• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7460 users

[WCS Finals] Day 2 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 113

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 331 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#2241
Genius is going to own MMA

[image loading]
can't touch these dance moves
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 20:38:15
October 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#2242
I can't believe. TL have to implement IQ test as a condition for be able to post here. We are back to 2010 with "mule OP" kind of trash.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
October 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#2243
On October 27 2013 05:37 The_Templar wrote:
Genius is going to own MMA

[image loading]
can't touch these dance moves


Firebathero
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2244
Hey, what happened to the entire Team Naniwa and Team Sniper thing?
Year of MaxPax
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2245
Cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese :D
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2246
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.


Realize that your experience does not tell you the entire story. Your opinion how difficult it is to play zerg against terran is pretty worthless unless you've played terran against zerg at the same level.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.


At platinum (the league after the forward slash doesn't count), you're not losing because of mines.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2247
On October 27 2013 05:38 sudete wrote:
Hey, what happened to the entire Team Naniwa and Team Sniper thing?

Sni..per, who's that?
Community News
TL+ Member
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2248
I will hate Genius so much if he wins against MMA
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2249
On October 27 2013 05:38 sudete wrote:
Hey, what happened to the entire Team Naniwa and Team Sniper thing?

stuchiu is slumping
TL+ Member
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2250
CMON GENIUS
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2251
On October 27 2013 05:36 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.

What is absolutely hilarious is how you don't even consider one single instant that Platinum/Diamond Terrans might have troubles against Banelings as well.


Yeah but you can see the banelings. For me the panic come from now seeing them. I detonated 2 out of 3 I think I got them all I run in and the last one destroy me.

I didn't say the MU was imba or whatever. I am just stating that is my main concern currently in ZvT.
In the swarm we trust
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2252
On October 27 2013 05:35 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:32 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:20 robson1 wrote:
Balance whining is a whole other story though....


On October 27 2013 05:28 robson1 wrote:
Zerg CAN NOT. I repeat. CAN NOT beat Terran. Mules are disgusting. And mines are ridiculous.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well that took all of 8 minutes.


I am only plat/diamond but I can tell you for sure that at my level the mines ARE completely OP. I don't have the micro for them and one mistake and I loose an engagement way too easily.

I know pros winrates may differ. But anyway for me since HOTS I am unable to win vT and all because of mines.

I feel they got 2 really good units that they can use and abuse easily. Us Zerg got 2 SUPER good units but they require a lot of micro and management to use them well.


Well they can't balance the game based on people without good micro. I mean, I wish banelings moved 50% slower so I could split better against them, but I recognize that that shouldn't happen because good terrans CAN split against banelings as they are now.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2253
On October 27 2013 05:38 sudete wrote:
Hey, what happened to the entire Team Naniwa and Team Sniper thing?

team sniper won
mostly because of this
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2254
On October 27 2013 05:38 sudete wrote:
Hey, what happened to the entire Team Naniwa and Team Sniper thing?

Last matches did not realistically affect it. Hack had like 0 chance of winning and others were qualified for blizzcon already.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2255
On October 27 2013 05:38 sudete wrote:
Hey, what happened to the entire Team Naniwa and Team Sniper thing?

Team Sniper took such a huge lead yesterday no one wanted to bring it up anymore
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 20:39:22
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2256
Genius please stick to Skillrays and kill MMA. No economic cheese please Genius!
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
October 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#2257
I hope MMA won't play too greedy vs Genius
You're now breathing manually
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2258
On October 27 2013 05:37 Tiaraju9 wrote:
I can't believe. TL have to implement IQ test as a condition for be able to post here. We are back to 2010 with "mule OP" kind of trash.

cool I'd still get to post
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2259
On October 27 2013 05:36 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 05:35 goody153 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:34 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:34 Tamagoshi wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:33 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 05:32 ReMinD_ wrote:
Soulkey's advice to other Zergs: You need to lose more to Innovation to improve your ZvT

His match history has better advice: Play Ice Baneling Escape with Innovation to improve your ZvT

What haha

I am serious, stalking his match history on his official account.
Off racing as terran works too btw.

wait ? did he really play with innovation ? the real innovation account ?

Not nearly recently. But yes, Innovation is account's name, floats around top GM at the time i did check it.
He is now renamed to lvl66 top GM barcode though.

give us the link ! give the link !
this is a quote
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
October 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2260
Jaedong!! NOOOOOO!!
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM766
TKL 385
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 189
BRAT_OK 128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 766
TKL 385
IndyStarCraft 189
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 128
UpATreeSC 92
EmSc Tv 17
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 756
Mini 284
ggaemo 192
firebathero 160
White-Ra 106
910 52
Barracks 48
Hyun 41
Bale 26
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 23
Shine 23
ToSsGirL 19
soO 15
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4437
Counter-Strike
Fnx 735
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6117
crisheroes1658
Liquid`Hasu1355
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3057
singsing1591
ceh9681
Beastyqt669
B2W.Neo620
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0120
Dewaltoss57
Trikslyr48
KnowMe24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream491
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• kabyraGe 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2583
• TFBlade903
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.