• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:04
CEST 06:04
KST 13:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8652 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 15

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 730 Next
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
January 09 2011 02:30 GMT
#281
that nutrition plan sounds pretty bad tbh. Id recommend checking out the stuff in the OP instead.

you dont need carbs as a macronutriet at all, eating food for the sake of it being starch is not going to help you. limiting saturated fat is a bad idea as well.
aka DragOn[NaS]
radiaL
Profile Joined August 2003
Andorra2690 Posts
January 09 2011 02:38 GMT
#282
funny question
What's the "healthiest" way to get hammered? Ever so often I have to, so I'm wondering what one should optimally drink
sideproject: twitch.tv Starcraft II Viewers data - http://twitchsc2data.com/
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-09 04:26:51
January 09 2011 03:15 GMT
#283
On January 09 2011 11:20 decafchicken wrote:
Paleo bomb incoming.

Also, neco vs funkie gogogogo



On January 09 2011 11:30 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
that nutrition plan sounds pretty bad tbh. Id recommend checking out the stuff in the OP instead.

you dont need carbs as a macronutriet at all, eating food for the sake of it being starch is not going to help you. limiting saturated fat is a bad idea as well.


Just when I thought I was starting to get it.... Now I'm completely confused. How would say an elite athlete or an olympic athlete function optimally without carbs? I'm gonna read that Panu blog. It looks interesting and the layout reminds me a bit of gene expression.com.

ETA: Can you paleo guys list your typical day to day meals? Is it expensive? And how has it affected your energy levels, mental alertness and or athletic performance?

I also ordered "The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet" by Robb Wolf. If this shift in diet has half the positive effects on my energy levels as the glowing reviews suggest then I'll be happy.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
January 09 2011 03:40 GMT
#284
On January 09 2011 11:38 radiaL wrote:
funny question
What's the "healthiest" way to get hammered? Ever so often I have to, so I'm wondering what one should optimally drink


Vodka, soda water and a piece of lime, or lime JUICE not cordial. Make sure to eat beforehand and wait at least 1-2 hours before drinking. Vodka has no calories outside of alcohol, so if you wait a couple of hours your liver is just breaking down alcohol and it doesn't have a backlog of food to process, so nothing gets turned into fat.

JUST DON'T EAT ANYTHING WHILE DRINKING.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
January 09 2011 03:44 GMT
#285
On January 08 2011 15:24 Warrior Madness wrote:
@energies: where do you get your b12 from? I know the supplments cost a lot.


I take Spirulina, it does wonders for my energy levels.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-100-Natural-Spirulina-500-mg-500-Tablets/783?at=0
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 09 2011 08:33 GMT
#286
On January 09 2011 12:40 Energies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2011 11:38 radiaL wrote:
funny question
What's the "healthiest" way to get hammered? Ever so often I have to, so I'm wondering what one should optimally drink


Vodka, soda water and a piece of lime, or lime JUICE not cordial. Make sure to eat beforehand and wait at least 1-2 hours before drinking. Vodka has no calories outside of alcohol, so if you wait a couple of hours your liver is just breaking down alcohol and it doesn't have a backlog of food to process, so nothing gets turned into fat.

JUST DON'T EAT ANYTHING WHILE DRINKING.


I like to check this thread while i'm drinking. To, ya know, be healthy and shit. Okay so i'm a fat slob who got hammered and ate taco bell Maybe light day at the gym and cant wait to go back to my WLC with my snatch and c&j 20kg higher ^_^
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
January 09 2011 09:17 GMT
#287
Yo dudes, I'm in the market for a blender. I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations on what brands/models are good.
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
January 09 2011 11:36 GMT
#288
I know a brand that's pretty hard now to know because of their viral marketing.
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
January 09 2011 12:24 GMT
#289
Get yourself a BLENDTEC blender.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-09 13:23:16
January 09 2011 13:22 GMT
#290
On January 09 2011 21:24 Ludrik wrote:
Get yourself a BLENDTEC blender.


Excellent suggestion, you will be able to use it to make Milk, Banana and CELL TECH shakes.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
January 09 2011 13:57 GMT
#291
just had another night out with the guys...beer is the shit!
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 09 2011 16:38 GMT
#292
Oh god...what did I do to me last night...trying to sober up...and it is 5pm now.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-09 16:46:08
January 09 2011 16:43 GMT
#293
On January 09 2011 12:44 Energies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 15:24 Warrior Madness wrote:
@energies: where do you get your b12 from? I know the supplments cost a lot.


