• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7763 users

The (HotS) Protoss Help Me Thread Beta - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Everlong
Profile Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1973 Posts
February 13 2013 01:16 GMT
#241
On February 13 2013 10:07 Deckard.666 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:58 FlyingBeer wrote:
4 Gate Blink with MsC (start the twilight council before researching blink)

Is there any other way? o.O


Yes, you can Research Blink before Twilight Council if you build 2 of them.
FlyingBeer
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States262 Posts
February 13 2013 01:19 GMT
#242
woops, I meant to write start the twilight council before researching warp gate
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
February 13 2013 02:32 GMT
#243
3 Gate Void Ray was already good in WoL, so it must be godly now in Hots combined with the MSC and the Void Ray buff.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Nezgar
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany535 Posts
February 13 2013 04:53 GMT
#244
On February 13 2013 00:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 00:38 wajd wrote:
in PvP, what do you do when both players go for fast Oracles? Does it come down to whoever hits the other's mineral line first wins?


I think what happens then is you stop making oracles and make phoenixes instead. And if he doesn't make phoenixes you win the game. I think is how it works. But yeah, it's kinda like a cloak banshee TvT vs cloak banshee. There's no rhyme or reason to it, the one who does more damage and takes less wins. And it's smart to make a defensive viking once you figure out what's going on. In this case, the phoenixes are your vikings.


It comes down to 2 things:
1. You should already have a stalker out and more on the way.
2. I always open phoenix instead of oracle. If he goes for the oracle I already have the blind counter and I am already 1 phoenix ahead in the inevitable phoenix vs. phoenix war. If I open oracle and he opens phoenix I am kinda screwed. If he opens voidray I am already 1 step/phoenix ahead.

There really is no reason to go oracle first. I mean, sure, you can hope that your opponent is some bronze dude who forgot that oracles exists but that is not something I count on. The phoenix is not the vikings because the phoenix is your core unit when both players open stargate. A phoenix in PvP is way more useful than a viking is in TvT and you would end up building phoenix anyway.

The only thing that screws the phoenix first over is a blink all-in. You just have to scout for that and chrono voidrays out instead.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 09:34:58
February 13 2013 09:30 GMT
#245
On February 13 2013 13:53 Nezgar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 00:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 13 2013 00:38 wajd wrote:
in PvP, what do you do when both players go for fast Oracles? Does it come down to whoever hits the other's mineral line first wins?


I think what happens then is you stop making oracles and make phoenixes instead. And if he doesn't make phoenixes you win the game. I think is how it works. But yeah, it's kinda like a cloak banshee TvT vs cloak banshee. There's no rhyme or reason to it, the one who does more damage and takes less wins. And it's smart to make a defensive viking once you figure out what's going on. In this case, the phoenixes are your vikings.


It comes down to 2 things:
1. You should already have a stalker out and more on the way.
2. I always open phoenix instead of oracle. If he goes for the oracle I already have the blind counter and I am already 1 phoenix ahead in the inevitable phoenix vs. phoenix war. If I open oracle and he opens phoenix I am kinda screwed. If he opens voidray I am already 1 step/phoenix ahead.

There really is no reason to go oracle first. I mean, sure, you can hope that your opponent is some bronze dude who forgot that oracles exists but that is not something I count on. The phoenix is not the vikings because the phoenix is your core unit when both players open stargate. A phoenix in PvP is way more useful than a viking is in TvT and you would end up building phoenix anyway.

The only thing that screws the phoenix first over is a blink all-in. You just have to scout for that and chrono voidrays out instead.


Actually the phoenix is 100% identical to the viking in TvT. Vikings are the most important unit in TvT if both players open banshee. The one who has air control wins the ground war. Just like it is with phoenixes, the one who has more phoenixes has air control and will eventually be able to transition. If your opponent has no phoenixes and you have some, suddenly you can throw in void rays and the game will end.
But I agree, there really is no reason to go Oracle first, hence I always open phoenix.
Robo builds seem to be completely dead atm. Blink is thrown in to kill stargate builds. So the only time you go robo is if you mindgame your opponent into thinking you're going stargate so he goes blink.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ant-1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada149 Posts
February 13 2013 13:43 GMT
#246
On February 13 2013 18:30 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 13:53 Nezgar wrote:
On February 13 2013 00:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 13 2013 00:38 wajd wrote:
in PvP, what do you do when both players go for fast Oracles? Does it come down to whoever hits the other's mineral line first wins?


