• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13249 users

[G] Protoss Hotkeys 101 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Tamagoyaki
Profile Joined April 2011
United States7 Posts
October 31 2012 23:52 GMT
#61
I have been trying to incorporate camera hotkeys into my play, but for some reason I can never get the bindings correct. Every time i press shift+f2 to bind the camera hotkey to f2 it doesn't work. Am I supposed to change something in the settings or is shift+f2 not the correct key combination to bind camera hotkeys.
Solo Operative, Right?
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
November 01 2012 00:23 GMT
#62
On November 01 2012 08:52 Tamagoyaki wrote:
I have been trying to incorporate camera hotkeys into my play, but for some reason I can never get the bindings correct. Every time i press shift+f2 to bind the camera hotkey to f2 it doesn't work. Am I supposed to change something in the settings or is shift+f2 not the correct key combination to bind camera hotkeys.

Are you correctly changing all your Hotkey settings? You have to change both the "make camera location X" hotkey and the "jump to location X" hotkey under Global - Camera.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 01 2012 00:36 GMT
#63
On November 01 2012 08:52 Tamagoyaki wrote:
I have been trying to incorporate camera hotkeys into my play, but for some reason I can never get the bindings correct. Every time i press shift+f2 to bind the camera hotkey to f2 it doesn't work. Am I supposed to change something in the settings or is shift+f2 not the correct key combination to bind camera hotkeys.


You have to change the bindings in your settings, the default camera hotkey bindings are really inconvenient and awkward.
I <3 StarCraft.
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
November 01 2012 01:52 GMT
#64
On October 27 2012 06:50 RemarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2012 06:02 JaKaTaK wrote:
I really really like having a camera for chrono boost areas, as well as for my proxy pylon and 1 for each base.

If we're talking hotkeys. I would be really interested in what you think about TheCore.



Hmmm, I have trouble recommending any radically different hotkey structures (DarkGrid, TheCore, Chameleon, etc) for people of any league once they've got muscle memory for Default / the Grid hotkeys due to their steep learning curve. Here's a further explanation:

If you're a lower league player, you need to focus on basic mechanics. I haven't seen any evidence for these more complicated hotkey setups producing faster mechanical growth (although I'll definitely accept that they are optimized in the sense that your finger motions are more economical and efficient). For a lower league player to drop the mechanics they have to re-learn a more complicated scheme that will take longer to master is a tough sell to make.

If you're a pro or competitive level player, then chances are you already have good mechanics. It might be possible that you could achieve a higher level of mechanical proficiency by switching over to TheCore, but you'd have a steep learning curve where you are only capable of practicing mechanics and everyone else is both improving their mechanics AND developing new builds, keeping up with the metagame, etc.

I guess the way I see it is, you can already be very, very competent mechanically with default hotkeys using only minor adjustments. And as far as I can tell, there's no proof that once you get over the learning curve you improve faster. As an example from one of the testimonials in your thread:

"Top 8 gold 50% Win rate Standard keys
Top 25 Gold 0% win rate The Core 1-5days
Top 8 Gold 50% win rate The core 1 week- 2 weeks
Top 25 Plat 60%-70% win rate 2 weeks +"

This guy spent 5 days~ of practice to get back to his former skill level, where he remained for 2 weeks~, then got promoted to plat. That looks like an average / standard rate of skill progression to me - I think if he practiced as hard as he did after switching to TheCore, he would have gotten promoted in the same amount of time (2 weeks) minus the learning curve of new hotkeys (5 days).

I'll talk to Sandbox sometime and learn more about how it's affected his level of play, but I have trouble recommending Hotkey setups that are so different from standard hotkeys to anyone who already has muscle memory. I tried the DarkGrid setup for 2-3 weeks and found that even once I was used to it, my mechanics weren't any better than before and I had fallen behind my peers substantially in that time. I don't think the steep learning curve is worth the relatively small (potentially non-existent) reward.

