• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9090 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Final Match - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51
OrChard
Profile Joined February 2011
Hong Kong1119 Posts
June 01 2012 13:06 GMT
#1001
San <333333
Protosser
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 01 2012 13:13 GMT
#1002
On June 01 2012 21:50 OutOfMyMind_pro wrote:
Depending solely on a single player is not good for the future of Zenex


I wouldn't be surprised to see Life get poached by one of the better Korean teams, then they won't have to worry about only relying on him next season!
Slangen
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden1166 Posts
June 01 2012 13:32 GMT
#1003
On June 01 2012 19:33 polyphonyEX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:31 Scribble wrote:
Wow, so excited and then so deflated. >.<

Oh well. NSHS still gonna take this. 5-1 or 5-2. GO GO!

rofl yeah, right

Life for the best gstl run in history ever

I guess Scribble got you there
Grats to NSHS, interesting to see if they can make any upsets this season.
Fnatic - TSM - EG
SeinGalton
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
South Africa387 Posts
June 01 2012 13:37 GMT
#1004
On June 01 2012 19:18 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:17 SeinGalton wrote:
Can we get a fanclub for this Freaky kid? Reminds me of the Coca from last year, will definitely want to follow him!

Go ahead, make one, i'll sign up :>


Alas, I have neither the time nor the inclination to maintain a fan club. Plus you look kinda dumb if it turns out that he's actually drug-abusing nazi who dines on babies drizzled in the tears of hungry children, and however unlikely that may be I'm not taking any chances. Still, I think someone less skeptical than myself should go ahead and create one, Freaky is great to watch and I approve of his addiction to infestors.
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
June 01 2012 13:53 GMT
#1005
Man, the ZeNEX coach needs to stop sending out Avenge. He never wins anything in the team league.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 01 2012 13:56 GMT
#1006
On June 01 2012 22:13 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 21:50 OutOfMyMind_pro wrote:
Depending solely on a single player is not good for the future of Zenex


I wouldn't be surprised to see Life get poached by one of the better Korean teams, then they won't have to worry about only relying on him next season!

wouldn't mind him joining prime~
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
June 01 2012 14:00 GMT
#1007
Nice to see San back ^^
Chicken gank op
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
June 01 2012 14:06 GMT
#1008
no terrans today =O
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 01 2012 14:57 GMT
#1009
On June 01 2012 22:37 SeinGalton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:18 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:17 SeinGalton wrote:
Can we get a fanclub for this Freaky kid? Reminds me of the Coca from last year, will definitely want to follow him!

Go ahead, make one, i'll sign up :>


Alas, I have neither the time nor the inclination to maintain a fan club. Plus you look kinda dumb if it turns out that he's actually drug-abusing nazi who dines on babies drizzled in the tears of hungry children, and however unlikely that may be I'm not taking any chances. Still, I think someone less skeptical than myself should go ahead and create one, Freaky is great to watch and I approve of his addiction to infestors.

I'll probably make one. But I need to see a bit more from him first :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Chunhyang
Profile Joined December 2011
Bangladesh1389 Posts
June 01 2012 15:21 GMT
#1010
The ultimate underdog! SAN!
If you could reason with haters, there would be no haters. YGTMYFT
SeinGalton
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
South Africa387 Posts
June 01 2012 15:36 GMT
#1011
On June 01 2012 23:57 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 22:37 SeinGalton wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:18 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:17 SeinGalton wrote:
Can we get a fanclub for this Freaky kid? Reminds me of the Coca from last year, will definitely want to follow him!

Go ahead, make one, i'll sign up :>


Alas, I have neither the time nor the inclination to maintain a fan club. Plus you look kinda dumb if it turns out that he's actually drug-abusing nazi who dines on babies drizzled in the tears of hungry children, and however unlikely that may be I'm not taking any chances. Still, I think someone less skeptical than myself should go ahead and create one, Freaky is great to watch and I approve of his addiction to infestors.

I'll probably make one. But I need to see a bit more from him first :/


I can't think of a better Fanclub Keeper than the famed Seeker. We'll see more of him in this season's Code A, correct? - I for one will be keeping an eye on him. Korea needs more scary Zergs.
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 01 2012 15:41 GMT
#1012
On June 02 2012 00:36 SeinGalton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 23:57 SeeKeR wrote:
On June 01 2012 22:37 SeinGalton wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:18 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:17 SeinGalton wrote:
Can we get a fanclub for this Freaky kid? Reminds me of the Coca from last year, will definitely want to follow him!

