• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 638

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 636 637 638 639 640 730 Next
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
October 12 2011 18:57 GMT
#12741
Lmao, I think that's my new life motto
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 12 2011 19:14 GMT
#12742
On October 13 2011 03:57 Malinor wrote:
Is this a reasonable price for a foam roller & looks like a decent product? I have no idea what to look for in these things.


Just get one that is high density foam.... doesn't have to cost that much.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
October 12 2011 19:33 GMT
#12743
On October 13 2011 04:14 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 03:57 Malinor wrote:
Is this a reasonable price for a foam roller & looks like a decent product? I have no idea what to look for in these things.


Just get one that is high density foam.... doesn't have to cost that much.


I don't find anything significantly cheaper on amazon.de and on other sides I don't find anything at all, unless some Pilates-rolls, where smiling 40kg-women are working out on, which doesn't really make me want to buy those.
Let alone any information about density. Kind of frustrating search at the moment. Maybe one of the other german-speaking people in here know where to look
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 19:54:32
October 12 2011 19:51 GMT
#12744
no idea man. maybe check some other online shops that sell fitness gear? or even go to a local fitness shop!

but on the other hand, 24 euros (for the one from reebok) isnt THAT expensive imo
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
October 12 2011 20:02 GMT
#12745
maybe goto a hardware store or something, buy some sturdy looking foam or insulation and tape it together? i mean thats essentially what they are marketing to you and marking up the price by a billion because it has a niche role.
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
October 12 2011 21:36 GMT
#12746
On October 13 2011 03:57 Malinor wrote:
Is this a reasonable price for a foam roller & looks like a decent product? I have no idea what to look for in these things.


$40 US seems to be the highest I've seen
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
October 12 2011 21:59 GMT
#12747
I took some videos at the gym today, but they didn't turn out too well because the camera wasn't far enough away to see my entire body. Oh well.

I'm resetting most of my lifts next week due to failing sets so I wanted to get some pointers of what to improve on at lower weights. I'll do better with the videos next time, haha.

Squats
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhpqB0KVPVk



Second rep from behind was so bad I quit the set right there. I just couldn't keep my knees out.


Bench Press
+ Show Spoiler +


Deadlift
+ Show Spoiler +
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
October 12 2011 22:05 GMT
#12748
Wow your face gets very red lol
For bench, maybe try lowering the weight slower? You seem to be losing control of the bar a bit.
For DL, I thought you weren't supposed to pull with your arms. They definitely seem to be bending there.
Official Entusman #21
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 22:20:26
October 12 2011 22:20 GMT
#12749
On October 13 2011 06:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
I took some videos at the gym today, but they didn't turn out too well because the camera wasn't far enough away to see my entire body. Oh well.

I'm resetting most of my lifts next week due to failing sets so I wanted to get some pointers of what to improve on at lower weights. I'll do better with the videos next time, haha.

Squats
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhpqB0KVPVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHSLzVCEWnI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmLxf5T0Bho

Second rep from behind was so bad I quit the set right there. I just couldn't keep my knees out.


Bench Press
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj56l0hxn6Y


Deadlift
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlJXFPaTLY


Squat seems good to me.
For Deadlift I agree with the comment above, you seem to be pretty close to bending your arm, which really should never happen, it is super dangerous.
Bench Press seems to me that you just lay there and push with your arms and chest. It doesn't look like your lower body and your back are tight at all.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 12 2011 22:22 GMT
#12750
It would be nice to have a better video of the deadlift. The only other thing I have to add is that your down on the deadlift is improper. If you watch you will see the bar path curves out at the knees (unless it's the camera angle) because you are breaking at the knees too early; shoulders, hips, knees, down.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
MeShiet
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada290 Posts
October 13 2011 00:04 GMT
#12751
One little thing I also wanted to point out on your bench press is that I see your head come off the bench, I do believe I've heard that can cause neck pain but if someone wants to clarify that I'd be more than willing to listen.
If you die this way, you won't live to tell anyone how you died
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
October 13 2011 00:54 GMT
#12752
I am finally non-sick. I need to resume activities.

I asked mom for changes in what we eat (less pasta, more other stuff) and then she went on a sat fat rant, asked what I wanted, said I was stupid and a conspiracy theorist, and proceeded to leave the house.

Ow.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 13 2011 01:09 GMT
#12753
On October 13 2011 09:54 Froadac wrote:
I am finally non-sick. I need to resume activities.

I asked mom for changes in what we eat (less pasta, more other stuff) and then she went on a sat fat rant, asked what I wanted, said I was stupid and a conspiracy theorist, and proceeded to leave the house.

Ow.


You should say

"You're fat, have metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, (and diabetes?). Clearly, something is not working with your current nutrition plan. You continue to deride my researched based evidence while providing none of your own. It sounds like you are the conspiracy theorist."
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
below66
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1761 Posts
October 13 2011 01:10 GMT
#12754
Good diet and other good info.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 01:16:21
October 13 2011 01:13 GMT
#12755
On October 13 2011 10:09 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 09:54 Froadac wrote:
I am finally non-sick. I need to resume activities.