For a new player though, someone with no muscle memory at all, then TheCore or any of those other setups could be a good fit, as the learning curve would be even with the normal hotkeys.


I completely agree with this, having to unlearn stuff that was convenient before is terribly hard and annoying. If you're already somewhat used to the standard keys just adjusting a few is far more efficient than going for The Core or something imo. Some keys in the core are also to close to eachother imo, only using the left side of the keyboard is not optimal per se, not having to reach and not having to press keys too close to eachother quickly are ideal for me because than I can use two fingers. Something like x => c is not fast for me because I have to do both with the same finger while stuff like b=> a while far apart goes really quick.
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 01:56:25
November 01 2012 01:55 GMT
#65
6. Rebind tilde (the button next to ‘1’ on most keyboards, looks like `) to something useful – personally, I have it bound to “Select idle worker

Thought I was the only one who did this. Not literally, obviously.. but never seen anybody else use it.

My immortal is D (so is Thor, because I change building lift/land to T)
Refer to my post.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 01 2012 02:06 GMT
#66
On November 01 2012 10:55 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
6. Rebind tilde (the button next to ‘1’ on most keyboards, looks like `) to something useful – personally, I have it bound to “Select idle worker

Thought I was the only one who did this. Not literally, obviously.. but never seen anybody else use it.

My immortal is D (so is Thor, because I change building lift/land to T)


Ah, that works too.

Also, just updated the OP with 5 more tips! Thanks to the people who posted in this for their good feedback - I credited the posters who suggested things I hadn't thought of next to their tip. Here's what I added to the OP:

Tip #4: by SC2John. Rebind guardian shield to 'r' to prevent accidentally casting it instead of FF or hold position. Also, rebind "Build Cybernetics Core" to 'r' for greater convenience.

Tip #5: by Tetoita. Rebind blink to a more convenient key, such as 'e' for example.

Tip #6: by ant-1. Remember to hide the menu hotkeys from the top of screen for greater vision, and you should make the hotkeys unclickable to prevent misclicks while microing your units. Also, disable the pop-up alerts on the left side of the screen for the same reasons.

Tip #7: You can change 'w' to a control group for your gateways instead of warp-in - this will allow you to still warp units in by pressing 'w' while also allowing you to conveniently check the progress of your cooldowns and morph additional gateways as soon as they finish.

Tip #8: You can hotkey your stargate on control group 6 and then rebind the production hotkeys for easier access. What I'm trying out now is: 'e' for build phoenix, 'r' for build void ray, and 't' for build carrier. All those are right underneath 6 and quite natural to reach.
I <3 StarCraft.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
November 01 2012 14:16 GMT
#67
On November 01 2012 10:52 Markwerf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2012 06:50 RemarK wrote:
On October 27 2012 06:02 JaKaTaK wrote:
I really really like having a camera for chrono boost areas, as well as for my proxy pylon and 1 for each base.

If we're talking hotkeys. I would be really interested in what you think about TheCore.



Hmmm, I have trouble recommending any radically different hotkey structures (DarkGrid, TheCore, Chameleon, etc) for people of any league once they've got muscle memory for Default / the Grid hotkeys due to their steep learning curve. Here's a further explanation:

If you're a lower league player, you need to focus on basic mechanics. I haven't seen any evidence for these more complicated hotkey setups producing faster mechanical growth (although I'll definitely accept that they are optimized in the sense that your finger motions are more economical and efficient). For a lower league player to drop the mechanics they have to re-learn a more complicated scheme that will take longer to master is a tough sell to make.

If you're a pro or competitive level player, then chances are you already have good mechanics. It might be possible that you could achieve a higher level of mechanical proficiency by switching over to TheCore, but you'd have a steep learning curve where you are only capable of practicing mechanics and everyone else is both improving their mechanics AND developing new builds, keeping up with the metagame, etc.

