• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6219 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 5 2013 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
bubbarowley
Profile Joined September 2011
United States6 Posts
February 19 2014 01:15 GMT
#181
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: bubbarowley.960
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/468374/1/bubbarowley/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/468374/bubbarowley/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for some inspiration. Currently the people I play with only want to derp around with team games and I would like to improve my 1v1 game. I can hop on most nights. Please send me a message. I'm looking to learn more builds and improve my mechanics and knowledge.
Kiaph
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
112 Posts
February 26 2014 02:29 GMT
#182
Server: USA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: KiaphTheNoGG.880
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3239692/1/KiaphTheNoGG/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3239692/KiaphTheNoGG/hots/1v1
Interest: 1v1 Pratice, Gold/Plat/Diamond , I improve quickly, love to watch replay and find the key moment or error in my play before the next game, goal is to improve, and have a good time while doing it :D
League: Platinum
Other: I posted my league as plat, because if you see this later on I probably will be plat, also for anyone who sees it in gold or plat looking for someone around my skill level they won over look me because of Gold, though Gold players a good now, I don't think I will be hanging around this league much longer
wishr
Profile Joined February 2012
Russian Federation262 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-26 05:20:32
February 26 2014 04:40 GMT
#183
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: wishr.647
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/ru/profile/494512/1/wishr/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/494512/wishr/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Former Diamond player LF 1x1 after a little break from SC2, GMT+4, online every evening.
* Only girls complain about balance! *
PulseReaction
Profile Joined February 2014
Brazil6 Posts
February 27 2014 16:34 GMT
#184
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Pulse.627
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/191194/2/Pulse/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/la/191194/Pulse/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I want to improve and have a lot of practice partners. I'm low gold and losing to high silver
ZappTheRipper
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom25 Posts
March 03 2014 12:42 GMT
#185
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ZappBranigan.690
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1036219/1/ZappBranigan/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/1036219/ZappBranigan/hots/1v1
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: So far I was a lonely player, with no friends to practice with or discuss the game. I'm happy to help anybody below my skill and happy to get help from people on my or over my level. I'm speaking English quite well, I'm in the time zone GMT+1, London, and I'm happy to speak through skype, TeamSpeak or even better, Mumble. PM here or contact me on battle.net!
"If this is the best that God can do, I am not impressed." George Carlin
Incand
Profile Joined November 2012
143 Posts
March 03 2014 23:09 GMT
#186
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Incand.649
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3173952/1/Incand/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/3173952/Incand/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Mainly looking for someone to just play several games in a row with instead of getting a new matchup every game but I'm also fine with taking turns practicing againsts specific things. I'm currently midmaster hoping to make it to gm eventually. Please be well mannered and around master level. Protoss players especially appreciated! (my zvp sucks)
caithimh
Profile Joined September 2012
Ireland3 Posts
March 05 2014 20:02 GMT
#187
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: caithimh.981
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1917693/1/Caithimh/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/1917693/Caithimh/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I'm looking for practice partners, preferably zerg as it is my weakest match-up, I'm hoping to make diamond by the end of this season and my tvz is really holding me back, but if you are not a zerg feel free to add me as well all my match-ups need improving, i mostly play in the evening and i have Skype and ts.
Robs9021
Profile Blog Joined February 2014
2 Posts
March 06 2014 05:45 GMT
#188
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Robs.626
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1461154/1/Robs/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/1461154/Robs/hots/1v1
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: Bronze and Casual but want to improve and have fun.
engi_valk
Profile Joined February 2014
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 00:23:14
March 07 2014 02:29 GMT
#189
Server:EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:kenners.459
Racerotoss
ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2724042/1/kenners/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/2724042/kenners/hots/1v1
Interest:Competitive
Leaguelatinum
Other:I made it to plat :D
kzierath
Profile Joined September 2013
2 Posts
March 08 2014 17:06 GMT
#190
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: kzierath
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3258808/1/kzierath/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3258808/kzierath/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
BlueSky308
Profile Joined October 2013
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-14 01:35:22
March 12 2014 06:06 GMT
#191
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Phenom
Race: Zerg
Character Code: #332
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1455502/1/Phenom/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/1455502/Phenom/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
FrozenEcho
Profile Joined December 2012
United States2 Posts
March 16 2014 00:08 GMT
#192
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Frozenecho.855
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/294245/1/FrozenEcho/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/294245/FrozenEcho/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for partners in all match ups, diamond or masters. I am trying to break into masters league.
