• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9442 users

[D] PvZ - Jangbi's 1gate pressure into fast 3rd - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
quillian
Profile Joined April 2010
United States318 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 04:39:15
July 17 2012 04:25 GMT
#61
On July 17 2012 11:53 DanceSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:10 Eifersuchtig wrote:
Just a suggestion, if you try this off a gate-nexus a la what Naniwa did in the gsl recently (i've been doing it for several months now) it is unbelievably strong.

Was just about to say the same thing, we've seen a lot of gate nexus plays where people get the cyber quicker and apply heavy stalker pressure early on forcing the speed upgrade or faster roaches. Tails does 1g nexus build if I'm not mistaken, if anyone was curious where to look.


Yeah, that's what I suggested above. The poke and 3rd nexus come much sooner, and you aren't getting early cannons or +1 anyway, so the forge is useless. It feels quite cool to be on equal footing economically in the early game. You do need to know some clean sim city and have good scouting to hold 1 gate fe on some maps, of course.

Basic Build I've been using:

9 pylon
10 probe [chrono]
12 probe [chrono]
13 gateway
13 scout
15 pylon
15 probe [chrono]
18 nexus
19 zealot
21 gas
23 cybernetics core
23 zealot
25 pylon
26 forge
27 stalker
30 warpgate
30 stalker
36 nexus
36 stalker
38 2nd gas
40 pylon
42 stalker
46 gateway [3]
46 stalker
50 3rd and 4th gas
Serotonin1
Profile Joined October 2011
United States225 Posts
July 17 2012 05:59 GMT
#62
On July 17 2012 13:25 quillian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:53 DanceSC wrote:
On July 17 2012 11:10 Eifersuchtig wrote:
Just a suggestion, if you try this off a gate-nexus a la what Naniwa did in the gsl recently (i've been doing it for several months now) it is unbelievably strong.

Was just about to say the same thing, we've seen a lot of gate nexus plays where people get the cyber quicker and apply heavy stalker pressure early on forcing the speed upgrade or faster roaches. Tails does 1g nexus build if I'm not mistaken, if anyone was curious where to look.


Yeah, that's what I suggested above. The poke and 3rd nexus come much sooner, and you aren't getting early cannons or +1 anyway, so the forge is useless. It feels quite cool to be on equal footing economically in the early game. You do need to know some clean sim city and have good scouting to hold 1 gate fe on some maps, of course.

Basic Build I've been using:

9 pylon
10 probe [chrono]
12 probe [chrono]
13 gateway
13 scout
15 pylon
15 probe [chrono]
18 nexus
19 zealot
21 gas
23 cybernetics core
23 zealot
25 pylon
26 forge
27 stalker
30 warpgate
30 stalker
36 nexus
36 stalker
38 2nd gas
40 pylon
42 stalker
46 gateway [3]
46 stalker
50 3rd and 4th gas


Do you have a replay with this build? I'd like to see your sim city, as not having a cannon seems pretty risky. I also like opening up with a standard FFE because A) The zerg will blindly follow his standard timings and B) it's harder for a Zerg to know what you're doing to do after an FFE.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
July 17 2012 06:29 GMT
#63
On July 16 2012 16:44 OrbitalPlane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 16:40 Bahamuth wrote:
On July 16 2012 16:16 OrbitalPlane wrote:
i am sceptical about that build. There are a lot of all ins that are even on 2 base hard to defend.
The zenio 3 hatch baneling bust?
The roach ling all in that just hits before warpgate finishes?
i dont see a way to defend that on 3 bases.


Both of these allins can be scouted quite easily though. You're just not going to make a 3rd if you scout anything suspicious.


I would be interested in your scouting method.
If i send a scouting prob it doesn't even reach the natural since the queen range buff. i wonder how you get scouting information about buildings in the main.



Did you watch the game?

