• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8654 users

[EG MCSL] It's GoSu vs. Team Liquid - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Cornstyle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States147 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 05:41:47
March 13 2012 05:39 GMT
#181
I do want to say as a kind of retort if I may. In MLG Orlando Haypro and Hero were the top two finishers for TL and they were knocked out in the same round (Wiki2)2011 MLG Pro Circuit/Orlando

As well as in MLG Providence he not only finished 7th (top for TL) but did so by beating Nestea Select and KiwiKaki.

So I wouldn't count him out yet!


YourGoodFriend, I thank you for bringing something substantial to the table other than blind loyalty to all the members of the TL pro SC2 team. Contrary to what many may think I am not crying for pitchforks and torches in regards to Haypro. However I am asking for a reasonable discussion in-regard to his worth to the team. I ask anyone here who follows a pro sports team to list how often that team let loyalty and friendship come in the way of the bottom line. And oh yes this has happened, albet rarely in some special cases. Numerous NFL (American football) and MLB (baseball) teams, rarely, and I mean rarely in the past 15 years are willing to follow loyalty to a player when it comes to the greater good of the team. In addition to that, there is the not so small matter of that particular players worth to the team in term of merchandise and branding.

I would ask those who blindly agree that Haypro deserves his position to bring actual data, whether it be marketing, results or whatever to show it. All I can say is he has been questioned since the end of beta by many players/commentators/ analysts. Give me reasons other than blind loyalty why he should still be on the team?
YourGoodFriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2197 Posts
March 13 2012 05:46 GMT
#182
So then would you now agree that he has brought something to the table and that he is worth the "badge" Liquid?
anonymous is the most famous author that anyone can be
GwSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1997 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 05:51:55
March 13 2012 05:51 GMT
#183
On March 13 2012 14:39 Cornstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
I do want to say as a kind of retort if I may. In MLG Orlando Haypro and Hero were the top two finishers for TL and they were knocked out in the same round (Wiki2)2011 MLG Pro Circuit/Orlando

As well as in MLG Providence he not only finished 7th (top for TL) but did so by beating Nestea Select and KiwiKaki.

So I wouldn't count him out yet!




I would ask those who blindly agree that Haypro deserves his position to bring actual data, whether it be marketing, results or whatever to show it. All I can say is he has been questioned since the end of beta by many players/commentators/ analysts. Give me reasons other than blind loyalty why he should still be on the team?


Can't tell you why he should be on the team, but we can only assume why he is on the team, and thats because they want him there. Who knows the actual reason though. I don't really understand why you seeem to think TL needs to be run just like other teams and choose who to keep based on the money they bring in for the team, be it through media exposure or winning tournaments. There are obvious differences between a Starcraft 2 team and a MLB team. Again, they must think they are in a fine position/keeping up with other teams with Haypro on the team, so I don't get why his position should be questioned.
Cornstyle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States147 Posts
March 13 2012 05:57 GMT
#184
Does he have any results other than that though? I'll be honest I am just not seeing it. I don't want any Tler to fail but when he has time and time again demonstrated substandard play without previous play to back it up (Jinro). I just can't agree that he should still be part of the team.

I keep coming back to the vast body of his work, coupled with the obvious disregard for his skill that is shown by the commentators (I will admit this is one of the first games I've seen televised of Haypro for the past few months. Mostly due to my own inability to follow the scene closely but he's certainly not making headwaves)

For the last time, I don't want him to fail, but even the most succesful sporting teams must cut those who aren't able to keep up with the rest of the team. I feel HAypro's body of work for the past year indicates he is on the short list of those in all the pro teams who aren't meeting expectations.
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
March 13 2012 05:57 GMT
#185
On March 13 2012 14:39 Cornstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
I do want to say as a kind of retort if I may. In MLG Orlando Haypro and Hero were the top two finishers for TL and they were knocked out in the same round (Wiki2)2011 MLG Pro Circuit/Orlando

As well as in MLG Providence he not only finished 7th (top for TL) but did so by beating Nestea Select and KiwiKaki.

So I wouldn't count him out yet!


YourGoodFriend, I thank you for bringing something substantial to the table other than blind loyalty to all the members of the TL pro SC2 team. Contrary to what many may think I am not crying for pitchforks and torches in regards to Haypro. However I am asking for a reasonable discussion in-regard to his worth to the team. I ask anyone here who follows a pro sports team to list how often that team let loyalty and friendship come in the way of the bottom line. And oh yes this has happened, albet rarely in some special cases. Numerous NFL (American football) and MLB (baseball) teams, rarely, and I mean rarely in the past 15 years are willing to follow loyalty to a player when it comes to the greater good of the team. In addition to that, there is the not so small matter of that particular players worth to the team in term of merchandise and branding.