Tim3less
Profile Joined March 2014
Bulgaria3 Posts
March 17 2014 09:20 GMT
#193
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Time.836
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/876917/1/Time/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/876917/Time
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Getting back to starcraft again and I am searching for a training buddie! I have a lot of time and I want to improve and have fun with somebody. Anyone who wants, add me or PM me!! ^^
Bromaria
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland9 Posts
March 18 2014 11:08 GMT
#194
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bromaria.520
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3400926/1/Bromaria/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/3400926/Bromaria/hots/1v1
Interest: competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for someone who is around the masters level (Higher is more than welcome). I've been masters many times, but after a break I need to practice some to get back there Looking for friendly people who dont mind playing a lot of games in a row. All styles/races are welcome to add me!
pocketsand
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 07:04:58
March 20 2014 05:11 GMT
#195
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Pocketsand.465
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3871445/1/Pocketsand/ladder/168585#current-rank
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3871445/Pocketsand/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League:Bronze
Other: I’ve been following the pro scene for a long time and have played on and off for about 2 years. This season I’ve been playing a lot and try to take the game seriously. I’ve been stuck at the top of my bronze division for a few weeks (#2 as of this posting) and want to get into silver before the end of the season. I’m looking for someone from any league who takes the game seriously (but not TOO seriously) and wants to play some practice games and watch replays together to analyze our play. I play most days but sometimes I can’t. I have skype and would prefer voice chat but it’s not a must.
Fake it until you feel it.
DJTomH
Profile Joined March 2014
Canada1 Post
March 24 2014 00:02 GMT
#196
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DJTomH.1296
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3486356/1/DJTomH/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3486356/DJTomH
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I am starting to get into this game. I am looking for a practice partner because i want to get better and potentially participate in tournaments at some point.
Havion
Profile Joined March 2014
Sweden2 Posts
March 26 2014 10:13 GMT
#197
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Hav.980
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4228424/1/Hav/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/4228424/Hav/hots/1v1
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: Looking for some friends to grow and improve with. I may not have much time or skill even, but I intend to do the absolutely best with what I got. So if you are determined to see where this game can get you, let us travel together for a while.
Ptelomus
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada2 Posts
March 27 2014 09:15 GMT
#198
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ptelomus.402
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2163131/1/Ptelomus/
Sc2RanksURL: N/A
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: Looking for Silver/Gold players to practice with or someone in a much higher league that would like to help by coaching. I am stuck in Silver league and can't seem to win much. I used to be a gold back in WOL but in HOTS it has been very hard to get into gold or even just win. I have just recently started playing again and it has been very discouraging. Particularly baneling busts have been beating me badly but all match ups have been causing me trouble.
Aldo_EU
Profile Joined February 2014
Russian Federation16 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 01:49:52
March 29 2014 13:59 GMT
#199
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Aldo.291
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/862382/2/Aldo/
Sc2RanksURL: N/A
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Diamond toss with a strong intention to be in high masters. Main problem is PvT, so I'm looking to a terran practice partner. Aldo #291 on EU server. I don't bm and tend to analyze games thoroughly.
pandia
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1 Post
March 30 2014 00:27 GMT
#200
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Pandia.165
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4934386/1/Pandia/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/4934386/Pandia/hots/1v1
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: I'm a bit busy with school work and whatnot, but I would like to have someone around my level to practice with and give me motivation to play more.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
59m
INu's Battles
1h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 59m
OSC
13h 14m
Replay Cast
13h 59m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.