• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8313 users

[G] TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout - Page 118

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 432 Next
sanddbox_sc2
Profile Joined October 2011
United States173 Posts
January 24 2013 05:30 GMT
#2341
On January 21 2013 14:05 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
The 5 Stages of TheCore.




  1. Curiosity.
      What is this hundred page thread on hotkeys? Hmm, looks interesting. I'll give this a try.


  2. Back to School.
      So it turns out you have no natural talent. You don't naturally remember dozens of hotkeys. Your fingers don't naturally press the right thing. Your brain doesn't naturally remember the right thing in the first place. It turns out what got you to where you are now is practise. TheCore has robbed you of that practise, worse, it has robbed you of your illusion of natural talent.


  3. Don Music.
      This is the muppet who would scream "I'll never get it" while banging his head repeatedly on the piano. The less said about this stage the better. You need know only the following: It will happen to you.


  4. Inflection Point.
      You have been promised a carrot. Either you are the victim of a horrible practical joke or this will get better. And it does. You build your first few structures and units faster. Then your next few. Then the learning curve decreases. The button for Stim is the button for Siege Mode, and your fingers remember. The buttons for building Zealots and Stalkers are the buttons for researching Charge and Blink and your fingers remember.


  5. Faster. Closer. Better.
      Cycle through 4 bases calling down a MULE at each. Cycle through 5 bases injecting each hatchery. Press one button to see how many units are queued at all production facilities. Sure you could have done all this before, but not without your hand dancing from one end of the keyboard to the other and back again.


This is probably one of the best-written descriptions of what you'll go through switching :D
Ch3rry
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland229 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 13:34:09
January 24 2013 13:32 GMT
#2342
On January 23 2013 03:08 Ch3rry wrote:
Ok, anyone here willing on taking TheCore on Merc Stealth Keyboard challenge?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


On the left side there are 34 fully programmable keys, which can be actually used with left hand. Anyone with some ideas how to put TheCore into that? (f.e. Medium layout uses 35 keys, so one key less shouldn't be a mayor problem).

Ok, I'm back with the challenge. (It works only on keyboard from quote above)

Here is what I did with camera and control groups:
+ Show Spoiler +
CameraCenter=Control+Space (center on current selection)

ControlGroupAppend0=Control+0 (add to group)

ControlGroupAssign0=Control+Shift+0 (create group)

CameraSave0=Alt+1

CameraView0=Shift+1

SubgroupNext=Tab
SubgroupPrev=CapsLock

As 1 to 11 keys are pretty reachable with ease on side-board (as well as Alt, Ctrl, Shift) I made layered groups/cameras on them. Ctrl+Shift+# - Create a group; Ctrl+# - Add to group; # - Recall group; Alt+# - Save Camera; Shift + # - Recall Camera. I alse used Caps and Tab as separate going forward and backward with subgroup.

Here are my hotkeys:
[Hotkeys]
IdleWorker=C (Easy to Ctrl+C to select all idle workers)

MinimapPing=F9 (labeled as LOAD) (not usable in 1v1)

Cancel=F8 (labeled as SAVE) (pretty close to other keys)

Rest was made by transforming commands in this fasion:
+ Show Spoiler +
U -> Q
I -> W
O -> E
J -> A (it is a bit funny, that attack command ended up as A )
K -> S
H -> D
8 -> R
M -> F
N -> V
= -> T
, -> G (Load command)
C -> B
R -> P

In result most command are on QWE ASD central panel with minor used are next to them on the right. Also, You must use your pinky for Ctrl, Shift, Ald, but there are smaller and closer to other buttons on the side-board.

I don't mean to be in any way disregarding towards OP, as TheCore is AWESOME idea. I just wanna put my Keyboard bonus-buttons to some use, and TheCore was the best starting point.

Any MercStealth users or theorycrafters feel free to leave a comment.

PS Unspoiler the Side-board view in Quote to have some idea what am I talking about.

