• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8196 users

The (HotS) Protoss Help Me Thread Beta - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
February 17 2013 20:09 GMT
#261
Didn't play for a few days, started again today. played 4 PvTs in a row, lost 3 to some weird new super early marine combat shield timing when opening oracle into expand so I just switched back to 1gate expo and ended up winning against it the next couple times I played against it. Silly Terrans. I just throw down a second gas then don't mine from it or do 2 probes in each gas and they assume oracles. I checked the replay and the one dude had turrets at every mineral line against 1gate expo into robo. I would have held it the one game but I didn't get a mothership core until my second oracle was building. That nexus cannon would have help it no problem.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
alQahira
Profile Joined June 2011
United States511 Posts
February 17 2013 22:26 GMT
#262
Is there a resource with basic builds against each race in HotS? I'm low diamond in WoL but getting my ass handed to me in HotS because I don't really know what I'm doing, and I spend so much time thinking about what to do that my macro falls apart.
fplsmurf1
Profile Joined January 2013
Angola1 Post
February 18 2013 07:05 GMT
#263
What's the best way to respond to two base swarm hosts? Is it basically necessary to go colossi on 2 base?
just for fpl, not posting.
Spyridon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States997 Posts
February 18 2013 07:50 GMT
#264
So I've been primarily a Zerg throughout all of WoL, and HotS up until now. But with Unranked play I'd like to learn all three races. So I've decide to do an experiment until the end of Beta. I'm in the middle of 1 week of Terran, and this will be followed by 1 week of Protoss.

I know the concept of units and how various compositions work, so I won't have a problem with late game. But I'm not very familiar with their early game or their mindset when it comes to macro. So in preparation for Protoss week, I have just a couple questions.

1) I'd like to first learn some openers which are not all-in. If I had to choose from two or three opening builds, which would you suggest are most worth learning? (and for which matchups would they work).

2) I mostly have a "Zerg Mentality" with early scouting and responses. Normally as a Zerg if I see a Protoss expand I know I can be relatively safe to drone for a bit because the early aggression will be weak. What is the appropriate Protoss response if they see Protoss or Terran player do a quick expand? Do you want to try to outmacro them? Or do you punish greedy play with a timing push? I don't really know how different the Protoss dynamic is.
Surili
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1141 Posts
February 18 2013 09:50 GMT
#265
Anyone finding PvT midgame really hard now against the super medivacs? The mid game was always the hardest part of PvT for me, (and most protosses), but i don't really understand what is so different (against bio obviously), and why i am finding it so much harder. Every double medivac drop seems to do massive massive damage. Maybe it is the new maps that tend to be more open.


On that note, really loving the new era of maps, creating much better games especially PvZ imho.
The world is ending what should we do about it?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 18 2013 09:53 GMT
#266
Gonna answer 2), not really familiar with HotS builds yet.
Protoss can do both. Chronoboost is a mechanic that allows you to focus on very specific things and helps you get an advantage that way. For example, if you want your advantage in a game to be upgrades, chronoboosting forges will very likely give you upgrade advantages but it will take away from something else that could have been ready sooner if chrono'd.
Economy is the same. You can focus very heavily on chronoing probes and you'll catch up in worker count rather quickly (against terran or protoss). In PvP it used to be veeeeery punishable to do an early expand. However with the new mothership core I've heard people say that you can 1gate expand and be safe with good unit control.
Against terran you're free to do whatever, really. If you do a super safe and standard gateway, cyber core expand after stalker you won't really be behind vs a terran that goes 1rax FE. You can cut the cyber core and gas to get a nexus down faster but that's not always safe. On the other hand, you can always get aggressive with a timing after your expansion finishes. For example, there's very quick 4gate after expand builds that can catch your opponent completely off guard if they don't see any indicators for it.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Vlare
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
748 Posts
February 18 2013 15:35 GMT
#267
On February 18 2013 18:50 Surili wrote:
Anyone finding PvT midgame really hard now against the super medivacs? The mid game was always the hardest part of PvT for me, (and most protosses), but i don't really understand what is so different (against bio obviously), and why i am finding it so much harder. Every double medivac drop seems to do massive massive damage. Maybe it is the new maps that tend to be more open.


