• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:06
CEST 06:06
KST 13:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8264 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 636

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 634 635 636 637 638 730 Next
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
October 11 2011 12:01 GMT
#12701
Gah I have been fishing unreal for weeks now. My back just doesn't heal even though I haven't done anything for at least 3 weeks :-( I want to get back under the bar goddamnit.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
October 11 2011 12:02 GMT
#12702
Nice deadlift workout today,

110kgx3
125kgx3
140kgx5 (3+)

75kg 5x10 This felt like better cardio than an hour on the treadmill ^^.

I did 140x5 before a couple of weeks ago but I'm now 4-5kg lighter in BW so that's still progress right?
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 11 2011 14:10 GMT
#12703
On October 11 2011 21:02 Logros wrote:
Nice deadlift workout today,

110kgx3
125kgx3
140kgx5 (3+)

75kg 5x10 This felt like better cardio than an hour on the treadmill ^^.

I did 140x5 before a couple of weeks ago but I'm now 4-5kg lighter in BW so that's still progress right?


Unless you're bulking
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
October 11 2011 14:36 GMT
#12704
On October 11 2011 01:12 funkie wrote:
fasting

thanks to lean gains

I'm so hungry

why are you so far away 1pm?


Just started? After 3-4 days I didn't get hungry at all


Sjarl, show your back!
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 11 2011 14:47 GMT
#12705
The Japanese machine thinks I have 11.4% body fat with an "Athletic/Muscular build".

I'll take it.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
October 11 2011 14:50 GMT
#12706
always trust the japanese machines.
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 11 2011 15:11 GMT
#12707
On October 11 2011 21:01 zatic wrote:
Gah I have been fishing unreal for weeks now. My back just doesn't heal even though I haven't done anything for at least 3 weeks :-( I want to get back under the bar goddamnit.

Post in injuries thread?
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
October 11 2011 16:03 GMT
#12708
On October 11 2011 23:10 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 21:02 Logros wrote:
Nice deadlift workout today,

110kgx3
125kgx3
140kgx5 (3+)

75kg 5x10 This felt like better cardio than an hour on the treadmill ^^.

I did 140x5 before a couple of weeks ago but I'm now 4-5kg lighter in BW so that's still progress right?


Unless you're bulking

That would be a wierd bulk :p.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
October 11 2011 19:51 GMT
#12709
On October 06 2011 09:19 Hurricane wrote:
Fucking third time getting 5-5-4 on 135lb press. I'm gonna eat like a fucking monster and kill that shit on monday. aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so frustrating. I even did 5-5-4-4 today because I need to fucking get this done fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Done.

And my back is healed so I can squat/deadlift heavy again.

Fuck. Yes.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
October 11 2011 20:29 GMT
#12710
On October 12 2011 04:51 Hurricane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 09:19 Hurricane wrote:
Fucking third time getting 5-5-4 on 135lb press. I'm gonna eat like a fucking monster and kill that shit on monday. aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so frustrating. I even did 5-5-4-4 today because I need to fucking get this done fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Done.

And my back is healed so I can squat/deadlift heavy again.

Fuck. Yes.


you're the man!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
ZpuX
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Sweden1230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 21:01:13
October 11 2011 21:00 GMT
#12711
Hey there!

Was looking for this thread the other day as I was thinking of keeping a workout journal, but since I'm too lazy to actually update it daily I thought posting here would be more beneficial and then update in 6 months or so!

Tobias
Age: 23 || Height: 5,11" 175cm || Weight: 143lbs/65kg ~7-8% body fat
Starting Date: 1/sep/2011 || Goal Date: 1/feb/2012
Weight goals -- 70kg / 154lbs
Training goals -- at least 5 times/week
Nutrition goals -- Force that protein shake down every single day...
Misc goals -- My real end goal with the training is to lift 100kg in bench, only then I will be 100% satisfied, but my part goal for feb is to lift 90kg.