The whole thing feels amazingly natural, even though 3 hatch and the timings of such can be scouted without denial, the first zealot was rallied to the thirds creep and it really is not too hard to tell if an all-in is coming or not. If there is any doubt, just throw up a bunch of gates instead of nexus
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Gamma4
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia75 Posts
July 17 2012 06:43 GMT
#64
looks awesome nice build, though could you specify when to get the extra gates? thanks
Just Huking around ;)
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8111 Posts
July 17 2012 06:50 GMT
#65
I'm glad I read this thread. One of the first SC2 games that I really enjoyed watching. It's nice to know the game has room to grow.
Vaporak
Profile Joined September 2010
70 Posts
July 17 2012 07:07 GMT
#66
I'd really like for some of the high masters/blue Protoss players here to check this build out thoroughly and see if it could be a good standard PvZ build. At first blush it seems really good but we've only really seen one instance of it so we don't know how Jangbi intended to respond to different scouting information.
Kommander
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines4950 Posts
July 17 2012 08:44 GMT
#67
Happened upon this thread and I squealed for joy, Jangbi is one of my favorite Protoss players ever, and I was more than happy to try out this build. Just finished a game on ladder, and this build is pretty awesome. Pressured the Zerg's quick third with 2 zealots and 5 stalkers, made him overproduce a shit ton of slowlings while taking my third and teching up to blink and +2. He got his roach warren fairly late so he couldn't pressure my third with just slow lings (he was probably scared of a 2 base timing). In the end, I had a total of 12 gates and just went pure +2 blink stalker, and I finished him off between the 13 and 14 minute mark, being careful and precise as possible with my blink micro.

Pretty awesome feeling
eScaper-tsunami
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada313 Posts
July 17 2012 09:15 GMT
#68
I've been playing around with Jangbi's build, and I find it impossible to scout the zerg to check for gas.
If I check for gas after zerg's 3rd, there's usually a ling/overlord at zerg's 3rd to make sure no pylon/cannon cheese occurs, therefore probe no longer have the opportunity to go to the main.

If I wait after the 5 min mark, the queen is already out ready to deny my scout. Therefore if I do jangbi's stalker aggression follow up it automatically becomes a coinflip, relying on the ASSUMPTION that zerg didn't gas.

If I go before the 4 min mark, I can confirm the occupancy of zerg's gas, but that only safely guarantees me the earliest speedling completion of 7.5 minute mark. Which actually isn't much time considering that's only 2-3 stalkers

The only option I've played around with is a gas steal on maps such as cloud kingdom where the gases are together. I can check the natural gas since it's wide open and vulnerable to a suicidal probe scout and the stolen gas will tell me if the main gases are taken. Doesn't seem like a very viable build so far unless I want to risk losing all my stalkers to unusual speedling timings in certain games.
RuhRoh is my herO
Jaeger
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1150 Posts
July 17 2012 16:19 GMT
#69
On July 17 2012 18:15 eScaper-tsunami wrote:
I've been playing around with Jangbi's build, and I find it impossible to scout the zerg to check for gas.
If I check for gas after zerg's 3rd, there's usually a ling/overlord at zerg's 3rd to make sure no pylon/cannon cheese occurs, therefore probe no longer have the opportunity to go to the main.

If I wait after the 5 min mark, the queen is already out ready to deny my scout. Therefore if I do jangbi's stalker aggression follow up it automatically becomes a coinflip, relying on the ASSUMPTION that zerg didn't gas.

If I go before the 4 min mark, I can confirm the occupancy of zerg's gas, but that only safely guarantees me the earliest speedling completion of 7.5 minute mark. Which actually isn't much time considering that's only 2-3 stalkers

The only option I've played around with is a gas steal on maps such as cloud kingdom where the gases are together. I can check the natural gas since it's wide open and vulnerable to a suicidal probe scout and the stolen gas will tell me if the main gases are taken. Doesn't seem like a very viable build so far unless I want to risk losing all my stalkers to unusual speedling timings in certain games.


Against unusually quick speedling after scouting no gas when the first lings pop out I've lost 3 stalkers at his 3rd base. But I've still held my 3rd and natural.

