• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

[D] PvZ - Establishing third with Skytoss (viable?) - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47 48 Next All
_Darwin_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2374 Posts
May 01 2012 04:12 GMT
#61
On April 30 2012 18:55 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Basically, the only way I lose in this matchup with this strategy, is if I play someone who is 647 times better than me and literally never misses a macro mechanic.


YES ANOTHER UNBEATABLE STRATEGY VIA TEAMLIQUID

IM GOIN TO MLG, THEN IPL, THEN GSL, PYAAAAOOOOOOOOOH

User was warned for this post
I cant stop lactating
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 04:22:26
May 01 2012 04:18 GMT
#62
On May 01 2012 13:12 _Darwin_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 18:55 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Basically, the only way I lose in this matchup with this strategy, is if I play someone who is 647 times better than me and literally never misses a macro mechanic.


YES ANOTHER UNBEATABLE STRATEGY VIA TEAMLIQUID

IM GOIN TO MLG, THEN IPL, THEN GSL, PYAAAAOOOOOOOOOH


This is not funny. I never said the strategy was unbeatable, I said I only lose to much better players, and not because there is a skill ceiling with the composition or micro that I can find, but simply because I am too slow and my macro is much much worse than my opponents. This means I think it's a pretty good strategy, worth exploring, and worth improving upon so I came to this community to share my thoughts.

Thanks for treating my post and ideas with respect.
_Darwin_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2374 Posts
May 01 2012 04:24 GMT
#63
On May 01 2012 13:18 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:12 _Darwin_ wrote:
On April 30 2012 18:55 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Basically, the only way I lose in this matchup with this strategy, is if I play someone who is 647 times better than me and literally never misses a macro mechanic.


YES ANOTHER UNBEATABLE STRATEGY VIA TEAMLIQUID

IM GOIN TO MLG, THEN IPL, THEN GSL, PYAAAAOOOOOOOOOH


This is not funny. I never said the strategy was unbeatable, I said I only lose to much better players, and not because there is a skill ceiling with the composition or micro that I can find, but simply because I am too slow and my macro is much much worse than my opponents. This means I think it's a pretty good strategy, worth exploring, and worth improving upon so I came to this community to share my thoughts.

Thanks for treating my post and ideas with respect.


Nah, you said you only lose if your opponent is over 500 times better than you and literally never misses a macro mechanic. It's like that "unstoppable" proxy rax thread. Tired of kids exaggerating about their builds.
I cant stop lactating
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 04:38:37
May 01 2012 04:33 GMT
#64
On May 01 2012 13:24 _Darwin_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:18 Fogetaboudit wrote:
On May 01 2012 13:12 _Darwin_ wrote:
On April 30 2012 18:55 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Basically, the only way I lose in this matchup with this strategy, is if I play someone who is 647 times better than me and literally never misses a macro mechanic.


YES ANOTHER UNBEATABLE STRATEGY VIA TEAMLIQUID

IM GOIN TO MLG, THEN IPL, THEN GSL, PYAAAAOOOOOOOOOH


This is not funny. I never said the strategy was unbeatable, I said I only lose to much better players, and not because there is a skill ceiling with the composition or micro that I can find, but simply because I am too slow and my macro is much much worse than my opponents. This means I think it's a pretty good strategy, worth exploring, and worth improving upon so I came to this community to share my thoughts.

Thanks for treating my post and ideas with respect.


Nah, you said you only lose if your opponent is over 500 times better than you and literally never misses a macro mechanic. It's like that "unstoppable" proxy rax thread. Tired of kids exaggerating about their builds.


I'm, sorry if you were mislead and did not realize I was exaggerating.

First of all, the proxy rax is not unstoppable, however, I would argue it's very powerful, and unlike my build afaik it has a pretty clear skill ceiling, and stops working, where the players scout very small details and respond quickly and accurately to what they see. (11rax, SCV cuts, etc)

My build afaik does not have a skill ceiling that I have observed, mostly because I'm just not a good enough player to play the best zergs with it and see how it could be exploited.