EDIT: I based my work on Zerg, Right Hand, Medium Size, No Mouse Buttons layout.
baustin
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
January 24 2013 16:21 GMT
#2343
Did about 3 hours of testing last night, and I'm excited by the notion of improving my mechanics and EPM with more efficient use of the keyboard once I've mastered this. Reminded me of when I used to play fighting games a lot how my brother taught me to hold the control in a way that I could use my index finger and middle finger to press buttons rather than my thumb.

My only concern from testing last night was that making drones was the same as the "spam" function for larvae. Meaning pressing "O" repeatedly to get the fast possibly larvae production (soon as it pops off the hatchery) would result in building a drone immediately because "O" is both used for larvae selection and drone production. While this is normally good and won't be an issue later in the game (you won't be waiting for larvae to pop nearly as often), I realized I made an extra drone last night at 9/10 supply when I would normally make my overlord. Did anyone else notice this or am I being too picky?

Also, how common is camera location hotkey usage amongst pro level players? I watch a lot of streams and tournaments, but it can be difficult to tell if they're using the last action key (unit/structure finishing, units under attack, etc.) or if they're using the base camera key and what not. I ask because it's going to take me quite a bit of time to get used to using the camera keys for my bases as I used to inject using the method of selecting all queens inject + shift then tab through bases using my mouse key which was assigned to base camera.


Sorry for long winded post, all in all I'm excited and very thankful for all the work you've put in.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
January 24 2013 16:53 GMT
#2344
@baustin
If you want to build an overlord quickly by spamming, alternate the select larva key with the overlord The reason why we have select larva and drone as the same key is for the early game scenario where you are waiting on larva and want to build a drone as quickly as possible. Using the very fast repeat rate on the keyboard (which you should have maxed out), we can make sure that the next drone is being built right away.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
sanddbox_sc2
Profile Joined October 2011
United States173 Posts
January 24 2013 20:33 GMT
#2345
On January 25 2013 01:53 JaKaTaK wrote:
@baustin
If you want to build an overlord quickly by spamming, alternate the select larva key with the overlord The reason why we have select larva and drone as the same key is for the early game scenario where you are waiting on larva and want to build a drone as quickly as possible. Using the very fast repeat rate on the keyboard (which you should have maxed out), we can make sure that the next drone is being built right away.


As far as justification goes, I think this is a weak one. There's a negligible difference between hitting s-d as quickly as possible vs hitting o-o (p-p in my case). In fact, inefficiencies matter less in the early game because there's not much going on, so you can work around them.

However, I do think the key placement is correct, just not for your reason. Having drone and select larva on the same key helps considerably in the midgame and even lategame in terms of macroing efficiently. That being said, the difference in the early game is negligible at best, and the risk of accidentally building a drone is now higher if you're spamming.
Ishmak
Profile Joined January 2013
Australia5 Posts
January 24 2013 23:02 GMT
#2346
On January 25 2013 05:33 sanddbox_sc2 wrote:
In fact, inefficiencies matter less in the early game because there's not much going on, so you can work around them.


I respectfully disagree. It is my opinion that this almost could not be further from the truth. Inefficiencies towards the start of the game have incredible impact on the rest of the game because of the 'snow-ball' effect that they have.

Little inefficiencies such as mis-clicking your workers at the start or being 5 seconds late on morphing your first overlord can throw out timings by a lot more than that. Your expansion will be delayed which means the extra larvae will be delayed, thus a whole wave of drones will be delayed, causing you to get those minerals much later than if you had done it perfect etc etc etc. It goes on and on.

On the other side of the scale, small inefficiencies towards the end of a game do not have as great an impact because the 'snow-ball' effect is no where near as big.
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
January 24 2013 23:31 GMT
#2347
On January 25 2013 08:02 Ishmak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 05:33 sanddbox_sc2 wrote:
In fact, inefficiencies matter less in the early game because there's not much going on, so you can work around them.


I respectfully disagree. It is my opinion that this almost could not be further from the truth. Inefficiencies towards the start of the game have incredible impact on the rest of the game because of the 'snow-ball' effect that they have.