I think what happens then is you stop making oracles and make phoenixes instead. And if he doesn't make phoenixes you win the game. I think is how it works. But yeah, it's kinda like a cloak banshee TvT vs cloak banshee. There's no rhyme or reason to it, the one who does more damage and takes less wins. And it's smart to make a defensive viking once you figure out what's going on. In this case, the phoenixes are your vikings.


It comes down to 2 things:
1. You should already have a stalker out and more on the way.
2. I always open phoenix instead of oracle. If he goes for the oracle I already have the blind counter and I am already 1 phoenix ahead in the inevitable phoenix vs. phoenix war. If I open oracle and he opens phoenix I am kinda screwed. If he opens voidray I am already 1 step/phoenix ahead.

There really is no reason to go oracle first. I mean, sure, you can hope that your opponent is some bronze dude who forgot that oracles exists but that is not something I count on. The phoenix is not the vikings because the phoenix is your core unit when both players open stargate. A phoenix in PvP is way more useful than a viking is in TvT and you would end up building phoenix anyway.

The only thing that screws the phoenix first over is a blink all-in. You just have to scout for that and chrono voidrays out instead.


Actually the phoenix is 100% identical to the viking in TvT. Vikings are the most important unit in TvT if both players open banshee. The one who has air control wins the ground war. Just like it is with phoenixes, the one who has more phoenixes has air control and will eventually be able to transition. If your opponent has no phoenixes and you have some, suddenly you can throw in void rays and the game will end.
But I agree, there really is no reason to go Oracle first, hence I always open phoenix.
Robo builds seem to be completely dead atm. Blink is thrown in to kill stargate builds. So the only time you go robo is if you mindgame your opponent into thinking you're going stargate so he goes blink.


I agree with phoenix first. And I agree that robo is dead. I never lose to robo openings anymore. That being said, you do not want to rush to stargate too fast (like one gate -> stargate) because you will die to even simple 5 stalkers push, or blink all-in. Even stargate after 3 gates is vulnerable to blink allin, you have to be spot on with your micro and not lose your MsC ever.
I usually open 3 stalker -> stargate - > 2 more stalkers - > pressure with MsC -> 3rd gate or nexus. Kills greedy players, DT openings (make oracle asap in this case), and plays into stargate play which seems inevitable ATM.
The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
February 13 2013 15:31 GMT
#247
On February 13 2013 22:43 ant-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 18:30 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 13 2013 13:53 Nezgar wrote:
On February 13 2013 00:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 13 2013 00:38 wajd wrote:
in PvP, what do you do when both players go for fast Oracles? Does it come down to whoever hits the other's mineral line first wins?


I think what happens then is you stop making oracles and make phoenixes instead. And if he doesn't make phoenixes you win the game. I think is how it works. But yeah, it's kinda like a cloak banshee TvT vs cloak banshee. There's no rhyme or reason to it, the one who does more damage and takes less wins. And it's smart to make a defensive viking once you figure out what's going on. In this case, the phoenixes are your vikings.


It comes down to 2 things:
1. You should already have a stalker out and more on the way.
2. I always open phoenix instead of oracle. If he goes for the oracle I already have the blind counter and I am already 1 phoenix ahead in the inevitable phoenix vs. phoenix war. If I open oracle and he opens phoenix I am kinda screwed. If he opens voidray I am already 1 step/phoenix ahead.

There really is no reason to go oracle first. I mean, sure, you can hope that your opponent is some bronze dude who forgot that oracles exists but that is not something I count on. The phoenix is not the vikings because the phoenix is your core unit when both players open stargate. A phoenix in PvP is way more useful than a viking is in TvT and you would end up building phoenix anyway.

The only thing that screws the phoenix first over is a blink all-in. You just have to scout for that and chrono voidrays out instead.


Actually the phoenix is 100% identical to the viking in TvT. Vikings are the most important unit in TvT if both players open banshee. The one who has air control wins the ground war. Just like it is with phoenixes, the one who has more phoenixes has air control and will eventually be able to transition. If your opponent has no phoenixes and you have some, suddenly you can throw in void rays and the game will end.
But I agree, there really is no reason to go Oracle first, hence I always open phoenix.
Robo builds seem to be completely dead atm. Blink is thrown in to kill stargate builds. So the only time you go robo is if you mindgame your opponent into thinking you're going stargate so he goes blink.