In a climate where lots of Protoss are having trouble establishing their third I was thinking a strategy like this might be helpful for some people to explore, if you have a problem with this then feel free to go away.

iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 04:46:34
May 01 2012 04:44 GMT
#65
Never mind him, not sure why he lashed out at you, if he had put any thought in the OP while reading instead of looking for something to nitpick about, im sure he wouldnt have posted that.
When reading your post I didnt think you were presenting us with unbeatable strat, it simply said at your level its very strong and you are looking for discussion about viability at higher levels. When I get a chance Ill be trying this as well, thanks. Always fun to mix it up & lookin forward to some blue responses.
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 04:57:20
May 01 2012 04:57 GMT
#66
midmasters zerg, I'd be willing to face you and try my best to take down your build.

PM me if interested
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
SpecFire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1681 Posts
May 01 2012 05:09 GMT
#67
Uhm.. wtf do you do if they build...

Corruptors?
Hydras?

This build just doesn't seem to work.
•|SlayerS_MMA| • Ryung • Fin • Puzzle •
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 05:25:44
May 01 2012 05:16 GMT
#68
On May 01 2012 14:09 SpecFire wrote:
Uhm.. wtf do you do if they build...

Corruptors?
Hydras?

This build just doesn't seem to work.

?

This has obviously been asked and addressed. Infestor support is vital, otherwise your army is just better than pure corruptor or hydra, go play around in a unit tester if you don't believe me. And if the zerg has infestor tech you might not be able to win a strait fight but you can cleave through expos and recall against chain fungals, you can't really be broken anywhere that there are cannons.

On April 30 2012 22:24 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 22:17 InfusedTT.DaZe wrote:
there are more problems than chain fungals, mass infested terrans and hydra dps seems good vs mass vr, but anyway its worth trying out



In small numbers you are absolutely correct, but we are trying to max out with this army, kinda like how 10 marauders beats 5 tanks but 30 marauders loses to 15 tanks (I'm not Terran but you understand what I'm saying) Void rays in large numbers are just absurd, they literally counter Hydras when they are stacked, especially off creep and engaging near edges. Infested terrans actually get mostly sniped up during the hatching.
phyren
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1067 Posts
May 01 2012 05:29 GMT
#69
On May 01 2012 09:51 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 04:06 phyren wrote:
I have to go, so I won't write much. Still, I watched the first replay, and it proves nothing about the viability of this build. Your opponent went for a 2 base lings all in, and you blocked it.


Yes I'm aware this game is not that helpful, because of the ling all in, which is why I apologized in the OP. I just posted it mostly to show the composition (lol) the defense (cannons ftw) and the recalls and stuff.

The second/ third replay is a much better game and shows the build against a normal econ.


what about the rest of my post? When do you get your gasses? your mothership? your third? Is it a standard timing or do you do something different based on your scouting? When do you add more stargate, get upgrades add a second cyber core, etc.? Can you be more specific then mass void rays and get a mothership?
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 01 2012 05:40 GMT
#70
I don't think anyone has pointed out the biggest reason this shouldn't work. You can't take your 3rd when doing this build. Roach ling can can deny the 3rd base indefinitely since you have no gateway units. Even if you don't factor in burrow, this is a huge problem.
Moderator
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
May 01 2012 05:42 GMT
#71
On May 01 2012 14:29 phyren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 09:51 Fogetaboudit wrote:
On May 01 2012 04:06 phyren wrote:
I have to go, so I won't write much. Still, I watched the first replay, and it proves nothing about the viability of this build. Your opponent went for a 2 base lings all in, and you blocked it.


Yes I'm aware this game is not that helpful, because of the ling all in, which is why I apologized in the OP. I just posted it mostly to show the composition (lol) the defense (cannons ftw) and the recalls and stuff.

The second/ third replay is a much better game and shows the build against a normal econ.


what about the rest of my post? When do you get your gasses? your mothership? your third? Is it a standard timing or do you do something different based on your scouting? When do you add more stargate, get upgrades add a second cyber core, etc.? Can you be more specific then mass void rays and get a mothership?


I think I've touched on all of these but the answers are scattered throughout the thread.

Gasses: as fast as possible without cutting into probe production, teching, or cannon safety.

