• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Final Match - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 51 Next
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
June 01 2012 11:03 GMT
#761
On June 01 2012 20:00 SpecFire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:58 DJHelium wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:57 ImNightmare wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:56 DJHelium wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:55 ImNightmare wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:54 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 jeffvip wrote:
will we ever see a Terran today?


Terran seems to not be played that much in this season of GSTL.

Jjakji/ Jinro/MMA/Actually slayer's terran. I would say terrans are played much. What have you been watching man lol.


It is somewhat true that the teams so far has been kinda light. Even SlayerS has lost most of their terrans (TaeJa, Ganzi, Boxer kinda). Wait until next week, then they will start to pop up!

I am waiting for the fucking IM Big 3 to play. Oh man, I am so gonna prepare lotions and lots of tissues.


Wont be needed, Happy will just all-kill before.

"I have to play!?"



(((((((((

I miss Tastosis in Teamleague. Goddamnit Tastosis, CAST MORE

me too, they should occasionally put Artosis/Tasteless to sub in for Wolf/Khaldor
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:04 GMT
#762
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
June 01 2012 11:04 GMT
#763
On June 01 2012 20:02 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:00 Inflicted_ wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:59 ImNightmare wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.

late game buff, early game nerfed. That would be amazing.


So... Mech?

Go mech vP.

I dare you.


It's a trap!
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 11:05:21
June 01 2012 11:04 GMT
#764
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
June 01 2012 11:05 GMT
#765
On June 01 2012 19:56 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:55 ImNightmare wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:54 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 jeffvip wrote:
will we ever see a Terran today?


Terran seems to not be played that much in this season of GSTL.

Jjakji/ Jinro/MMA/Actually slayer's terran. I would say terrans are played much. What have you been watching man lol.


It is somewhat true that the teams so far has been kinda light. Even SlayerS has lost most of their terrans (TaeJa, Ganzi, Boxer kinda). Wait until next week, then they will start to pop up!


So far terrans are played the least and (therefore?) got the least wins.

To me it actually feels like we don't see much of terran but of course I am biased.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:05 GMT
#766
On June 01 2012 20:03 TAMinator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:00 SpecFire wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 DJHelium wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:57 ImNightmare wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:56 DJHelium wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:55 ImNightmare wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:54 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 jeffvip wrote:
will we ever see a Terran today?


Terran seems to not be played that much in this season of GSTL.

Jjakji/ Jinro/MMA/Actually slayer's terran. I would say terrans are played much. What have you been watching man lol.


It is somewhat true that the teams so far has been kinda light. Even SlayerS has lost most of their terrans (TaeJa, Ganzi, Boxer kinda). Wait until next week, then they will start to pop up!

I am waiting for the fucking IM Big 3 to play. Oh man, I am so gonna prepare lotions and lots of tissues.


Wont be needed, Happy will just all-kill before.

"I have to play!?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7KD6L23MUQ


(((((((((

I miss Tastosis in Teamleague. Goddamnit Tastosis, CAST MORE

me too, they should occasionally put Artosis/Tasteless to sub in for Wolf/Khaldor
I think, in general, it would be nice to have some more variation in the casters for the different tournaments. Just to spice it up a bit.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:05 GMT
#767
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings


3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San


5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
June 01 2012 11:05 GMT
#768
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o
Zeroxk
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway1244 Posts
June 01 2012 11:05 GMT
#769
Same build from San?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:06 GMT
#770
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San


5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting


6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
June 01 2012 11:06 GMT
#771
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!
I have no quote!
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
June 01 2012 11:06 GMT
#772
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

party pooper. :O
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
June 01 2012 11:06 GMT
#773
On June 01 2012 20:06 IshinShishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

party pooper. :O


It's only an addiction if you acknowledge it
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
June 01 2012 11:07 GMT
#774
this in no commitment for san and its 51 probes vs 45 drones now
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:07 GMT
#775
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

It is indeed. It still tastes good, so I don't mind.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:07 GMT
#776
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San

5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting


6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san


8:40


Twilight council and forge for San while doing the warp prism trick in the natural forcefielding the units from the main but eventually failing
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
June 01 2012 11:07 GMT
#777
I thought San's micro was excellent. He saved one of his almost dead sentries, didn't lose anything and got out.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
June 01 2012 11:07 GMT
#778
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
June 01 2012 11:07 GMT
#779
On June 01 2012 19:59 BlindKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.


I think the HoTS patch will make terrans actually good late game. The goliath substitute thing is pretty cool

Tbh I don't care about the coolness of a unit. I really don't like hero units. This is not WC3. I would be satisfied with a well designed unit which is either really micro-able or can control space\position.
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:08 GMT
#780
Terrible execution by Sen, but at least he's teasing with the WP.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
8m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 8m
OSC
22h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.