:56 GMT
#384
I was having knee pain from tight quads/IT band/TFL and foam rolling helped. I lift three times a week and run two times a week now. I stopped running years ago because my IT band would cause pretty bad knee pain after a week or two of training and that has changed with stretching, strengthening my hamstrings, and foam rolling.
Just personal experience but I'd swear by the foam roller as it just gets the knots out your quads like nothing else.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 05:34:01
April 18 2012 05:33 GMT
#385
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.

Thanks in advance.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 18 2012 15:40 GMT
#386
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 18 2012 16:31 GMT
#387
On April 19 2012 00:40 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out


I had pain here for a long time in my right shoulder. Still get it sometimes in either shoulder from rugby and/or snatch/jerks. I did lots of foam rolling and stretching. Kept lifting on it (probably not recommended) and after a long time it kinda went away (i'm guessing muscle imbalances started to even out and flexibility improved)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 20:19:01
April 18 2012 17:19 GMT
#388
On April 19 2012 00:40 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out


1. Just running and TKD, so nothing involving arms. Sometimes recreational basketball.
2.Deadlift, lat pulldown/pullups/rows, bench, shoulder press, squat/leg press/lunges
3. To be honest I have hardly touched my shoulders so I wouldn't say so as far as that goes, but my chest is somewhat more developed than my back. My shoulders drift forward a bit, but I wouldn't say excessively so.
4. I'd say no. Fingers don't go past perpendicular to my hand.

I've noticed that there is a big asymetry when I retract my scapula and pull my elbows back. My left shoulder (the one that doesn't hurt) can go back a lot further, although that may just be a result of the right side of my back being more developed.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more info.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
April 19 2012 15:07 GMT
#389
How long does it normally take to recover from a minor MCL knee sprain? It's been a week for me here, it's feeling pretty good, just wondering if I should back to basketball tonight or wait another week.
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
April 19 2012 15:50 GMT
#390
On April 20 2012 00:07 Zorkmid wrote:
How long does it normally take to recover from a minor MCL knee sprain? It's been a week for me here, it's feeling pretty good, just wondering if I should back to basketball tonight or wait another week.

I would not do anything with a knee sprain, especially a sport like basketball. I would rest till the knee feels completely healed, and then start slowly again. It is not worth the risk in my opinion. But that is all just my opinion, and I don't have much knowledge on this point.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 19 2012 17:06 GMT
#391
On April 19 2012 02:19 Jerubaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 00:40 eshlow wrote:
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out


1. Just running and TKD, so nothing involving arms. Sometimes recreational basketball.
2.Deadlift, lat pulldown/pullups/rows, bench, shoulder press, squat/leg press/lunges
3. To be honest I have hardly touched my shoulders so I wouldn't say so as far as that goes, but my chest is somewhat more developed than my back. My shoulders drift forward a bit, but I wouldn't say excessively so.
4. I'd say no. Fingers don't go past perpendicular to my hand.

I've noticed that there is a big asymetry when I retract my scapula and pull my elbows back. My left shoulder (the one that doesn't hurt) can go back a lot further, although that may just be a result of the right side of my back being more developed.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more info.


Fingers don't go past perpendicular?

Normal is only 45 degrees, 90 degrees bent back is excessive

Hmmm. If that's the case you might have some laxity, and general shoulder imbalance.

I would make sure you work on posture, and start doing some rotator cuff work as well as LYTPs (google, first link), and do rows with some lighter weight, higher rep and very large range of motion. Obviously, do it with control so you don't get the issues; if you can't do that then don't worry about doing the rows right now.

See if inverted rows are better as bodyweight can sometimes give more innervation and control as opposed to with DBs.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 19 2012 17:08 GMT
#392
On April 20 2012 00:07 Zorkmid wrote:
How long does it normally take to recover from a minor MCL knee sprain? It's been a week for me here, it's feeling pretty good, just wondering if I should back to basketball tonight or wait another week.


Minor sprains usually only a week or two.

Take it slow... make sure you're working range of motion and strength. I wouldn't immediately go back to high intensity basketball though.

