• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

[BlizzCon 2016] WCS Global Finals - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 348 349 350 Next
His ID is still Neeblet

Passionboard
Cinek357
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland119 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-01 10:21:06
November 01 2016 10:20 GMT
#61
Some people act like there were groups full of foreigners and that's why they reached top 8. They are blind to the fact that their precious Korean gods actually did lose matches against those scrub foreigners.

Showtime, Elazer and Neeblet had to beat top level Koreans in order to get here. There were even Korean champions among their victims. These three ambitious players fought their way to the top 8. The logical conclusion is that top foreigners represent skill level similar to the best Koreans and if any of them reaches finals, it would be fully deservedly.

I don't get the "foreigner in the final would be bad, lol" attitude. Yes, the drawing is a bit lucky for them, but if Koreans are really that much superior to them, then there should be no foreigner in RO8 at all.

We are going to have amazingly high level finals and I can't wait
ParksonVN
Profile Joined October 2015
Australia370 Posts
November 01 2016 10:55 GMT
#62
On November 01 2016 18:28 YamiRi wrote:
I don't know why people didn't appreciate non-korean players' play..
I just followed sc2 scene since 2015.. and comparing of 2015 and 2016 plays, I think some non-korean actually produced great storyline, tactics, mindgames, and interesting styles
Koreans got similar playstyles so it is boring to see all korean vs korean in Blisscon
Adding foreigners' unique style actually make this blisscon more hyped than in 2015


Ehh, you has only been following since 2015, thats why you dont know that in fact foreigner were copying Korean's style all the time before 2016, there were hell a lot of Korean pros who play very creative like SOS,Rogue,Life,Gumiho,Dark... and of course before they slumped. Blizzcon 2015 was the best Blizzcon ever in terms of skill wise and strategy. Believe me or not, this 2016 Blizzcon is actually the worst Blizzcon regarding games' quality . That's because the Koreans in this tournament are much worse than they were before (even though the foreigners have improved a lot). Koreans stopped creating and improving at the beginning of season 2 this year and this is the reason foreigners now can put up good fights against them. They has been dominating Starcraft for 18 years and it's true to say Korean = Starcraft, if you see Korean lose a lot, that means SC is declining.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
November 01 2016 10:56 GMT
#63
On November 01 2016 18:28 YamiRi wrote:
I don't know why people didn't appreciate non-korean players' play..
I just followed sc2 scene since 2015.. and comparing of 2015 and 2016 plays, I think some non-korean actually produced great storyline, tactics, mindgames, and interesting styles
Koreans got similar playstyles so it is boring to see all korean vs korean in Blisscon
Adding foreigners' unique style actually make this blisscon more hyped than in 2015

KR don't have similar playstyles at all.
Just for the terrans for example, ByuN got a "in your face" style with strong timing attacks that can often end the game / do game ending damage as we have seen against Dear. He goes for the kill fast.
On the other hand, TY is the type of player who'll never really commit. He'll take a lead and could finish the game but he'll go back and just go to the lategame with his lead, as shown in his series against Nerchio here or in the GSL finals against Zest, and probably in many other series as well.

But those on TL who didn't appreciate non-korean players' play are mostly just trolling / mad that the expected amount of foreigners qualified.
WriterMaru
Biscuittzz
Profile Joined July 2016
155 Posts
November 01 2016 11:02 GMT
#64
On November 01 2016 18:28 YamiRi wrote:
I don't know why people didn't appreciate non-korean players' play..
I just followed sc2 scene since 2015.. and comparing of 2015 and 2016 plays, I think some non-korean actually produced great storyline, tactics, mindgames, and interesting styles
Koreans got similar playstyles so it is boring to see all korean vs korean in Blisscon
Adding foreigners' unique style actually make this blisscon more hyped than in 2015


Koreans have similar playstyles? Go on please explain.
Biscuittzz
Profile Joined July 2016
155 Posts
November 01 2016 11:05 GMT
#65
On November 01 2016 19:20 Cinek357 wrote:
Some people act like there were groups full of foreigners and that's why they reached top 8. They are blind to the fact that their precious Korean gods actually did lose matches against those scrub foreigners.

Showtime, Elazer and Neeblet had to beat top level Koreans in order to get here. There were even Korean champions among their victims. These three ambitious players fought their way to the top 8. The logical conclusion is that top foreigners represent skill level similar to the best Koreans and if any of them reaches finals, it would be fully deservedly.