I would ask those who blindly agree that Haypro deserves his position to bring actual data, whether it be marketing, results or whatever to show it. All I can say is he has been questioned since the end of beta by many players/commentators/ analysts. Give me reasons other than blind loyalty why he should still be on the team?


Most teams are like family. Removing one player who is still showing results has a detrimental effect on the team and it's atmosphere. In the case of TL, why would they remove HayprO? His showing decent results for a 'foreigner' and is a key member in Liquid. When you see Bon Jovi or Banjo, I personally am reminded of HayprO, so there's marketability there.

Now you say you want to have a discussion about HayprO and his worth on the team? Your quote is solid proof as to why he is still on the team: He can beat top level players.

I ask you the following questions:

Why is SaSe on Quantic?
Why is lzGamer on EG?
Why is Jinro on TL?
Why is DeMuslim on EG?
Why is Machine on EG?

Because guess what? You don't have the right to say who deserves to be on what team and why. The team owner and player are the judge of it, there's really no discussion to do here. Also, get me transcripts of players and commentators who have questioned why HayprO is still playing. Everything I've read or heard states the opposite - HayprO has the ability to take down top tier players. Personally, that in itself warrants him to be on the team.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 06:12:02
March 13 2012 05:58 GMT
#186
On March 13 2012 14:21 Cornstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
You're not in a position to evaluate his contributions to the team.


Haha obviously I am not. However when you look at how a player helps his team's brand, Haypro seems to be lagging behind when looking at the total package. I understand there is a ton of loyalty to Haypro based upon the fact he is part of TL. But please, anyone who acutally watched this series, what were your thoughts to Demuslim and Machines comments about how they were not in the least bit surprised that Haypro was the one TLer to lose? Fine for all your loyalty, but when other PROGAMERS are questioning him on air, what gives for the blind loyalty?


I just don't think you understand the nature of Team Liquid. This isn't EG or another hardcore corporate team that cuts players that aren't profitible. TL is clearly very thoughtful on the players they choose to add to the roster, and to my knowledge there hasn't been a single cut to date thanks to their careful selection process.

If you haven't noticed, it seems that only the brightest, most honorable and respectul players are invited to join the team. In fact, I'd go as far to say that the players on Liquid's roster are the very embodiment of this website in terms of values. Is this sheer coincidence that TL chose these personalities to represent the community? I think not.

TL is not going to cut Haypro or anyone else anytime soon. People don't keep coming to this website just to see good results from the roster, or crazy talk from a rude "what's-he-going-to-say-next" player. No, they come because this is a great community that goes beyond merely trying to appease the small (but heavily vocal) results-driven, uber-testosterone-charged adolescent crowd.

This place has transcended the norm and is now a family for most of us, and you don't just throw a member of your family out in the cold because you think you might make more money with someone else.
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
LesPhoques
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada782 Posts
March 13 2012 06:09 GMT
#187
On March 13 2012 14:57 MonkSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 14:39 Cornstyle wrote:
I do want to say as a kind of retort if I may. In MLG Orlando Haypro and Hero were the top two finishers for TL and they were knocked out in the same round (Wiki2)2011 MLG Pro Circuit/Orlando

As well as in MLG Providence he not only finished 7th (top for TL) but did so by beating Nestea Select and KiwiKaki.

So I wouldn't count him out yet!


YourGoodFriend, I thank you for bringing something substantial to the table other than blind loyalty to all the members of the TL pro SC2 team. Contrary to what many may think I am not crying for pitchforks and torches in regards to Haypro. However I am asking for a reasonable discussion in-regard to his worth to the team. I ask anyone here who follows a pro sports team to list how often that team let loyalty and friendship come in the way of the bottom line. And oh yes this has happened, albet rarely in some special cases. Numerous NFL (American football) and MLB (baseball) teams, rarely, and I mean rarely in the past 15 years are willing to follow loyalty to a player when it comes to the greater good of the team. In addition to that, there is the not so small matter of that particular players worth to the team in term of merchandise and branding.

I would ask those who blindly agree that Haypro deserves his position to bring actual data, whether it be marketing, results or whatever to show it. All I can say is he has been questioned since the end of beta by many players/commentators/ analysts. Give me reasons other than blind loyalty why he should still be on the team?


Most teams are like family. Removing one player who is still showing results has a detrimental effect on the team and it's atmosphere. In the case of TL, why would they remove HayprO? His showing decent results for a 'foreigner' and is a key member in Liquid. When you see Bon Jovi or Banjo, I personally am reminded of HayprO, so there's marketability there.

Now you say you want to have a discussion about HayprO and his worth on the team? Your quote is solid proof as to why he is still on the team: He can beat top level players.

I ask you the following questions:

Why is SaSe on Quantic?
Why is lzGamer on EG?
Why is Jinro on TL?
Why is DeMuslim on EG?
Why is Machine on EG?