I take Spirulina, it does wonders for my energy levels.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-100-Natural-Spirulina-500-mg-500-Tablets/783?at=0


Holy shit.. my dad has been talking to me about this stuff for ages telling me what a miracle supplement it is, thing is he's always mention all these new "miracle supps" all the time so i'm having a hard time believing everything he says, but seeing this mentioned by other people means it's gotta be true.

Does it actually work that well? it taste and smell like ass though =/

edit: the spirulina we have is not in tablet form, which makes it a bit hard to down because of the rancid taste...
We make signature, then defense it.
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
January 09 2011 20:00 GMT
#294
getSome[703]
Age 18 || Height: 5'7" || Weight: 130 lbs
Starting Date: 1/1/2011 || Goal Date: 5/20/2011
Weight Goals: Probably will end up gaining weight and floating around 135 lbs. Not too picky about this

Training Goals:
Get fast-
Joining club track this semester. I hope to get my mile time back under five minutes soon. Ideally before the end of March. After that I hope to push towards or possibly break 4:50 by the end of the season. I'll try to run at least six days a week, even if it's just easy distance on the days we don't have practice. I'd also like to break 2:10 in the 800 m. The thing I need to focus on most to drop my times is my kick at the end of races.

Get buff-
My goals for weightlifting are less specific. Just consistently hit the gym three times a week and cycle through the machines and dumbbells. Hopefully the amount of weight I do on all of them goes up ^^ But mainly I'm just aiming to build lean muscle.
Oh and do my 5 sets of ab exercises every day to get a six pack.

Nutrition Goals:
Eat less cereal at random times throughout the day.
Eat more fruits and veggies.
Drink less soda.
Don't have meals past 9 p.m..

Misc Goals:
Go to bed before 12 on weekdays and before 1 on weekends.
Play less video games (doing great so far ^^)
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-09 20:30:18
January 09 2011 20:18 GMT
#295
On January 10 2011 05:00 getSome[703] wrote:
getSome[703]
Age 18 || Height: 5'7" || Weight: 130 lbs
Starting Date: 1/1/2011 || Goal Date: 5/20/2011
Weight Goals: Probably will end up gaining weight and floating around 135 lbs. Not too picky about this

Training Goals:
Get fast-
Joining club track this semester. I hope to get my mile time back under five minutes soon. Ideally before the end of March. After that I hope to push towards or possibly break 4:50 by the end of the season. I'll try to run at least six days a week, even if it's just easy distance on the days we don't have practice. I'd also like to break 2:10 in the 800 m. The thing I need to focus on most to drop my times is my kick at the end of races.

Get buff-
My goals for weightlifting are less specific. Just consistently hit the gym three times a week and cycle through the machines and dumbbells. Hopefully the amount of weight I do on all of them goes up ^^ But mainly I'm just aiming to build lean muscle.
Oh and do my 5 sets of ab exercises every day to get a six pack.

Nutrition Goals:
Eat less cereal at random times throughout the day.
Eat more fruits and veggies.
Drink less soda.
Don't have meals past 9 p.m..

Misc Goals:
Go to bed before 12 on weekdays and before 1 on weekends.
Play less video games (doing great so far ^^)


Pretty good mile time, god knows i'll never break 5, best i can probably hope for is in the 6s Havent ran a mile in ages.
Anyways, for your "get buff" section. Randomly cycling through dumbells and machines is a terrible idea. Pretty much all you need are barbell exercises. If you start incorporating a workout program like Starting Strength with squats and deadlifts i can almost guarentee it will help your times. I dont know what "lean muscle" is, but by doing these you will increase your muscle mass and reduce your fat. Don't worry about not eating past 9pm, it's not the time you eat but how much you are eating per day.

On January 09 2011 12:15 Warrior Madness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2011 11:20 decafchicken wrote:
Paleo bomb incoming.

Also, neco vs funkie gogogogo



Show nested quote +
On January 09 2011 11:30 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
that nutrition plan sounds pretty bad tbh. Id recommend checking out the stuff in the OP instead.

you dont need carbs as a macronutriet at all, eating food for the sake of it being starch is not going to help you. limiting saturated fat is a bad idea as well.


