• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:36
CEST 11:36
KST 18:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10131 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Final Match - Page 44

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 51 Next
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 01 2012 11:19 GMT
#861
On June 01 2012 20:18 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:17 pdd wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:17 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:16 StarVe wrote:
Why would you send Sage in a PvP, Wolf???

So he can go Nexus first and give zenex another win

Oz is the one who goes Nexus first. Sage just loses all his PvPs.

Sage tried a couple of nexus first builds a couple of months ago. ended pretty quickly

I will never get why protosses try nexus first PvP, it's never worked and just straight up dies I don't get it does it work out in practice or something it never seems to make sense.
Glorious SEA doto
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:19 GMT
#862
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
goldenwitch
Profile Joined August 2010
United States338 Posts
June 01 2012 11:19 GMT
#863
does anyone know what song this is?
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
June 01 2012 11:20 GMT
#864
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

[quote]
Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


*burp* Maybe.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 01 2012 11:20 GMT
#865
On June 01 2012 20:19 Khaldor wrote:
I did not say he had bad micro, I said his execution was disappointing and to me it was. He showed the Warpprism when he tried to fake the attack at the low ground with 2 Zealots and would have been able to do much more damage if he moved the WP outside of the Line of sight.

But hey: why listen to what I actually say if you can bitch about shit you made up? ^^


No excuses! I'm preparing my email to your sponsors as we speak!

+ Show Spoiler +
joking of course
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 11:20 GMT
#866
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

[quote]
Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:21 GMT
#867
On June 01 2012 20:19 Khaldor wrote:
I did not say he had bad micro, I said his execution was disappointing and to me it was. He showed the Warpprism when he tried to fake the attack at the low ground with 2 Zealots and would have been able to do much more damage if he moved the WP outside of the Line of sight.

But hey: why listen to what I actually say when you can bitch about shit you made up? ^^

Laying down the law.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
June 01 2012 11:21 GMT
#868
On June 01 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
[quote]

That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can


Don't think diesel actually gives you diabetes though ;o well...maybe, i havent tried.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 01 2012 11:22 GMT
#869
On June 01 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
[quote]

That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can


Lol, its not that bad just a cheaper version of Red Bull all that crap in a can is bad for you but people think it makes you more "alert". Think its easier to just eat sugar with a spoon.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Serpest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States603 Posts
June 01 2012 11:22 GMT
#870
On June 01 2012 20:19 Khaldor wrote:
I did not say he had bad micro, I said his execution was disappointing and to me it was. He showed the Warpprism when he tried to fake the attack at the low ground with 2 Zealots and would have been able to do much more damage if he moved the WP outside of the Line of sight.

But hey: why listen to what I actually say when you can bitch about shit you made up? ^^


No worries, enjoying your guys' cast so far. Funnily enough Life went 5 -> 3 -> 1. Hmmmmm
A person that attempts to diagnose themselves has a fool for a doctor and a bigger fool for a patient.
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
June 01 2012 11:22 GMT
#871
On June 01 2012 20:19 Khaldor wrote:
I did not say he had bad micro, I said his execution was disappointing and to me it was. He showed the Warpprism when he tried to fake the attack at the low ground with 2 Zealots and would have been able to do much more damage if he moved the WP outside of the Line of sight.

But hey: why listen to what I actually say when you can bitch about shit you made up? ^^


Everything was fine khaldor, dont listen to him.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 01 2012 11:22 GMT
#872
Close it out San!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 11:22 GMT
#873
On June 01 2012 20:21 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
[quote]
LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can


Don't think diesel actually gives you diabetes though ;o well...maybe, i havent tried.


You haven't lived till you've had some diabetes diesel. It makes you see the world in a new light, because everything turns purple.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
June 01 2012 11:22 GMT
#874
On June 01 2012 20:19 Khaldor wrote:
I did not say he had bad micro, I said his execution was disappointing and to me it was. He showed the Warpprism when he tried to fake the attack at the low ground with 2 Zealots and would have been able to do much more damage if he moved the WP outside of the Line of sight.

But hey: why listen to what I actually say when you can bitch about shit you made up? ^^


Even here you don't stop with the puns! Unacceptable!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:23 GMT
#875
On June 01 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
[quote]

That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can
I believe you, I've only had one energy drink that I enjoyed, and I can't remember what it was. Usually it just tastes horrible and makes me feel bad, never understood the "energy" part of it.

Usually I'll just have a coffee and a cig, and sit outside. Wakes me up easily.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
June 01 2012 11:23 GMT
#876
On June 01 2012 20:22 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:21 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
[quote]

Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can


Don't think diesel actually gives you diabetes though ;o well...maybe, i havent tried.


You haven't lived till you've had some diabetes diesel. It makes you see the world in a new light, because everything turns purple.

Then you get naked and eat some face.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 11:23 GMT
#877
On June 01 2012 20:22 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
[quote]
LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can


Lol, its not that bad just a cheaper version of Red Bull all that crap in a can is bad for you but people think it makes you more "alert". Think its easier to just eat sugar with a spoon.


I think it's easier to just punch yourself when you're falling asleep, but that's me
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
June 01 2012 11:24 GMT
#878
Poor TREME. He'll have to hope for a miracle. Especially if he manages to win until facing Jjakji.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 11:24 GMT
#879
On June 01 2012 20:23 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:22 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:21 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:14 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
[quote]
I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...


Those euroshopper energy drinks are hilarious. They look like diesel, smell like diesel, have about the same viscosity as diesel and they damn near taste like diesel too.

Pretty sure you've been confusing the energy drinks with cans of diesel, mate.


Fragile has a point. There's a drink in the UK called Relentless, that I'm pretty sure gives diabetes the second you finish the can


Don't think diesel actually gives you diabetes though ;o well...maybe, i havent tried.


You haven't lived till you've had some diabetes diesel. It makes you see the world in a new light, because everything turns purple.

Then you get naked and eat some face.


Eat some stripper nipples, ie. pasties
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
June 01 2012 11:24 GMT
#880
Maybe we might see an epic 8 base vs 8 base PvP this game.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
olofmeister1390
singsing1367
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
24m
OSC
3h 24m
Stellar Fest
3h 24m
OSC
14h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.