Go ahead, make one, i'll sign up :>


Alas, I have neither the time nor the inclination to maintain a fan club. Plus you look kinda dumb if it turns out that he's actually drug-abusing nazi who dines on babies drizzled in the tears of hungry children, and however unlikely that may be I'm not taking any chances. Still, I think someone less skeptical than myself should go ahead and create one, Freaky is great to watch and I approve of his addiction to infestors.

I'll probably make one. But I need to see a bit more from him first :/


I can't think of a better Fanclub Keeper than the famed Seeker. We'll see more of him in this season's Code A, correct? - I for one will be keeping an eye on him. Korea needs more scary Zergs.

Oh shit. I didn't realize he qualified for Code A Oo;;

This changes things! A Fan Club there shall be! (I just kind of wish I could see him in more GSTL performances first) Should I wait? Or should I just make it now?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
amazingoopah
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1925 Posts
June 01 2012 16:10 GMT
#1013
On June 01 2012 20:49 TAMinator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:44 Kommander wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:42 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:41 Garmer wrote:
the sad part is that, the colossus is still in HOTS


And they won't ever take it out. We can only hope that colossus becomes not viable anymore so that it's only used in stuff like speed-prism-colossus-drops


Bring back reavers....BRING BACK MY REAVERS BLIZZARD!!!!!!

RIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVURIVU


SeinGalton
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
South Africa387 Posts
June 01 2012 16:54 GMT
#1014
On June 02 2012 00:41 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 00:36 SeinGalton wrote:
On June 01 2012 23:57 SeeKeR wrote:
On June 01 2012 22:37 SeinGalton wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:18 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:17 SeinGalton wrote:
Can we get a fanclub for this Freaky kid? Reminds me of the Coca from last year, will definitely want to follow him!

Go ahead, make one, i'll sign up :>


Alas, I have neither the time nor the inclination to maintain a fan club. Plus you look kinda dumb if it turns out that he's actually drug-abusing nazi who dines on babies drizzled in the tears of hungry children, and however unlikely that may be I'm not taking any chances. Still, I think someone less skeptical than myself should go ahead and create one, Freaky is great to watch and I approve of his addiction to infestors.

I'll probably make one. But I need to see a bit more from him first :/


I can't think of a better Fanclub Keeper than the famed Seeker. We'll see more of him in this season's Code A, correct? - I for one will be keeping an eye on him. Korea needs more scary Zergs.

Oh shit. I didn't realize he qualified for Code A Oo;;

This changes things! A Fan Club there shall be! (I just kind of wish I could see him in more GSTL performances first) Should I wait? Or should I just make it now?


However you desire, my good sir. I'm actually going to look for more of his games right now, check him out a little better. His addiction to infestors has already sold me on him, I wish we'd see more Koreans use them. They seem to prefer Mutas on the whole.
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
scCassius
Profile Joined March 2011
United States254 Posts
June 01 2012 18:38 GMT
#1015
n
s
h
Aazean
Profile Joined May 2012
Malaysia17 Posts
June 01 2012 18:57 GMT
#1016
Every race but terran was used :O
and its nice to see Freaky doing well though, I will definitely want to keep an eye on him.
It would be quite an interesting change to see NSH go further with their current team, despite the fact that I'm an IM fan ;D
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
June 01 2012 18:59 GMT
#1017
All Ps and Zs lol... well there goes the life of zenex, its the end of the line
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Azuroz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden1630 Posts
June 01 2012 21:43 GMT
#1018
Yay, ManZenith tearing up GSTL, now we just need him in code S :>.
Team NSHoseo <3
Prev 1 49 50 51
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
ComeBackTV 260
SteadfastSC257
TaKeTV 243
LamboSC2145
Rex85
IndyStarCraft 36
EnkiAlexander 21
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 257
LamboSC2 145
ProTech142
Rex 85
IndyStarCraft 36
BRAT_OK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sea.KH 54
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Aegong 29
Shinee 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Shine 25
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
Yoon 16
Terrorterran 16
NotJumperer 15
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6659
qojqva1626
Dendi816
Fuzer 92
420jenkins91
League of Legends
Reynor105
Counter-Strike
x6flipin311
markeloff296
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns35088
singsing2137
olofmeister1266
B2W.Neo977
Mlord258
DeMusliM197
Livibee172
Liquid`VortiX129
Hui .127
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King98
QueenE66
Chillindude14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Railgan10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1799
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
• Nemesis1519
• TFBlade913
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 37m
Stellar Fest
23h 37m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.