Progression!

non-painful Range of motion, mobility
strength, balance work... increases stabilitzation and protection
Running
Basketball
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 19:54:36
April 19 2012 19:45 GMT
#393
On April 20 2012 02:06 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 02:19 Jerubaal wrote:
On April 19 2012 00:40 eshlow wrote:
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out


1. Just running and TKD, so nothing involving arms. Sometimes recreational basketball.
2.Deadlift, lat pulldown/pullups/rows, bench, shoulder press, squat/leg press/lunges
3. To be honest I have hardly touched my shoulders so I wouldn't say so as far as that goes, but my chest is somewhat more developed than my back. My shoulders drift forward a bit, but I wouldn't say excessively so.
4. I'd say no. Fingers don't go past perpendicular to my hand.

I've noticed that there is a big asymetry when I retract my scapula and pull my elbows back. My left shoulder (the one that doesn't hurt) can go back a lot further, although that may just be a result of the right side of my back being more developed.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more info.


Fingers don't go past perpendicular?

Normal is only 45 degrees, 90 degrees bent back is excessive

Hmmm. If that's the case you might have some laxity, and general shoulder imbalance.

I would make sure you work on posture, and start doing some rotator cuff work as well as LYTPs (google, first link), and do rows with some lighter weight, higher rep and very large range of motion. Obviously, do it with control so you don't get the issues; if you can't do that then don't worry about doing the rows right now.

See if inverted rows are better as bodyweight can sometimes give more innervation and control as opposed to with DBs.


Thanks! I'll do that LYTP circuit and see what I can do with the rows. If I can't do inverted would seated be better?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 20 2012 12:31 GMT
#394
On April 20 2012 04:45 Jerubaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 02:06 eshlow wrote:
On April 19 2012 02:19 Jerubaal wrote:
On April 19 2012 00:40 eshlow wrote:
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out


1. Just running and TKD, so nothing involving arms. Sometimes recreational basketball.
2.Deadlift, lat pulldown/pullups/rows, bench, shoulder press, squat/leg press/lunges
3. To be honest I have hardly touched my shoulders so I wouldn't say so as far as that goes, but my chest is somewhat more developed than my back. My shoulders drift forward a bit, but I wouldn't say excessively so.
4. I'd say no. Fingers don't go past perpendicular to my hand.

I've noticed that there is a big asymetry when I retract my scapula and pull my elbows back. My left shoulder (the one that doesn't hurt) can go back a lot further, although that may just be a result of the right side of my back being more developed.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more info.


Fingers don't go past perpendicular?

Normal is only 45 degrees, 90 degrees bent back is excessive

Hmmm. If that's the case you might have some laxity, and general shoulder imbalance.

I would make sure you work on posture, and start doing some rotator cuff work as well as LYTPs (google, first link), and do rows with some lighter weight, higher rep and very large range of motion. Obviously, do it with control so you don't get the issues; if you can't do that then don't worry about doing the rows right now.

See if inverted rows are better as bodyweight can sometimes give more innervation and control as opposed to with DBs.


Thanks! I'll do that LYTP circuit and see what I can do with the rows. If I can't do inverted would seated be better?


Yeah, try that and see how it goes.

Don't forget the internal/external rotator cuff and supraspinatus work
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 17:31:40
April 20 2012 15:28 GMT
#395
On April 20 2012 21:31 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 04:45 Jerubaal wrote:
On April 20 2012 02:06 eshlow wrote:
On April 19 2012 02:19 Jerubaal wrote:
On April 19 2012 00:40 eshlow wrote:
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out


1. Just running and TKD, so nothing involving arms. Sometimes recreational basketball.
2.Deadlift, lat pulldown/pullups/rows, bench, shoulder press, squat/leg press/lunges
3. To be honest I have hardly touched my shoulders so I wouldn't say so as far as that goes, but my chest is somewhat more developed than my back. My shoulders drift forward a bit, but I wouldn't say excessively so.
4. I'd say no. Fingers don't go past perpendicular to my hand.

I've noticed that there is a big asymetry when I retract my scapula and pull my elbows back. My left shoulder (the one that doesn't hurt) can go back a lot further, although that may just be a result of the right side of my back being more developed.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more info.