I don't get the "foreigner in the final would be bad, lol" attitude. Yes, the drawing is a bit lucky for them, but if Koreans are really that much superior to them, then there should be no foreigner in RO8 at all.

We are going to have amazingly high level finals and I can't wait


Technically there would be most likely no foreigner in Blizzcon besides Showtime. What with region-lock being a thing and the 8 welfare spots, but that's discussion for a different thread.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2016 11:21 GMT
#66
It's still kinda sad there's a foreigner vs foreigner Ro8 match. Spend all year waiting for BO5+ matches between foreigners and Koreans and then at Blizzcon all 3 foreigners are in the same half of the bracket. I wanted to see Elazer play a legit series against a Korean in a non-mirror but it doesn't seem likely I'll get the chance now with this bracket.

Well, maybe at Homestory Cup then.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Biscuittzz
Profile Joined July 2016
155 Posts
November 01 2016 11:23 GMT
#67
On November 01 2016 03:37 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2016 03:22 HugoBallzak wrote:
On November 01 2016 02:47 Poopi wrote:
On November 01 2016 01:40 HugoBallzak wrote:
How is this bracket decided upon? Two things that stand out to me. 3 foreigners packed into 1 side means 75% chance of foreigner in the final or something. Also, neeb somehow avoiding terran players completely until the final or possibly the entire event?

Why would a foreigner in the finals a bad thing?
I mean there has been not so deserving KR players in Blizzcon finals in the past as well iirc. Plus they would have to beat Dark or the man who beat Dark to get there so it's not free at all.
However if Neeb beats Dark he has a free semi, except if ShoWTimE can beat him which is possible.



It isn't a bad thing. I just wanna make sure that the bracket process was fair and decided upon before the players qualified. Seems to me like a system where each player who makes it out of the group knows exactly where they go in a bracket based on their group placing makes the most sense. 3 foreigners on a single side just APPEARS to be a little lucky IMO.


A system like that encourages players to throw since being second is sometimes better than being first. Also people are awful at probability, and always think brackets are rigged. 3 foreigners on a single side had 2/9 chances of happening.

What always surprises me is which brackets elicit community scrutiny. I've seen many more accusations of rigging against Dreamhack's brackets where fan favourite repeatedly eliminate each other in the early rounds (something undesirable to the organizers), than against the KeSPA cup brackets which have consistently had the minimal number of mirror match-up in the opening rounds, a much more unlikely event.


While your point is correct that if the bracket draw is already known, the players will most likely pick the games to win and lose to determine their Ro8 opponent. However, in this situation it looks like Blizzard have purposefully placed the majority of foreigners on one side of the bracket to have the greatest chance of a foreigner advancing deep. We all know ( well as far as I can discern from TL and reddit) that foreigners playing in the later rounds of a tournament = more viewers.

Given that the format this year was changed to a GSL style group stage Bo3, which coincidentally offers the greatest chance for upsets than a single Bo5 like the last 3 years, it looks like Blizz are doing all they can to ensure the success of foreigners at Blizzcon.

While it will be a tremendous achievement for a foreigner to finally get to a Blizzcon final or even possibly win it, let's not beat around the bush on the fact that Blizz have stacked the odds so heavily in foreigners hands this year. First the 8 welfare spots, then a more amiable Bo3 format and finally what looks like a foreigner-favoured playoff draw.

Wouldn't be surprised if Blizz ban Koreans from Blizzcon next year the way things are going.

AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
November 01 2016 11:27 GMT
#68
I'm usually not a fan of foreigners because of the irregularity of their games.
But they brought some damn good show this week end. So I just can't wait to see what everyone got for the next one.
Biscuittzz
Profile Joined July 2016
155 Posts
November 01 2016 11:28 GMT
#69
On November 01 2016 20:21 Elentos wrote:
It's still kinda sad there's a foreigner vs foreigner Ro8 match. Spend all year waiting for BO5+ matches between foreigners and Koreans and then at Blizzcon all 3 foreigners are in the same half of the bracket. I wanted to see Elazer play a legit series against a Korean in a non-mirror but it doesn't seem likely I'll get the chance now with this bracket.

