• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:12
CEST 11:12
KST 18:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6139 users

[DSCL] Dutch StarCraft League 2013 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Gluon
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands425 Posts
March 06 2012 09:58 GMT
#61
On March 04 2012 04:20 Ewu wrote:
Awesome, the first Dutch tournament in a while, inform me if there's anything in Nijmegen because I'm currently taking in part in a program at the RU ( This: http://www.ru.nl/studereninnijmegen/radboud-universiteit/vwo/ , while in 5VWO), so I'd love to come to the tounament if there's any offline part.


Well, there is a Nijmegen version happening this year
The application deadline is the first of April, but you must be a RU or HAN student of some kind, I'm not sure if you would qualify?
But you can find the thread over here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304928

And the website over here:
www.nssl.nl

The offline live finals are on campus on the 7th of July!
Administrator
Gluon
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands425 Posts
March 06 2012 09:59 GMT
#62
On March 05 2012 23:30 limpie wrote:
I really like the idea of it, but i dislike it being for students only. It is understandable why you want that but you could gife younger people a change aswell. I am now in VWO5 and i really like to participate but it seems i can't do that right now.
But if it still excist when i go to an university i will participate.

The national version is no longer for students only, all dutch citizens can join
Administrator
bartus88
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands491 Posts
March 06 2012 10:16 GMT
#63
This sounds great! If anybody wants to start a team for students at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, count me in. If not, I'll probably make a team with my friends.
Random master race
Metak
Profile Joined August 2011
296 Posts
March 06 2012 10:51 GMT
#64
Bah I'm a student at the VU but (hopefully) graduated from my masters next year. Would definately have liked to participate.
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
March 06 2012 10:56 GMT
#65
Hope this happens! Would give me a reason to really start training again ^^.
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
March 06 2012 12:05 GMT
#66
Mm I would consider "DSCO" as name. Dutch Starcraft Open
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
Paulio
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands60 Posts
March 06 2012 12:30 GMT
#67
On March 06 2012 21:05 Aelonius wrote:
Mm I would consider "DSCO" as name. Dutch Starcraft Open


Maybe even Dutch Open StarCraft League... DOSL
loazis
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands381 Posts
March 06 2012 12:42 GMT
#68
Pretty damn cool!

I might even start practicing for something like this
There is no spoon.
Gluon
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands425 Posts
March 07 2012 13:46 GMT
#69
Hmm, I like the 'Open' somewhere in the name, great idea
Maybe we should consider some more options for the poll mr. van Caspel?
Administrator
agahamsorr0w
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands359 Posts
March 07 2012 15:21 GMT
#70
I would love to compete with people from the netherlands. I'm no student tho so I guess I will have to wait 2-3 years before I can participate... Just make it national so everyone can make teams and join.
VanCaspel
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands250 Posts
March 07 2012 16:07 GMT
#71
Thanks to everyone for their input! I believe the poll has shown that 'Dutch StarCraft League', abbreviated as 'DSCL' is a name which many people think is fine name for the tournament. I will request a name change for the topic and have claimed several domain name: dscl.nl, starcraftleague.nl and dutchstarcraftleague.nl.

@Aelonius, Paulio & bblack: while the tournament will indeed be as open as can be, I believe this will be sufficiently implied by the fact that its called the 'Dutch StarCraft League' (with no further qualifications), which - incidentally - I think sounds better. We'll make sure to be very clear about the open status of the tournament on the website. Also: both DSCO (Dutch Seating Company) and DOSL (soccer club) are associated with other Dutch organizations, while DSCL is not.

@agahamsorr0w: no need to wait 2-3 years, read the start-post!

@theMarkovian: thanks for the tip about the abbreviation. #DSCL seems to be a hardly-used hashtag on Twitter.
Dutch StarCraft League - www.DSCL.nl
agahamsorr0w
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands359 Posts
March 07 2012 16:35 GMT
#72
Good job on putting all this together^^. Can't wait for the DSCL!
karn1
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands75 Posts
March 07 2012 18:16 GMT
#73
The Dutch Seating Company? lol
dracomanm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands60 Posts
March 08 2012 23:17 GMT
#74
As I understand it, NSSL (Nijmegen Studenten Starcraft Leage) is a university-only tourney as a beta test for the DSCL-league as a whole, so after the NSSL is over, everybody can join.

Great initiative and I'm looking forward to this
VanCaspel
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands250 Posts
March 08 2012 23:42 GMT
#75
Yep - you're right. The sign-ups for the DSCL have not started at the moment, and this year's NSSL is only open to students from Nijmegen (RU or HAN).

Do you guys think that if we set up the dedicated DSCL-website and sign-ups after the NSSL has finished (June 7th), that would be soon enough? I think it should be.
Dutch StarCraft League - www.DSCL.nl
Thomassn
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands12 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 17:22:02
March 09 2012 17:16 GMT
#76
Totalbiscuit and dApollo would be freaking baller I'd be at the even just for that.

I'm kind of Sour that there is no ability to get in from an ROC like the one on Heyendaal.
Also I wonder, I am currently being educated in Nijmegen but I will probably go to Den Bosch next year since I will finish my current study this year.

Will this prevent me from getting into this?

and I assume the tourny will be open to view to anyone.
Diamond League Scrub
VanCaspel
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands250 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 18:50:23
March 09 2012 18:46 GMT
#77
@Thomassn: please read the start post - the DSCL will be open to any Dutch citizen!

You might be confused with the NSSL, the tournament which is being held this april and yes - that one is only open to RU & HAN-students. It is, however, open to view for anyone! We will post replays on the website, and there will be a live stream for the finals. But obviously you wont be watching the stream, as the finals can also be viewed on location! See you there
Dutch StarCraft League - www.DSCL.nl
halfies
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom327 Posts
March 09 2012 18:58 GMT
#78
im moving to the Netherlands for uni next year, cant you make it dutch residents instead?
VanCaspel
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands250 Posts
March 09 2012 19:28 GMT
#79
@halfies: hmm, good question. I'm not sure whether we should do that though. Dutch citizens living abroad can join in, but 'foreigners' living in The Netherlands? I'm not sure! Where should we draw the line? And also: how would we ever be able to verify whether someone from the UK was living in The Netherlands? It's a tough one.
Dutch StarCraft League - www.DSCL.nl
halfies
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom327 Posts
March 09 2012 19:51 GMT
#80
well, you have to register with the local municipality if your in holland for more than 30 days, im sure that they give you a letter or something? plus, anyone from outside the EU would have to have a visa in their passport, it wouldn't be that hard. the only thing i think you would really need to pick is how much dutch you would have to speak.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 208
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1200
Bisu 824
Soma 204
hero 183
HiyA 103
EffOrt 79
Pusan 46
ZerO 38
sorry 35
Killer 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 27
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Rush 5
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes411
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1098
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2365
League of Legends
• Rush1645
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
48m
Afreeca Starleague
48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.