Was able to bench 80kg earlier this spring, also managed to do 3x10 on 61kg (135 lbs) during the that time. But then again, especially on bench I move up so slowly compared to my other muscle groups. And still chest is one of the parts I keep working out the most. Might be because I often get stuck with the same exercises and barely move up in weight in them, should mix it up and move up in weight faster to not make the workout so monotone.

Been working out for 5½ years now, not continuously but always had a gym I could attend. When I started I couldn't even lift 20kg in bench, and I could barely even use the 5kg dumbells when working out my biceps. However I have always been skinny and two years ago I measured my body fat, and it only showed 6.5%. TBH I dont want more than that, but it makes it insanely hard to gain muscles at the same time, and even tho I eat a lot nothing happens . I have this idea that my body is extremely good at conserving energy when getting too little, and burning everything which would add to my weight. I also strongly believe I have been eating way too little protein through out the years and this is an attempt to bring up the protein content in my daily meals to see if I get any noticeable difference.

I have been working out around 23 times during the last 35 days, was sick for one week otherwise I would probably have 30/35. I know rest is important but my schedule allows my different muscle groups to get plenty of rest and in a few weeks I will take a small break before hitting the weights again. This is where I will try to max my bench again, hopefully I'll land around 85-90kg this time!

I'll keep you posted and later I will probably also post my workout schedule to see what you guys thing about it!
Really, play for fun!
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 11 2011 21:21 GMT
#12712
Hey!

About gaining weight, if you aren't gaining anything that means you aren't eating enough, plain and simple. Eating a lot may mean >6000 cal/day if you want to gain weight. A good way to gain weight, and get enough protein, is by drinking 3-4L of milk a day in addition to what you currently eat.

What is your program?

There are some good programs listed in the General Training thread or on the Starting Strength Wiki that continue on after the novice phase. If you eat like a champ you will be able to continue linear gains, otherwise you will probably have to look into one of these.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
October 11 2011 21:21 GMT
#12713
After wednesday birthday and uni trip for 3 days (which means 4 days of alcohol), with monday to recover: I can say fuck you alcohol u don't weaken me.

Squat: 110kgx6x3
Bench Press: 94kgx2x2, 101kgx2x2, 108kgx1

Anyways, my powerlifting meet is in 7 weeks counting this one, so i'm not eating/drinking anything that isn't quality food. Only veggies, meat, nuts and some fruts. I'm also at 73kg now so I can gain 3-4 more kilos in the following weeks for better performance, but I don't want more bf to be honest . I really need to cut after the meet.
ZpuX
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Sweden1230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 21:57:34
October 11 2011 21:55 GMT
#12714
On October 12 2011 06:21 emperorchampion wrote:
Hey!

About gaining weight, if you aren't gaining anything that means you aren't eating enough, plain and simple. Eating a lot may mean >6000 cal/day if you want to gain weight. A good way to gain weight, and get enough protein, is by drinking 3-4L of milk a day in addition to what you currently eat.

What is your program?

There are some good programs listed in the General Training thread or on the Starting Strength Wiki that continue on after the novice phase. If you eat like a champ you will be able to continue linear gains, otherwise you will probably have to look into one of these.

Yea I suppose there is only one way to go about the weight problem . I'll take the milk tip and try to start drinking more of it!

This is my program roughly outlined:
+ Show Spoiler +

Monday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Shoulder exercise: 3x10
Lats exercise: 3x10

Tuesday: Biceps:
Barbell (wide grip) 3x20
Isolated dumbbell: 3x15
Bicep curl (close grip): 3x15


Triceps:
I vary the exercises quite a lot, but I do 3 exercises, with 3x10 on each

Abs:
Cable machine: 3x15
Another abs exercise 3x20

Wednesday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Cable for chest: 3x15
Calf exercises: 3x20

Thursday: Same as Tuesday

Friday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Tilted dumbbell press: 3x10
Leg exercises, depends on my mood

Saturday/Sunday I usually try to make up for the parts I miss out during the week and parts of my body which I feel neglected in general by me schedule.


The point it to put a lot of emphasis on the heavy exercises like squats, bench and deadlift for a while, then switch it up and change them for less "heavy" exercises, before taking a one week break. After the break I'm starting all over again.