I agree with phoenix first. And I agree that robo is dead. I never lose to robo openings anymore. That being said, you do not want to rush to stargate too fast (like one gate -> stargate) because you will die to even simple 5 stalkers push, or blink all-in. Even stargate after 3 gates is vulnerable to blink allin, you have to be spot on with your micro and not lose your MsC ever.
I usually open 3 stalker -> stargate - > 2 more stalkers - > pressure with MsC -> 3rd gate or nexus. Kills greedy players, DT openings (make oracle asap in this case), and plays into stargate play which seems inevitable ATM.


1gate stargate is pushing it, but completely doable if executed properly, now that pylon can't power highground anymore (Of course I'm expecting that you add on 2 more gateways right after the stargate). You will also have a huge advantage if your opponent is going stargate and plays it more safe.
If you scout with your first 2 phonixes instead of waiting for 4-5, you should be able to spot if he's planning an allin or not (most dangerous being blink allin with mothership core), and if you switch to voids right away, you should be able to hold it with good micro.

Then again, there is never one best way of playing this game. 3 stalker opening might be just as viable.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 13 2013 15:41 GMT
#248
Gonna try 5 stalker pressure -> expand build except with stargate followup instead of robo, skipping the sentry initially. Cause that's what Beta is for, doing crazy shit and testing new stuff.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
cRsJoaoccf
Profile Joined September 2011
Brazil14 Posts
February 13 2013 19:05 GMT
#249
Hey guys, Im having some trouble with the combination of Thor, Hellbat and Ghost. I rly don't know whats the counter for this. I controlled the early game and he didn't cause damage in my economy, but i lost the game in one battle ):

My army composition was imm, archons and some zealots.

replay: http://drop.sc/304454

ty :D
ant-1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada149 Posts
February 13 2013 21:33 GMT
#250
On February 14 2013 04:05 cRsJoaoccf wrote:
Hey guys, Im having some trouble with the combination of Thor, Hellbat and Ghost. I rly don't know whats the counter for this. I controlled the early game and he didn't cause damage in my economy, but i lost the game in one battle ):

My army composition was imm, archons and some zealots.

replay: http://drop.sc/304454

ty :D


Well Immos and archons are not very good against ghosts ^^

You need air. Lotsa air. And split or positionning.
The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills
GaliX
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany380 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-14 00:51:29
February 14 2013 00:40 GMT
#251
Guys, I really need your help again. Even thought I am a high Masters player and more and more meet GM player on ladder,
I feel speechless most of the time in PvZ when it gets to a longer game.. especially on Antiga Shipyard I am getting into real problems. The only chance is to catch the zerg player in a horrible position. Which seems impossible most of the time.

My opening didn't do as much damage to him as I expected, but it was a ok I guess.

I dont know what went really that wrong, that made him able to push me back even thought I took good fights. On top he was always ahead in super far ahead on supply.
I did my best scouting for bases and killing them in time of course, I also expended as good as I could.

But still in the end, he was just able to morph a trasilion Brutlords and made the ending look like a recent WoL PvZ.


What could I have done better?
Even thought it was a great PvZ I am still disappointed how it ended up.


[image loading]

I really have no Idea how I should have switched to airtoss or break out.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
February 17 2013 04:56 GMT
#252
I think you can 1 gate MSC FE and be safe in PvP. I've done it a few times and I almost held a 4 gate with it. If I did my build a bit better, I hold it no problem. I've also been having success going Void Ray, Colossus, Stalker, Archon in lategame, as opposed to pure skytoss. Maybe that unit comp is standard. IDK, but I've been having a bit of fun today. I've never enjoyed PvP this much.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Zealot Lord
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong748 Posts
February 17 2013 08:26 GMT
#253
A lot of people say Skytoss is the way to go against a Terran mech composition - but I tend to have quite a bit of trouble getting to that stage before hitting the required critical mass, how are people holding attacks when you are at that weak transition point? Also, what air composition (as well as ratio) is ideal? Void rays + carriers or tempests? Of course, I know you'll still need high templar support etc. underneath.
FlyingBeer
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States262 Posts
February 17 2013 10:27 GMT
#254
Galix, your endgame unit composition should be primarily void rays with a few colossus and a few high templar, and however many gateway units you need to harass with or to defend zerg's harass. Eventually, tempests and carriers can be good too. The buildings you want for that composition are 3 stargates, 1 robo fac, 1 robo bay, 1 fleet beacon, 1 templar archives, and 2 cores. Any tech you get that isn't one of those buildings is just window dressing. So in your game, the DTs were fine, but then after that, look at all the extra tech you got that you didn't need, and didn't help you towards your endgame composition:

