• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:35
CEST 08:35
KST 15:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8261 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 3 - Page 197

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 260 Next
Cut down on the balance/design whining please.
ubikz
Profile Joined March 2015
69 Posts
March 14 2015 20:29 GMT
#3921
I really didn't know Trap was so good. Has he been playing with JinAir in PL? Doing well?
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
March 14 2015 20:29 GMT
#3922
On March 15 2015 05:26 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:25 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:23 boxerfred wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 Elentos wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:20 boxerfred wrote:
Trap had the easiest way to the finals though IMO. Really cheering for the winner of Bbyong/Zest now.

Dark is really strong, he crushed Maru. Fantasy looked on point in this tournament and made Rain look like a noob. And Flash only barely lost to him. Probably wasn't as easy as you think.

"easiest" means "in comparison to the rest". The first really hard opponent was Dark, and if I read the comments correctly, he just went full Book?


I figured the winner of Dark/Maru would reach the final. So wrong:o!


I feel like the skills it takes to be a good ZvT player are different from what it takes to be a good ZvP skill player. First skill thats different: play Swarm Hosts.


Also need to pull stuff.
ModeratorFather of bunnies
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 20:29:44
March 14 2015 20:29 GMT
#3923
I like Rotti's Tod better than the actual Tod. He should cast an entire series as Tod.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 14 2015 20:29 GMT
#3924
On March 15 2015 05:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 Aeromi wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 DarkLordOlli wrote:
COME ON ZEST, GIVE US THE PVP FINALS WE DESERVE

Reported for insanity.

there was only twice that PvP was amazing and that was MC v herO at blizzcon and HuK v Naniwa at MLG Winter Championships


I'm guessing you didn't see Zest vs sOs in proleague, or his games vs rain in GSL. The guy makes for great PvPs.

Also PvP is just a great matchup in general and I will work my dark magic to bombard everyone with PvP until you acknowledge it.

yeah it's like a car accident, you're not really liking it but it has a certain fascination that makes you watch. except you like car accident, DLO. you sick man.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 14 2015 20:29 GMT
#3925
On March 15 2015 05:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 Aeromi wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 DarkLordOlli wrote:
COME ON ZEST, GIVE US THE PVP FINALS WE DESERVE

Reported for insanity.

there was only twice that PvP was amazing and that was MC v herO at blizzcon and HuK v Naniwa at MLG Winter Championships


I'm guessing you didn't see Zest vs sOs in proleague, or his games vs rain in GSL. The guy makes for great PvPs.

Also PvP is just a great matchup in general and I will work my dark magic to bombard everyone with PvP until you acknowledge it.


The last time you used dark magic we got double 2 gate in IEM Katowice.
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 14 2015 20:30 GMT
#3926
On March 15 2015 05:29 ubikz wrote:
I really didn't know Trap was so good. Has he been playing with JinAir in PL? Doing well?


he played a few games starting this round.
Moderator
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 14 2015 20:30 GMT
#3927
Snute would've won the thing ezpz
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 14 2015 20:30 GMT
#3928
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 14 2015 20:31 GMT
#3929
On March 15 2015 05:29 SNSeigifried wrote:
Trap wins if he plays Zest.
Bbyong i think beats Trap if they meet.
Btw the prediction for the Top 4 before this started was Cure vs Innovation and Trap vs Maru

Watch as Zest gets all of his opponents down to a worse than regular level, to then surprise all in the finals with his strong PvP from last year <.<
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 20:32:29
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3930
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1


The concept of FF is cool, it's just that you need more accessible ways of breaking them. Looking forward to those ravagers..
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3931
Wow Dark's army movement was so abysmal from the engage at the ramp to the end of the game...
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 20:33:30
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3932
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1


To be fair he raises a good point. Nobody gets that upset about a Terran or Zerg winning, but when Protoss wins like that everyone loses their mind...

On March 15 2015 05:32 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1


The concept of FF is cool, it's just that you need more accessible ways of breaking it. Looking forward to those ravagers..



The "concept" of Forcefield is a temporary blockade that can't be passed without really strong lategame units, but it's available as early as their first tech building.


The concept isn't cool at all imho.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3933
On March 15 2015 05:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 Aeromi wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 DarkLordOlli wrote:
COME ON ZEST, GIVE US THE PVP FINALS WE DESERVE

Reported for insanity.

there was only twice that PvP was amazing and that was MC v herO at blizzcon and HuK v Naniwa at MLG Winter Championships


I'm guessing you didn't see Zest vs sOs in proleague, or his games vs rain in GSL. The guy makes for great PvPs.

Also PvP is just a great matchup in general and I will work my dark magic to bombard everyone with PvP until you acknowledge it.