Fingers don't go past perpendicular?

Normal is only 45 degrees, 90 degrees bent back is excessive

Hmmm. If that's the case you might have some laxity, and general shoulder imbalance.

I would make sure you work on posture, and start doing some rotator cuff work as well as LYTPs (google, first link), and do rows with some lighter weight, higher rep and very large range of motion. Obviously, do it with control so you don't get the issues; if you can't do that then don't worry about doing the rows right now.

See if inverted rows are better as bodyweight can sometimes give more innervation and control as opposed to with DBs.


Thanks! I'll do that LYTP circuit and see what I can do with the rows. If I can't do inverted would seated be better?


Yeah, try that and see how it goes.

Don't forget the internal/external rotator cuff and supraspinatus work


I suppose I should have mentioned this earlier, but it did not occur to me until recently that they might be related. For about the last 6 months or so I have had an occasional flare of pain and numbness at a single point under my right scapula. I attributed it to posture and it doesn't linger for very long, but with all of this other nonsense, it occurred to me that it might be a nerve impingement.

So I think it just occured to me that I might have double jointed fingers. I have double jointed thumbs but never paid much attention to my fingers. I sometimes have elbow pain doing a mixed grip deadlift and isn't that a sign of not having lax tendons?

Regardless, I don't think that changes your suggestions.

I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 03:21:41
April 21 2012 03:20 GMT
#396
On April 21 2012 00:28 Jerubaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 21:31 eshlow wrote:
On April 20 2012 04:45 Jerubaal wrote:
On April 20 2012 02:06 eshlow wrote:
On April 19 2012 02:19 Jerubaal wrote:
On April 19 2012 00:40 eshlow wrote:
On April 18 2012 14:33 Jerubaal wrote:
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
http://imgur.com/GKrev
I was feeling around and that's where I found it hurt. It might not be that exact muscle though.

2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion and resistive/active motion.
http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Shoulder.html
Overhead shoulder pressing (abduction?) seems to trigger it. I feel a lot of tendons popping over bone and pain. When I go over to the row, that's when the posterior deltoid area starts to hurt especially on the eccentric part.

+ Show Spoiler +
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
Aching with some soreness afterwards.

4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
4-5

5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~6-8 weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
About 2 weeks. Seems to get worse every session. I've experience this type of pain before though.

6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
I've tried to mix grip and motion but to no avail.

7. How deep is the pain? Is it more superficial tissues? Or does it seem to be more inside or around the joint? Describe it.
Somewhat deep. Feels like tendons are scraping over bone and then the area hurts under pressure and is sore.

8. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
Rubbing.

9. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
It doesn't hurt as much when I press with dumbbells. When I was doing the rows, I tried moving my palms from prone at the bottom to neutral at the top, but that seemed even worse.

10. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
Posterior deltoid area only place sore. No noticeable swelling. That whole right neck area is rather tight though.

11. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
Only during and immediately after the exercises.

12. Any previous injury history?
I've tried doing shoulder presses in the past but quit because of the same problem.

13. How's your posture?
OK, slightly chest dominant.

14. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
Shoulder press, rows, bench press. Sometimes basketball.

15. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
I'm a pretty narrow chested dude.

So I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder when I try to overhead press, especially with a barbell. I feel a lot of groaning and snapping on the back part of the shoulder. I'm trying to figure out if there's a safe way for me to overhead press with a barbell (guessing no) or with dumbbells.


Thanks in advance.


Bunch of questions:

Have you played sports before? If so, what and how long?
What is your current workout routine?
Do you have much more muscle on the front of your body than on the back, especially shoulders?
Do you have ligamentous laxity (e.g. can bend your fingers back pretty far)?


It sounds like you have some type of instability or imbalance going on which is affecting GH joint function... I need to know more details about to maybe figure it out


1. Just running and TKD, so nothing involving arms. Sometimes recreational basketball.
2.Deadlift, lat pulldown/pullups/rows, bench, shoulder press, squat/leg press/lunges
3. To be honest I have hardly touched my shoulders so I wouldn't say so as far as that goes, but my chest is somewhat more developed than my back. My shoulders drift forward a bit, but I wouldn't say excessively so.
4. I'd say no. Fingers don't go past perpendicular to my hand.

