• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7952 users

[SPL] KT vs CJ Entus - Round 1 2014 - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 86 Next
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1081
On December 30 2013 22:53 lichter wrote:
Bbyong one of your favorite terrans?

You're dead to me Wolf

Dead.

Maybe he let him touch his hair behind the scenes?
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1082
On December 30 2013 22:52 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:52 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:51 TheDwf wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:50 Zackeva wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 LimitSEA wrote:
I want to see a TvZ. Please. At some point. :< Have any been scheduled in the first round so far?

Dream vs ByuL tomorrow! :D Yay.


There's one, I think. If this match goes to the ace, I'd say Flash v Effort is a possibility.

Fairly sure they would send a Protoss instead.

its Proleague after all :D

Toss has ruled Proleague since BW. It's our turf.

Didn't rule many OSLs tho
Glorious SEA doto
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1083
On December 30 2013 22:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:53 MooLen wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:47 bo1b wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:45 MooLen wrote:
I wonder why Zergs lost their patience in lategame. I mean back in the day you had 40-50 minute games where they hide behind spores and slowpushed when they felt they had enough ressources etc. Now they just go into killmode like terrans do... I mean is the reason the Tempest??? There are enough lategame Zerg units to deal with that like Vipers, Neural spell. I just don´t get why Hydra desperatly attacked in a protoss defence that had the counter to the corruptors and 4 high templar with a good amount of energy ://

I'm not sure if it's possible for zerg to win ultra late game when protoss gets a fully upgraded air army. I'd love to hear a pro players opinion on this though


Me aswell but all what you can find here are frustrated KT Fans, frustrated master players and some forum veterans that troll the fuck out of those parties.

and me


You're definitely trolling, get in your row please.
LiquipediaWanderer
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 13:54:46
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1084
On December 30 2013 22:53 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:53 Paljas wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

i dunno, but i surely miss terran one base play. gogo Bbyong


Battlecruiser rush!


BC Rush with some marines on Fruitland, who did that recently? MMA?
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1085
On December 30 2013 22:53 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:52 Ragnarork wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:50 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 algue wrote:
The way blizzard designed protoss is absolutely disgusting


Such an original opinion


[Hipster mode]
The Protoss design is wonderful! I can't help but watch PvP all day!


PvP is pretty cool actually.

Especially if it goes super late and you get some clowny mothership/void ray/carrier comps.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1086
Rofl, my cate just woke up because he heart the fangirls screams. ._.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1087
On December 30 2013 22:49 algue wrote:
The way blizzard designed protoss is absolutely disgusting


Tell Dustin that. I'm sure he'll just toss his hands up in the air.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1088
On December 30 2013 22:54 algue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:50 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 algue wrote:
The way blizzard designed protoss is absolutely disgusting


Such an original opinion


Such an original response from someone who obviously plays protoss


I play Zerg. And i say to you : "Such an original opinion"
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1089
On December 30 2013 22:52 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

You mean in TvT? Because 1-base play barely exists in TvZ/P.

Yeah, that was way back before HotS probably. I don't think I've watched Bbyong play since then.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1090
On December 30 2013 22:48 foxmeep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:45 Arceus wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:41 foxmeep wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:38 Arceus wrote:
Hydra throws so fuckin hard. Goddamn it why would you ever go for SH it achieves absolutely nothing except wasting your advantage.Jesus


It wasn't the SH that cost him the game. It was the 50 corruptors

or maybe he could have finished the game before getting to that point by putting even more aggression with that big supply advantage and trust fund, teching to mutas or ultras. Instead he gives Stats 10 mins of freedom and starts playing stupid with all those corruptors. Trust me Ive seen so many games like that


Exactly. Instead of building some useful game ending units, he builds 30 corruptors, flies around for 5 minutes... then dies.


Wouldn't work, with double robo production and the way the map is designed attacking into a protoss with a zerg ground army is suicide
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 13:55 GMT
#1091
On December 30 2013 22:54 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:53 The_Templar wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:53 MooLen wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:47 bo1b wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:45 MooLen wrote:
I wonder why Zergs lost their patience in lategame. I mean back in the day you had 40-50 minute games where they hide behind spores and slowpushed when they felt they had enough ressources etc. Now they just go into killmode like terrans do... I mean is the reason the Tempest??? There are enough lategame Zerg units to deal with that like Vipers, Neural spell. I just don´t get why Hydra desperatly attacked in a protoss defence that had the counter to the corruptors and 4 high templar with a good amount of energy ://

I'm not sure if it's possible for zerg to win ultra late game when protoss gets a fully upgraded air army. I'd love to hear a pro players opinion on this though


Me aswell but all what you can find here are frustrated KT Fans, frustrated master players and some forum veterans that troll the fuck out of those parties.

and me


You're definitely trolling, get in your row please.

I got up at 4:45 am to LR though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 30 2013 13:55 GMT
#1092
On December 30 2013 22:54 Aeromi wrote:
Rofl, my cate just woke up because he heart the fangirls screams. ._.


your typo's made that sentence cuter than originally intended!
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 30 2013 13:55 GMT
#1093
On December 30 2013 22:54 Lunareste wrote:
You know what I would have liked to see from Flash?

When he commited the 3 medivacs that got destroyed, he should have also put bunkers around all the entrances from his nat and 3rd to prevent the Protoss from getting a forward position on the map where he could force an engagement from Flash.