Blink
2nd forge and the upgrades you got from it
2nd Robo
Charge

Get rid of all of that. Whenever you think you want to tech, get a stargate. That's your tech. Then gradually add in the void rays to your gateway units. They're really good against things like roaches and corruptors, so don't avoid them.
GaliX
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany380 Posts
February 17 2013 13:42 GMT
#255
On February 17 2013 19:27 FlyingBeer wrote:
Galix, your endgame unit composition should be primarily void rays with a few colossus and a few high templar, and however many gateway units you need to harass with or to defend zerg's harass. Eventually, tempests and carriers can be good too. The buildings you want for that composition are 3 stargates, 1 robo fac, 1 robo bay, 1 fleet beacon, 1 templar archives, and 2 cores. Any tech you get that isn't one of those buildings is just window dressing. So in your game, the DTs were fine, but then after that, look at all the extra tech you got that you didn't need, and didn't help you towards your endgame composition:

Blink
2nd forge and the upgrades you got from it
2nd Robo
Charge

Get rid of all of that. Whenever you think you want to tech, get a stargate. That's your tech. Then gradually add in the void rays to your gateway units. They're really good against things like roaches and corruptors, so don't avoid them.


maybe you are right, I stuck in WoL hard with my colossi and stalker. Even thought they are useless in hots lategame.
Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
February 17 2013 14:00 GMT
#256
Hi, Im master in WoL and currently plat in HoTS
and IM just wondering....What the heck do I do vs mass swarm hosts? :S
Have a nice day ;)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 15:08:50
February 17 2013 14:37 GMT
#257
On February 17 2013 23:00 Dumbledore wrote:
Hi, Im master in WoL and currently plat in HoTS
and IM just wondering....What the heck do I do vs mass swarm hosts? :S


Lol, I was about to ask the same question.
I wanna know how to deal with a standard roach/ling into swarm hosts. Because every robo unit seems to just suck against them completely and HT/archons won't help against roaches so zerg can just switch around whenever they want.

Assuming I do a super safe 4 gate robo expand
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ant-1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada149 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 19:35:02
February 17 2013 15:20 GMT
#258
On February 17 2013 23:00 Dumbledore wrote:
Hi, Im master in WoL and currently plat in HoTS
and IM just wondering....What the heck do I do vs mass swarm hosts? :S


Mass colossi. 6 is enough (meaning, do not go overboard and stop at 6 if there are a LOT of SH). You want some sentries too to prevent the hosts from hitting you. You have to be very careful of the transition (well, PvZ HotS is like that all game long) to either corruptors or vipers. So either you roll over the Z who do not switch fast enough or you have te retreat and make some HTs.

Having a bazillion cannons at your closest expo buys you time. Warp prism harass buys you more time and can destroy key tech. Frankly, mass SH is not the biggest problem in PvZ.
The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 15:25:21
February 17 2013 15:24 GMT
#259
>_>
It isn't by the time you have 6 colossi out, lol. Before that happens any decent zerg willlllllllll notice you're going mass colossi and just spam corruptors which will also make any air transitions hard as hell.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ant-1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada149 Posts
February 17 2013 19:34 GMT
#260
On February 18 2013 00:24 DarkLordOlli wrote:
>_>
It isn't by the time you have 6 colossi out, lol. Before that happens any decent zerg willlllllllll notice you're going mass colossi and just spam corruptors which will also make any air transitions hard as hell.


6 was a max, dude. Of course with two colossi you'll attempt to break out of the contain. But if the Z reaaaalllyyy insists on mass SH, you'll need more than two.
The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 120
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1054
Counter-Strike
fl0m4307
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor425
KnowMe299
Hui .214
crisheroes174
Chillindude61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
OSC
7h 42m
Replay Cast
7h 42m
OSC
20h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.