I guess the way I see it is, you can already be very, very competent mechanically with default hotkeys using only minor adjustments. And as far as I can tell, there's no proof that once you get over the learning curve you improve faster. As an example from one of the testimonials in your thread:

"Top 8 gold 50% Win rate Standard keys
Top 25 Gold 0% win rate The Core 1-5days
Top 8 Gold 50% win rate The core 1 week- 2 weeks
Top 25 Plat 60%-70% win rate 2 weeks +"

This guy spent 5 days~ of practice to get back to his former skill level, where he remained for 2 weeks~, then got promoted to plat. That looks like an average / standard rate of skill progression to me - I think if he practiced as hard as he did after switching to TheCore, he would have gotten promoted in the same amount of time (2 weeks) minus the learning curve of new hotkeys (5 days).

I'll talk to Sandbox sometime and learn more about how it's affected his level of play, but I have trouble recommending Hotkey setups that are so different from standard hotkeys to anyone who already has muscle memory. I tried the DarkGrid setup for 2-3 weeks and found that even once I was used to it, my mechanics weren't any better than before and I had fallen behind my peers substantially in that time. I don't think the steep learning curve is worth the relatively small (potentially non-existent) reward.

For a new player though, someone with no muscle memory at all, then TheCore or any of those other setups could be a good fit, as the learning curve would be even with the normal hotkeys.


I completely agree with this, having to unlearn stuff that was convenient before is terribly hard and annoying. If you're already somewhat used to the standard keys just adjusting a few is far more efficient than going for The Core or something imo. Some keys in the core are also to close to eachother imo, only using the left side of the keyboard is not optimal per se, not having to reach and not having to press keys too close to eachother quickly are ideal for me because than I can use two fingers. Something like x => c is not fast for me because I have to do both with the same finger while stuff like b=> a while far apart goes really quick.


TheCore is set up in a way that you almost never press two keys with the same finger in a row during a game unless double tapping to jump to a location. Even then, the ease of all 8 camera locations make this action less frequent.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
November 01 2012 14:26 GMT
#68
On November 01 2012 23:16 JaKaTaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2012 10:52 Markwerf wrote:
On October 27 2012 06:50 RemarK wrote:
On October 27 2012 06:02 JaKaTaK wrote:
I really really like having a camera for chrono boost areas, as well as for my proxy pylon and 1 for each base.

If we're talking hotkeys. I would be really interested in what you think about TheCore.



Hmmm, I have trouble recommending any radically different hotkey structures (DarkGrid, TheCore, Chameleon, etc) for people of any league once they've got muscle memory for Default / the Grid hotkeys due to their steep learning curve. Here's a further explanation:

If you're a lower league player, you need to focus on basic mechanics. I haven't seen any evidence for these more complicated hotkey setups producing faster mechanical growth (although I'll definitely accept that they are optimized in the sense that your finger motions are more economical and efficient). For a lower league player to drop the mechanics they have to re-learn a more complicated scheme that will take longer to master is a tough sell to make.

If you're a pro or competitive level player, then chances are you already have good mechanics. It might be possible that you could achieve a higher level of mechanical proficiency by switching over to TheCore, but you'd have a steep learning curve where you are only capable of practicing mechanics and everyone else is both improving their mechanics AND developing new builds, keeping up with the metagame, etc.

I guess the way I see it is, you can already be very, very competent mechanically with default hotkeys using only minor adjustments. And as far as I can tell, there's no proof that once you get over the learning curve you improve faster. As an example from one of the testimonials in your thread:

"Top 8 gold 50% Win rate Standard keys
Top 25 Gold 0% win rate The Core 1-5days
Top 8 Gold 50% win rate The core 1 week- 2 weeks
Top 25 Plat 60%-70% win rate 2 weeks +"

This guy spent 5 days~ of practice to get back to his former skill level, where he remained for 2 weeks~, then got promoted to plat. That looks like an average / standard rate of skill progression to me - I think if he practiced as hard as he did after switching to TheCore, he would have gotten promoted in the same amount of time (2 weeks) minus the learning curve of new hotkeys (5 days).