I wonder if Bunker defenses are ever going to be common outside of the early game, or covering the 3rd.

I think they should be.

Empty Bunkers don't defend anything...
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 30 2013 13:55 GMT
#1094
On December 30 2013 22:52 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:52 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:51 TheDwf wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:50 Zackeva wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 LimitSEA wrote:
I want to see a TvZ. Please. At some point. :< Have any been scheduled in the first round so far?

Dream vs ByuL tomorrow! :D Yay.


There's one, I think. If this match goes to the ace, I'd say Flash v Effort is a possibility.

Fairly sure they would send a Protoss instead.

its Proleague after all :D

Toss has ruled Proleague since BW. It's our turf.


hydra busts.


your welcome.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
December 30 2013 13:56 GMT
#1095
Streloks build order book never forget
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 30 2013 13:56 GMT
#1096
On December 30 2013 22:54 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:49 algue wrote:
The way blizzard designed protoss is absolutely disgusting


Tell Dustin that. I'm sure he'll just toss his hands up in the air.


8/10 just because I laughed at how it looks like my shitty puns :D
LiquipediaWanderer
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 30 2013 13:56 GMT
#1097
On December 30 2013 22:53 lichter wrote:
Bbyong one of your favorite terrans?

You're dead to me Wolf

Dead.


Deader than BW?
AdministratorBreak the chains
MooLen
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany501 Posts
December 30 2013 13:56 GMT
#1098
On December 30 2013 22:54 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:53 The_Templar wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:53 MooLen wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:47 bo1b wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:45 MooLen wrote:
I wonder why Zergs lost their patience in lategame. I mean back in the day you had 40-50 minute games where they hide behind spores and slowpushed when they felt they had enough ressources etc. Now they just go into killmode like terrans do... I mean is the reason the Tempest??? There are enough lategame Zerg units to deal with that like Vipers, Neural spell. I just don´t get why Hydra desperatly attacked in a protoss defence that had the counter to the corruptors and 4 high templar with a good amount of energy ://

I'm not sure if it's possible for zerg to win ultra late game when protoss gets a fully upgraded air army. I'd love to hear a pro players opinion on this though


Me aswell but all what you can find here are frustrated KT Fans, frustrated master players and some forum veterans that troll the fuck out of those parties.

and me


You're definitely trolling, get in your row please.


Always can count on you guys to get a good laugh :D
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
December 30 2013 13:56 GMT
#1099
On December 30 2013 22:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:54 Ragnarork wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:53 The_Templar wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:53 MooLen wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:47 bo1b wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:45 MooLen wrote:
I wonder why Zergs lost their patience in lategame. I mean back in the day you had 40-50 minute games where they hide behind spores and slowpushed when they felt they had enough ressources etc. Now they just go into killmode like terrans do... I mean is the reason the Tempest??? There are enough lategame Zerg units to deal with that like Vipers, Neural spell. I just don´t get why Hydra desperatly attacked in a protoss defence that had the counter to the corruptors and 4 high templar with a good amount of energy ://

I'm not sure if it's possible for zerg to win ultra late game when protoss gets a fully upgraded air army. I'd love to hear a pro players opinion on this though


Me aswell but all what you can find here are frustrated KT Fans, frustrated master players and some forum veterans that troll the fuck out of those parties.

and me


You're definitely trolling, get in your row please.

I got up at 4:45 am to LR though

#EsportsPassion
Glorious SEA doto
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
December 30 2013 13:56 GMT
#1100
On December 30 2013 22:53 MooLen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:47 bo1b wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:45 MooLen wrote:
I wonder why Zergs lost their patience in lategame. I mean back in the day you had 40-50 minute games where they hide behind spores and slowpushed when they felt they had enough ressources etc. Now they just go into killmode like terrans do... I mean is the reason the Tempest??? There are enough lategame Zerg units to deal with that like Vipers, Neural spell. I just don´t get why Hydra desperatly attacked in a protoss defence that had the counter to the corruptors and 4 high templar with a good amount of energy ://

I'm not sure if it's possible for zerg to win ultra late game when protoss gets a fully upgraded air army. I'd love to hear a pro players opinion on this though


Me aswell but all what you can find here are frustrated KT Fans, frustrated master players and some forum veterans that troll the fuck out of those parties.


swarm hosts turtle. It's embarassing that some top proplayers are still trying without (and failing every time).
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1040
WardiTV786
OGKoka 289
Rex156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 289
Rex 156
ProTech130
Codebar 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2299
Shuttle 2097
Horang2 1386
EffOrt 833
Jaedong 832
BeSt 535
Light 389
Mini 308
Stork 294
firebathero 283
[ Show more ]
ZerO 265
Rush 241
ggaemo 153
Barracks 97
Zeus 89
Shine 74
Killer 65
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 54
Yoon 38
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 30
Sexy 28
Mong 26
Bale 24
sorry 23
Aegong 21
soO 21
PianO 21
Terrorterran 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
zelot 10
HiyA 9
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva3141
Dendi2072
BananaSlamJamma316
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin358
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes416
Other Games
singsing2285
olofmeister1694
hiko877
B2W.Neo735
Lowko357
Sick191
Pyrionflax190
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream559
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2146
• Nemesis1214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV287
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.