I asked mom for changes in what we eat (less pasta, more other stuff) and then she went on a sat fat rant, asked what I wanted, said I was stupid and a conspiracy theorist, and proceeded to leave the house.

Ow.


You should say

"You're fat, have metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, (and diabetes?). Clearly, something is not working with your current nutrition plan. You continue to deride my researched based evidence while providing none of your own. It sounds like you are the conspiracy theorist."

Well, that sorta happened.

"I know you advocate more carbs, and say beef is going to give me mad cow disease and E Coli all the time, but it's hard to take your advice seriously when you religiously study it, and yet your results have been poor."

"buuuut I'm hypothyroid no fair"

"Here is a study showing that it doesn't account for nearly all of the weight"

"But you eat the diet and you're skinny"

SHe actually doesn't have diabetes which confuses me.

She is seriously convinced she is doing what is best. WE've had pure pasta for like two weeks. So healthy.

And then she is like "well you obviously aren't eating enough, so the obvious solution? MOAR CARBS"

I have the fusion so my stomach is small for my size. I'll feel full with carbs, but due to low caloric density it doesn't even matter.
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
October 13 2011 01:47 GMT
#12756
Hi !

Garbels
Age: 29 || Height: 184cm || Weight: 58kg
Starting Date: 13/10/2011 || Goal Date: 31/12/2011
Weight goals -- 60+ kg
Training goals -- level up to advanced tuck planche and advanced tuck front lever with 40s hold (I am in the middle of the non advanced variation on both holds) / more flexibility
Nutrition goals -- eat more; less grains and soy, more proteine
Misc goals -- figure out a good body weight training plan especially for the legs; find and do good flexibility exercises, aquire gymnastic rings

My usual weight all of my adult life was around 60kg but my hatred for sugar(especially in drinks) and fastfood combined with my WoW(now SC2) years left me at 56 kg. By the end of may I started to eat a little bit more and doing some chinups/pushups from time to time.

Since 3 weeks I am in (allmost full)serious mode training and eating wise.

this weeks stats:

pullups
BW58 + 8kg : 5/5/4
dips:
Bw58 + 8kg : 6/6/5

tuck planche: 45s
tuck FL: 25s
tuck L-seat: 50s
possibly bad form an all of them
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 02:13:06
October 13 2011 02:07 GMT
#12757
On October 13 2011 10:13 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 10:09 eshlow wrote:
On October 13 2011 09:54 Froadac wrote:
I am finally non-sick. I need to resume activities.

I asked mom for changes in what we eat (less pasta, more other stuff) and then she went on a sat fat rant, asked what I wanted, said I was stupid and a conspiracy theorist, and proceeded to leave the house.

Ow.


You should say

"You're fat, have metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, (and diabetes?). Clearly, something is not working with your current nutrition plan. You continue to deride my researched based evidence while providing none of your own. It sounds like you are the conspiracy theorist."

Well, that sorta happened.

"I know you advocate more carbs, and say beef is going to give me mad cow disease and E Coli all the time, but it's hard to take your advice seriously when you religiously study it, and yet your results have been poor."

"buuuut I'm hypothyroid no fair"

"Here is a study showing that it doesn't account for nearly all of the weight"

"But you eat the diet and you're skinny"

SHe actually doesn't have diabetes which confuses me.

She is seriously convinced she is doing what is best. WE've had pure pasta for like two weeks. So healthy.

And then she is like "well you obviously aren't eating enough, so the obvious solution? MOAR CARBS"

I have the fusion so my stomach is small for my size. I'll feel full with carbs, but due to low caloric density it doesn't even matter.


I don't get what she's saying .. as in, you're skinny because you're on her diet, so it's doing a good job (and consequently she's fat not because of the diet but because of "factors outside her control")? If so, why does she say "you aren't eating enough, have some pasta"?

If she means "well you're eating your paleo diet but you're still skinny so clearly that diet sucks", then.. didn't you gain a bunch of weight when you were on SS earlier this year? Doesn't that kind of render this point null?

e: Either way if she insists on stuffing you with carbs, what's her view on potatoes? They're good =D
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
October 13 2011 02:23 GMT
#12758
On October 13 2011 10:13 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 10:09 eshlow wrote:
On October 13 2011 09:54 Froadac wrote:
I am finally non-sick. I need to resume activities.

I asked mom for changes in what we eat (less pasta, more other stuff) and then she went on a sat fat rant, asked what I wanted, said I was stupid and a conspiracy theorist, and proceeded to leave the house.

Ow.


You should say

"You're fat, have metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, (and diabetes?). Clearly, something is not working with your current nutrition plan. You continue to deride my researched based evidence while providing none of your own. It sounds like you are the conspiracy theorist."

