• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:12
CEST 18:12
KST 01:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

[GSTL] S2 R1 Group A Final Match - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 51 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:08 GMT
#781
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San

5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting

6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san


8:40


Twilight council and forge for San while doing the warp prism trick in the natural forcefielding the units from the main but eventually failing


10:10


Robo bay and two gates for San retreating with the warp prism

Pathogen glands for Line
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
June 01 2012 11:08 GMT
#782
Pretty good micro sending sentries in and out of the prism
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:09 GMT
#783
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:09 GMT
#784
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San

5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting

6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san


8:40


Twilight council and forge for San while doing the warp prism trick in the natural forcefielding the units from the main but eventually failing


10:10


Robo bay and two gates for San retreating with the warp prism

Pathogen glands for Line


11:30


Blink and colossus for san with 2/2 starting

+1 melee and burrow while infester production starts for line
Kamwah
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom724 Posts
June 01 2012 11:09 GMT
#785
On June 01 2012 19:48 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:46 Kamwah wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:32 ImNightmare wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:31 Kamwah wrote:
If he'd have had a tad bit more drop awareness round his base he could have Fungar'd when they was in the dead space. That woulda been hilarious.

GG Freaky. I think after he's refined this style he'll be much stronger.

You can't just randomly fungal stuff, it might seem like you can spam energy forever but the moment the infestor's have no energy, the zerg who is heavier on infestor's is fucked. Freaky HAD to play carefully with his infestors.


Yes because not fungar'ing an obvious drop attempt is wasting infestor energy...

O lord do you even hear yourself? Even if it was a fluke you've just killed near a dozen overlords which did supply block him heavily.

You can send in spread overlords without units in it, to fake a drop. If you waste infestor's energy, roaches can just walk up to your base and kill you. Its like a fake pressure that terrans do.

You probably play terran/protoss and think infestor energy replenishes quickly. I can assure you, it is gone very quickly and takes a long time to get back.



^ Plays all 3 races on 3 different accounts. It would be stupid to Fungal if they're spread. Might aswell see if they drop and then fungal.

This is more of a problem with the mass infestor style being weak to things like that.
Learn to count with CatsPajamas!
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 01 2012 11:09 GMT
#786
no third for san?

uh oh
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
June 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#787
that deathball has some sick upgrades already
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#788
Cute, wasting a bunch of lings to force a cancel. Not sure how many lings he lost, though.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#789
I love that you have the option of where to take your third on this map, the only problem with this map is It's too anti non mech terran.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#790
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.


I was the same with really bad headaches, and sometimes i used to double the tea bags in my mug. Then I went full on cold turkey for 3 days, got massive headaches and am ok now

And still drink 2 cups a day :D
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
June 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#791
On June 01 2012 20:07 hewley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 19:59 BlindKill wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.


I think the HoTS patch will make terrans actually good late game. The goliath substitute thing is pretty cool

Tbh I don't care about the coolness of a unit. I really don't like hero units. This is not WC3. I would be satisfied with a well designed unit which is either really micro-able or can control space\position.

Wait... I haven't read anything on HotS. Are they really adding hero units? That's pretty weak.
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
June 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#792
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#793
14 mutas on the way
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
June 01 2012 11:11 GMT
#794
Sloppy by Line
I have no quote!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 01 2012 11:11 GMT
#795
Nooo whyw ould you pull those Colossi back!? You could've saved rthe Nexus...
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 01 2012 11:11 GMT
#796
On June 01 2012 20:03 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:02 Drazerk wrote:
Game five on Atlantis spaceship

In the bottom left is Line

In the top left is San


Typical forge / pool openings

3:30


Both players expanding with a gate and cannon fro San

First queen out for Line with a second on the way

Double gas from San

5:00


Core on the way with +1 attack from San

Third base for Line on the way no gas yet

Robo for San starting

6:50


Triple gates for San

Line getting double gas as his lair starts

Roach warren also going down

Warp prism first out of the robo of san


8:40


Twilight council and forge for San while doing the warp prism trick in the natural forcefielding the units from the main but eventually failing

10:10


Robo bay and two gates for San retreating with the warp prism

Pathogen glands for Line


11:30


Blink and colossus for san with 2/2 starting

+1 melee and burrow while infester production starts for line


14:00


Spire on the way for Line

Harassment at the third which is starting for San forcing three cannons to go down

Infested terran harassment from line losing all the infesters to cannons
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
June 01 2012 11:11 GMT
#797
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.


Oh, I feel sorry for you now. I am a student too but my housemate is addicted to coffein as well so we always have a lot of coffee.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 11:11:46
June 01 2012 11:11 GMT
#798
He could have saved the nexus O_o
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
June 01 2012 11:11 GMT
#799
On June 01 2012 20:10 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:07 hewley wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:59 BlindKill wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:58 cablesc wrote:
On June 01 2012 19:53 TheRealFluid wrote:
This immortal all-in is a direct counter to the Stephano style roach push. I feel like the current metagame for PvZ will switch back to mutas for awhile and then it'll evolve into a new strategy.


I love how fluid the metagame for SC2 is. The game is not even close to figured out and we get new builds and strategies all the time.

If only late-game Terran could get some kind of buff the balance would be amazing.


I think the HoTS patch will make terrans actually good late game. The goliath substitute thing is pretty cool

Tbh I don't care about the coolness of a unit. I really don't like hero units. This is not WC3. I would be satisfied with a well designed unit which is either really micro-able or can control space\position.

Wait... I haven't read anything on HotS. Are they really adding hero units? That's pretty weak.


There is a mech unit that does extra to armored, sort of like a mechanical marauder? It comes with anti air and it seems like a good mech style
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
June 01 2012 11:12 GMT
#800
On June 01 2012 20:10 IshinShishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 20:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:07 Yello wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:06 najreteip wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:05 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 01 2012 20:04 IshinShishi wrote:
I drink way too much coffee, wish that green tea was anywhere near as good.

On June 01 2012 20:04 KristofferAG wrote:
I need coffee everyday. Or else I get a headache.

Me too.


That's called caffeine addiction ;o

LOL I'm not addicted I can stop whenever I want!!!


Hm, I can't. I can't even remember the last day where I didn't drink coffee.

I can. As a student I can't always afford coffee. Usually I just go visit a buddy and drink coffee with him, but last week he had finals and I couldn't bother him.

It was horrible and I felt like crap all day.

You poor thing, here good-ish coffee is very very cheap.


I've heard asia overal is crazy about coffee, how accurate is that? I know there's tons of coffee places in china and korea at least.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1230
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 65
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 222
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32654
Shuttle 1884
EffOrt 927
Mini 619
Light 557
Soma 445
Rush 339
firebathero 318
Snow 206
ZerO 173
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 58
Killer 46
Liquid`Ret 39
Shinee 32
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 18
Trap 18
Free 12
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi972
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1008
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD54
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 24
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade987
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
Stellar Fest
20h 48m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.