I just don't like PvP in general, although that is probably in part due to my general lack of collosus usage in game, followed by losing every fucking game to them (i remember going 5 base blink stalker vs 2 base turtle in hots beta, he just made collosus and killed me...) don't get me wrong I don't hate protoss like most people do, for reasons I find extremely unjustified, but PvP i personally don;t find entertaining.

As for that game vs sOs that was okay i guess, i havent seen his games vs Rain though...I just know he continually beats rain...which i don't enjoy...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3934
I'm very rarely upset about the results of a tournament but this time...
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3935
On March 15 2015 05:27 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:24 dyDrawer wrote:
I said it from the start to all those people predicting Flash 3-1 Trap: underestimate this guy at your own peril.

This guy only costed 3 at the beginning of this round of FPL. It's probably the biggest friggin steal we've had in ages.

I said it at the beginning too.
"Trap will win this whole tournament. And you know how it will be?
Glorious."


Goddammit OtherWorld, you're responsible for this mess. I think I've said that to you for exactly this reason before. I shall find you on ladder and have my revenge.

Why can't we listen to some jazz together in peace and harmony instead of fighting D:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3936
Now Zest needs to win! Fighting
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Lockdown-
Profile Joined May 2003
United States298 Posts
March 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3937
That would be a great game to show someone why you should go swarmhosts in zvp. ick.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
March 14 2015 20:33 GMT
#3938
On March 15 2015 05:28 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:25 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:23 boxerfred wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:22 Elentos wrote:
On March 15 2015 05:20 boxerfred wrote:
Trap had the easiest way to the finals though IMO. Really cheering for the winner of Bbyong/Zest now.

Dark is really strong, he crushed Maru. Fantasy looked on point in this tournament and made Rain look like a noob. And Flash only barely lost to him. Probably wasn't as easy as you think.

"easiest" means "in comparison to the rest". The first really hard opponent was Dark, and if I read the comments correctly, he just went full Book?


I figured the winner of Dark/Maru would reach the final. So wrong:o!

from the start I had picked Trap to make it to finals (although i had also picked TaeJa > Dark sooo yea.... i did predict him to beat maru when he beat taeja though)

hipster predictions. try writing a power rank please.

I predicted Cure > Trap finals with TaeJa and Inno in the semis
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 14 2015 20:33 GMT
#3939
On March 15 2015 05:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:28 Rollora wrote:
lelelelel.
If you don't want to actually engage the enemy create a wall that prevents his army to do anything.

Forcefields must be the most hated spell in the game :D

I seriously doubt the designer who made it was sane, as it can't be a good Idea to make a game that is about war and strategy and then invent a spell that makes you win without war and strategy (well if you count blocking units it could be called a valuable strategy).
I really don't get so many design decisions about protoss. The forcefileds, the colossus (as an easy to use, High-damage-output AOE unit that needs no skill, I always thought such units shouldn't exist) and the warpins. And the many allins and bullshit tactics possible around this.

They always make me hate the protoss race so much, I don't watch the games with toss anymore.
While I understand it takes skill to use all these abilities to the max, Blizzard knows from the very early days of sc2 that there is a lot of hate about all that and so many people are frustrated because of these abilities.

I don't understand why blizzard doesn't want to change that 2/3 of the players are frustrated with the game. Of course every race is a little bit frustrated about 1-2 things about the other race (Fungals or Widow Mines) but with protoss there are SO MANY things to get frustrated about. I really don't understand why that can't be changed. Propably because Protoss would be less a technical race and more a mechanical, but this would make playing and watching it more fun. Like: having more powerful gateway units but not being required to have so many powerful spells.

And yeah, I guess I am salty, since this guy killed 2 of my favorite terrans with bullshit and stuff that make me mad about toss (because they seem to be easier to execute than to defend against) and now also one of the best zergs.
Allins shouldn't be THAT strong, srsly. And from a failed allin in the beginning you shouldn't be able to come back like that.

And yeah, I do understand that Trap played phenomenal, he wouldn't be able to beat Flash, Fantasy and Dark if he didn't.
Still, I hate these abilities, I wished Trap showed some phenomenal macro games without all that stuff.


You, and it seems the entirety of reddit, are so fucking mad right now. I get it though, FFs are dumb and have been dumb since day 1

I strongly disagree with your point about forcefields.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 14 2015 20:33 GMT
#3940
i hope both of them lose
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 260 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1753
ggaemo 534
910 510
Mong 109
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 83
actioN 66
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 34
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
yabsab 23
Noble 20
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1097
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g9020
C9.Mang0312
Happy221
ceh9199
PiGStarcraft163
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS53
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1274
• Lourlo1088
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 25m
OSC
15h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.