Well, that sorta happened.

"I know you advocate more carbs, and say beef is going to give me mad cow disease and E Coli all the time, but it's hard to take your advice seriously when you religiously study it, and yet your results have been poor."

"buuuut I'm hypothyroid no fair"

"Here is a study showing that it doesn't account for nearly all of the weight"

"But you eat the diet and you're skinny"

SHe actually doesn't have diabetes which confuses me.

She is seriously convinced she is doing what is best. WE've had pure pasta for like two weeks. So healthy.

And then she is like "well you obviously aren't eating enough, so the obvious solution? MOAR CARBS"

I have the fusion so my stomach is small for my size. I'll feel full with carbs, but due to low caloric density it doesn't even matter.


Hey froadac, why don't you just get a small job? Mow two of your neighbors lawns or something. That should be like $20. And should feed you for like a week if you eat what she gives you as well, wouldn't it?

Just buy your own shit and cook it Then eat what she gives you AND what you have.

On a side note, I missed the gym today. Like the fourth time I've missed in over half a year. Kinda sucks. But I have had a busy week. Two exams friday, two lab reports (one got pushed back though), a few quizzes, not to mention homework, the labs I have to go to, and work. It's been a bitch.
Victory Loves Preparation
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 02:28:43
October 13 2011 02:26 GMT
#12759
She is saying "you're skinny because you're on the right diet but you dont eat enough, and I'm fat because I'm on the right diet and eat the correct amount of food, but due to the fact I'm post menopausal and hypothyroid, there is nothing I can do. I walk an hour every morning, so I'm highly active, I eat a high carb, high vegetable, low meat diet, and it's not my fault"

In any case, she brought it back up at the dinner table. I brought up how so many carbs was probably being consumed. Then she was like "SCREW YOU THEN YOU COOK. But it was late, and we didn't have any defrosted meat, so we just had pasta, again LOL.

Then she said that I was in fact weak, couldn't lift shit, didn't ever get cardio (lol, 20 miles on a bike this weekend isn't cardio?)

Then she got pissed about it, when I suggested we have more food on hand she countered with shit argument

1) You are insulting my weight. My diet is right. You are being mean and malicious.
2) This pre-processed food makes you fat (because food on hand makes you fat, and has to be pre-processed: she likened all pre-processed food to a tub of lard)
3) There is plenty of food in fridge. By plenty there is a small tupperware of pasta, a tiny tupperware of rice, peanut butter, jelly, cheese, tortillas, (lol, cheese isn't lard...) bread, fruit, carrots, and a tad of hummus
4) Obviously, if one ever eats ground beef, which is of course the only type of beef available, there is a huge chance you will contract mad cow disease or e coli and die.
5) WE MUST HAVE FAMILY DINNER EVERY DAY EVERY DAY EVERY DAY EVERY DAY SIT AT TABLE TOGETHER EVERY DAY EVERY DAY EVERY DAY. IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE A FELON FELON FELON FELON FELON FELON FELON FELON FELON

To the point where I get invited to dinner at a friends house and I cant go.

This is pissing me off. She won't let me eat how I want, forces her dietary beliefs upon me, blames outside factors, such as the stress I put on her for her lack of weight loss, and refuses to read any studies discounting them as conspiracy theories. So enough is enough. I'll go back through this thread, and compile a fatass list of studies that apply to her. Then I will print it and give it to her. She will be angry, and I will be satisfied that I did the best I could.


Also, I got invited to a birthday party that goes from 10:00 pm to 2:00am and can't go because i lack responsibility ;(

First legit social party experience too. I've been invited but never even really bothered to ask because i knew the answer would be no.

TLDR: My mom is being a jerk, and I am going to compile a giant list of studies and advice to address her health issues, and hopefully convince her , if not show her that I mean business.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
October 13 2011 03:00 GMT
#12760
If I were you I wouldn't put up with her uneducated shit anymore, enough is fucking ENOUGH. You need to fucking show her your the man in the house-hold. Next time she bitches about you having to be at the dinner table I want you to whip your dick out and slam it hard on the table, to the point where the salt and pepper shatter to the ground. Then you deepen your voice and let her know for now on what will transpire in the house food-wise and always maintain eye contact when doing so.

I guarantee you this will put some sense into her, don't worry this advice has been tested.
I <3 Plexa.
Prev 1 636 637 638 639 640 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason119
Railgan 65
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16246
Dewaltoss 144
Hyuk 113
firebathero 99
ZZZero.O 29
Terrorterran 20
Mini 19
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift3024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
crisheroes894
Other Games
summit1g6157
FrodaN2606
fl0m892
Beastyqt873
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe308
ArmadaUGS133
ToD118
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 93
• Adnapsc2 24
• musti20045 4
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 14610
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur223
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 11m
INu's Battles
15h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.