Just when I thought I was starting to get it.... Now I'm completely confused. How would say an elite athlete or an olympic athlete function optimally without carbs? I'm gonna read that Panu blog. It looks interesting and the layout reminds me a bit of gene expression.com.

ETA: Can you paleo guys list your typical day to day meals? Is it expensive? And how has it affected your energy levels, mental alertness and or athletic performance?

I also ordered "The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet" by Robb Wolf. If this shift in diet has half the positive effects on my energy levels as the glowing reviews suggest then I'll be happy.


While i'm hardly an "elite athlete" i workout quite often and play a lot of rugby and i never have energy problems and i've cut my carbs down to 20-30% of my diet (slowly working out all the grains) I'm not strictly paleo but pretty much all i eat is eggs, milk, beef, chicken, fish, and salads/fruits with the occasional bread in there from sandwiches or a granola bars (hoping to stop that this month). It's that expensive, all though free range and organic stuff can get more expensive unfortunately. But its not too hard to find beef/chicken for 2$ a pound and eggs are cheap as fuck (buy in bulk). Never had any energy level problems and i perform quite well athletically if i do say so myself. Also lost 10-15 pounds of fat while getting stronger over the last half year.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
January 09 2011 21:13 GMT
#296
I'm very intrigued by the paleo diet but I'm concerned about something. A popular supporter of the diet posted 5 main problems he's been hearing from paleo converts. I'm mainly concerened with number two. Which is that hypothyroidism seems to manifest itself in some people. My mom has it (caused by graves disease) and so does my sister (though all her t-levels have gone back to normal). So that would be my main concern with switching to a paleo diet. I think I'll consult with my GP, and perhaps look for another GP who is an advocate for this diet before switching.

Thanks for this post. I’ve been on some version of low carb and/or paleo for the past 6 years and I have started experiencing a lot of this. For the first maybe 4 years I felt awesome, but it’s been a slow downhill slide since then culminating in hypothyroidism (with a bunch of other stuff I think is related to it, like digestive issues, menstrual issues, and lethargy). For awhile I thought it was because I wasn’t being strict enough, but weirdly going stricter seemed to make me feel worse and adding exercise to the mix was terrible awful bad.

Going back over some low carb reading materials it seems like low carb is actually responsible for the hypothyroidism. Atkins mentions that LC will inhibit the conversion of T3 to T4, the Eades’s mention it, and Diana Schwarzbein preaches loudly against going too LC for exactly this reason. Schwarzbein says that one of the mechanisms by which this happens is that LC will elevate adrenaline (which is initially why you feel so awesome) but after years of high adrenaline it will suppress thyroid function. Another theory that I think is put forth by Matt Stone is that low carb diets will naturally cause you to reduce your calories, which will have a downregulating effect on your metabolism and slow down your thyroid.

Anyway I don’t know what I’m going to do to fix it yet, but the 3 main sources I’ve read for naturally raising thyroid levels (Enig/Fallon, Schwarzbein, and Matt Stone) all seem to agree somewhat. I’ve distilled it to high fat, moderate carb, lowish protein (like 60/30/10 by calories), coconut products, preformed vitamin A, and more calories. I’ve been doing this halfassedly for a week, but I’m going to try in earnest now and track my progress with my basal temperature. If anyone has any other sources they’d like to share, please let me know. I’d like to read all I can.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
January 09 2011 23:23 GMT
#297
On January 10 2011 01:43 grobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2011 12:44 Energies wrote:
On January 08 2011 15:24 Warrior Madness wrote:
@energies: where do you get your b12 from? I know the supplments cost a lot.


I take Spirulina, it does wonders for my energy levels.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-100-Natural-Spirulina-500-mg-500-Tablets/783?at=0


Holy shit.. my dad has been talking to me about this stuff for ages telling me what a miracle supplement it is, thing is he's always mention all these new "miracle supps" all the time so i'm having a hard time believing everything he says, but seeing this mentioned by other people means it's gotta be true.

Does it actually work that well? it taste and smell like ass though =/

edit: the spirulina we have is not in tablet form, which makes it a bit hard to down because of the rancid taste...