It ends up that he's stunting his economy to get a more powerful army early but if you're able to play greedy behind this and hold the counter attack it seems like a good situation for you. Unless you're saying you just lose to speedlings here.
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/8137911
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 17 2012 17:15 GMT
#70
what maps do you think this build works best on and is there a way to see the vod of naniwa doing the gate-nexus build.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
aTo
Profile Joined September 2011
Austria588 Posts
July 17 2012 17:18 GMT
#71
tried this build 1st time in a custom now..
it worked rly rly good!
even a Z who goes save 3 hatch with spine etc will have trouble dealing with it since speed wount be up soon
so no gas scout -> easy execution
wouldnt use this against early gas Z with speed

btw ophidian - just wanted to tell u u doin a great job - love your cast and even better - that you are linkin VODs for the build keep it up :D
zap zap zap
eScaper-tsunami
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada313 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 18:28:34
July 17 2012 18:10 GMT
#72
On July 18 2012 01:19 Jaeger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 18:15 eScaper-tsunami wrote:
I've been playing around with Jangbi's build, and I find it impossible to scout the zerg to check for gas.
If I check for gas after zerg's 3rd, there's usually a ling/overlord at zerg's 3rd to make sure no pylon/cannon cheese occurs, therefore probe no longer have the opportunity to go to the main.

If I wait after the 5 min mark, the queen is already out ready to deny my scout. Therefore if I do jangbi's stalker aggression follow up it automatically becomes a coinflip, relying on the ASSUMPTION that zerg didn't gas.

If I go before the 4 min mark, I can confirm the occupancy of zerg's gas, but that only safely guarantees me the earliest speedling completion of 7.5 minute mark. Which actually isn't much time considering that's only 2-3 stalkers

The only option I've played around with is a gas steal on maps such as cloud kingdom where the gases are together. I can check the natural gas since it's wide open and vulnerable to a suicidal probe scout and the stolen gas will tell me if the main gases are taken. Doesn't seem like a very viable build so far unless I want to risk losing all my stalkers to unusual speedling timings in certain games.


Against unusually quick speedling after scouting no gas when the first lings pop out I've lost 3 stalkers at his 3rd base. But I've still held my 3rd and natural.

It ends up that he's stunting his economy to get a more powerful army early but if you're able to play greedy behind this and hold the counter attack it seems like a good situation for you. Unless you're saying you just lose to speedlings here.


Most games I don't straight up lose but I put myself into awkward positions.
Well the scenarios so far I've played into unusual speedling timings the following occurs:

Protoss definitely lose his stalkers (3-4 depending how many were roaming on the map)
With a good simcity at 3rd Protoss can hold the nexus
However, the zerg player, if he wishes, can choose to trade his speedlings for majority of the protosses probe at 3rd.
The zerg regains map control
Protoss in the dark, knows zerg have gas but doesn't know how much gas, HAVE to prepare for a possible all in regardless whether the zerg droned behind the speedlings or not
Now the protoss is behind with fewer gas because 3nd gas was after 3rd nexus meaning less sentries
Protoss player in general, cannot move out of the map to be aggressive without 3-4 sentries unless the player wants to risk losing his entire army
Meanwhile zerg has the option to get 4th and drone up even heavier

Basically instead of doing this build all the time, I'd rather know a very VERY specific way to transition into jangbi's build through knowing gas timing of zerg. If protoss one way or another can get the gas timing of zerg, then this becomes an incredibly powerful build.
RuhRoh is my herO
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
July 17 2012 21:35 GMT
#73
On July 17 2012 11:53 DanceSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:10 Eifersuchtig wrote:
Just a suggestion, if you try this off a gate-nexus a la what Naniwa did in the gsl recently (i've been doing it for several months now) it is unbelievably strong.

Was just about to say the same thing, we've seen a lot of gate nexus plays where people get the cyber quicker and apply heavy stalker pressure early on forcing the speed upgrade or faster roaches. Tails does 1g nexus build if I'm not mistaken, if anyone was curious where to look.


