• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10317 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Final Match - Page 42

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 51 Next
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#821
Cutter time !
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#822
On June 01 2012 20:13 KristofferAG wrote:
Poll: Recommend NsHoSeo vs. ZeNEX Game 5?

Yes (7)
 
37%

No (7)
 
37%

If you have time (5)
 
26%

19 total votes

Your vote: Recommend NsHoSeo vs. ZeNEX Game 5?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time


@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#823
On June 01 2012 20:10 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:07 hewley wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:59 BlindKill wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.


I think the HoTS patch will make terrans actually good late game. The goliath substitute thing is pretty cool

Tbh I don't care about the coolness of a unit. I really don't like hero units. This is not WC3. I would be satisfied with a well designed unit which is either really micro-able or can control space\position.

Wait... I haven't read anything on HotS. Are they really adding hero units? That's pretty weak.

IIRC, the Thor will become some weird hero unit while the Goliath will cover anti-air and mech needs during most of the game.
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#824
Looks like ZeNEX's last Life is on the Line...

cmon Extreme!!! You can do it!
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#825
4 Kill sweep by Extreme incoming!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#826
san!!!!!
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#827
San rofl pvp incoming
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#828
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


yeah, I can't stand them. But when i was at uni I used to live of sugar over caffeine. Sort of worked because caffeine never helped me
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#829
On June 01 2012 20:15 Weavel wrote:
4 Kill sweep by Extreme incoming!

fuck yeah!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#830
Yeah, that's pretty much it for ZeNEX. Still, they had great showings this GSTL, should've beaten SlayerS. T.T
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#831
It's always the guy at the top left/top right.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Kommander
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines4950 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#832
On June 01 2012 20:14 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:10 Dosey wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 hewley wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:59 BlindKill wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.


I think the HoTS patch will make terrans actually good late game. The goliath substitute thing is pretty cool

Tbh I don't care about the coolness of a unit. I really don't like hero units. This is not WC3. I would be satisfied with a well designed unit which is either really micro-able or can control space\position.

Wait... I haven't read anything on HotS. Are they really adding hero units? That's pretty weak.

IIRC, the Thor will become some weird hero unit while the Goliath will cover anti-air and mech needs during most of the game.


Unless the Goliath is really making a comeback, don't you mean the Warhound?
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
June 01 2012 11:15 GMT
#833
TREME
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:16 GMT
#834
PvP?

San got this.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
MatiNO
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia327 Posts
June 01 2012 11:16 GMT
#835
that warp prism drop with sentries and zealots was just to force units insted of drones and not kill the zerg outright... khaldor saying san had terrible micro?? he saved all his sentries lol. GG SANNN
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
June 01 2012 11:16 GMT
#836
On June 01 2012 20:15 Kommander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:14 WigglingSquid wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 Dosey wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 hewley wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:59 BlindKill wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.


I think the HoTS patch will make terrans actually good late game. The goliath substitute thing is pretty cool

Tbh I don't care about the coolness of a unit. I really don't like hero units. This is not WC3. I would be satisfied with a well designed unit which is either really micro-able or can control space\position.

Wait... I haven't read anything on HotS. Are they really adding hero units? That's pretty weak.

IIRC, the Thor will become some weird hero unit while the Goliath will cover anti-air and mech needs during most of the game.


Unless the Goliath is really making a comeback, don't you mean the Warhound?

Er, yeah sorry. Lapsus.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:16 GMT
#837
On June 01 2012 20:15 Kommander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:14 WigglingSquid wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 Dosey wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 hewley wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:59 BlindKill wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.


I think the HoTS patch will make terrans actually good late game. The goliath substitute thing is pretty cool

Tbh I don't care about the coolness of a unit. I really don't like hero units. This is not WC3. I would be satisfied with a well designed unit which is either really micro-able or can control space\position.

Wait... I haven't read anything on HotS. Are they really adding hero units? That's pretty weak.

IIRC, the Thor will become some weird hero unit while the Goliath will cover anti-air and mech needs during most of the game.


Unless the Goliath is really making a comeback, don't you mean the Warhound?


I don't think they will ever be called warhounds by any one
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:16 GMT
#838
On June 01 2012 20:15 polyphonyEX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:15 Weavel wrote:
4 Kill sweep by Extreme incoming!

fuck yeah!

I commend you for sticking with ZeNEX still, but NSH will win.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 01 2012 11:16 GMT
#839
TREME 4 killed hoseo once he can do it again I believe in you.
Glorious SEA doto
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
June 01 2012 11:16 GMT
#840
Why would you send Sage in a PvP, Wolf???
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Snow 55
Mong 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
Free 13
JulyZerg 13
sorry 13
Yoon 11
Terrorterran 10
HiyA 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
qojqva1077
Dendi626
Gorgc417
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1855
crisheroes723
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2032
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT313
DeMusliM203
Mew2King127
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS100
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade367
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 27m
Stellar Fest
1h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.