• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7083 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 5 2013 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Ideal26
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 11:51:01
March 30 2014 21:03 GMT
#201
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ideal.956
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4879501/1/Ideal/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/4879501/Ideal/hots/1v1
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: I stay pretty busy with school and work, but it'd be nice to have a few people to practice with when I don't feel like laddering/want to practice new builds.
C1garette
Profile Joined March 2014
United States3 Posts
March 30 2014 22:35 GMT
#202
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cigarette.280
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4504858/1/CIGARETTE/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/4504858/CIGARETTE
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: A newly committed player trying to get better and make practice partners. Although I haven't played much league I've been battling the A.I. and slowly improving my build orders until I feel ready for ladders. New players like me, who want to play just as much as I do who plan on improving hit me up!
To be the best you have to beat the best!
MDDJC
Profile Joined April 2013
Canada3 Posts
April 01 2014 20:11 GMT
#203
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MDDJC.833
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2842367/1/MDDJC/
sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2842367/MDDJC
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking to get back into masters, currently 43-12 on EU but can't seem to break back in.
Silentce
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Germany46 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-07 08:54:08
April 07 2014 08:32 GMT
#204
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Silentce.474
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2159935/1/Silentce/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/2159935/Silentce/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I am looking for a practice partner to train and practice or run builds against. I am occasionally busy with school, so I might not always be on between Monday and Thursday. I am pretty new to this game (3 weeks) but I learn fast. For this reason silver/ gold practice partners are also welcome.
Silentce
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Germany46 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-07 08:55:20
April 07 2014 08:52 GMT
#205
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Silentce.474
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2159935/1/Silentce/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/2159935/Silentce/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Ich bin auf der Suche nach jemandem mit gegen/mit dem ich üben/trainieren kann. Da ich gerade meine Ausbildung mache (keine Angst, bin kein 16 mehr) werde ich oft unter der Woche nicht online sein können. Ich bin ziemlich neu dabei was SC angeht, bin aber auch sehr motiviert und lerne schnell. Silber und Gold Spieler sollen sich daswegen nicht befürchten mich zu adden.
calumbtw
Profile Joined July 2013
United Kingdom4 Posts
April 07 2014 15:13 GMT
#206
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: mmcalum.975
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2772531/1/mmcalum/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/2772531/mmcalum/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Been plat this season on EU. Looking for practice vs all three races. Ideally looking for regular practice partners to play against. I can play most evenings after 7pm GMT, or most times on weekends.
RainT
Profile Joined April 2014
Portugal1 Post
April 14 2014 10:38 GMT
#207
Server:EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: raintraveler.927
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2483382/1/RainTraveler/
Sc2RanksURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2159935/1/Raintraveler/
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: Wanto to set up one schedule for practice but also to have fun!
HURM
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada20 Posts
April 15 2014 20:31 GMT
#208
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HURM.1653
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3965272/1/HURM/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3965272/HURM
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I just want practice so any league feel free to add me.
"You guys eat Pizza?"
A.Kmicic
Profile Joined March 2004
Poland89 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-27 11:48:11
April 17 2014 08:16 GMT
#209
[Kmeetcheetz]
insitelol
Profile Joined August 2012
845 Posts
April 19 2014 15:57 GMT
#210
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Insite.585
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: n\a
Sc2RanksURL: n\a
Interest: Competitive
League: Former masters. diamond atm
Other: Desperately looking for a ZERG to practice with. Top dia/low master would be perfect.
I got several accounts so b.net profile is meesed up and i can't provide a proper link. Just check my stats ingame.
Less is more.
Greenhit
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States200 Posts
April 19 2014 19:32 GMT
#211
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Plague.812
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1463714/1/PlaGuE/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Competitive
League: Former Diamond, Plat at the moment
Other: Looking for practice partners of all races. Just returned to the game end of last season, looking forward to grinding back to my old skill range. Frequently playing Diamond level players and the occasional masters on ladder. Particularly looking to work on my ZvT vs mech and ZvP in general
"And where do you live Simon?" "In the weak and the wounded, Doc."