Yeah the powder stuff is awful. To be honest it's one of those things similar to fish oil, you won't notice the effects as you're taking them, but you'll notice when you stop. Although you'll definitely notice it cleaning out your system :p. It gives you very constant and sustain energy levels so as long as you're not giving yourself massive sugar spikes throughout the day by eating high carb food you don't feel any crashes in energy or mood.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
January 09 2011 23:54 GMT
#298
blahman3344
Age: 17 || Height: 5'11" || Weight: 144 lbs
Starting Date: 01/09/11 || Goal Date: 6/23/11
Training goals -- To have a more flexible/athletic body
Nutrition goals -- eating healthier in general
Some of my limitations:
- I'm vegetarian (born and raised that way because of religion, now its because of choice/parents will freak if I start eating meat)
- I don't have a gym membership. The only Equipment I have at home is a treadmill, a set of 3 lbs and 10 lbs dumbbells, an ab-lounge (lol) and a pull-up bar.

I'm looking for a routine that will work my body correctly, but with the equipment I have at home (I could try to get more equipment or try to convince my parents for a gym membership).
Also, anyone know any good stretching guides? I've been looking around, but I couldn't find any good ones. =\
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
January 10 2011 00:20 GMT
#299
On January 09 2011 17:33 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2011 12:40 Energies wrote:
On January 09 2011 11:38 radiaL wrote:
funny question
What's the "healthiest" way to get hammered? Ever so often I have to, so I'm wondering what one should optimally drink


Vodka, soda water and a piece of lime, or lime JUICE not cordial. Make sure to eat beforehand and wait at least 1-2 hours before drinking. Vodka has no calories outside of alcohol, so if you wait a couple of hours your liver is just breaking down alcohol and it doesn't have a backlog of food to process, so nothing gets turned into fat.

JUST DON'T EAT ANYTHING WHILE DRINKING.


I like to check this thread while i'm drinking. To, ya know, be healthy and shit. Okay so i'm a fat slob who got hammered and ate taco bell Maybe light day at the gym and cant wait to go back to my WLC with my snatch and c&j 20kg higher ^_^


I drank 11 ciders and then did a back workout + spin class the next day. My training partner wouldn't let me off ;(.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
January 10 2011 00:53 GMT
#300
On January 10 2011 06:13 Warrior Madness wrote:
I'm very intrigued by the paleo diet but I'm concerned about something. A popular supporter of the diet posted 5 main problems he's been hearing from paleo converts. I'm mainly concerened with number two. Which is that hypothyroidism seems to manifest itself in some people. My mom has it (caused by graves disease) and so does my sister (though all her t-levels have gone back to normal). So that would be my main concern with switching to a paleo diet. I think I'll consult with my GP, and perhaps look for another GP who is an advocate for this diet before switching.

Show nested quote +
Thanks for this post. I’ve been on some version of low carb and/or paleo for the past 6 years and I have started experiencing a lot of this. For the first maybe 4 years I felt awesome, but it’s been a slow downhill slide since then culminating in hypothyroidism (with a bunch of other stuff I think is related to it, like digestive issues, menstrual issues, and lethargy). For awhile I thought it was because I wasn’t being strict enough, but weirdly going stricter seemed to make me feel worse and adding exercise to the mix was terrible awful bad.

Going back over some low carb reading materials it seems like low carb is actually responsible for the hypothyroidism. Atkins mentions that LC will inhibit the conversion of T3 to T4, the Eades’s mention it, and Diana Schwarzbein preaches loudly against going too LC for exactly this reason. Schwarzbein says that one of the mechanisms by which this happens is that LC will elevate adrenaline (which is initially why you feel so awesome) but after years of high adrenaline it will suppress thyroid function. Another theory that I think is put forth by Matt Stone is that low carb diets will naturally cause you to reduce your calories, which will have a downregulating effect on your metabolism and slow down your thyroid.

Anyway I don’t know what I’m going to do to fix it yet, but the 3 main sources I’ve read for naturally raising thyroid levels (Enig/Fallon, Schwarzbein, and Matt Stone) all seem to agree somewhat. I’ve distilled it to high fat, moderate carb, lowish protein (like 60/30/10 by calories), coconut products, preformed vitamin A, and more calories. I’ve been doing this halfassedly for a week, but I’m going to try in earnest now and track my progress with my basal temperature. If anyone has any other sources they’d like to share, please let me know. I’d like to read all I can.


Can you provide a link to the article? I've never heard of a link behind hyperthyroidism and LC...
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 283
hero 60
ZergMaN 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 7
Bale 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1179
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick462
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Berry_CruncH59
• practicex 21
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush1006
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 56m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.