Little inefficiencies such as mis-clicking your workers at the start or being 5 seconds late on morphing your first overlord can throw out timings by a lot more than that. Your expansion will be delayed which means the extra larvae will be delayed, thus a whole wave of drones will be delayed, causing you to get those minerals much later than if you had done it perfect etc etc etc. It goes on and on.

On the other side of the scale, small inefficiencies towards the end of a game do not have as great an impact because the 'snow-ball' effect is no where near as big.

I think you are overstating the "snow-ball effect". If you build your first overlord 5 seconds late, it can delay your build by up to 5 seconds. Fifteen minutes later, everything will still just be 5 seconds late (probably not even 5 full seconds in this example, b/c your 10th drone can still be on time, and you won't actually waste any larva).

I think sanddbox's point is that it doesn't matter what key "build overlord" is on, you won't be late on your first overlord b/c you have nothing else to focus on. Build overlord could be on the other side of the keyboard but you could still hit it right on time. However, in the late game, when you are trying to build overlords while doing a gazillion other things, it would really slow you down to have it on an inefficient key.
Doominator10
Profile Joined August 2012
United States515 Posts
January 25 2013 00:04 GMT
#2348
@above, not quite. Check it:

ingame seconds (5 ingame seconds is about 3 secs, so that is actually quite a significant margin to be using)

9/10
You build overlord 5 seconds later than normal
The next drone you build right after since the mining and larva spawning is unaffected.
5 seconds later than normal, your overlord pops and you begin building the next 2 drones.
You begin building the 13/18 drone at normal time (mining and larva regen unaffected)
5 seconds later than normal, those 2 drones pop and begin mining.
----Those 2 drones were not mining for 5 seconds, which throws off your timing for your 14/18 drone by about 5 seconds.
Your 14/18 drone pops, but you cant quite afford your next 15/18 drone.
This throws off your expo, which equates to lost larva over time and less mining.
You cant get your spawning pool at the crispest time you can
----Which turns into a later queen
--------Which turns into less larva
-----------Which turns into more odd overlord timings
---------------Which turns into less drones
-------------------Which turns into a later third
------------------------Which is even MORE less larva (exponential larva loss, not just 5 seconds across the board)
----------------------------Which is less drones and less larva (@ this point you have probably effectively lost at least 3-5 drones just off that mistake with the overlord)
---------------------------------Which is less units
------------------------------------That throws off your timing attack (11 min roach max turned into 12.5min max. Why not?)
-----------------------------------------Which gives your enemy, who did not make such a mistake, just enough time for more bunkers, sentry energy, get a siege tank in position, cycle in 1 wave from Warpgates, etc
------------------------------------------------Which caused your timing to be thrown off

Starting to see?
The problems of messing up the early game are exponential issues, not linear. Granted these are at such a low margin that it probably wont make a TON of difference unless you are masters -> GM -> Pro, but improving mechanics to a fine crisp can allow you to hit timings you otherwise would not have been able to hit. More tactics are available to you since you have more units faster to play with. Etc.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE SNOWBALL EFFECT. YOUR DOOM COMMANDS YOU! >:}

Also, lategame Its easier when keys are close together, I think we have already established that. :D
Your DOOM has arrived,,,, and is handing out cookies
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
January 25 2013 00:17 GMT
#2349
On January 25 2013 09:04 Doominator10 wrote:
@above, not quite. Check it:

ingame seconds (5 ingame seconds is about 3 secs, so that is actually quite a significant margin to be using)

