• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8419 users

[G] TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout - Page 251

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 432 Next
Thunderflesh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States382 Posts
July 03 2013 00:17 GMT
#5001
On July 02 2013 23:36 JaKaTaK wrote:
@JDub
Definitely going to put it in the FAQ

Thanks everyone for helping with the OP organization. Presentation of the layout makes a big difference when someone is considering trying it out.

I think resources, FAQ and Team are spoiler worthy, however, the player poll gives a huge amount of credibility to TheCore, since we've had it up there have been less and less comments like "just do what's comfortable for you, that's the best layout" and "grid and standard are fine, this is a waste of time". I suspect its because looking at this thread (of which the 1200+ players is a strong data point) shows we're not fucking around and it isn't just a small group of fanatics that believe this to be best/better.

Download right at the top is an interesting idea. I am worried though, if we put it before the how to choose your version, that people will be confused. Maybe put it after the Why TheCore section with a bit of a rewrite?

I think that's it? Let me know if I missed anything.


I'd put in a big colorful Download link, and then right under or above it, the bit you wrote for the FAQ for "Which version do I download?" (this bit: "TheCore uses a simple Acronym to help you find the version that is right for you. The first letter stands for the race: Protoss, Terran, Zerg, or Random. The second letter stand for the hand you use the mouse with: Left or Right. The third letter stands for the size: Small, Medium, or Large.")

I might also put a note that standard keyboards are "QWERTY." I know that should be obvious but some people are thick heh.

Unrelated note: When I downloaded the latest version, the select next subgroup function on my mouse didn't automatically work--I checked, and I found out that the side buttons on my mouse were registering as "left" and "right." I'm on a mac (using a shitty microsoft explorer mouse), so it might just be an apple thing, but I thought I'd mention it!
You'll worry less about what people think about you when you realize how seldom they do.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 03 2013 02:48 GMT
#5002
@Thunderflesh

That the kind of idea I was thinking. No idea how to make a colorful button tho. Someone will help I'm sure.

P.S. Congrats on being the 5000th post on TheCore Thread :D
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
teuthida
Profile Joined March 2013
United States104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 05:53:19
July 03 2013 05:09 GMT
#5003
Ok, I mocked up some banners and download buttons here:

Banner samples

Let me know what you think!

Edit:

Did a quick mock up for a version and size guide. Not sure if I like the black borders around the icons, I can remove those. Comments appreciated

Version Guide sample

Edit2 cause I can't stop

No boxes

Plain
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
July 03 2013 06:30 GMT
#5004
Quick note, if you do spoiler the FAQ, keep #2 unspoilered to retain its visibility
jjakji fan
wisptony
Profile Joined June 2013
1 Post
July 03 2013 07:10 GMT
#5005
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo,thx a lot, try and learn.
Hancho
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany89 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 08:44:38
July 03 2013 08:24 GMT
#5006
I think it looks cleaner if you put "and I have Windows 8" in the Spoiler above (like faq 3 and 3b)
the problem is the same (My Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work ...) only the solutions are diffrent

2. My Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work / I can’t create my Control Group. How do I fix this?
+ Show Spoiler +
This is a windows problem, not a SC2 problem. Look here for the way to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967893
and I have Windows 8
+ Show Spoiler +
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Click Clock, Language, and Region Options.
3. Click Change input methods
4. In the left side click Advanced settings
5. Click Change languaje bar hot keys, and select Between input languages.
6. Click Change Key Sequence.
7. For Switch Keyboard Layout, select Not Assigned.
8. Click OK to close each dialog box.


and for FAQ 3b, 4 and 5 I think anchor do a better job (as i said before for FAQ 6) + Show Spoiler +
On July 02 2013 20:35 Hancho wrote:
Maybe it is a good idea to use a anchor to the Visual Aides instead of a copy (FAQ 6. Which keys do I press with which fingers?)
- if the Visual Aides change you have only one place to update
- the copy in the FAQ is already not the newest

the Visual Aides Finger images are up to date (except the version number)
only the Control Groups and Abilities are outdated

Visual Aides
+ Show Spoiler +
Fingers

Right Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Left Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




Control Groups and Abilities (NOT 100% Updated)

Protoss
+ Show Spoiler +
Right Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



Left Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Random
+ Show Spoiler +
Right Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Left Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Terran
+ Show Spoiler +
Right Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Left Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Zerg
+ Show Spoiler +
Right Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Left Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
No Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Side Mouse Buttons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




6. Which keys do I press with which fingers?
+ Show Spoiler +
Visual Aides -> Fingers


EDIT:

Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 19:49 Czarnodziej wrote:
OP could also use a couple more spoiler containers, because now the scrolling feels endless and it detracts from overall user experience.