On that note, really loving the new era of maps, creating much better games especially PvZ imho.


Probably because if T opens gas, your entire BO is much less economical, and if they opt to play standard behind it, you're simply behind. I can't really say without seeing your replays, but in my experience I just feel behind due to over reacting to gas due to the endless possibilities T has currently.
Mass zerglings doesnt fail
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 19:25:40
February 19 2013 19:23 GMT
#268
Does anyone else use mass phoenix/+1 zealot against those zergs who go 3 base fast spire and use the third base only for gas so they can rush for 9-10 minute mutas? As soon as I scout spire (which I will with the 4 phoenix opening) I go for a second stargate, fleet beacon (rather than a third stargate since range feels more useful than a few extra phoenixes in this case since all you have to do is basically deal with the first set of mutas) and then enough gateways so I have about 7 in total so I can dump all my extra minerals into zealots. This seems very potent against those zergs who go mass muta/speedling because the lings won't have upgrades other than speed because the zerg banked all their gas for mutas so +1 zealots (I usually have around 20 or so when I push out along with about 10-12 phoenixes if I kept my 4 opening phoenixes alive. I haven't perfected this yet) absolutely destroy the lings and you use the phoenixes to protect the zealots from mutas. And if they try and trick you and switch into mass roach after only a few mutas you just switch to a few voidrays to deal with roaches and kill queens with your phoenixes quite easily since spores won't be able to handle that many phoenixes.

This has worked against diamond zergs in beta and I have no idea how it would work higher up on ladder but for the very common mass muta build at the platinum/diamond level it works quite well (especially against zergs who try to use minimal defense when rushing to mutas). I haven't polished it at all yet as I have only played a few games with it but it seems to have potential. I imagine with practice I could squeeze out more zealots or phoenixes. I haven't even looked at expanding behind it yet but I do think it is possible since I could just skip a few zealots and expand behind the pressure. It might not sound all that great but it has put me into a positive win percentage in PvZ finally. It definitely needs polishing though.

Edit: and yeah, playing against gas-first Terran is a pain. It is so hard to tell what they are doing and if you guess wrong you lose. I ended up just going back to 1gate expand for now as many of them seem to be going kinda back to 1rax expand or if they try mech timings they hit late enough that I will have enough out to defend. I haven't faced early mines yet so that could be pretty tough to hold.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 19 2013 19:44 GMT
#269
Can somebody please give me a build that works vs hydra/swarm host midgame? I know it's coming every time but it's so goddamn cost effective and a good zerg should never even have their swarm hosts detected.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ant-1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada149 Posts
February 19 2013 19:53 GMT
#270
On February 20 2013 04:23 Ben... wrote:
Does anyone else use mass phoenix/+1 zealot against those zergs who go 3 base fast spire and use the third base only for gas so they can rush for 9-10 minute mutas? As soon as I scout spire (which I will with the 4 phoenix opening) I go for a second stargate, fleet beacon (rather than a third stargate since range feels more useful than a few extra phoenixes in this case since all you have to do is basically deal with the first set of mutas) and then enough gateways so I have about 7 in total so I can dump all my extra minerals into zealots. This seems very potent against those zergs who go mass muta/speedling because the lings won't have upgrades other than speed because the zerg banked all their gas for mutas so +1 zealots (I usually have around 20 or so when I push out along with about 10-12 phoenixes if I kept my 4 opening phoenixes alive. I haven't perfected this yet) absolutely destroy the lings and you use the phoenixes to protect the zealots from mutas. And if they try and trick you and switch into mass roach after only a few mutas you just switch to a few voidrays to deal with roaches and kill queens with your phoenixes quite easily since spores won't be able to handle that many phoenixes.

This has worked against diamond zergs in beta and I have no idea how it would work higher up on ladder but for the very common mass muta build at the platinum/diamond level it works quite well (especially against zergs who try to use minimal defense when rushing to mutas). I haven't polished it at all yet as I have only played a few games with it but it seems to have potential. I imagine with practice I could squeeze out more zealots or phoenixes. I haven't even looked at expanding behind it yet but I do think it is possible since I could just skip a few zealots and expand behind the pressure. It might not sound all that great but it has put me into a positive win percentage in PvZ finally. It definitely needs polishing though.