I'll talk to Sandbox sometime and learn more about how it's affected his level of play, but I have trouble recommending Hotkey setups that are so different from standard hotkeys to anyone who already has muscle memory. I tried the DarkGrid setup for 2-3 weeks and found that even once I was used to it, my mechanics weren't any better than before and I had fallen behind my peers substantially in that time. I don't think the steep learning curve is worth the relatively small (potentially non-existent) reward.

For a new player though, someone with no muscle memory at all, then TheCore or any of those other setups could be a good fit, as the learning curve would be even with the normal hotkeys.


I completely agree with this, having to unlearn stuff that was convenient before is terribly hard and annoying. If you're already somewhat used to the standard keys just adjusting a few is far more efficient than going for The Core or something imo. Some keys in the core are also to close to eachother imo, only using the left side of the keyboard is not optimal per se, not having to reach and not having to press keys too close to eachother quickly are ideal for me because than I can use two fingers. Something like x => c is not fast for me because I have to do both with the same finger while stuff like b=> a while far apart goes really quick.


TheCore is set up in a way that you almost never press two keys with the same finger in a row during a game unless double tapping to jump to a location. Even then, the ease of all 8 camera locations make this action less frequent.

I never really liked the Core, spent about 2 months trying to get the hang of it, just felt wrong and awkward. While its obviously worked for some, I definitely prefer standard layouts with just a few modifications.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
November 01 2012 18:06 GMT
#69
I'm playing now for almost a week trying to play with no screen scroll (To force myself out of scrolling muscle memory) and I find I have trouble controlling my scouting probe and my army. Should I middle mouse scroll to adjust the screen or is there more efficient solution?
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 01 2012 18:37 GMT
#70
On November 02 2012 03:06 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
I'm playing now for almost a week trying to play with no screen scroll (To force myself out of scrolling muscle memory) and I find I have trouble controlling my scouting probe and my army. Should I middle mouse scroll to adjust the screen or is there more efficient solution?


I think it's good to try to minimize your usage of screen scroll (especially for macro actions and jumping between bases) but there's no need to eliminate it entirely - you should feel free to screen scroll when controlling your scouts / army, especially if you're having trouble controlling as well without it. You can use middle mouse but I think screen scroll is more natural than using the middle mouse anyays
I <3 StarCraft.
silph
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-02 08:24:42
November 02 2012 08:23 GMT
#71
I never liked standard keys in general. Particularly having control groups extending past the five key causes me ergonomic issues.

Here's my setup.

1-5: Control groups 1-5
QWERT: Control groups 6-0
F1-F4: Base camera keys
Space Bar: Camera key usually used for current warp in location.

All spells are bound in grid format to ZXCVB.
All other functions are bound somewhere within ASDFG and ZXCVB, specifics depending on taste.

1-5 is production and QWERT is strictly for army hotkeys. It's really great having five super-accessible hotkeys to work with for units.

This works wonderfully for me and as a result I've been able to start focusing more on improving my decision making and timings than my mechanics.

RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 07 2012 20:56 GMT
#72
Brief update: I've implemented tips 5, 7, 8 into my gameplay recently and they help a lot. My muscle memory isn't completely readjusted yet but after just 5 or so games I was used to manually hotkeying my gateways on W and being able to morph them that much easier. I'd definitely recommend 7 and 8 to anyone who likes the rest of the changes I suggest
I <3 StarCraft.
frostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States178 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-11 01:16:18
November 09 2012 10:59 GMT
#73
Great thread, I definitely found a couple new useful hotkey tips in it.