Also "5 stages" and "Why TheCore?" should be in the same section, because they essentially carry the same message.

Spoiler tag worthy:
1) Player votes
2) Resources
3) FAQ
4) Team

If Resources go into a spoiler you have to use the Resources anchor because anchors dont work in spoilers (i believe)

6. Which keys do I press with which fingers?
+ Show Spoiler +
Resources -> Visual Aides -> Fingers


3. Why does my camera move every time I try to set a camera?/Why is "Center on Current Selection" bound to Alt?
+ Show Spoiler +
Alt is set to "center on current selection" this is not a mistake. The reason for this is that 5-6 cameras are dedicated base location cameras that will snap to your base whenever you want to shift+click back to minerals, do a transfer, or defend against a drop. These cameras are set with Alt and recalled with Shift. The 2 remaining cameras are called free cams. These cameras are set differently depending on your version, so try it out in TheCore Visualizer.
3b. What if I want to set the "base location cameras" on an area where there is no building?
+ Show Spoiler +
Getting Started -> Game Start Sequence


4. How do I do larva injects with TheCore?
+ Show Spoiler +
Getting Started -> Layered Inject, Cameras, and Control Group


5. How do I get TheCore into Starcraft 2? I can’t open the hotkey file; what do I do?
+ Show Spoiler +
Getting Started -> Download and Positioning



and there is a "[/quote]" at the end of the op
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 03 2013 10:32 GMT
#5007
On July 03 2013 14:09 teuthida wrote:
Ok, I mocked up some banners and download buttons here:

Banner samples

Let me know what you think!

Edit:

Did a quick mock up for a version and size guide. Not sure if I like the black borders around the icons, I can remove those. Comments appreciated

Version Guide sample

Edit2 cause I can't stop

No boxes

Plain



Holy shit, where have you been?! These look awesome! Do you know how to make a button out of an image?!

my personal favorites:

Banner 4
DL Button 2
Version Guide

What does everyone else like?!

We're about to get a major OP upgrade
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 03 2013 11:02 GMT
#5008
gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.............. formatting... I am fucking this one up. Accidentally hit update instead of preview. I don't know what I'm doing wrong if anyone is online and knows what mistake I am making.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Hancho
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany89 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 11:40:20
July 03 2013 11:39 GMT
#5009
under the faq headline you do
[do center][open spoiler][close center]

but the [close center] have to be after the [close spoiler] after the whole faq section

old


Frequently Asked Questions



+ Show Spoiler +
1. How long does it take to get used to TheCore on average?
+ Show Spoiler +
It greatly depends on your natural ability to adapt to change, but players often report between the range of 50-100 games for a basic understanding and feel of the layout and 100-200 games for a complete understanding and feel of the layout. Most players reach the point of no return after 2 weeks of daily play.

2. My Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work / I can’t create my Control Group. How do I fix this?
+ Show Spoiler +
This is a windows problem, not a SC2 problem. Look here for the way to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967893

and I have Windows 8
+ Show Spoiler +
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Click Clock, Language, and Region Options.
3. Click Change input methods
4. In the left side click Advanced settings
5. Click Change languaje bar hot keys, and select Between input languages.
6. Click Change Key Sequence.
7. For Switch Keyboard Layout, select Not Assigned.
8. Click OK to close each dialog box.


3. Why does my camera move every time I try to set a camera?/Why is "Center on Current Selection" bound to Alt?
+ Show Spoiler +
Alt is set to "center on current selection" this is not a mistake. The reason for this is that 5-6 cameras are dedicated base location cameras that will snap to your base whenever you want to shift+click back to minerals, do a transfer, or defend against a drop. These cameras are set with Alt and recalled with Shift. The 2 remaining cameras are called free cams. These cameras are set differently depending on your version, so try it out in TheCore Visualizer.
3b. What if I want to set the "base location cameras" on an area where there is no building?
+ Show Spoiler +


4. How do I do larva injects with TheCore?
+ Show Spoiler +


5. How do I get TheCore into Starcraft 2? I can’t open the hotkey file; what do I do?
+ Show Spoiler +


6. Which keys do I press with which fingers?
+ Show Spoiler +
Visual Aides (Pictures)
+ Show Spoiler +
Fingers

Right Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Left Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


