• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5115

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5162 Next
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 01 2015 21:01 GMT
#102281
On June 02 2015 05:55 Parnage wrote:
I think techies is cool. If I played that game enough to learn he'd be one of the hero's I'd want to know how to play with decently.

Techies fits into that short list of heroes that are very fun to play as, but absolutely awful to play with or against.

Tinker is another notable offender.
Moderator
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 01 2015 21:02 GMT
#102282
Background check finally went through and now I actually have to give notice at my job. Shit, this is more stressful than I thought. It's not like giving notice to someone you hate or somewhere you've been for a long time, I don't really know how to go to someone and be like "well it's been a real 3 months but it's not working out, peace". I gyess I don't really need the contacts here so it's nbd if I burn the bridge, but it's not like I dislike the people, just the place.

Stress.
It's your boy Guzma!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 01 2015 21:08 GMT
#102283
On June 02 2015 06:02 Requizen wrote:
Background check finally went through and now I actually have to give notice at my job. Shit, this is more stressful than I thought. It's not like giving notice to someone you hate or somewhere you've been for a long time, I don't really know how to go to someone and be like "well it's been a real 3 months but it's not working out, peace". I gyess I don't really need the contacts here so it's nbd if I burn the bridge, but it's not like I dislike the people, just the place.

Stress.


Yay.

No seriously let me know if you're going or not. I hope all is well with otter too.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
June 01 2015 21:11 GMT
#102284
On June 02 2015 05:51 Alaric wrote:
Which finger, Cixah?

Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 04:33 MoonBear wrote:
On June 01 2015 18:27 Alaric wrote:
Sheer curiosity, how many hours did you spend on Awakening, MoonBear ("not enough" or "too much" (both can work at the same time!) are not acceptable, 'cause you gotta tell me something I don't know already )?

My main playthrough save file says over 151 hours.

Only? I mean, it lines up well with you love for Pokemon, but I remember FE 7 taking something like 25 hours per playthrough (I didn't rush things, on the contrary I tended to have 100+ turns battles to rack up as much support convos as possible) and I easily did 5-6 of these, without the impression that I saw most of the content. Well I saw most of the important stuff, save for maybe Renault's two meaningful support conversations, but I did barely over half the support convos.
And you talk about it with such enthusiasm when you actually get around it that I thought you'd have spent far more time than that. I don't doubt you used it better than I did on FE 7 though.

(I think I played over 100 hours on Super Mario Bros Dx. on the game boy colour. The lost levels being included and the time attack Boo mode sure didn't help.)


FE7 should not take 25 hours per playthrough...
TranslatorBaa!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#102285
On June 02 2015 02:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

Oh it's goin down.

Or up, in flames.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#102286
I read the dialogues every time and as I said I take the time to get a support convo from each pair I send on the field for that purpose. You could easily shove 2-3 hours (maybe another one because I do the prologue too, 'cept in the Hector campaign where it isn't available) from that. Still ~20 hours, but I really didn't rush.
I think it's one of my best experiences, if only for the support system (it was my first FE) and the way it fleshes out a lot of the characters, as well as the backstory, and stuff like what happens to Ninian at first.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 01 2015 21:21 GMT
#102287
On June 02 2015 05:51 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 04:33 MoonBear wrote:
On June 01 2015 18:27 Alaric wrote:
Sheer curiosity, how many hours did you spend on Awakening, MoonBear ("not enough" or "too much" (both can work at the same time!) are not acceptable, 'cause you gotta tell me something I don't know already )?

My main playthrough save file says over 151 hours.

Only? I mean, it lines up well with you love for Pokemon, but I remember FE 7 taking something like 25 hours per playthrough (I didn't rush things, on the contrary I tended to have 100+ turns battles to rack up as much support convos as possible) and I easily did 5-6 of these, without the impression that I saw most of the content. Well I saw most of the important stuff, save for maybe Renault's two meaningful support conversations, but I did barely over half the support convos.
And you talk about it with such enthusiasm when you actually get around it that I thought you'd have spent far more time than that. I don't doubt you used it better than I did on FE 7 though.

(I think I played over 100 hours on Super Mario Bros Dx. on the game boy colour. The lost levels being included and the time attack Boo mode sure didn't help.)