Edit: and yeah, playing against gas-first Terran is a pain. It is so hard to tell what they are doing and if you guess wrong you lose. I ended up just going back to 1gate expand for now as many of them seem to be going kinda back to 1rax expand or if they try mech timings they hit late enough that I will have enough out to defend. I haven't faced early mines yet so that could be pretty tough to hold.


Most of the Zerg I face scout stargate and switch to hydras, usually before putting down their spire. Hydra cost gas so it's easy for them to switch and usually I die to mass hydras. But I'll try your build for the stubborn ones

For T one-gate expand is freaking risky and yes it's hard to know what they plan. What's funny is in the T help thread they freak out about our one-base allins and that they have a hard time figuring out between them ^^
The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills
DanieltheSeraph
Profile Joined October 2010
United States10 Posts
February 20 2013 10:00 GMT
#271
On February 09 2013 00:02 DanieltheSeraph wrote:
what protoss comp beats hellbat/viking/tank? terran mech give me a lot of trouble in PvT. If I build immortals, they just shoot at the hellbats in front. Zealots die instantly to hellbats. I tried going pure oracle/ void ray but it only slightly lengthens the game to make way for thors which annihilate all protoss air


haven't really gotten an answer to this...
ant-1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada149 Posts
February 20 2013 14:45 GMT
#272
On February 20 2013 19:00 DanieltheSeraph wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 00:02 DanieltheSeraph wrote:
what protoss comp beats hellbat/viking/tank? terran mech give me a lot of trouble in PvT. If I build immortals, they just shoot at the hellbats in front. Zealots die instantly to hellbats. I tried going pure oracle/ void ray but it only slightly lengthens the game to make way for thors which annihilate all protoss air


haven't really gotten an answer to this...


I haven't had a lot of experience against this, but in other threads people suggest tempest, positionning and slowly chipping away at their army. I agree it's very powerful ATM. Usually I die to this
The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 15:48:27
February 20 2013 15:47 GMT
#273
Hello guys. I am really bad at playing protoss but I am really trying to improve. There is one thing that I struggle a lot with. When I go fast expo. Usually Gate, 1gas, core - Nexus. Without any problem so far.

It is the 2 base (or 3 base for zerg) timing pushes that break me. I have checked my macro and I am doing pretty well. The problem is that I react too slow. I think scouting is my problem. I just can not seem to understand when the enemy will attack me!

For zerg. I really like to open with phoenix. Usually I win if he does not attack me. But if he does. It usually happens from his 3 base. He just barge towards my natural and bust through with Hydras and Roaches speedlings etc.

For Terran. I die to 2 base pushes. Marauders, Marines + MVacs. And very often Hellbat+Marauders.
I like to get storm early. But if I don't. I usually play bad because I am not comfortable with Colossus. T_T (I should really improve here)

How do I see when the push is coming from my scouting? For Zerg and Terran.
(Obviously I want to be able to react in time)
For Zerg I need obs at his ramps?
For Terran I need obs too?

Is it something wrong with my infrastructure to make me unable to react?
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
February 20 2013 16:52 GMT
#274
On February 20 2013 23:45 ant-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 19:00 DanieltheSeraph wrote:
On February 09 2013 00:02 DanieltheSeraph wrote:
what protoss comp beats hellbat/viking/tank? terran mech give me a lot of trouble in PvT. If I build immortals, they just shoot at the hellbats in front. Zealots die instantly to hellbats. I tried going pure oracle/ void ray but it only slightly lengthens the game to make way for thors which annihilate all protoss air


haven't really gotten an answer to this...


I haven't had a lot of experience against this, but in other threads people suggest tempest, positionning and slowly chipping away at their army. I agree it's very powerful ATM. Usually I die to this


skytoss seems to be the answer to everything right now.
DarkblueRH
Profile Joined October 2010
United States144 Posts
February 20 2013 18:09 GMT
#275
On February 21 2013 01:52 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 23:45 ant-1 wrote:
On February 20 2013 19:00 DanieltheSeraph wrote:
On February 09 2013 00:02 DanieltheSeraph wrote:
what protoss comp beats hellbat/viking/tank? terran mech give me a lot of trouble in PvT. If I build immortals, they just shoot at the hellbats in front. Zealots die instantly to hellbats. I tried going pure oracle/ void ray but it only slightly lengthens the game to make way for thors which annihilate all protoss air


haven't really gotten an answer to this...