Also, my biceps are too strong for my forearms, that's why I always do so many reps on the curls and dumbbells. If I go up in weight on those I start to get an insane pain in the forearms, and it feels like my bone is about to break. Pushed it so far once so that I couldn't even lift of the weights in bench because of the insane pain.

Thoughts and comments are more than welcome!
Really, play for fun!
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
October 12 2011 01:24 GMT
#12715
can anyone recommend me a good book/online guide for a lot of bodyweight exercises? i'm looking to change the boring stuff i do now.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 12 2011 01:40 GMT
#12716
On October 12 2011 06:55 ZpuX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 06:21 emperorchampion wrote:
Hey!

About gaining weight, if you aren't gaining anything that means you aren't eating enough, plain and simple. Eating a lot may mean >6000 cal/day if you want to gain weight. A good way to gain weight, and get enough protein, is by drinking 3-4L of milk a day in addition to what you currently eat.

What is your program?

There are some good programs listed in the General Training thread or on the Starting Strength Wiki that continue on after the novice phase. If you eat like a champ you will be able to continue linear gains, otherwise you will probably have to look into one of these.

Yea I suppose there is only one way to go about the weight problem . I'll take the milk tip and try to start drinking more of it!

This is my program roughly outlined:
+ Show Spoiler +

Monday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Shoulder exercise: 3x10
Lats exercise: 3x10

Tuesday: Biceps:
Barbell (wide grip) 3x20
Isolated dumbbell: 3x15
Bicep curl (close grip): 3x15


Triceps:
I vary the exercises quite a lot, but I do 3 exercises, with 3x10 on each

Abs:
Cable machine: 3x15
Another abs exercise 3x20

Wednesday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Cable for chest: 3x15
Calf exercises: 3x20

Thursday: Same as Tuesday

Friday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Tilted dumbbell press: 3x10
Leg exercises, depends on my mood

Saturday/Sunday I usually try to make up for the parts I miss out during the week and parts of my body which I feel neglected in general by me schedule.


The point it to put a lot of emphasis on the heavy exercises like squats, bench and deadlift for a while, then switch it up and change them for less "heavy" exercises, before taking a one week break. After the break I'm starting all over again.

Also, my biceps are too strong for my forearms, that's why I always do so many reps on the curls and dumbbells. If I go up in weight on those I start to get an insane pain in the forearms, and it feels like my bone is about to break. Pushed it so far once so that I couldn't even lift of the weights in bench because of the insane pain.

Thoughts and comments are more than welcome!


So, I'm not really sure where you are with regards to training. How is your form on the big lifts (bench, squat, deadlift)? Depending on your form, and where you are at in terms of development you may be out of the novice phase, which typically lasts a couple of months with proper training. I would recommend picking up Starting Strength, and at least reading it. It really gives a good mentality on lifting and may help you to shore up any form issues, then go from there.

If you are out of the novice phase, then I would recommend picking up Practical Programming for Weightlifting (the follow up to Starting Strength) or follow one of the intermediate programs on the Starting Strength wiki. All of this stuff is in the OP.

On October 12 2011 10:24 Nitrogen wrote:
can anyone recommend me a good book/online guide for a lot of bodyweight exercises? i'm looking to change the boring stuff i do now.


#3 in the O.P if you haven't checked it out yet. eshlow might be able to provide something more specific in addition to this stuff, not really sure.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 01:54:17
October 12 2011 01:53 GMT
#12717
Jace/Bigtony
Age: 24 || Height: 5'4" (162 cm) || Weight: 161 pounds/73kg
Starting Date: 1 September 2011 || Goal Date: 1 January 2012

Weight goals -- I'd like to be down to at least 150 pounds by 1 January 2012. My ultimate goal is to lose around 30 pounds (goal weight of 130 pounds) within the next year.

Training goals -- Exercise 3-4 times per week, at least 1 hour. I have been doing Bikram yoga but not maintaining a regular schedule due to work. My membership is running out (and it's $$$) so I have bought a combination of groupons/living social deals to get gym memberships on the cheap. I'd like to start lifting on a regular basis as recommended in this forum.