It won't work the same from gate-nexus vs a competent zerg.
Why? Beacase the proper answer for Z vs that oppening is to get a faster ling speed and speedlings will crush any light pressure.
Chicken gank op
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
July 17 2012 22:19 GMT
#74
On July 18 2012 03:10 eScaper-tsunami wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 01:19 Jaeger wrote:
On July 17 2012 18:15 eScaper-tsunami wrote:
I've been playing around with Jangbi's build, and I find it impossible to scout the zerg to check for gas.
If I check for gas after zerg's 3rd, there's usually a ling/overlord at zerg's 3rd to make sure no pylon/cannon cheese occurs, therefore probe no longer have the opportunity to go to the main.

If I wait after the 5 min mark, the queen is already out ready to deny my scout. Therefore if I do jangbi's stalker aggression follow up it automatically becomes a coinflip, relying on the ASSUMPTION that zerg didn't gas.

If I go before the 4 min mark, I can confirm the occupancy of zerg's gas, but that only safely guarantees me the earliest speedling completion of 7.5 minute mark. Which actually isn't much time considering that's only 2-3 stalkers

The only option I've played around with is a gas steal on maps such as cloud kingdom where the gases are together. I can check the natural gas since it's wide open and vulnerable to a suicidal probe scout and the stolen gas will tell me if the main gases are taken. Doesn't seem like a very viable build so far unless I want to risk losing all my stalkers to unusual speedling timings in certain games.


Against unusually quick speedling after scouting no gas when the first lings pop out I've lost 3 stalkers at his 3rd base. But I've still held my 3rd and natural.

It ends up that he's stunting his economy to get a more powerful army early but if you're able to play greedy behind this and hold the counter attack it seems like a good situation for you. Unless you're saying you just lose to speedlings here.


Most games I don't straight up lose but I put myself into awkward positions.
Well the scenarios so far I've played into unusual speedling timings the following occurs:

Protoss definitely lose his stalkers (3-4 depending how many were roaming on the map)
With a good simcity at 3rd Protoss can hold the nexus
However, the zerg player, if he wishes, can choose to trade his speedlings for majority of the protosses probe at 3rd.
The zerg regains map control
Protoss in the dark, knows zerg have gas but doesn't know how much gas, HAVE to prepare for a possible all in regardless whether the zerg droned behind the speedlings or not
Now the protoss is behind with fewer gas because 3nd gas was after 3rd nexus meaning less sentries
Protoss player in general, cannot move out of the map to be aggressive without 3-4 sentries unless the player wants to risk losing his entire army
Meanwhile zerg has the option to get 4th and drone up even heavier

Basically instead of doing this build all the time, I'd rather know a very VERY specific way to transition into jangbi's build through knowing gas timing of zerg. If protoss one way or another can get the gas timing of zerg, then this becomes an incredibly powerful build.

Maybe try sacrificing a scouting zealot. It will make the pressure less effective, but maybe you can time it as your other zealot/stalker move to the 3rd and force him to multitask a bit or lose drones.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
eScaper-tsunami
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada313 Posts
July 17 2012 23:24 GMT
#75
On July 18 2012 07:19 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 03:10 eScaper-tsunami wrote:
On July 18 2012 01:19 Jaeger wrote:
On July 17 2012 18:15 eScaper-tsunami wrote:
I've been playing around with Jangbi's build, and I find it impossible to scout the zerg to check for gas.
If I check for gas after zerg's 3rd, there's usually a ling/overlord at zerg's 3rd to make sure no pylon/cannon cheese occurs, therefore probe no longer have the opportunity to go to the main.

If I wait after the 5 min mark, the queen is already out ready to deny my scout. Therefore if I do jangbi's stalker aggression follow up it automatically becomes a coinflip, relying on the ASSUMPTION that zerg didn't gas.

If I go before the 4 min mark, I can confirm the occupancy of zerg's gas, but that only safely guarantees me the earliest speedling completion of 7.5 minute mark. Which actually isn't much time considering that's only 2-3 stalkers

The only option I've played around with is a gas steal on maps such as cloud kingdom where the gases are together. I can check the natural gas since it's wide open and vulnerable to a suicidal probe scout and the stolen gas will tell me if the main gases are taken. Doesn't seem like a very viable build so far unless I want to risk losing all my stalkers to unusual speedling timings in certain games.