Because guess what? You don't have the right to say who deserves to be on what team and why. The team owner and player are the judge of it, there's really no discussion to do here. Also, get me transcripts of players and commentators who have questioned why HayprO is still playing. Everything I've read or heard states the opposite - HayprO has the ability to take down top tier players. Personally, that in itself warrants him to be on the team.


IMO Sase and Demuslim are extremelly good players, no idea why they are on your list. However, I do agree with your point about Haypro. He is a beast, I love his stream, hope he can make waves this year.
Cornstyle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States147 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 06:31:02
March 13 2012 06:27 GMT
#188
I just don't think you understand the nature of Team Liquid. This isn't EG or another hardcore corporate team that cuts players that aren't profitible. TL is clearly very thoughtful on the players they choose to add to the roster, and to my knowledge there hasn't been a single cut to date due to their careful selection process.

If you haven't noticed, it seems that only the brightest, most honorable and respectul players are invited to join the team. In fact, I'd go as far to say that the players on Liquid's roster are the very embodiment of this website in terms of values. Is this sheer coincidence that TL chose these personalities to represent the community? I think not.

TL is not going to cut Haypro or anyone else anytime soon. People don't keep coming to this website just to see good results from the roster, or crazy talk from a rude "what's-he-going-to-say-next" player. No, they come because this is a great community that goes beyond merely trying to appease the small (but heavily vocal) results-driven, uber-testosterone-charged adolescent crowd.

This place has transcended the norm and is now a family for most of us, and you don't just throw a member of your family out in the cold because you think might make more money with someone else.
Last


I feel like you sum up best both my feelings on the issue as well as all those opposed.

I am not trying to call into the viability of the TL site as a whole, which you seem to mention as your primary arguement, please correct me if I'm wrong about this. However I am not talking about the Tl SITE, which has very clearly morphed before all our eyes into a community based NEWS site. TL, as a news source and community website, is starting to brand itself as such, the fact that now unless one checks the "hide spoilers" box speaks for itself.

All I am calling into question is the TL "PRO TEAM". It is easy to place TL as a sort of utopian place where loyalty and friendship is placed above all, and to be honest I hope it retains those values as well as they can. Yet as this grows those values will change, as anyone who was here prior to SC2 can attest(I am not among them). All I can keep pointing out is the worth of Haypro to the TL "PRO TEAM", not the community as a whole. Yes it is wonderful to wish that our sport, competitive SC2, won't degenerate into the money driven world that is professional athletics. However, I ask for those in the community to list Haypro's contributions, both competitive and community based, that continue to justify his spot on the TL"PRO-GAMING" team. That is the crux of my arguement.

Clearly I do not pretend to know all of the competitive side, he may be an extremely effective practice partner to other TL pro-members, and sure, maybe that is alone worth his continued part of the team. But still nobody has given any sort of proof other than "TL values its loyalty and friends" why he is still a member of the "PRO" team to be sent out againt other teams. If he had better results or a stronger community presence I'd be more forgiving of him.
Cornstyle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States147 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 06:42:06
March 13 2012 06:29 GMT
#189
IMO Sase and Demuslim are extremely good players, no idea why they are on your list. However, I do agree with your point about Haypro. He is a beast, I love his stream, hope he can make waves this year


Long story short, I do not wish ill of Haypro, however he has always been spoken highly of, yet in almost 2 years has yet to deliver any meaningful results both in game and out
RuMCaKe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States559 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 07:20:15
March 13 2012 07:20 GMT
#190
I think turning this thread into a Haypro topic doesn't make any sense. His team smashed us, His team played better. They won 3 of 4 BO 3's, no one can win them all. Haypro has beaten incredible players at times, lets be reminded of when he took out Nestea.

He deserves to be on TL, or he wouldn't be anymore plain and simple. Give the guy a break.
twitter.com/RuMCaKeS
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 13 2012 07:20 GMT
#191
On March 13 2012 15:29 Cornstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
IMO Sase and Demuslim are extremely good players, no idea why they are on your list. However, I do agree with your point about Haypro. He is a beast, I love his stream, hope he can make waves this year


Long story short, I do not wish ill of Haypro, however he has always been spoken highly of, yet in almost 2 years has yet to deliver any meaningful results both in game and out

top 8al mlg providence, which was one of, if not the most stacked tournament outside of GSL, isn't a meaningful result?

gonna disagree there.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Cubeface
Profile Joined April 2011
965 Posts
March 13 2012 07:34 GMT
#192
On March 13 2012 16:20 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 15:29 Cornstyle wrote:
IMO Sase and Demuslim are extremely good players, no idea why they are on your list. However, I do agree with your point about Haypro. He is a beast, I love his stream, hope he can make waves this year


Long story short, I do not wish ill of Haypro, however he has always been spoken highly of, yet in almost 2 years has yet to deliver any meaningful results both in game and out

top 8al mlg providence, which was one of, if not the most stacked tournament outside of GSL, isn't a meaningful result?

gonna disagree there.