I said main playthrough save file, I probably have more time clocked up in total lol

If you're having 100+ turns in FE 7 your final time score must have been terrible though...
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 01 2015 21:25 GMT
#102288
Yeah I didn't run for score. I haven't played it in years, the GBA's at my parents. Man, the memories though...
I don't think I've had better than B, during my first playthroughs, before I became a support convos addict?
It's amusing to see the "speed" rating plummet as soon as the cast starts expanding with characters I "planned" for that playthrough.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 21:32:51
June 01 2015 21:29 GMT
#102289
On June 02 2015 06:02 Requizen wrote:
Background check finally went through and now I actually have to give notice at my job. Shit, this is more stressful than I thought. It's not like giving notice to someone you hate or somewhere you've been for a long time, I don't really know how to go to someone and be like "well it's been a real 3 months but it's not working out, peace". I gyess I don't really need the contacts here so it's nbd if I burn the bridge, but it's not like I dislike the people, just the place.

Stress.


I'd probably just tell them that an oppurtunity that's too good to pass up came along and you appreciate working for them.


I never beat a single FE game. got decently through the GBA one but didn't eve beat the first long campaign. they just got too long. well actually what happened was I got really far got to a level got kinda stuck then stopped playing it and when I went back to it somehow my data was gone so I was like yeah no. characters were cool though.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 01 2015 21:55 GMT
#102290
On June 02 2015 06:20 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 02:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

Oh it's goin down.

Or up, in flames.

I've moved past my mistakes. I'm a new commander and a new man.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 01 2015 22:01 GMT
#102291
On June 02 2015 06:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 06:20 Gahlo wrote:
On June 02 2015 02:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

Oh it's goin down.

Or up, in flames.

I've moved past my mistakes. I'm a new commander and a new man.

i bet you havent even tried I/I Long War.

filthy casual
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 01 2015 22:11 GMT
#102292
On June 02 2015 07:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 06:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 06:20 Gahlo wrote:
On June 02 2015 02:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

Oh it's goin down.

Or up, in flames.

I've moved past my mistakes. I'm a new commander and a new man.

i bet you havent even tried I/I Long War.

filthy casual

Nope. Nowhere near that much commitment.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 01 2015 22:13 GMT
#102293
On June 02 2015 07:11 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 07:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On June 02 2015 06:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 06:20 Gahlo wrote:
On June 02 2015 02:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

Oh it's goin down.

Or up, in flames.

I've moved past my mistakes. I'm a new commander and a new man.

i bet you havent even tried I/I Long War.

filthy casual

Nope. Nowhere near that much commitment.

Commanders like you are why XCOM2 happens.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 01 2015 22:17 GMT
#102294
On June 02 2015 07:13 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 07:11 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 07:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On June 02 2015 06:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 06:20 Gahlo wrote:
On June 02 2015 02:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 02 2015 01:23 Fusilero wrote:
Aww yiss xcom 2 announced; already time to get hype

Oh it's goin down.

Or up, in flames.

I've moved past my mistakes. I'm a new commander and a new man.

i bet you havent even tried I/I Long War.

filthy casual

Nope. Nowhere near that much commitment.

Commanders like you are why XCOM2 happens.


No one left behind when I lead. That equipment is expensive, you bet your ass I'm bringing it back with me.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 01 2015 22:22 GMT
#102295
Yo this ARK Survival Evolved game looks dope as fuck, might be the first early access I get in on.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 22:36:18
June 01 2015 22:35 GMT
#102296
I remember when I used to care about game releases and stuff.

I think I may just throw my money at MTG instead. Not that I should be throwing money anywhere except loans and stuff.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 01 2015 22:38 GMT
#102297
This ad is hilarious.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 22:41:00
June 01 2015 22:40 GMT
#102298
On June 02 2015 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
I remember when I used to care about game releases and stuff.

I think I may just throw my money at MTG instead. Not that I should be throwing money anywhere except loans and stuff.


Wait.

Unless you need fetches. Then get fetches and wait.

Edit: My right index finger Alaric. I can still mouse with relative ease though.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 01 2015 22:40 GMT
#102299
On June 02 2015 07:22 red_ wrote:
Yo this ARK Survival Evolved game looks dope as fuck, might be the first early access I get in on.


I'm wary about survival games. It's a genre that has gotten saturated very quickly.

On June 02 2015 07:38 Ketara wrote:
This ad is hilarious.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


*GET YOUR BOOBS HERE*

They don't even try anymore.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 01 2015 22:42 GMT
#102300
I love how it doesn't say what its for at all.

My best guess is a Smite god.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
CosmosSc2 35
Railgan 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53182
Shuttle 7714
FanTaSy 2023
BeSt 517
Horang2 492
EffOrt 219
Soma 139
Mind 126
Last 124
Pusan 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 102
Sexy 95
ggaemo 86
hero 72
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 62
Aegong 51
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 18
Sacsri 15
zelot 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3081
qojqva1727
Dendi1194
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
B2W.Neo924
Beastyqt546
byalli423
Mlord380
Livibee213
Hui .173
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3472
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
Replay Cast
9h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.