Well, maybe at Homestory Cup then.


I don't think I'd want to see Elazer against TY, Byun or Zest. Against the two terrans he'd be destroyed IMO.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
November 01 2016 11:35 GMT
#70
On November 01 2016 20:28 Biscuittzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2016 20:21 Elentos wrote:
It's still kinda sad there's a foreigner vs foreigner Ro8 match. Spend all year waiting for BO5+ matches between foreigners and Koreans and then at Blizzcon all 3 foreigners are in the same half of the bracket. I wanted to see Elazer play a legit series against a Korean in a non-mirror but it doesn't seem likely I'll get the chance now with this bracket.

Well, maybe at Homestory Cup then.


I don't think I'd want to see Elazer against TY, Byun or Zest. Against the two terrans he'd be destroyed IMO.

The way the bracket is made, he wouldn't be able to play against the Terrans anyway. TY was in his group and ByuN got second place just like Elazer
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2016 11:39 GMT
#71
On November 01 2016 20:28 Biscuittzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2016 20:21 Elentos wrote:
It's still kinda sad there's a foreigner vs foreigner Ro8 match. Spend all year waiting for BO5+ matches between foreigners and Koreans and then at Blizzcon all 3 foreigners are in the same half of the bracket. I wanted to see Elazer play a legit series against a Korean in a non-mirror but it doesn't seem likely I'll get the chance now with this bracket.

Well, maybe at Homestory Cup then.


I don't think I'd want to see Elazer against TY, Byun or Zest. Against the two terrans he'd be destroyed IMO.

I want to see him try. I want him to show people why he thinks he's the best in Europe against TY's style. I want to see him go against top Koreans in non-mirrors to try and show people he's not just a 1-match-up wonder. And if he gets stomped, that's okay, too. I just feel like players like Elazer deserve a chance to prove themselves in a longer match against high-level players they don't compete with all year long and whose tendencies they know by heart just from ladder alone.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ParksonVN
Profile Joined October 2015
Australia370 Posts
November 01 2016 11:44 GMT
#72
On November 01 2016 20:39 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2016 20:28 Biscuittzz wrote:
On November 01 2016 20:21 Elentos wrote:
It's still kinda sad there's a foreigner vs foreigner Ro8 match. Spend all year waiting for BO5+ matches between foreigners and Koreans and then at Blizzcon all 3 foreigners are in the same half of the bracket. I wanted to see Elazer play a legit series against a Korean in a non-mirror but it doesn't seem likely I'll get the chance now with this bracket.

Well, maybe at Homestory Cup then.


I don't think I'd want to see Elazer against TY, Byun or Zest. Against the two terrans he'd be destroyed IMO.

I want to see him try. I want him to show people why he thinks he's the best in Europe against TY's style. I want to see him go against top Koreans in non-mirrors to try and show people he's not just a 1-match-up wonder. And if he gets stomped, that's okay, too. I just feel like players like Elazer deserve a chance to prove themselves in a longer match against high-level players they don't compete with all year long and whose tendencies they know by heart just from ladder alone.


he just threw away his chance to play macro game vs TY, maybe because he thought he would have chance to win TY by cheese.
https://twitter.com/ElazerSC2/status/792451087349321728?lang=vi
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2016 13:12 GMT
#73
On November 01 2016 18:28 YamiRi wrote:
I don't know why people didn't appreciate non-korean players' play..
I just followed sc2 scene since 2015.. and comparing of 2015 and 2016 plays, I think some non-korean actually produced great storyline, tactics, mindgames, and interesting styles
Koreans got similar playstyles so it is boring to see all korean vs korean in Blisscon
Adding foreigners' unique style actually make this blisscon more hyped than in 2015

For me personally, SC2 has always been about playing at the highest level. It's meant to be a spectator sport. Koreans play the game better than anyone. Therefore you get the best games. It's also stranges you say koreans are similar/ boring. sOs, Parting, MC, Rain. The first is one of the most inventive players ever. The second is a seasoned micro god and terran slayer. The third has the ability to pull off kills with units in ways that seem unimaginable. The fourth was the epitome of Macro and defense. Just these four alone hold more diversity than 80% of foreigners
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
BelgianSC
Profile Joined October 2016
Belgium19 Posts
November 01 2016 14:12 GMT
#74
Loving the games so far and that bracket is stacked with anticipation!
TY vs ByuN is too bad as I always root for the Terrans, but either way that should be an awesome series.
Looking forward to see Elazer play, as well as Showtime