9/10
You build overlord 5 seconds later than normal
The next drone you build right after since the mining and larva spawning is unaffected.
5 seconds later than normal, your overlord pops and you begin building the next 2 drones.
You begin building the 13/18 drone at normal time (mining and larva regen unaffected)
5 seconds later than normal, those 2 drones pop and begin mining.
----Those 2 drones were not mining for 5 seconds, which throws off your timing for your 14/18 drone by about 5 seconds.
Your 14/18 drone pops, but you cant quite afford your next 15/18 drone.
This throws off your expo, which equates to lost larva over time and less mining.
You cant get your spawning pool at the crispest time you can
----Which turns into a later queen
--------Which turns into less larva
-----------Which turns into more odd overlord timings
---------------Which turns into less drones
-------------------Which turns into a later third
------------------------Which is even MORE less larva (exponential larva loss, not just 5 seconds across the board)
----------------------------Which is less drones and less larva (@ this point you have probably effectively lost at least 3-5 drones just off that mistake with the overlord)
---------------------------------Which is less units
------------------------------------That throws off your timing attack (11 min roach max turned into 12.5min max. Why not?)
-----------------------------------------Which gives your enemy, who did not make such a mistake, just enough time for more bunkers, sentry energy, get a siege tank in position, cycle in 1 wave from Warpgates, etc
------------------------------------------------Which caused your timing to be thrown off

Starting to see?
The problems of messing up the early game are exponential issues, not linear. Granted these are at such a low margin that it probably wont make a TON of difference unless you are masters -> GM -> Pro, but improving mechanics to a fine crisp can allow you to hit timings you otherwise would not have been able to hit. More tactics are available to you since you have more units faster to play with. Etc.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE SNOWBALL EFFECT. YOUR DOOM COMMANDS YOU! >:}

Also, lategame Its easier when keys are close together, I think we have already established that. :D

Notice how you start with "5 seconds late, then this is 5 seconds late, which means these other things are 5 seconds late." Then you start generalizing. The importance of 5 seconds grows exponentially, but the length of time that your build is delayed remains <= 5 seconds.

Just think about every step you mentioned above, and then add "5 seconds late" to it. The exponential effect can be seen like this:

1:00 into the game, when you have 10 workers and 1 hatchery, 5 seconds behind means 1/3 of a larva and ~50 minerals or so. 15:00 into the game, when you have 85 workers and 5 hatcheries (all injected), 5 seconds means 5+ larva and ~500 minerals or so. That said, it's still just 5 seconds.
baustin
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
January 25 2013 00:51 GMT
#2350
Back to practice today, anyone know any good maps I could practice on? I tried the starcraft master map, but that has units for other races, I'd like to work strictly within my race (zerg).
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
January 25 2013 01:18 GMT
#2351
On January 25 2013 09:51 baustin wrote:
Back to practice today, anyone know any good maps I could practice on? I tried the starcraft master map, but that has units for other races, I'd like to work strictly within my race (zerg).

I recommend the Hotkey Trainer map. It lets you practice building units + building buildings over and over again.
baustin
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
January 25 2013 02:49 GMT
#2352
Thank you jdub that is helping a ton. While practicing the hotkeys in this map I'm noticing that the M key is harder for me to hit than the L key, wondering why L isn't used for building hotkey? I'd like to avoid using my pinky where possible, maybe switch spore and nydus from M to L?
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
January 25 2013 03:03 GMT
#2353
Control Groups are hit with the index and middle fingers, abilites (like constructing buildings) are with the pinky and ring finger. This layout will unlock the potential of your pinky. It isn't that your pinky is "bad" at hitting hotkeys, it is just untrained. Once you get used to it, you will begin to appreciate a layout that makes full use of all 5 fingers.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
baustin
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
January 25 2013 03:13 GMT
#2354
That makes sense, PINKY TRAINING ENGAGE!

On a side note, I noticed that the upgrades in evolution chamber are O, I, J. I feel like O & and I should be swapped. It's more intuitive for me to think that "I" would be for melee because melee is on the left side, and "I" is to the left of O. Then O would be for range attack because it's to the right of melee and O is to the right of I.