Nutrition goals -- Increased consumption of fish, fruit, and vegetables. Decreased consumption of simple carbs and grains. Eat a healthy breakfast every day.

Misc goals -- Consistent sleep pattern, at least 7.5 hours per night, preferably 8.5 or 9.
Push 2 Harder
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
October 12 2011 01:59 GMT
#12718
So I got married on Saturday and it was amazing!

Yesterday's workout was really tough, although I completed everything. Partying hard left me feeling really weak.

Squat 200lbs: 5-5-5
Bench 130lbs: 5-5-8
Pull-up +10lbs: 5-5-4
BO Row 75lbs: 5-5-5

Eating a lot, was only getting about 2700 calories a day before Monday, now i'm aiming for 3200 a day.

Also catching up on sleep... Need to get passed this plateau!
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 12 2011 02:08 GMT
#12719
On October 12 2011 10:59 RemedySC wrote:
So I got married on Saturday and it was amazing!

Yesterday's workout was really tough, although I completed everything. Partying hard left me feeling really weak.

Squat 200lbs: 5-5-5
Bench 130lbs: 5-5-8
Pull-up +10lbs: 5-5-4
BO Row 75lbs: 5-5-5

Eating a lot, was only getting about 2700 calories a day before Monday, now i'm aiming for 3200 a day.

Also catching up on sleep... Need to get passed this plateau!



Wow!! Congrats! ^_^
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
October 12 2011 02:51 GMT
#12720
On October 12 2011 06:55 ZpuX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 06:21 emperorchampion wrote:
Hey!

About gaining weight, if you aren't gaining anything that means you aren't eating enough, plain and simple. Eating a lot may mean >6000 cal/day if you want to gain weight. A good way to gain weight, and get enough protein, is by drinking 3-4L of milk a day in addition to what you currently eat.

What is your program?

There are some good programs listed in the General Training thread or on the Starting Strength Wiki that continue on after the novice phase. If you eat like a champ you will be able to continue linear gains, otherwise you will probably have to look into one of these.

Yea I suppose there is only one way to go about the weight problem . I'll take the milk tip and try to start drinking more of it!

This is my program roughly outlined:
+ Show Spoiler +

Monday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Shoulder exercise: 3x10
Lats exercise: 3x10

Tuesday: Biceps:
Barbell (wide grip) 3x20
Isolated dumbbell: 3x15
Bicep curl (close grip): 3x15


Triceps:
I vary the exercises quite a lot, but I do 3 exercises, with 3x10 on each

Abs:
Cable machine: 3x15
Another abs exercise 3x20

Wednesday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Cable for chest: 3x15
Calf exercises: 3x20

Thursday: Same as Tuesday

Friday: Squats: 5x5-10
Bench: 5x5-10
Deadlift: 5x10
Tilted dumbbell press: 3x10
Leg exercises, depends on my mood

Saturday/Sunday I usually try to make up for the parts I miss out during the week and parts of my body which I feel neglected in general by me schedule.


The point it to put a lot of emphasis on the heavy exercises like squats, bench and deadlift for a while, then switch it up and change them for less "heavy" exercises, before taking a one week break. After the break I'm starting all over again.

Also, my biceps are too strong for my forearms, that's why I always do so many reps on the curls and dumbbells. If I go up in weight on those I start to get an insane pain in the forearms, and it feels like my bone is about to break. Pushed it so far once so that I couldn't even lift of the weights in bench because of the insane pain.

Thoughts and comments are more than welcome!


Depending where your lifts are/what your goals are i would highly recommend you switch to Starting Strength workout
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 634 635 636 637 638 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 61
NaDa 33
Bale 28
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Counter-Strike
taco 560
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1405
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1094
WinterStarcraft675
Other Games
summit1g8980
Doublelift2321
JimRising 676
PiGStarcraft290
ArmadaUGS183
C9.Mang0183
Maynarde138
ViBE79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• practicex 22
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki170
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1170
• Rush627
• Stunt238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 54m
OSC
8h 54m
Stellar Fest
8h 54m
OSC
19h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.