• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7460 users

[WCS Finals] Day 2 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 112

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 331 Next
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#2221
On October 27 2013 05:34 TT1 wrote:
WHY ISNT CUTIE MASA TRANSLATING, bring out the tiger woods terran


I think the translator is really good, Soe's long-winded questions not so much^^.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 20:35:50
October 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#2222
genius time incoming
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
October 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#2223
On October 27 2013 05:34 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:34 Tamagoshi wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:33 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 ReMinD_ wrote:
Soulkey's advice to other Zergs: You need to lose more to Innovation to improve your ZvT

His match history has better advice: Play Ice Baneling Escape with Innovation to improve your ZvT

What haha

I am serious, stalking his match history on his official account.
Off racing as terran works too btw.

wait ? did he really play with innovation ? the real innovation account ?
this is a quote
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#2224
On October 27 2013 05:34 Keeemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:33 Paljas wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:30 Paljas wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:25 Lorning wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:24 Zealously wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 Lorning wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 Zealously wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:13 Lorning wrote:
A StarTale player about to get wrecked? Count me in!

At least you won't see our players choke in finals

Maru did pretty well for himself :3

Life(who has 6 golds and 0 silvers mind you) will embarass him like any Prime Terran the next time they meet

Next time? I dont see Maru falling to Code A anytime soon.

Life is Code S and will kick Maru out ezpz

(We're only counting LANs here, whenever someone inevitably mentions TSL)

he actually isnt code s

Presuming Blizz leaves GSL alone for next year, yes he is. Beat Super in Ro24 Code A.

ye, but blizzard wont leave them alone:
[image loading]

WTF now I'm fucking mad

Leave GSL alone TT. But Life is Code S in my heart based on him playing his way through Code A
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2225
On October 27 2013 05:34 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:33 goody153 wrote:
i just noticed but nobody is rooting for maru here .. i think he is gonna silently shock everyone again and win the whole thing

I root for him, i simply missed all his games T_T
Damn you god, why should we sleep?

Indeed, i am missing his games tonight aswell =(
Applesmack
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada680 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2226
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.



Do what I do: Roach all in. Very effective I have a win rate of 80% in ZvT with the build. Save your macro for ZvP.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2227
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.



Thank god your level and opinion within that level is irrelevant.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2228
Too bad, would've loved Hack vs Maru. Been so long since a good, long Startale vs Prime grudge match.
Community News
TL+ Member
duct_TAPE
Profile Joined May 2011
492 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2229
I'm so excited about Soulkeys play, it's almost like he is taking the best of every zerg player to combine it into one unit of solid play. He is so damn good.
"WHAT!? but I thought there was only one way in Canada!" "Yeah, and y'all went the wrong direction on it"
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2230
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.


Mass roach mang, I'm telling you, mass roach.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2231
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.

What is absolutely hilarious is how you don't even consider one single instant that Platinum/Diamond Terrans might have troubles against Banelings as well.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2232
On October 27 2013 05:34 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:33 goody153 wrote:
i just noticed but nobody is rooting for maru here .. i think he is gonna silently shock everyone again and win the whole thing

I root for him, i simply missed all his games T_T
Damn you god, why should we sleep?


oh oh good to know ^_^ .. i just feel like hes gonna win everything again .. he is so underrated
this is a quote
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2233
On October 27 2013 05:34 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:34 Tamagoshi wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:33 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 ReMinD_ wrote:
Soulkey's advice to other Zergs: You need to lose more to Innovation to improve your ZvT

His match history has better advice: Play Ice Baneling Escape with Innovation to improve your ZvT

What haha

I am serious, stalking his match history on his official account.
Off racing as terran works too btw.

HAHAHA, this should have been casted
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2234
On October 27 2013 05:35 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:34 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:34 Tamagoshi wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:33 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 ReMinD_ wrote:
Soulkey's advice to other Zergs: You need to lose more to Innovation to improve your ZvT

His match history has better advice: Play Ice Baneling Escape with Innovation to improve your ZvT

What haha

I am serious, stalking his match history on his official account.
Off racing as terran works too btw.

wait ? did he really play with innovation ? the real innovation account ?

Not nearly recently. But yes, Innovation is account's name, floats around top GM at the time i did check it.
He is now renamed to lvl66 top GM barcode though.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2235
On October 27 2013 05:34 dutchfriese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 Davkaus wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:31 dutchfriese wrote:
is this chick from australia?



What? Have you never heard an Australian accent? She's Swiss!


lol yeah but i couldn't put my finger on it so just said australian because she speaks english so well i figured she was a native speaker --_--


did you ninja edit because i swore you wrote "i couldn't put my nose on it"

please tell me if you ninja edited
maru lover forever
SKtheAnathema
Profile Joined September 2010
United States885 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2236
Damn, stopped watching SC2 for like a year and came back and saw Day 9 and Gretorp way bigger than I remember D:
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#2237
On October 27 2013 05:35 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:30 Bagration wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:29 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:29 Bagration wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:28 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:27 Bagration wrote:
Soulkey kills another Startale player

Another? What other one did he beat?


Oops, I think I got him mixed up with Roro.

Oh no you fcking didn't


If it weren't for Zealously's signature, I wouldn't have even remembered. All I recall was that some Kespa zerg knocked Life out of the GSL twice in the Ro16, when he was the best player in the world.

W//e at least Roro isn't on Prime. Plus he did win GSL so I guess that's ok.

It. Is. Never. Ok.

Well if you're going to lose to someone, you might as well lose to the eventual champion. Not like I'm not still bitter.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
October 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#2238
On October 27 2013 05:36 Applesmack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.



Do what I do: Roach all in. Very effective I have a win rate of 80% in ZvT with the build. Save your macro for ZvP.


Any write up on that Roach all in I can check out? Would like to try it out.
In the swarm we trust
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#2239
On October 27 2013 05:36 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.

What is absolutely hilarious is how you don't even consider one single instant that Platinum/Diamond Terrans might have troubles against Banelings as well.

yeah my TvZ win rate was horrible back in the day cause I was so bad at marine splits
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
October 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#2240
Seriously hoping MC takes the whole thing now Polts out
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM766
TKL 385
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 189
BRAT_OK 128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 766
TKL 385
IndyStarCraft 189
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 128
UpATreeSC 92
EmSc Tv 17
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 756
Mini 284
ggaemo 192
firebathero 160
White-Ra 106
910 52
Barracks 48
Hyun 41
Bale 26
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 23
Shine 23
ToSsGirL 19
soO 15
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4437
Counter-Strike
Fnx 735
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6117
crisheroes1658
Liquid`Hasu1355
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3057
singsing1591
ceh9681
Beastyqt669
B2W.Neo620
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0120
Dewaltoss57
Trikslyr48
KnowMe24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream491
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• kabyraGe 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2583
• TFBlade903
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.