A few other minor moves I thought were useful: (from default setup)
- Last Alert to 'Alt'. (it already looks like the word alert) I wasn't using Alt nearly enough for how accessible it is. This key is only useful to me for snapping directly to wherever you're being attacked. (I also use Space Bar as Base Camera.)
- Patrol to 'Y', Hold Position to 'Z'. I found this was a much easier fix than switching Guardian Shield, Z is a much easier key for quickly holding units in place.
- ctrl group 'Q' (0) for all my bases. This makes it really easy to make workers/chrono, and spam Q-W to check bases/gates.
- ctrl group '2' for Robo/Stargates. This is easiest position for me to quickly make units. (i use S for obs and R for immo)
- ctrl group '3, 4, 5' for Army. These are easiest keys to followup with an 'A'-click, while using F, G, T, and R for blink, etc..
- '~' (tilde) as a camera key for quick warps.. ctrl group '1' as scout or warp prism (or another base), 6 worker, 7 obs, 'U' upgrades. also can use 'J' as a ctrl group for gates or tech.. its an easier reach than 9 and usually has a ridge in the key.
- Idle Worker, Ping, Team Colors, and Minimap Terrain to F5-F8. (I find these functions more convenient here.)
- Load units to 'G'. This works in tandem with Drop as D and the prism phasing mode buttons as E and T.

It's all about finding what works best for you, but try to make it as comfortable as possible to press your most-used keys frequently. The less you have to move your hand the better you'll play, just make small changes after a game here and there to adjust, try not to introduce a whole bunch of changes at once, it's harder on your muscle memory.
Optimizing my hotkeys has really helped me with wrist strain over a long period of time, and like RemarK said, it is one of the most under-discussed topics.
we are all but shadows in the void
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
November 09 2012 11:03 GMT
#74
thanks for tip #2 didn't know that!

will try rebinding blink. good idea
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 12 2012 06:46 GMT
#75
On November 09 2012 19:59 frostalgia wrote:
It's all about finding what works best for you, but try to make it as comfortable as possible to press your most-used keys frequently. The less you have to move your hand the better you'll play, just make small changes after a game here and there to adjust, try not to introduce a whole bunch of changes at once, it's harder on your muscle memory.
Optimizing my hotkeys has really helped me with wrist strain over a long period of time, and like RemarK said, it is one of the most under-discussed topics.


Great point, and exactly the way I feel as well. I suffered from wrist pain briefly too, and changing around my hotkeys helped a lot more than I had expected it to.
I <3 StarCraft.
RandomRice
Profile Joined January 2011
United States303 Posts
November 12 2012 09:01 GMT
#76
whoaa, tip 7 just blew my mind, that is really helpful!
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 13 2012 20:33 GMT
#77
On November 12 2012 18:01 RandomRice wrote:
whoaa, tip 7 just blew my mind, that is really helpful!


Yeah, it's definitely the best change I've made myself recently. It's very intuitive and doesn't take long to get used to. The only downside is there will be fumbling where you spam w and your camera jumps to your hotkeyed Gateways while you're getting used to the change.
I <3 StarCraft.
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1105 Posts
November 13 2012 21:02 GMT
#78
Guess I'll some of mine.

shift + q to a camera selection, q to recall that.

(just hit qw quickly to center camera for your warpins during an engagement, set on your proxy pylon)

usually have people asking how I warpin fast and efficiently, thats how.
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
freizya
Profile Joined October 2012
United States223 Posts
December 11 2012 05:54 GMT
#79
getting used to camera hotkeys is so hard! im used to hotkeying nexus seperately which would basicly be my 3 camera hotkeys
freizya
Profile Joined October 2012
United States223 Posts
December 11 2012 23:54 GMT
#80
whats the difference between hotkeying nexus seperately and and camera hotkeys? wouldnt seperate nexus be the same as camera hotkeys?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings120
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 178
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 417
hero 350
BeSt 251
sorry 60
Mind 33
Bale 22
Terrorterran 21
ZergMaN 13
Noble 9
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Counter-Strike
taco 385
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g9353
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS45
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Rush1266
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.