• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9826 users

Boss-Rush RPG Challenge! A House of Champions - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
necros
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States85 Posts
April 09 2011 06:42 GMT
#21
anyone have a torrent for this? i cant afford the game.

User was temp banned for this post.
sc2 yay!
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 06:52:34
April 09 2011 06:42 GMT
#22
edit: Nevermind.

Thanks to those of you who have purchased thus far. =)
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
April 09 2011 09:50 GMT
#23
website down for me T_T
STALLONEZONE
Profile Joined December 2010
Ireland115 Posts
April 09 2011 12:21 GMT
#24
Does this really cost money? It's an RPGMaker game with 20 fights and nothing else.
3000ish Diamond Player. Want to practive *vZ or need help Zv* on EU? Add me: STALLONEZONE 309
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 14:02:32
April 09 2011 13:11 GMT
#25
Sorry if you're not interested, STALLONEZONE, but I feel that the OP clearly addresses what you're saying here.

edit: And as a side note, Enterbrain's RPG engines are just as powerful, flexible, and customizable as many games engines out there. They just happen to be mass-marketed under the 'rpg maker' moniker because they're quite easy to use at their core.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
STALLONEZONE
Profile Joined December 2010
Ireland115 Posts
April 09 2011 14:00 GMT
#26
On April 09 2011 22:11 Mikilatov wrote:
Sorry if you're not interested, STALLONEZONE, but I feel that the OP clearly addresses what you're saying here.



50 cents per battle.

User was warned for this post
3000ish Diamond Player. Want to practive *vZ or need help Zv* on EU? Add me: STALLONEZONE 309
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 09 2011 14:09 GMT
#27
It's fine if you don't want to buy whatever he's offering. You've already made your point, there's no need to continue derailing the thread / insulting the creator. I think our users are big boys and can make the decision for themselves whether it's worth it to buy.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
STALLONEZONE
Profile Joined December 2010
Ireland115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 14:18:12
April 09 2011 14:17 GMT
#28
On April 09 2011 23:09 Hot_Bid wrote:
It's fine if you don't want to buy whatever he's offering. You've already made your point, there's no need to continue derailing the thread / insulting the creator. I think our users are big boys and can make the decision for themselves whether it's worth it to buy.


It's a bit much when the majority of mobile games with far more professional development cost less than something you made in RPGMaker. Especially when your RPGMaker game doesn't even stand up to every other free RPGMaker game out there. Apparently the dude doesn't understand that his pricing model is totally screwed, because he just tried to shrug it off, so I figured I should maybe break down his pricing model to a simpler example he might be able to internalize.

Considering he probably wants to make the money back he spent on this sponsored thread he should probably drop the price.

EDIT: I can play SC2 custom maps with higher production values than this 8 dollar flash game.
3000ish Diamond Player. Want to practive *vZ or need help Zv* on EU? Add me: STALLONEZONE 309
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 14:21:59
April 09 2011 14:20 GMT
#29
It's nice that you want to mask your posts with some "I just want to help him make his prices better" BS, but at this point you're just being a hater.

Repeat: it's fine if you don't want to buy whatever he's offering. You've already made your point, there's no need to continue derailing the thread / insulting the creator. I think our users are big boys and can make the decision for themselves whether it's worth it to buy.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
STALLONEZONE
Profile Joined December 2010
Ireland115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 14:23:08
April 09 2011 14:21 GMT
#30
On April 09 2011 23:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
Repeat: it's fine if you don't want to buy whatever he's offering. You've already made your point, there's no need to continue derailing the thread / insulting the creator. I think our users are big boys and can make the decision for themselves whether it's worth it to buy.


where's this derailing exactly
i'm giving him advice about the pricing model of his game based on the context of the current market
what else could possibly be more on topic

i mean, i can't exactly give him advice on his game considering the only playable element I can review is a tutorial
3000ish Diamond Player. Want to practive *vZ or need help Zv* on EU? Add me: STALLONEZONE 309
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 14:24:20
April 09 2011 14:22 GMT
#31
Feel free to continue the discussion and give advice via PM with him. If you were all about just helping him, you'd just do that. Especially since he PM'd you about it and you ignore the PM to publicly post.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
STALLONEZONE
Profile Joined December 2010
Ireland115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 14:26:43
April 09 2011 14:25 GMT
#32
On April 09 2011 23:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
It's nice that you want to mask your posts with some "I just want to help him make his prices better" BS, but at this point you're just being a hater.