I haven't had a lot of experience against this, but in other threads people suggest tempest, positionning and slowly chipping away at their army. I agree it's very powerful ATM. Usually I die to this


skytoss seems to be the answer to everything right now.


Sadly feels like the only answer to anything as well.
RelentlessHeroes.com
ronpaul012
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 20:24:31
February 20 2013 20:16 GMT
#276
On February 21 2013 00:47 llIH wrote:
Hello guys. I am really bad at playing protoss but I am really trying to improve. There is one thing that I struggle a lot with. When I go fast expo. Usually Gate, 1gas, core - Nexus. Without any problem so far.

It is the 2 base (or 3 base for zerg) timing pushes that break me. I have checked my macro and I am doing pretty well. The problem is that I react too slow. I think scouting is my problem. I just can not seem to understand when the enemy will attack me!

For zerg. I really like to open with phoenix. Usually I win if he does not attack me. But if he does. It usually happens from his 3 base. He just barge towards my natural and bust through with Hydras and Roaches speedlings etc.

For Terran. I die to 2 base pushes. Marauders, Marines + MVacs. And very often Hellbat+Marauders.
I like to get storm early. But if I don't. I usually play bad because I am not comfortable with Colossus. T_T (I should really improve here)

How do I see when the push is coming from my scouting? For Zerg and Terran.
(Obviously I want to be able to react in time)
For Zerg I need obs at his ramps?
For Terran I need obs too?

Is it something wrong with my infrastructure to make me unable to react?



If you're going to open pheonix, scouting him early and often is the key. Probes early to see what his production is and how many gases he's getting is good. Poke with a zealot/stalker early to get a sense, but be careful. Use your pheonix not just to lift and kill, but also scout. If you see an all-in coming, get cannons down, make sure you have a couple of sentries, and zealots for the zerglings. Lift up the roaches and you should be able to hold. Just know that if he's hitting you that early and you hold his economy is going to be pretty poor. If you can afford it, get 1-2 oracles. If you have enough apm, send those across quickly and harass. Chances are he will not have static defence to kill them, and you will destroy the small economy he has.

2 base pushes from terran can be annoying. Once again, scouting no 3rd orbital is huge. The key to this is getting solid force fields, and letting your aoe, be it storm or collusus, melt him. If you hold this look to counter if he's been re-enforcing, or possibly to expand if you don't think you can punish him in time. A huge positive to getting used to collusus is that you can get a 1-2 obs already into your build, without going out of your way. Also, if you dont like them just get 1-2 collusus and show them, then switch to ht. Terrans will over-produce on vikings then.

Hope this helps.

edit: Also, mothership core is OP. Make sure to use the correct ability when needed as well. (Use time against a terran ball, but the cannon against zerg if they're breaking into expansion) Normally this is just a judgement call.
I'm a gooner.
QuackPocketDuck
Profile Joined January 2011
410 Posts
February 21 2013 09:48 GMT
#277
Has anyone tried 4-5 oracles + charge zealots + archons (via DT) all in vs T off 2 bases & 8 gates
Not sure if this only works at my level or actually strong but yea, thoughts?
Reason I found some success with this build is that terrans tend to think no more oracles shall be made after they torret up
or somehow kill the first Oracle.
I bought a pack of cigarettes for $20, What have you done for your country today?
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 21 2013 12:06 GMT
#278
On February 21 2013 05:16 ronpaul012 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 00:47 llIH wrote:
Hello guys. I am really bad at playing protoss but I am really trying to improve. There is one thing that I struggle a lot with. When I go fast expo. Usually Gate, 1gas, core - Nexus. Without any problem so far.

It is the 2 base (or 3 base for zerg) timing pushes that break me. I have checked my macro and I am doing pretty well. The problem is that I react too slow. I think scouting is my problem. I just can not seem to understand when the enemy will attack me!

