• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8481 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Final Match - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 51 Next
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:12 GMT
#801
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.

I live in Norway. Coffee is either absolute crap or somewhat pricey. I pretty much only make coffee in a French Press when I drink coffee.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 11:13:10
June 01 2012 11:12 GMT
#802
poor zenex

extreme needs to 4kill now, not going to happen
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:12 GMT
#803
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San

5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting

6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san


8:40


Twilight council and forge for San while doing the warp prism trick in the natural forcefielding the units from the main but eventually failing

10:10


Robo bay and two gates for San retreating with the warp prism

Pathogen glands for Line

11:30


Blink and colossus for san with 2/2 starting

+1 melee and burrow while infester production starts for line


14:00


Spire on the way for Line

Harassment at the third which is starting for San forcing three cannons to go down

Infested terran harassment from line losing all the infesters to cannons


16:00


Pool falls for Line but the third of San died

Lots of cannons going down as San's warp prism dies to mutas
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 11:12 GMT
#804
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#805
ManZenith!
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#806
Zenex is pretty much screwed.
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#807
San the man
I have no quote!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#808
San is awesome. I wish he was still in the GSL
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#809
Poll: Recommend NsHoSeo vs. ZeNEX Game 5?

Yes (7)
 
37%

No (7)
 
37%

If you have time (5)
 
26%

19 total votes

Your vote: Recommend NsHoSeo vs. ZeNEX Game 5?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#810
Awww yeah, SAN.
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#811
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San

5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting

6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san


8:40


Twilight council and forge for San while doing the warp prism trick in the natural forcefielding the units from the main but eventually failing

10:10


Robo bay and two gates for San retreating with the warp prism

Pathogen glands for Line

11:30


Blink and colossus for san with 2/2 starting

+1 melee and burrow while infester production starts for line


14:00


Spire on the way for Line

Harassment at the third which is starting for San forcing three cannons to go down

Infested terran harassment from line losing all the infesters to cannons


16:00


Pool falls for Line but the third of San died

Lots of cannons going down as San's warp prism dies to mutas


19:00


Armies engage with San killing all the ground forces

Mutas dying slowly as more stalkers warp in

San now walking into the natural uncontested
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#812
Nooooooo
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
farnham
Profile Joined January 2011
1378 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#813
SAN!@
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
June 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#814
i missed you manzenith welcome home
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#815
On June 01 2012 20:13 Shellshock1122 wrote:
San is awesome. I wish he was still in the GSL

Soon.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#816
Looks like the Lifeline was disconnected by San
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#817
On June 01 2012 20:12 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I think it's way too bad for students...coffee and red bull are too important for a lot.


I hate energy drinks. I never drink them. But that leads to me drinking even more coffee...
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
haroz
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Australia707 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#818
poor zenex, they've done so well this season. but still not enough.
LOST MY PASSION
Soyuz
Profile Joined July 2011
Hong Kong996 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#819
Line crying zerg tears...ZeNEX will be back next season!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:14 GMT
#820
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San

5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting

6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san


8:40


Twilight council and forge for San while doing the warp prism trick in the natural forcefielding the units from the main but eventually failing

10:10


Robo bay and two gates for San retreating with the warp prism

Pathogen glands for Line

11:30


Blink and colossus for san with 2/2 starting

+1 melee and burrow while infester production starts for line


14:00


Spire on the way for Line

Harassment at the third which is starting for San forcing three cannons to go down

Infested terran harassment from line losing all the infesters to cannons

16:00


Pool falls for Line but the third of San died

Lots of cannons going down as San's warp prism dies to mutas


19:00


Armies engage with San killing all the ground forces

Mutas dying slowly as more stalkers warp in

San now walking into the natural uncontested

20:00


Line GGs

San takes game 5
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1230
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 65
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Stellar Fest
20h 49m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.