• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:14
CEST 19:14
KST 02:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7232 users

[WCS Finals] Day 2 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 114

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 331 Next
Davkaus
Profile Joined October 2013
United Kingdom368 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2261
Are they ever going to bring out Bitterdam?
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2262
On October 27 2013 05:38 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:36 TheDwf wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.

What is absolutely hilarious is how you don't even consider one single instant that Platinum/Diamond Terrans might have troubles against Banelings as well.


Yeah but you can see the banelings. For me the panic come from now seeing them. I detonated 2 out of 3 I think I got them all I run in and the last one destroy me.

I didn't say the MU was imba or whatever. I am just stating that is my main concern currently in ZvT.


You can burrow banelings. While they don't auto-fire, they also don't become visible when walking near them. Different race, different abilities, you know..
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Beardedclam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States839 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2263
GOGO VoidRayKing
"bye bye" - genius "#$@% you" - Idra------------|Genius|DRG|Keen|---------Breakfast.213
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2264
On October 27 2013 05:38 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:36 TheDwf wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.

What is absolutely hilarious is how you don't even consider one single instant that Platinum/Diamond Terrans might have troubles against Banelings as well.


Yeah but you can see the banelings. For me the panic come from now seeing them. I detonated 2 out of 3 I think I got them all I run in and the last one destroy me.


Make more overseers. I'm almost certain you have the gas for it.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
ReMinD_
Profile Joined May 2013
Croatia846 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2265
Well, that's it for me fellas. Hopefully MMA and winner of soO / Byul advance too we get some more variety in RO8. And I hope they leave Soulkey's RO8 game for tomorrow...
Parting: Well, even I can make better maps than these.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2266
On October 27 2013 05:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:37 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can't believe. TL have to implement IQ test as a condition for be able to post here. We are back to 2010 with "mule OP" kind of trash.

cool I'd still get to post

because... you support (P)Genius right
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2267
On October 27 2013 05:36 Lorning wrote:
Too bad, would've loved Hack vs Maru. Been so long since a good, long Startale vs Prime grudge match.

Your best vs. our 3rd/4th? Nah
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2268
On October 27 2013 05:39 skatblast wrote:
Jaedong!! NOOOOOO!!

Deal with it

[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2269
On October 27 2013 05:37 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:36 TheDwf wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.

What is absolutely hilarious is how you don't even consider one single instant that Platinum/Diamond Terrans might have troubles against Banelings as well.

yeah my TvZ win rate was horrible back in the day cause I was so bad at marine splits

I usually tell terrans at that level to try mech, it's huge fun and no zerg has any idea what to do against it,and it just crushes zerg face in an a-move situation.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2270
Holy shit, went out to get pizza and this thread has fucking blown up.

I'm guessing the jaedong - MMA series was good though
Zerg for Life
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2271
On October 27 2013 05:36 SKtheAnathema wrote:
Damn, stopped watching SC2 for like a year and came back and saw Day 9 and Gretorp way bigger than I remember D:

All those supersized burgers i guess.Gretorp is definitely porking out compared to the last time i seen him
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2272
On October 27 2013 05:39 skatblast wrote:
Jaedong!! NOOOOOO!!

LMAO a bit delayed there.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2273
On October 27 2013 05:32 ReMinD_ wrote:
Soulkey's advice to other Zergs: You need to lose more to Innovation to improve your ZvT


Goes back to what I said about getting good repetitions in against the world's top players in meaningful games, no? Play against top terrans and you will improve even if you have to lose a lot.
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2274
Waiting for dem blink/voidray all-ins
Hello
Applesmack
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada680 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 20:41:41
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2275
On October 27 2013 05:37 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:36 Applesmack wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.



Do what I do: Roach all in. Very effective I have a win rate of 80% in ZvT with the build. Save your macro for ZvP.


Any write up on that Roach all in I can check out? Would like to try it out.


Roach bane all in:

http://imbabuilds.com/hots-zerg/hots-zvt/zvt-roach-bane-all-in/

If you want a more economic-aggression (not all in) version, watch Khaldor's videos on the matter:




Here is the 3 base version for an even more economic opening:



Cripple them early. This is how you beat Terran on the ladder.
dinosrwar
Profile Joined September 2011
1290 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2276
On October 27 2013 05:37 The_Templar wrote:
Genius is going to own MMA

[image loading]
can't touch these dance moves


Time to spin the cheese wheel!
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2277
On October 27 2013 05:35 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:34 TT1 wrote:
WHY ISNT CUTIE MASA TRANSLATING, bring out the tiger woods terran


I think the translator is really good, Soe's long-winded questions not so much^^.


This translator has done a great job so far.
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2278
On October 27 2013 05:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:39 skatblast wrote:
Jaedong!! NOOOOOO!!

Deal with it

[image loading]

your genius-per-minute is impressive
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 20:41:11
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2279
On October 27 2013 05:39 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:36 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:35 goody153 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:34 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:34 Tamagoshi wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:33 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 ReMinD_ wrote:
Soulkey's advice to other Zergs: You need to lose more to Innovation to improve your ZvT

His match history has better advice: Play Ice Baneling Escape with Innovation to improve your ZvT

What haha

I am serious, stalking his match history on his official account.
Off racing as terran works too btw.

wait ? did he really play with innovation ? the real innovation account ?

Not nearly recently. But yes, Innovation is account's name, floats around top GM at the time i did check it.
He is now renamed to lvl66 top GM barcode though.

give us the link ! give the link !

http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3431306/1/Soulkey/
Good luck stalking his match history, huh
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
October 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#2280
On October 27 2013 05:40 KelsierSC wrote:
Holy shit, went out to get pizza and this thread has fucking blown up.

I'm guessing the jaedong - MMA series was good though


It was AMAZING.
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM725
TaKeTV 235
IndyStarCraft 140
BRAT_OK 134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 725
TKL 268
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 140
BRAT_OK 134
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 56
Codebar 24
MindelVK 17
EmSc Tv 5
MaxPax 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 986
EffOrt 641
Mini 538
firebathero 185
ggaemo 174
Dewaltoss 155
Barracks 63
910 56
Sea.KH 54
Hyun 53
[ Show more ]
Shine 38
Shinee 34
Bale 31
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
Trap 17
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4026
Counter-Strike
Fnx 757
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1921
crisheroes1383
Liquid`Hasu816
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2455
singsing1830
B2W.Neo798
Beastyqt520
ceh9479
Sick225
ArmadaUGS177
C9.Mang0110
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream544
Other Games
BasetradeTV48
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 5
EmSc2Tv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2414
• TFBlade726
Other Games
• WagamamaTV736
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.