For zerg. I really like to open with phoenix. Usually I win if he does not attack me. But if he does. It usually happens from his 3 base. He just barge towards my natural and bust through with Hydras and Roaches speedlings etc.

For Terran. I die to 2 base pushes. Marauders, Marines + MVacs. And very often Hellbat+Marauders.
I like to get storm early. But if I don't. I usually play bad because I am not comfortable with Colossus. T_T (I should really improve here)

How do I see when the push is coming from my scouting? For Zerg and Terran.
(Obviously I want to be able to react in time)
For Zerg I need obs at his ramps?
For Terran I need obs too?

Is it something wrong with my infrastructure to make me unable to react?



If you're going to open pheonix, scouting him early and often is the key. Probes early to see what his production is and how many gases he's getting is good. Poke with a zealot/stalker early to get a sense, but be careful. Use your pheonix not just to lift and kill, but also scout. If you see an all-in coming, get cannons down, make sure you have a couple of sentries, and zealots for the zerglings. Lift up the roaches and you should be able to hold. Just know that if he's hitting you that early and you hold his economy is going to be pretty poor. If you can afford it, get 1-2 oracles. If you have enough apm, send those across quickly and harass. Chances are he will not have static defence to kill them, and you will destroy the small economy he has.

2 base pushes from terran can be annoying. Once again, scouting no 3rd orbital is huge. The key to this is getting solid force fields, and letting your aoe, be it storm or collusus, melt him. If you hold this look to counter if he's been re-enforcing, or possibly to expand if you don't think you can punish him in time. A huge positive to getting used to collusus is that you can get a 1-2 obs already into your build, without going out of your way. Also, if you dont like them just get 1-2 collusus and show them, then switch to ht. Terrans will over-produce on vikings then.

Hope this helps.

edit: Also, mothership core is OP. Make sure to use the correct ability when needed as well. (Use time against a terran ball, but the cannon against zerg if they're breaking into expansion) Normally this is just a judgement call.


Hey!
This helped a lot actually. Thank you!
Freeborn
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany421 Posts
February 21 2013 13:13 GMT
#279
Anyone tried using Stalker oracle vs zerg?

I used it one game and it seemed cool because stalker deal kinda well with roaches and oracles massacre speedlings.
also adding in some voidrays is basically always a good idea unless you play vs marines or pure hydra/muta.

What I hate is that you still can't really defend vs any decent 2 base push without collossus or Storm :-(
Jasiwel
Profile Joined June 2012
United States146 Posts
February 21 2013 18:12 GMT
#280
I've been recently playing off-and-on again and I seem to really be struggling against Zerg (good news is, I'm finally using Nexus-First against Terran in Ladder!). The problem is that nearly every game the Zerg goes straight for Mutalisks, which would not be a problem if they didn't know how to Macro like a boss on the back of it. I usually open Stargate anyways, but they simply produce more Mutas ALONGSIDE Lings and Roaches to the point that I can't exactly maintain both microing Phoenixes and my army fast enough to deal with the repercussions by both Zerg forces. Either I lose my Phoenix, my economy, or my army. Then I lose another one of the three soon after.

Any suggestions in dealing with this Muta/Ling/Roach 3-Base by 14:00? I'm easily scouting it on time and I have a good 6-7 Phoenix up in time to deter the Mutas, but the problem is simply being able to mitigate damage that the Mutas deal to my economy while also squashing the Ling/Roach tearing apart my FFE wall with my army barely able to stop them. Even if I successfully save that, I still have the problem of the remax which simply devastates everything.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings102
CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 227
ByuN 186
SHIN 29
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25673
Calm 10108
Rain 3147
soO 820
BeSt 489
Stork 396
FanTaSy 374
Soma 357
Soulkey 336
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Bisu 243
Barracks 119
Last 69
Mind 65
Shinee 48
Killer 36
Pusan 35
Sexy 35
Light 28
ToSsGirL 23
Sharp 23
Terrorterran 22
HiyA 20
hero 18
Shine 18
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 13
Trap 12
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5296
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Reynor9
Counter-Strike
byalli130
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Other Games
gofns33560
singsing1656
Pyrionflax248
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 72
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV308
League of Legends
• Jankos3059
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 35m
OSC
12h 35m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.