I've noticed that there is a big asymetry when I retract my scapula and pull my elbows back. My left shoulder (the one that doesn't hurt) can go back a lot further, although that may just be a result of the right side of my back being more developed.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more info.


Fingers don't go past perpendicular?

Normal is only 45 degrees, 90 degrees bent back is excessive

Hmmm. If that's the case you might have some laxity, and general shoulder imbalance.

I would make sure you work on posture, and start doing some rotator cuff work as well as LYTPs (google, first link), and do rows with some lighter weight, higher rep and very large range of motion. Obviously, do it with control so you don't get the issues; if you can't do that then don't worry about doing the rows right now.

See if inverted rows are better as bodyweight can sometimes give more innervation and control as opposed to with DBs.


Thanks! I'll do that LYTP circuit and see what I can do with the rows. If I can't do inverted would seated be better?


Yeah, try that and see how it goes.

Don't forget the internal/external rotator cuff and supraspinatus work


I suppose I should have mentioned this earlier, but it did not occur to me until recently that they might be related. For about the last 6 months or so I have had an occasional flare of pain and numbness at a single point under my right scapula. I attributed it to posture and it doesn't linger for very long, but with all of this other nonsense, it occurred to me that it might be a nerve impingement.

So I think it just occured to me that I might have double jointed fingers. I have double jointed thumbs but never paid much attention to my fingers. I sometimes have elbow pain doing a mixed grip deadlift and isn't that a sign of not having lax tendons?

Regardless, I don't think that changes your suggestions.



It does not change my suggestions, but it makes me strongly suggest you actually see a medical professional.

If say for instance, the numbness/pain is related to a rib head, or spinal facet, or say lower trapezius, then that may be messing with your shoulder mechanics which is giving you issues up there. Then they are related and you would need a proper PT assessed program to make sure that it's tailored to your specific injury.

My opinion is that you should see a physical therapist instead of what I said. But I suppose you could try it and see if it works... I can only state general things that may help and it may or may not work. So you can take the risk of it possibly not getting better by not seeing a professional then that's up to you.

Make sense?

If you do go the "what I said" route if it doesn't get significantly better within about 1-2 weeks I would get it checked out regardless.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
emjaytron
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia544 Posts
April 21 2012 07:00 GMT
#397
On April 20 2012 00:07 Zorkmid wrote:
How long does it normally take to recover from a minor MCL knee sprain? It's been a week for me here, it's feeling pretty good, just wondering if I should back to basketball tonight or wait another week.


Have you got anyone who can strap it for you? Could make a world of difference for your confidence/proprioception if it's only a minor sprain
Grubby - SaSe - Oz - Hero
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
April 21 2012 19:44 GMT
#398
Um is it possible to injure your lumbar spine and SI joint at the same time?
I was out with a bulging lumbar disc (self-diagnosed) for quite some time but it's gotten quite a bit better. I've been able to DL about 2/3 of my pre-injury max painlessly. However, squats are continuing to hurt my back in a slightly different area, off to the right a bit. I haven't done any serious lower body work since the injury so I can only imagine it occurred at the same time.
Official Entusman #21
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 22 2012 21:03 GMT
#399
On April 22 2012 04:44 infinity21 wrote:
Um is it possible to injure your lumbar spine and SI joint at the same time?
I was out with a bulging lumbar disc (self-diagnosed) for quite some time but it's gotten quite a bit better. I've been able to DL about 2/3 of my pre-injury max painlessly. However, squats are continuing to hurt my back in a slightly different area, off to the right a bit. I haven't done any serious lower body work since the injury so I can only imagine it occurred at the same time.


Yes, it's possible to hurt both, though most likely if you slip your SI it will affect your lumbar by compensation.

May be a good idea to get it checked out in your case
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
April 22 2012 21:21 GMT
#400
Thanks. Yeah, I think I should go get it checked out... Been lazy about it since I figured it will heal by itself in time.
Official Entusman #21
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0337
PiLiPiLi6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 29m
Replay Cast
21h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.