7. Which Control Groups do you suggest I use for army, harass, macro, etc?
+ Show Spoiler +
Look at the "Suggested Control Groups" section on the your race’s page of TheCore Document


8. Why can't SCV and Probe be on J(G)? All the other primary units/abilities are on J(G).
+ Show Spoiler +
The SCV is produced from 3 different structures, one of which is the planetary fortress. Since the PF has an attack command, the SCV cannot be on J(G) without changing the attack command. The addition of photon overcharge gives the nexus an attack command as well, so the probe cannot be on J(G) either.


9. Why is the "Warp In" key so far away?
+ Show Spoiler +
TheCore stresses tabbed production over things like the "Warp In" key. After weighing the pros and cons of each we found tabbed production to be superior. If you want to use the "Warp In" key, feel free to bind in the the place of one of the control groups.


10. Which version do I download?
+ Show Spoiler +
TheCore uses a simple Acronym to help you find the version that is right for you. The first letter stands for the race: Protoss, Terran, Zerg, or Random. The second letter stand for the hand you use the mouse with: Left or Right. The third letter stands for the size: Small, Medium, or Large.


new



Frequently Asked Questions



+ Show Spoiler +
1. How long does it take to get used to TheCore on average?
+ Show Spoiler +
It greatly depends on your natural ability to adapt to change, but players often report between the range of 50-100 games for a basic understanding and feel of the layout and 100-200 games for a complete understanding and feel of the layout. Most players reach the point of no return after 2 weeks of daily play.


2. My Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work / I can’t create my Control Group. How do I fix this?
+ Show Spoiler +
This is a windows problem, not a SC2 problem. Look here for the way to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967893

and I have Windows 8
+ Show Spoiler +
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Click Clock, Language, and Region Options.
3. Click Change input methods
4. In the left side click Advanced settings
5. Click Change languaje bar hot keys, and select Between input languages.
6. Click Change Key Sequence.
7. For Switch Keyboard Layout, select Not Assigned.
8. Click OK to close each dialog box.


3. Why does my camera move every time I try to set a camera?/Why is "Center on Current Selection" bound to Alt?
+ Show Spoiler +
Alt is set to "center on current selection" this is not a mistake. The reason for this is that 5-6 cameras are dedicated base location cameras that will snap to your base whenever you want to shift+click back to minerals, do a transfer, or defend against a drop. These cameras are set with Alt and recalled with Shift. The 2 remaining cameras are called free cams. These cameras are set differently depending on your version, so try it out in TheCore Visualizer.
3b. What if I want to set the "base location cameras" on an area where there is no building?
+ Show Spoiler +
http://youtu.be/WDIg41V9M3Q


4. How do I do larva injects with TheCore?
+ Show Spoiler +
http://youtu.be/u6e7i2Gw_3Q


5. How do I get TheCore into Starcraft 2? I can’t open the hotkey file; what do I do?
+ Show Spoiler +
http://youtu.be/gj5Xj9LJKZQ


6. Which keys do I press with which fingers?
+ Show Spoiler +
Visual Aides (Pictures)
+ Show Spoiler +
Fingers

Right Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Left Handed
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


7. Which Control Groups do you suggest I use for army, harass, macro, etc?
+ Show Spoiler +
Look at the "Suggested Control Groups" section on the your race’s page of TheCore Document


8. Why can't SCV and Probe be on J(G)? All the other primary units/abilities are on J(G).
+ Show Spoiler +
The SCV is produced from 3 different structures, one of which is the planetary fortress. Since the PF has an attack command, the SCV cannot be on J(G) without changing the attack command. The addition of photon overcharge gives the nexus an attack command as well, so the probe cannot be on J(G) either.


9. Why is the "Warp In" key so far away?
+ Show Spoiler +
TheCore stresses tabbed production over things like the "Warp In" key. After weighing the pros and cons of each we found tabbed production to be superior. If you want to use the "Warp In" key, feel free to bind in the the place of one of the control groups.


10. Which version do I download?
+ Show Spoiler +
TheCore uses a simple Acronym to help you find the version that is right for you. The first letter stands for the race: Protoss, Terran, Zerg, or Random. The second letter stand for the hand you use the mouse with: Left or Right. The third letter stands for the size: Small, Medium, or Large.



JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 03 2013 11:46 GMT
#5010
@Hancho
Any way I can get the spoiler centered but the content of the spoiler left aligned?
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Hancho
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany89 Posts
July 03 2013 12:59 GMT
#5011
On July 03 2013 20:46 JaKaTaK wrote:
@Hancho
Any way I can get the spoiler centered but the content of the spoiler left aligned?

sry i dont know
[left][/left] not work
teuthida
Profile Joined March 2013
United States104 Posts
July 03 2013 14:14 GMT
#5012
On July 03 2013 19:32 JaKaTaK wrote:
Holy shit, where have you been?! These look awesome! Do you know how to make a button out of an image?!

my personal favorites:

Banner 4
DL Button 2
Version Guide

What does everyone else like?!

We're about to get a major OP upgrade


Thanks! Maybe we should have a poll

Test button:

[image loading]

Ok it works! you do [ url ] url path [ img ] image path [ /img ] [ /url ]
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 03 2013 16:09 GMT
#5013
oh fucking shit. That is awesome! email me all the images when you've got them done please! :D
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Beedebdoo
Profile Joined June 2013
130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 16:51:01
July 03 2013 16:19 GMT
#5014
On July 03 2013 20:46 JaKaTaK wrote:
@Hancho
Any way I can get the spoiler centered but the content of the spoiler left aligned?
Looks like someone have had this problem already. It's not elegant, but the best way to do it seems to be mass-indenting. I've listed some centered and indented spoilers for comparison below. You can read inside them, if they're centered or indented.

                                                                            + Show Spoiler +
Indented spoiler
+ Show Spoiler +
Centered spoiler


Spoilers inside spoiler:
The parent spoiler must be indented, if the ones inside shall be indented too.
                                                                            + Show Spoiler +
                                                                          + Show Spoiler +
Indented slighty too much to the left.
+ Show Spoiler +
Centered spoiler
                                                                           + Show Spoiler +
Indented slighty too much to the right.


Code:
+ Show Spoiler +
In spoiler, slightly to the left:: 12 indents, 2 in-between spaces.
[indent] [indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent]

In spoiler, slightly to the right: 12 indents, 3 in-between spaces.
[indent] [indent] [indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent]

Not in spoiler: 12 indents, 4 in-between spaces.
[indent] [indent] [indent] [indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent]


Edit1:
Strange. Live and preview looks different, so the one indented to the left is vastly superior here. And I cannot get it just right inside spoilers.
Edit2:
Stuff should be fine now.
ToMa380Te
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 19:38:12
July 03 2013 19:37 GMT
#5015
I cannot find any hints on this. So I will just ask here:

Is TheCore allowed in tournaments? In which tournaments is it illegal to use TheCore? DreamHack? GSL?
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 03 2013 19:50 GMT
#5016
All sound advice

As far as the version that is correct, the file is correct. I'll take a look at that specific inconsistency, thanks for finding it
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
chatogaster
Profile Joined February 2012
Poland13 Posts
July 03 2013 20:43 GMT
#5017
On July 04 2013 04:50 JaKaTaK wrote:
All sound advice

As far as the version that is correct, the file is correct. I'll take a look at that specific inconsistency, thanks for finding it


Cool, thanks man

Maybe the doc should be generated from the hotkey files (or the other way round) to avoid inconsistencies in the future? But I know it's actual work and I'm sure JDub already thought of that.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 22:42:23
July 03 2013 22:40 GMT
#5018
On July 04 2013 04:37 ToMa380Te wrote:
I cannot find any hints on this. So I will just ask here:

Is TheCore allowed in tournaments? In which tournaments is it illegal to use TheCore? DreamHack? GSL?

TheCore is made to be entirely tournament legal. In fact, JaKaTaK doesn't go anywhere near the boundaries of layout restrictions anymore in order to minimize this risk.

E: just looked at the banners, really great job teuthida!
jjakji fan
teuthida
Profile Joined March 2013
United States104 Posts
July 04 2013 00:57 GMT
#5019
On July 04 2013 01:09 JaKaTaK wrote:
oh fucking shit. That is awesome! email me all the images when you've got them done please! :D



Sure thing. Do you want all the banner names same as in the OP or should any of them be different?
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 04 2013 01:00 GMT
#5020
Banners will be the same as they are in the OP now
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 738
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 3m
INu's Battles
9h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.