• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11077 users

[SPL] STX SouL vs EG-Liquid R2 - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 42 Next All
mambar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States841 Posts
January 26 2013 07:23 GMT
#281
On January 26 2013 16:21 Glurkenspurk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 16:20 mambar wrote:
On January 26 2013 16:19 MegaFonzie wrote:
jyp just can't catch a break with you guys

even when he wins, it's in spite of how terrible he is. lr logic



Are you watching the same games? He is pretty terrible..

I don't know if it's nerves or what, but his games are always shaky as hell. He's the jaehoon of eg-tl

what does that say about innovation? i'm sick of the circlejerking, but welcome to this community i guess
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
January 26 2013 07:23 GMT
#282
On January 26 2013 16:22 how2TL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 16:20 Foxwolf wrote:
Dude, as much as I love e-sports I can't stand the amount of commercials. Seriously.


I can't stand people getting paid. It's the worst.


If you actually watch television it's kind of hard to complain about this. I mean... it's not like you get more than 3-4 minutes of pure commercial every 15 minutes.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
January 26 2013 07:23 GMT
#283
What is that violin song they are playing behind Zenio?

I remember it from Magaman Legends, lol
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
January 26 2013 07:23 GMT
#284
BitByBit ain't got shit on Innovation.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
January 26 2013 07:24 GMT
#285
On January 26 2013 16:22 Deadiam wrote:
I cannot believe people are bashing JYP for beating that cheese. So, his micro wasn't perfect ... who cares, he got the win. If I was in that situation my micro wouldn't be at my best because my heart would have been going a mile a minute. Hell, my heart was going a mile a minute watching that match, more less playing!


3 to 4 stalkers vs just six marines should be a one sided fight at this level of play. You shouldn't nearly lose the game
Entropic
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2837 Posts
January 26 2013 07:24 GMT
#286
oh god Jaedong rofl
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 26 2013 07:24 GMT
#287
does anyone remember how TheBest all in went in the super tournament? I know it ended up with like the 3rd or 4th pull all your scvs with thors and a banshee at the end but did it start with a 2 rax vs min? That's probably the longest going all in I can remember in sc2.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
January 26 2013 07:24 GMT
#288
On January 26 2013 16:22 how2TL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 16:20 Foxwolf wrote:
Dude, as much as I love e-sports I can't stand the amount of commercials. Seriously.


I can't stand people getting paid. It's the worst.


Also pretty sure if you pay a measly 5 dollars you get a whole SEASON of proleague with no ads.
GrazerRinge
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
999 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 07:27:17
January 26 2013 07:24 GMT
#289
haha this interview with JD is sooooo gooud XD

puma cant take it anymore facepalming all the time ^^

edit: oh my major n___n;;;
"Successful people don't talk much. They listen and take action."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 26 2013 07:25 GMT
#290
On January 26 2013 16:24 Shellshock1122 wrote:
does anyone remember how TheBest all in went in the super tournament? I know it ended up with like the 3rd or 4th pull all your scvs with thors and a banshee at the end but did it start with a 2 rax vs min? That's probably the longest going all in I can remember in sc2.


The longest I remember is Seed's Soul Train against Sniper on Abyssal. 15 minute Soul Train.
Moderator
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
January 26 2013 07:25 GMT
#291
Jaedong wants a GF? Just go outside and take your pick man!
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
January 26 2013 07:25 GMT
#292
On January 26 2013 16:23 Havik_ wrote:
BitByBit ain't got shit on Innovation.

yeah but BIT BY BIIIIIIIIT sounds way better than INNOVAAAATIOOOOOOOON!
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 26 2013 07:26 GMT
#293
--- Nuked ---
frogmelter
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States971 Posts
January 26 2013 07:26 GMT
#294
I thought Jaedong had a girlfriend....
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 26 2013 07:27 GMT
#295
On January 26 2013 16:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 16:24 Shellshock1122 wrote:
does anyone remember how TheBest all in went in the super tournament? I know it ended up with like the 3rd or 4th pull all your scvs with thors and a banshee at the end but did it start with a 2 rax vs min? That's probably the longest going all in I can remember in sc2.


The longest I remember is Seed's Soul Train against Sniper on Abyssal. 15 minute Soul Train.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=231381&currentpage=65#1289
found the LR for it. 24 mins of TheBest pulling scvs into massive rage from everyone
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 26 2013 07:28 GMT
#296
On January 26 2013 16:27 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 16:25 stuchiu wrote:
On January 26 2013 16:24 Shellshock1122 wrote:
does anyone remember how TheBest all in went in the super tournament? I know it ended up with like the 3rd or 4th pull all your scvs with thors and a banshee at the end but did it start with a 2 rax vs min? That's probably the longest going all in I can remember in sc2.


The longest I remember is Seed's Soul Train against Sniper on Abyssal. 15 minute Soul Train.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=231381&currentpage=65#1289
found the LR for it. 24 mins of TheBest pulling scvs into massive rage from everyone


Ah TheBest really earned his spot on the Mt. Rushmore of Vaillians didn't he?
Moderator
Dwayn
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany949 Posts
January 26 2013 07:28 GMT
#297
Fun game. Not the best performance from JYP, but still fun to watch.
GrazerRinge
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
999 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 07:29:06
January 26 2013 07:28 GMT
#298
i love these interviews, they are so hilarious XD

also very good way to fit the pause between the games

dang why cut the hero interview ^^
"Successful people don't talk much. They listen and take action."
Maesy
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1444 Posts
January 26 2013 07:28 GMT
#299
On January 26 2013 16:27 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 16:25 stuchiu wrote:
On January 26 2013 16:24 Shellshock1122 wrote:
does anyone remember how TheBest all in went in the super tournament? I know it ended up with like the 3rd or 4th pull all your scvs with thors and a banshee at the end but did it start with a 2 rax vs min? That's probably the longest going all in I can remember in sc2.


The longest I remember is Seed's Soul Train against Sniper on Abyssal. 15 minute Soul Train.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=231381&currentpage=65#1289
found the LR for it. 24 mins of TheBest pulling scvs into massive rage from everyone


LOL so many bans in that thread. Wooooow.
Official Nathanias Fanclub Manager! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401880
Foxwolf
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Brazil157 Posts
January 26 2013 07:28 GMT
#300
On January 26 2013 16:22 how2TL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 16:20 Foxwolf wrote:
Dude, as much as I love e-sports I can't stand the amount of commercials. Seriously.


I can't stand people getting paid. It's the worst.


Yes. That's exactly what I said. Let's kill esports!

I will try to explain. There are limits. I didn't even see JYP getting out of the booth. I want to see him with his teammates right after the match. I don't care about the youtube videos that I can watch at any given time. But GG LET'S SPAM COMMERCIAL FOR 5 MINUTES is kind annoying.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 657
hero 647
BeSt 292
Hyuk 256
Mind 35
Bale 22
Shinee 19
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1201
XaKoH 462
League of Legends
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g9445
ceh9377
Livibee96
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH357
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1450
• Stunt474
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 57m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.