Exactly, he placed above IdrA in that tournament. How in the hell is that not team worthy skill?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
March 13 2012 11:32 GMT
#193
I forget: Why is Haypro called Banjo again?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
YourGoodFriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2197 Posts
March 13 2012 12:41 GMT
#194
Sir Cornstyle you asked for results as a reason to why he is on the team I gave you those results (see earlier post on page 9 ) yet you still say this
But still nobody has given any sort of proof other than "TL values its loyalty and friends" why he is still a member of the "PRO" team to be sent out againt other teams. If he had better results or a stronger community presence I'd be more forgiving of him.


So I must ask what do you really want? He actually has a better list of recent results than all of EG excluding Puma (please check this out if you do not believe me) and has been known to take down some of the top players in the world. So I ask again tell me what are you looking for? a GSL title? a MLG title? a IEM title? please explain because I have given you solid proof and yet you still are asking the same question which has already been answered
anonymous is the most famous author that anyone can be
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
March 13 2012 12:54 GMT
#195
If Liquid starts cutting players based on results, Nony should be the first one to go. No question about it.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
March 13 2012 15:13 GMT
#196
If Liquid starts cutting players based on results, they're going to cut a large portion of their fanbase as well.
ZvGRH
Profile Joined October 2011
United States7 Posts
March 13 2012 16:22 GMT
#197
On March 12 2012 14:00 Battousai13 wrote:
Liquid 3-1 It's GoSu

ViBE is a good Zerg player, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him take his set for GoSu.

ViBE is NOT beating Sheth...sorry.
Cool story bro.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 17:13:51
March 13 2012 17:11 GMT
#198
On March 13 2012 21:54 Bagi wrote:
If Liquid starts cutting players based on results, Nony should be the first one to go. No question about it.


but they wont, no organisation does.

dont be a jerk


On March 13 2012 16:20 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 15:29 Cornstyle wrote:
IMO Sase and Demuslim are extremely good players, no idea why they are on your list. However, I do agree with your point about Haypro. He is a beast, I love his stream, hope he can make waves this year


Long story short, I do not wish ill of Haypro, however he has always been spoken highly of, yet in almost 2 years has yet to deliver any meaningful results both in game and out

top 8al mlg providence, which was one of, if not the most stacked tournament outside of GSL, isn't a meaningful result?

gonna disagree there.


cherry picking 1 result doesnt mean anything ever. i hate it when threads like this dissolve into people hunting liquidpedia for 1 result to justify their whole point of view. 1 win, 1 loss, hell 5 wins, 5 losses dont mean anything big picture. when you decide how good a player is you should concentrate more on how they win or lose, alongside a huge string of results.

all this cherry picking just makes everyone look stupid.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 13 2012 17:49 GMT
#199
On March 14 2012 02:11 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 21:54 Bagi wrote:
If Liquid starts cutting players based on results, Nony should be the first one to go. No question about it.


but they wont, no organisation does.

dont be a jerk


Maybe not Liquid, but tell that to Axslav, Strifecro, Welmu, and the list goes on.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
March 13 2012 17:59 GMT
#200
On March 13 2012 15:29 Cornstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
IMO Sase and Demuslim are extremely good players, no idea why they are on your list. However, I do agree with your point about Haypro. He is a beast, I love his stream, hope he can make waves this year


Long story short, I do not wish ill of Haypro, however he has always been spoken highly of, yet in almost 2 years has yet to deliver any meaningful results both in game and out

The entirety of it'sgosu has no players with meaningful results, maybe the team should just disband? Your posts are some of the most obnoxious passive-aggressive "just asking questions" ones I've seen recently.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 202
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 50
Codebar 30
Rex 14
TKL 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1668
Shuttle 1307
EffOrt 660
BeSt 574
Mini 371
ggaemo 316
Stork 268
Light 234
firebathero 204
Rush 165
[ Show more ]
ZerO 121
Dewaltoss 87
Barracks 84
Zeus 60
Shine 51
Killer 51
Hyun 44
Shinee 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
soO 25
Bale 24
Sexy 23
910 23
sorry 22
Terrorterran 22
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 8
Trap 6
Dota 2
qojqva4038
Dendi1925
BananaSlamJamma382
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes547
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1770
hiko1253
B2W.Neo944
Lowko348
Liquid`VortiX227
Sick182
ArmadaUGS136
Trikslyr35
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 3
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile126
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2429
• Jankos2169
• TFBlade869
Other Games
• WagamamaTV220
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.