AicyDC
Profile Joined November 2012
United Kingdom71 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-19 20:39:52
April 19 2014 20:36 GMT
#212
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Aicy.796
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4340573/1/Aicy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/4340573/Aicy
Interest: Competitive
League: High masters
Other: Looking for people to practice with for several hours at a time, of all races.

Sorry OP, but the difference between mid masters and high masters is massive (at least on EU) and when looking for practice partners I am not interested in mid masters. And then there's low masters, where you might as well be playing a bronze player.
It wasn't raining when noah built the ark
shivver
Profile Joined June 2011
United States232 Posts
April 19 2014 21:41 GMT
#213
Server: AM
B.net: SeoHung.762
Race: P
Interest: Competitive
League: ex masters making way through ladder ( top plat as of this writing )
Other: I'm looking for someone that wants to play your usual practice games ofc, but I also want people where we can be like "ok I want you to ling roach all in me this game so I can practice scouting and holding it." Specific scenarios like that, another example being if I was playing z and he's having trouble vs immortal sentry then I'll do that repeatedly to him/for him so we can work on our weak spots. Looking for all races.
Dargo
Profile Joined July 2013
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 17:44:27
April 22 2014 17:44 GMT
#214
Server: AM
B.Net ID: Dargo.444
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2346765/1/Dargo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/2346765/CalumetK/wol/1v1
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: My Sc2Ranks isn't up-to-date because I haven't played for a couple of years, and I just got HotS. I'm looking for some casual games, but I can play almost any evening. Contact me on BNet for some games/chat.
I'm your daddy.
Tossim111
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
April 26 2014 02:37 GMT
#215
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dyne.689
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/437882/1/Dyne/
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Looking for a group to learn with! Also past BW protoss player.
QuartzTheOG
Profile Joined November 2013
3 Posts
April 30 2014 16:36 GMT
#216
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Quartz.994
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3530516/1/Quartz/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/3530516/Quartz/hots/1v1
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Vary between high silver and low gold. Like to play tournaments and looking for consistent practice partners to play with. Work full time as an engineer so best time would be after 6:30 pm est.
Any pizza can be a personal pizza with enough hard work and dedication
Buzzard
Profile Joined May 2014
Canada1 Post
May 01 2014 17:11 GMT
#217
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Buzzard.839
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: n/a
Sc2RanksURL: n/a
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze/Silver
Other: I have placed silver before but I have not played as much as I would like to this season so my rank has been fluctuating. I am currently working full time this week but my hours will decrease this summer! I am looking for mentors as well as a team or even just someone to play against.
What the fa-banelings
b3nelly
Profile Joined May 2014
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-05-02 21:23:51
May 02 2014 06:14 GMT
#218
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: akiLLes.335
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2807882/1/akiLLes/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/us/2807882/akiLLes/
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I have been playing RTSs since 1995 (C&C, Warcraft and Ages). I started playing SC2 about 8 months ago casually. Got to Gold with Terran 2 season ago, which was my first season in HoTS, then stopped playing until 2 weeks ago. I started playing Protoss this season and I'm currently in Gold. I can play most nights after 8:30pm CST (Have to wait until my son goes to bed). Message me if you'd like to progress with me.
Live life or die trying!
flyrev
Profile Joined May 2013
Norway22 Posts
May 07 2014 20:47 GMT
#219
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: flyrev.823
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/891100/1/flyrev/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/character/eu/891100/flyrev/
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Want to improve and (ultimately) get into masters!
gl hf
Ashent
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)109 Posts
May 09 2014 06:01 GMT
#220
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ashent#477
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2584028/1/Ashent/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/search/hots/global/1v1/all/all/exact/ashent#477
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Coming back to the game to practice. Topped out at Masters 1 season but I'm around Diamond typically. Currently Platinum and very rusty. Looking for mannered people to practice and hang out with. Also studying Korean, so practice for that is welcome as well. ggyo.
ww
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Coldzera 353
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g7314
JimRising 645
WinterStarcraft542
C9.Mang0175
ViBE128
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 19
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra897
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 20m
INu's Battles
7h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 20m
OSC
18h 35m
Replay Cast
19h 20m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.