• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:25
CEST 13:25
KST 20:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10894 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5117

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5162 Next
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
June 02 2015 01:15 GMT
#102321
On June 02 2015 10:02 Nos- wrote:
rampaging loli?


yes. baozou is also how announcer says rampage for 4 kill streak on Chinese client.
TranslatorBaa!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 02 2015 01:15 GMT
#102322
On June 02 2015 10:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am very white and not at all asian

Did you just learn chinese then? That's impressive
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#102323
On June 02 2015 10:15 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 10:02 Nos- wrote:
rampaging loli?


yes. baozou is also how announcer says rampage for 4 kill streak on Chinese client.

kk.

I clearly need to listen to the Chinese cast during LPL, but I'm not sure if I can take even more cancer while watching it.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 02 2015 01:22 GMT
#102324
Am I going to die a horrible death by playing Dark Souls blind and starting as Wanderer?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 02 2015 01:23 GMT
#102325
On June 02 2015 10:22 Sufficiency wrote:
Am I going to die a horrible death by playing Dark Souls blind and starting as Wanderer?

No Wanderer is the most fun class in the game.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 02 2015 01:30 GMT
#102326
On June 02 2015 10:23 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 10:22 Sufficiency wrote:
Am I going to die a horrible death by playing Dark Souls blind and starting as Wanderer?

No Wanderer is the most fun class in the game.


I wish the controls of this game was better. This is so terrible to play with.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 02 2015 01:38 GMT
#102327
let's see if i got baited into overestimating the people here again:
play with a controller instead of keaboard&mouse
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 02 2015 01:39 GMT
#102328
On June 02 2015 10:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
let's see if i got baited into overestimating the people here again:
play with a controller instead of keaboard&mouse


Fuck that.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 02 2015 01:42 GMT
#102329
sufficiency is going to play dark souls the real way with a mouse and keyboard for the true difficulty
Bronze player stuck in platinum
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 02 2015 01:45 GMT
#102330
On June 02 2015 07:44 Alaric wrote:
I think I want ice cream. But I can't lose weight if I gobble ice cream.

Does not
compute
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 02 2015 01:46 GMT
#102331
I legit can't play either of the Souls games anymore after having played Bloodborne. I mean don't get me wrong, I loved both and think they're incredible games, but they feel so incredibly clunky and slow now after having experienced the new hotness. It's actually kind of sad because I prefer a lot of their boss battles.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 02 2015 01:47 GMT
#102332
I am considering giving up already. I can't get the system menu up, there is still a mouse cursor that I can't hide, then I opened a door and I died -_-
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 02 2015 01:51 GMT
#102333
It's a shit port, you need a controller to actually play it lol.

And Wanderer is my personal favorite, but I favor heavy dex/pyromancy builds, and by heavy dex I mean like 24-28, maybe. I think my ideal is like 45 vit, 40-45 end, 24+ dex, 18 strength, 22 attunement, stock faith/res
Steam: rook492
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 02 2015 01:54 GMT
#102334
On June 02 2015 10:51 Crusnik wrote:
It's a shit port, you need a controller to actually play it lol.

And Wanderer is my personal favorite, but I favor heavy dex/pyromancy builds, and by heavy dex I mean like 24-28, maybe. I think my ideal is like 45 vit, 40-45 end, 24+ dex, 18 strength, 22 attunement, stock faith/res


I do have joysticks, but I was kind of expecting the game to play out with a mouse a la TERA style.

Then again, I heard this game doesn't actually have invincibility frames, so I might be on the wrong foot already.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 02 2015 01:56 GMT
#102335
Leaving work to get food Jeff. Should be home no later than 745 your time.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 02:03:37
June 02 2015 02:00 GMT
#102336
There are iframes, just only when dodging shit and you need to time it right. It's a lot better apparently in Dark Souls 2 and Bloodbourne, but those two didn't grab me as much as Dark Souls did.

I also like sword and board, esp vs a lot of the mobs.

Also not going to bother playing any tonight, but you can PM me if you have questions regarding stuff, unless you level resistance at all, if you do that, you can suffer. I will purposefully lead you to your death if you do that.
Steam: rook492
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 02 2015 02:01 GMT
#102337
my apartment smells so good but I can't eat any of the peppers T_T
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 02 2015 02:02 GMT
#102338
On June 02 2015 11:00 Crusnik wrote:
There are iframes, just only when dodging shit and you need to time it right. It's a lot better apparently in Dark Souls 2 and Bloodbourne, but those two didn't grab me as much as Dark Souls did.

I also like sword and board, esp vs a lot of the mobs.

If DS2 has iframes then I don't understand why the fuck I couldn't ever dodge anything after playing DS1.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 02:03:37
June 02 2015 02:03 GMT
#102339
On June 02 2015 10:56 Cixah wrote:
Leaving work to get food Jeff. Should be home no later than 745 your time.

I'll stream a game while I wait.

twitch.tv/ghandieagle come chill with me~
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 02 2015 02:05 GMT
#102340
On June 02 2015 11:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 11:00 Crusnik wrote:
There are iframes, just only when dodging shit and you need to time it right. It's a lot better apparently in Dark Souls 2 and Bloodbourne, but those two didn't grab me as much as Dark Souls did.

I also like sword and board, esp vs a lot of the mobs.

If DS2 has iframes then I don't understand why the fuck I couldn't ever dodge anything after playing DS1.


I just made the jump that they made it better since they removed the 100% damage block shields, You also could just have bad timing, I'm not sure I only bothered to play maybe 2 hours of it before I ended up getting lost and not caring. I didn't like 2, everything about it was just off, not sure how to put it, but it didn't feel "right".
Steam: rook492
Prev 1 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 518
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16996
Shuttle 10860
FanTaSy 2244
Hyuk 888
Horang2 592
BeSt 468
Stork 271
Pusan 241
Mini 188
Last 137
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Killer 132
Zeus 122
Mind 97
sorry 64
Hyun 62
ggaemo 60
PianO 46
Snow 45
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
Sea.KH 28
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 26
Aegong 18
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe373
Counter-Strike
fl0m1884
byalli998
x6flipin236
Other Games
gofns27140
singsing2873
B2W.Neo573
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 35m
Replay Cast
11h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.