Having the weekend off is just an added bonus <3
Scan, GG. Then I make Raven.
Proko
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1022 Posts
November 01 2016 14:12 GMT
#75
On November 01 2016 00:15 Nakajin wrote:
(P)ShoWTimE 3-1 (Z)Elazer
(Z)Dark 3-0 (P)Neeb
(P)Zest 3-2 (P)Stats
TY-3-1 (T)ByuN

I don't think Neeb stand a chance, on the biggest stage against the best ZvP player I think he will lose the first map in a close game and then crumble and get destroy in game 2 and 3. Showtime-Dark would be a lot more interesting in my oppinion.


Burn the Heretic! All aboard the Neeb[let] train! CHOO CHOO mother truckers!

I think he has more chance than you are giving him credit. What sucks is that all 3 foreigners are on the same side of the bracket. A bit sad that Elazer got through, sine he's already shown his intent to throw ZvTs.
Caster duos should compliment each others' strengths. "You look very handsome today, Tasteless."
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 01 2016 14:18 GMT
#76
HYPE
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
November 01 2016 15:16 GMT
#77
Can't wait!
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-01 15:58:43
November 01 2016 15:57 GMT
#78
On November 01 2016 20:39 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2016 20:28 Biscuittzz wrote:
On November 01 2016 20:21 Elentos wrote:
It's still kinda sad there's a foreigner vs foreigner Ro8 match. Spend all year waiting for BO5+ matches between foreigners and Koreans and then at Blizzcon all 3 foreigners are in the same half of the bracket. I wanted to see Elazer play a legit series against a Korean in a non-mirror but it doesn't seem likely I'll get the chance now with this bracket.

Well, maybe at Homestory Cup then.


I don't think I'd want to see Elazer against TY, Byun or Zest. Against the two terrans he'd be destroyed IMO.

I want to see him try. I want him to show people why he thinks he's the best in Europe against TY's style. I want to see him go against top Koreans in non-mirrors to try and show people he's not just a 1-match-up wonder. And if he gets stomped, that's okay, too. I just feel like players like Elazer deserve a chance to prove themselves in a longer match against high-level players they don't compete with all year long and whose tendencies they know by heart just from ladder alone.


I'm curious as to why he said that (I know nothing about him before Blizzcon). Although if he himself had such little faith in his macro game that he risked it all with proxy hatches and such, I can't really believe it's something amazing.

For results:
I feel like Neeb's PvZ is simply not on point, or hasn't been for a while now with so many losses. And I'd be suprised if Dark hasn't learnt to hold of Adepts by now. It will most likely be a 3-0

ShoWtimE might be the best EU player (emphasis on "might") and if anyone has a shot at beating Dark it's him, although I do think a 3-0/3-1 will be the outcome.

I sound pretty anti-foriegner (as apprently I do 90% of the time haha) but I think only TY or maybe Zest has a shot of beating Dark. And I only say Zest because he looks on fire so far and we haven't really seen him PvZ much this year (he's only played bo1 or bo3s). Maybe if he goes godmode like he has in PvT.

TY will destroy ByuN I have no doubt, people forget he's undefeated in TvT series in LoTV. Zest/Stats is a toss up
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
November 01 2016 16:05 GMT
#79
Well, I don't think Neeblet beats Dark... Quite frankly Dark is guaranteed a spot in the Finals I think...

The lower half...
Stats probably beats Zest just because it's a teamkill, and TY could beat Byun, but I think that the winner of that series goes to the finals and looses to Dark 4-2.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2016 16:14 GMT
#80
On November 02 2016 00:57 Fango wrote:
TY will destroy ByuN I have no doubt

I think it's gonna be closer than most of TY's TvT series, ByuN is one of the only Koreans who I see on a similar TvT level to TY.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 348 349 350 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 751
SteadfastSC546
EnkiAlexander 76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 546
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 40
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29924
Soulkey 307
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 80
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 19
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1398
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 725
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2778
Khaldor2168
Liquid`Hasu778
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1146
B2W.Neo603
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0168
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr55
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1153
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 56m
OSC
17h 56m
Stellar Fest
17h 56m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.