I don't generally hide my opinions on a videogame message board
I mean, I think his game is complete garbage but that wasn't even my point.

On April 09 2011 23:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
Feel free to continue the discussion and give advice via PM with him. If you were all about just helping him, you'd just do that. Especially since he PM'd you about it and you ignore the PM to publicly post.


his pm was just the words SPONSORED THREAD in giant capitals

User was temp banned for this post.
3000ish Diamond Player. Want to practive *vZ or need help Zv* on EU? Add me: STALLONEZONE 309
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 14:29:25
April 09 2011 14:27 GMT
#33
Thanks!

If someone told me that Sponsored Threads would be a nice way to weed out idiots then we'd probably have lowered prices on them

PS I know what the PM said and it wasn't that lol
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
xBillehx
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1289 Posts
April 09 2011 15:57 GMT
#34
This is pretty cool. I'm at the statue guy right now and my perfectionism is preventing me from continuing with a loss so I keep restarting my save to try different things. ><; Spent a bit on it & will continue to play later. Thanks!
Taengoo ♥
wshm
Profile Joined September 2010
32 Posts
April 09 2011 16:38 GMT
#35
Hum, I used to make these when I was 11 :3
Won't be buying this, but still it's nice if you can get some good money out of it even if I think that this kind of games should be just released for free since the community had always done that
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
April 09 2011 16:53 GMT
#36
Added a few testimonials, as I've been getting a lot of positive feedback!

Also, if anyone is having issues with the game not automatically fullscreening, use alt+enter to toggle it. I apologize for this, but it seems some computers just aren't automatically resizing to fullscreen properly.

Lastly, I've gotten word that someone is currently 15-0, so we may have our first confirmed undefeated player within a day or so. =)
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 17:34:52
April 09 2011 17:31 GMT
#37
I just played through the demo and really enjoyed the experience! I accidentally selected "tap out" once on the 2nd challenger. WHOOPS! Then I had all this experience and time to gear up my defensive mate. I'm sure the 2nd boss would have been more difficult without me having the time to buff up everything.

Anyways, I dig the game and the concept. I liked having to think about which abilities to use when and it had excellent gameplay. Everything interacts the way I would expect it would. I'll be purchasing the game soon.

Constructive criticism: some more varied sound effects during battle would be nice? Like just a couple more hit sounds for a little more variety. Not a big fault. Also, I could not find out how to "backspace" a character in the naming fields. For instance, I accidentally typed in "Derekk" instead of "Derek" and could not find a way to remove the extra 'k'. If it already is implemented, I would suggest making it more user friendly to find out. If not - then I suggest it to be added.

Overall though, very happy with the game and as a programmer and developer myself, I will support you on this.

P.S. I remember you from the TSB TL league a while back
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
April 09 2011 17:51 GMT
#38
Thanks for your input EscPlan9!

'x' or 'esc' should remove a character. You're correct though, the first time in this can easily be overlooked.

P.S. You are a Tecmo Super Bowl machine. lol
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
5-s
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1674 Posts
April 09 2011 19:03 GMT
#39
Hey, any plans on releasing this on steam? I'm interested in this but it's easier for me to have most of my games on a single platform. Looks interesting though, and I'll probably pick it up either way.
I liked Dota before it was Mainstream.
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
April 09 2011 19:18 GMT
#40
On April 10 2011 04:03 5-s wrote:
Hey, any plans on releasing this on steam? I'm interested in this but it's easier for me to have most of my games on a single platform. Looks interesting though, and I'll probably pick it up either way.


It will not be released on Steam. It's kind of a small-scale deal and Gamersgate and Impulse suit it a bit better. The Gamersgate version is standalone, so you can add it as a 'non-steam' game into your games list, I believe? Thanks for your interest. =)
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
ProTech134
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Yoon 54
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
sorry 26
Sharp 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff83
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1135
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
B2W.Neo319
XBOCT318
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
Mew2King66
byalli45
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1409
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 1m
The PondCast
22h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.