• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:37
CEST 08:37
KST 15:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8220 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 3 - Page 198

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 260 Next
Cut down on the balance/design whining please.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
March 14 2015 20:33 GMT
#3941
Zerg players must be pissed off. Viewers dropped significantly after dark lost.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
March 14 2015 20:33 GMT
#3942
On March 15 2015 05:29 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 Aeromi wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 DarkLordOlli wrote:
COME ON ZEST, GIVE US THE PVP FINALS WE DESERVE

Reported for insanity.

there was only twice that PvP was amazing and that was MC v herO at blizzcon and HuK v Naniwa at MLG Winter Championships


I'm guessing you didn't see Zest vs sOs in proleague, or his games vs rain in GSL. The guy makes for great PvPs.

Also PvP is just a great matchup in general and I will work my dark magic to bombard everyone with PvP until you acknowledge it.


The last time you used dark magic we got double 2 gate in IEM Katowice.


PvP is a great matchup for fans of poker. Bluff and counterbluff, multiple moments to gamble on the strength of your attack...

ZvZ is for people who wish fight club was real where one missed move command loses the game.

And TvT is for people who feel the need to play speed chess in a phone booth, where you get knifed if you drop a piece.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 14 2015 20:34 GMT
#3943
On March 15 2015 05:32 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1


To be fair he raises a good point. Nobody gets that upset about a Terran or Zerg winning, but when Protoss wins like that everyone loses their mind...

Every time Terrans win with mine drops and hellbat pushes people get upset like this. Every time a swarm host is built people get upset like this.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 14 2015 20:34 GMT
#3944
And the Protoss hate is making me laugh so much. It's OK people, you can give one tournament to other races than Terran once in a while. Additionally, Trap rocks, and having at least one P in the finals was so predictable.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 14 2015 20:34 GMT
#3945
Just theorycrafting: imagine sentries to throw little timewarps for the duration of forcefields, while the MSC throws a forcefield for the duration of a timewarp (size like 3-4 forcefields)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3946
On March 15 2015 05:33 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1

I strongly disagree with your point about forcefields.


Like, the could work, but they just feels like 1 or 2 forcefields decide the entire game far too often.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3947
On March 15 2015 05:34 boxerfred wrote:
Just theorycrafting: imagine sentries to throw little timewarps for the duration of forcefields, while the MSC throws a forcefield for the duration of a timewarp (size like 3-4 forcefields)

that'd be really dumb sorryu
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
b3nd3r
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany158 Posts
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3948
Nevertheless Dark did very good overall, especially the 3-0 vs Maru, and he received and deserved a lot of respect for this.
Sweet photons. I don't know if you're waves or particles, but you go down smooth.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 20:36:02
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3949
Help us Obi Bbyong Kenobi, you're our only hope
Community News
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3950
On March 15 2015 05:29 SNSeigifried wrote:
Trap wins if he plays Zest.
Bbyong i think beats Trap if they meet.
Btw the prediction for the Top 4 before this started was Cure vs Innovation and Trap vs Maru

holy fuck, I wasn't sure between taeja and maru making it to semis but other than that we have exact same semis predictions O_O Hipster Pashun picks FTW!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3951
On March 15 2015 05:34 OtherWorld wrote:
And the Protoss hate is making me laugh so much. It's OK people, you can give one tournament to other races than Terran once in a while. Additionally, Trap rocks, and having at least one P in the finals was so predictable.


Agreed with at least one P to finals, but I honestly thought it would be herO if it was anybody.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3952
On March 15 2015 05:35 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:34 boxerfred wrote:
Just theorycrafting: imagine sentries to throw little timewarps for the duration of forcefields, while the MSC throws a forcefield for the duration of a timewarp (size like 3-4 forcefields)

that'd be really dumb sorryu

why?
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
March 14 2015 20:35 GMT
#3953
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


every unit or spell you can lose against is complained about. if FF would be nerfed you and many others would complain about the buffs the other protoss units would get in compensation.
People just want an excuse for their losses, has nothing to do with FFs.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3954
meh if forcefields were fundementally broken than protoss would be barnone the most successful race, so I don't really buy it. but it's okay I like watching salt mines
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3955
So to be clear... If I make grandmaster I will get an offer to date hot chicks and be good enough to make MC throw a keyboard, right?

Or do I have to have an intel chip and make GM?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3956
On March 15 2015 05:33 royalroadweed wrote:
Zerg players must be pissed off. Viewers dropped significantly after dark lost.

I think its mostly because people don't want to watch commercials
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3957
On March 15 2015 05:34 OtherWorld wrote:
And the Protoss hate is making me laugh so much. It's OK people, you can give one tournament to other races than Terran once in a while. Additionally, Trap rocks, and having at least one P in the finals was so predictable.

Well, no Terran's gonna win GSL, and we all know that's the only one that matters <.<
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3958
On March 15 2015 05:35 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:35 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:34 boxerfred wrote:
Just theorycrafting: imagine sentries to throw little timewarps for the duration of forcefields, while the MSC throws a forcefield for the duration of a timewarp (size like 3-4 forcefields)

that'd be really dumb sorryu

why?

i don't think it would be very good and or useful
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3959
On March 15 2015 05:34 boxerfred wrote:
Just theorycrafting: imagine sentries to throw little timewarps for the duration of forcefields, while the MSC throws a forcefield for the duration of a timewarp (size like 3-4 forcefields)

Now add an upgrade that costs 200/200 at the cyber core that allows the MSC and the sentries to reverse their newly designed abilities.
AWESOME.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
March 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3960
On March 15 2015 05:34 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:32 KeksX wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1


To be fair he raises a good point. Nobody gets that upset about a Terran or Zerg winning, but when Protoss wins like that everyone loses their mind...

Every time Terrans win with mine drops and hellbat pushes people get upset like this. Every time a swarm host is built people get upset like this.



I don't know, feels like when Terran wins with widow mine drops everyone is like "It's your mistake for losing to it", when it's SH everyone is like "well what'cha gonna do about it? It's only viable way for Z", but when Protoss wins its like "PROTSOS WKSDFAFKLED PROTOSS FORCIEFIELDS AHAEWRRHH"

Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 260 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 143
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1690
ggaemo 600
910 583
Yoon 245
actioN 149
Mong 135
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 86
Hm[arnc] 37
soO 33
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
yabsab 20
Noble 19
ZergMaN 19
Hyuk 15
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1086
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8031
C9.Mang0251
Happy215
ceh9199
PiGStarcraft171
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS47
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2362
League of Legends
• Rush1274
• Lourlo1039
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 23m
OSC
15h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.