I know this is nit picky but I feel like you've analyzed everything so precisely that you'd want details like this. I'm willing to bet you already have a good reason for having it the way it is though, and I'd love to hear it .
fengshaun
Profile Joined April 2012
149 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 05:16:21
January 25 2013 05:15 GMT
#2355
I just fu**ing *love* this hotkey setup JaKaTaK! I have just started to use it together with TheStaircase (heard about both of them from the most recent GLHF magazine which I heard about from Battle.net SCII blog) and I feel so much more comfortable with the position of my hands/fingers. I haven't misclicked since the first day (have been using TheCore for a few days now) and my fingers are not strained anymore! Also, thanks to TheStaircase, I'm silver and my queens have yet to go above 25 energy which is huge!

One question, though. What should I do with my creep queen(s) hotkey? I have hotkeyed them to "/" (close to L, making it a habbit to creep right after every inject), but that seems to be recommended for Vipers which I agree with. Should I just dedicate one of the harass hotkeys or should I just not use hotkeys for creep queens?

EDIT: sorry, I'm using the dvorak version. by "/" I mean "[" and by "L", I mean "P" in qwerty.
fengshaun
Profile Joined April 2012
149 Posts
January 25 2013 05:20 GMT
#2356
On January 25 2013 12:13 baustin wrote:
On a side note, I noticed that the upgrades in evolution chamber are O, I, J. I feel like O & and I should be swapped. It's more intuitive for me to think that "I" would be for melee because melee is on the left side, and "I" is to the left of O. Then O would be for range attack because it's to the right of melee and O is to the right of I.

I know this is nit picky but I feel like you've analyzed everything so precisely that you'd want details like this. I'm willing to bet you already have a good reason for having it the way it is though, and I'd love to hear it .


I do agree with that. Although given enough training, that shouldn't matter. Also, the melee upgrade seems to be used more often than missile upgrade and the middle finger is stronger than the ring finger. By the way, stahp looking at the command card if you know the hotkey, it'll just slow you down! Look at the minimap instead, it will help you more!
baustin
Profile Joined April 2011
United States18 Posts
January 25 2013 05:34 GMT
#2357
Going to be streaming my progress. After a bit more than an hour of practice last night and about 3 hours of practice tonight I decided to stream my progress. This is mainly so I can see how long it will take me to get back to solid mechanics and a strong understanding of the setup.

To give it some perspective I'm a decently high diamond zerg and have never utilized camera hotkeys. We'll see how long this takes

Anyone who's interested in viewing my progress as I go, stream is twitch.tv/baustin612. The first stream is here:

http://www.twitch.tv/baustin612/c/1864452

Thanks again!
fengshaun
Profile Joined April 2012
149 Posts
January 25 2013 05:49 GMT
#2358
Is there a rationale behind having the following setup for upgrades for zerg?

Evo chamber
J -> ground carapace
I -> ground missile attack

Spire
J -> air missile attack
I -> air carapace

I was expecting J to be the carapace upgrade in both Evo and Spire and I be missile attack in both too! It's a bit counter-intuitive to swap the two "types" of upgrades, I think!
asdf3455
Profile Joined November 2012
23 Posts
January 25 2013 05:57 GMT
#2359
On January 25 2013 12:13 baustin wrote:
I know this is nit picky but I feel like you've analyzed everything so precisely that you'd want details like this. I'm willing to bet you already have a good reason for having it the way it is though, and I'd love to hear it .


Seriously TL should do something about this. As I said before he is snake oil salesman and what he does to new or struggling players is basically indistinguishable from trolling.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 06:13:59
January 25 2013 05:57 GMT
#2360
im so lost -.-
i cant find my hotkey layout in the doc file(PLS) and the spreadsheet is really confusing o_o

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtFSjIb2ibJTdFQ4LVlIcllUUWtGUVY4cWxyLXd6QUE#gid=21
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2102
Shuttle 1015
Dewaltoss 86
Hm[arnc] 38
Bale 31
Noble 30
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1146
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor656
Other Games
summit1g7556
PiGStarcraft294
C9.Mang0279
Mew2King158
RuFF_SC268
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Lourlo1124
• Rush1090
• Stunt366
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
16h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.