Against unusually quick speedling after scouting no gas when the first lings pop out I've lost 3 stalkers at his 3rd base. But I've still held my 3rd and natural.

It ends up that he's stunting his economy to get a more powerful army early but if you're able to play greedy behind this and hold the counter attack it seems like a good situation for you. Unless you're saying you just lose to speedlings here.


Most games I don't straight up lose but I put myself into awkward positions.
Well the scenarios so far I've played into unusual speedling timings the following occurs:

Protoss definitely lose his stalkers (3-4 depending how many were roaming on the map)
With a good simcity at 3rd Protoss can hold the nexus
However, the zerg player, if he wishes, can choose to trade his speedlings for majority of the protosses probe at 3rd.
The zerg regains map control
Protoss in the dark, knows zerg have gas but doesn't know how much gas, HAVE to prepare for a possible all in regardless whether the zerg droned behind the speedlings or not
Now the protoss is behind with fewer gas because 3nd gas was after 3rd nexus meaning less sentries
Protoss player in general, cannot move out of the map to be aggressive without 3-4 sentries unless the player wants to risk losing his entire army
Meanwhile zerg has the option to get 4th and drone up even heavier

Basically instead of doing this build all the time, I'd rather know a very VERY specific way to transition into jangbi's build through knowing gas timing of zerg. If protoss one way or another can get the gas timing of zerg, then this becomes an incredibly powerful build.

Maybe try sacrificing a scouting zealot. It will make the pressure less effective, but maybe you can time it as your other zealot/stalker move to the 3rd and force him to multitask a bit or lose drones.


If you sacrifice the early zealot to walk into the main... you may or may not see the gas (takes 4-6 lings to kill a zealot) :/ You have to remember that the watch towers are controlled... and by the time first zealot is out... there's a queen at natural and at main... I tried it already and it's really depends on how bad the opponent is...
RuhRoh is my herO
Vaporak
Profile Joined September 2010
70 Posts
July 18 2012 08:26 GMT
#76
I'm still hoping we'll see more of this build and/or some good players on here can explore it further. I just tried it out for the first time and loved it but I'm only diamond so I can't really tell if it's solid enough.
EZ_blacktears
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany4 Posts
July 18 2012 11:23 GMT
#77
How does this build work against Ling/Muta?, especially early mutas and a rather early speed timing (-> Zergs will SEE the mass chrono on your gateway till your stalker pops -> and no +1 etc).
I dont see a way to defend 3 Bases without many units, blink and without +1 attack ready vs ling/Muta O_ô

-> You wont be able to really scout gases if he takes to after he denied your scouting probe.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 11:38:26
July 18 2012 11:34 GMT
#78
On July 18 2012 20:23 EZ_blacktears wrote:
How does this build work against Ling/Muta?, especially early mutas and a rather early speed timing (-> Zergs will SEE the mass chrono on your gateway till your stalker pops -> and no +1 etc).
I dont see a way to defend 3 Bases without many units, blink and without +1 attack ready vs ling/Muta O_ô

-> You wont be able to really scout gases if he takes to after he denied your scouting probe.


He will have to cut a bunch of drones early to hold the pressure, he cant just throw up 6 extractors and dump 18 drones into them like zerg would when going muta vs robo third, with blink transition this is a pretty hard counter to it, Mutas seem to be minutes away when the extra gates are done and a blink push from 24 mineral patches instead of 16 hitting before zerg can get a critical mass of speed roaches or a handful of infestors with an army to back them up is almost impossible to trade effectively against
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
July 18 2012 12:02 GMT
#79
saw it on Naniwa's stream today, seems really strong, even tho he lost there
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
July 18 2012 13:41 GMT
#80
Does anyone have a replay of this, even if it's not executed properly ? Anything really. I would like to see how this plays out in some other scenarios than what happened in the Jangbang game. Thanks
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings116
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 245
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10500
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm195
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift5203
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr44
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox566
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g9510
Maynarde227
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 203
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo684
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 14m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.