• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10870 users

[SPL] KT vs CJ Entus - Round 1 2014 - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 86 Next
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 30 2013 13:52 GMT
#1061
On December 30 2013 22:52 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:51 TheDwf wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:50 Zackeva wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 LimitSEA wrote:
I want to see a TvZ. Please. At some point. :< Have any been scheduled in the first round so far?

Dream vs ByuL tomorrow! :D Yay.


There's one, I think. If this match goes to the ace, I'd say Flash v Effort is a possibility.

Fairly sure they would send a Protoss instead.

its Proleague after all :D

Toss has ruled Proleague since BW. It's our turf.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 30 2013 13:52 GMT
#1062
On December 30 2013 22:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:50 Pandemona wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:50 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 NovaMB wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 LimitSEA wrote:
I want to see a TvZ. Please. At some point. :< Have any been scheduled in the first round so far?

Dream vs. ByuL Game 4 IM vs. MVP this week.

But it may not even happen

It should. I'm sure MVP can take at least one game off IM. ;D


Especially after the Prime scare :s

Maybe MVP will win 3-0


Yeah, Sniper going to go full PIkachu on Squirtle game 1 so who knows
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
December 30 2013 13:52 GMT
#1063
Fangirls screaming joo sung wook hwaiting!
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 30 2013 13:52 GMT
#1064
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

You mean in TvT? Because 1-base play barely exists in TvZ/P.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1065
On December 30 2013 22:52 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:51 The_Templar wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:50 Pandemona wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:50 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 NovaMB wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 LimitSEA wrote:
I want to see a TvZ. Please. At some point. :< Have any been scheduled in the first round so far?

Dream vs. ByuL Game 4 IM vs. MVP this week.

But it may not even happen

It should. I'm sure MVP can take at least one game off IM. ;D


Especially after the Prime scare :s

Maybe MVP will win 3-0


Yeah, Sniper going to go full PIkachu on Squirtle game 1 so who knows

whoops I meant 3-1
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1066
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?


He does have some interesting builds for sure!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1067
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

i dunno, but i surely miss terran one base play. gogo Bbyong
TL+ Member
MooLen
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany501 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1068
On December 30 2013 22:47 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:45 MooLen wrote:
I wonder why Zergs lost their patience in lategame. I mean back in the day you had 40-50 minute games where they hide behind spores and slowpushed when they felt they had enough ressources etc. Now they just go into killmode like terrans do... I mean is the reason the Tempest??? There are enough lategame Zerg units to deal with that like Vipers, Neural spell. I just don´t get why Hydra desperatly attacked in a protoss defence that had the counter to the corruptors and 4 high templar with a good amount of energy ://

I'm not sure if it's possible for zerg to win ultra late game when protoss gets a fully upgraded air army. I'd love to hear a pro players opinion on this though


Me aswell but all what you can find here are frustrated KT Fans, frustrated master players and some forum veterans that troll the fuck out of those parties.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1069
On December 30 2013 22:53 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

i dunno, but i surely miss terran one base play. gogo Bbyong


BitByBit fan ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1070
Bbyong one of your favorite terrans?

You're dead to me Wolf

Dead.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1071
On December 30 2013 22:53 MooLen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:47 bo1b wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:45 MooLen wrote:
I wonder why Zergs lost their patience in lategame. I mean back in the day you had 40-50 minute games where they hide behind spores and slowpushed when they felt they had enough ressources etc. Now they just go into killmode like terrans do... I mean is the reason the Tempest??? There are enough lategame Zerg units to deal with that like Vipers, Neural spell. I just don´t get why Hydra desperatly attacked in a protoss defence that had the counter to the corruptors and 4 high templar with a good amount of energy ://

I'm not sure if it's possible for zerg to win ultra late game when protoss gets a fully upgraded air army. I'd love to hear a pro players opinion on this though


Me aswell but all what you can find here are frustrated KT Fans, frustrated master players and some forum veterans that troll the fuck out of those parties.

and me
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1072
On December 30 2013 22:52 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:50 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:49 algue wrote:
The way blizzard designed protoss is absolutely disgusting


Such an original opinion


[Hipster mode]
The Protoss design is wonderful! I can't help but watch PvP all day!


PvP is pretty cool actually.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1073
On December 30 2013 22:53 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

i dunno, but i surely miss terran one base play. gogo Bbyong


Battlecruiser rush!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 13:53 GMT
#1074
Proleague: KT Rolster vs CJ Entus

(P)Zest vs (T)Bbyong
1-1


Map: Frost LE


Zest spawns in the bottom right
Bbyong spawns in the top right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1075
On December 30 2013 22:49 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:48 Heartland wrote:
Brendan sort of looks like he's the nice, awkward protagonist in a high school film.

So if a film is ever made about SC2 he'll be played by Michael Cera?


Exactly
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1076
On December 30 2013 22:53 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:53 Paljas wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

i dunno, but i surely miss terran one base play. gogo Bbyong


BitByBit fan ?

BitByBit is half-base play not one-base play. He is only mining for half the game.
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1077
On December 30 2013 22:50 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:49 algue wrote:
The way blizzard designed protoss is absolutely disgusting


Such an original opinion


Such an original response from someone who obviously plays protoss
rly ?
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1078
You know what I would have liked to see from Flash?

When he commited the 3 medivacs that got destroyed, he should have also put bunkers around all the entrances from his nat and 3rd to prevent the Protoss from getting a forward position on the map where he could force an engagement from Flash.

I wonder if Bunker defenses are ever going to be common outside of the early game, or covering the 3rd.

I think they should be.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1079
On December 30 2013 22:53 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:53 Paljas wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

i dunno, but i surely miss terran one base play. gogo Bbyong


BitByBit fan ?

ensnare and virus fan, hue
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 13:54 GMT
#1080
On December 30 2013 22:53 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 22:53 Paljas wrote:
On December 30 2013 22:51 ZenithM wrote:
I don't know why but for me Bbyong is one of those serial 1-basers. I must have only seen 2-3 games of him and all were 1-base all-ins or something, else I don't know why I would think that way. Does Bbyong really all-in a lot or is my perception too skewed?

i dunno, but i surely miss terran one base play. gogo Bbyong


Battlecruiser rush!

My FPL is on the line. No thanks.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1014
Mini 964
Soma 808
actioN 466
Rush 399
Light 343
Horang2 297
Stork 277
Larva 271
BeSt 264
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 237
Snow 230
hero 221
Killer 114
Barracks 106
firebathero 105
Aegong 98
Zeus 82
Shine 78
Dewaltoss 75
JYJ 45
soO 39
Sexy 38
Sharp 37
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Rock 19
zelot 19
Trap 15
Sacsri 12
sorry 12
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7433
qojqva1774
Dendi708
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
fl0m327
x6flipin260
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4962
Khaldor597
Other Games
gofns46850
singsing1585
B2W.Neo886
byalli502
Lowko364
Mlord254
DeMusliM211
Livibee189
KnowMe171
Liquid`VortiX165
ArmadaUGS96
Trikslyr32
Chillindude16
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV228
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH147
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV391
League of Legends
• Nemesis2229
• Jankos1484
• TFBlade571
Other Games
• Shiphtur75
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 43m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.