Mothership: Lately I've been going 1 Stargate strait to Fleet Beacon, strait to MS. With constant VR production from the 1 Stargate and Start the mothership as soon as you can afford it.
After MS is started add second Stargate as soon as you can afford it, but never cut VRs.

Third: Not sure exactly, probably 12ish minutes depends on what you scout with your Void Rays poking around.
Adding stuff: After the third is stable, Add 2 more stargates, and a second core.
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 05:53:23
May 01 2012 05:48 GMT
#72
On May 01 2012 14:40 NrGmonk wrote:
I don't think anyone has pointed out the biggest reason this shouldn't work. You can't take your 3rd when doing this build. Roach ling can can deny the 3rd base indefinitely since you have no gateway units. Even if you don't factor in burrow, this is a huge problem.


How could roach ling deny the third, lol. Have you ever denied a third you couldn't see, protected by units you cant attack.

Detection is sometimes a problem, normally you have enough cannons to spook the zerg form doing a ton of burrowing but I could see a zerg sniping a few buildings and burrow moving into your main and sort of running around trying to cause damage. While you chase his speed roaches and try to throw up cannons to provide detection everywhere, lol. He can't unburrow and snipe because you've got a mothership, but he could burrow move somewhere else so it can get a little tricky... I've had some games like this but its very very rare.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 01 2012 05:56 GMT
#73
On May 01 2012 14:48 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 14:40 NrGmonk wrote:
I don't think anyone has pointed out the biggest reason this shouldn't work. You can't take your 3rd when doing this build. Roach ling can can deny the 3rd base indefinitely since you have no gateway units. Even if you don't factor in burrow, this is a huge problem.


How could roach ling deny the third, lol. Have you ever denied a third you couldn't see, protected by units you cant attack.

Detection is sometimes a problem, normally you have enough cannons to spook the zerg form doing a ton of burrowing but I could see a zerg sniping a few buildings and burrow moving into your main and sort of running around trying to cause damage. While you chase his speed roaches and try to throw up cannons to provide detection everywhere, lol. He can't unburrow and snipe because you've got a mothership, but he could burrow move somewhere else so it can get a little tricky... I've had some games like this but its very very rare.

Max roach/ling and mass overseers while hitting 2 places at once. You won't have enough units/cannons to defend both and you can't have the mothership at both places. This is Stephano's response to double stargate.
Moderator
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
May 01 2012 06:03 GMT
#74
Technically voidrays can just snipe the overseers. If your 3rd is that much later that is.
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 06:07:33
May 01 2012 06:06 GMT
#75
On May 01 2012 14:56 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 14:48 Fogetaboudit wrote:
On May 01 2012 14:40 NrGmonk wrote:
I don't think anyone has pointed out the biggest reason this shouldn't work. You can't take your 3rd when doing this build. Roach ling can can deny the 3rd base indefinitely since you have no gateway units. Even if you don't factor in burrow, this is a huge problem.


How could roach ling deny the third, lol. Have you ever denied a third you couldn't see, protected by units you cant attack.

Detection is sometimes a problem, normally you have enough cannons to spook the zerg form doing a ton of burrowing but I could see a zerg sniping a few buildings and burrow moving into your main and sort of running around trying to cause damage. While you chase his speed roaches and try to throw up cannons to provide detection everywhere, lol. He can't unburrow and snipe because you've got a mothership, but he could burrow move somewhere else so it can get a little tricky... I've had some games like this but its very very rare.

Max roach/ling and mass overseers while hitting 2 places at once. You won't have enough units/cannons to defend both and you can't have the mothership at both places. This is Stephano's response to double stargate.


Do you have any Vods of this? I would love to see this, and I'm pretty curious.

I've had to cancel my third before but honestly its not an end of world deal imho. The third is just going to go up, eventually, guaranteed. It's just a question of how early can you stabalize, everything, and how much damage have you taken. Because you are never trading your army, your army is snowballing and his is getting traded for some amount of damage.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 01 2012 06:09 GMT
#76
On May 01 2012 15:06 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 14:56 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 01 2012 14:48 Fogetaboudit wrote:
On May 01 2012 14:40 NrGmonk wrote:
I don't think anyone has pointed out the biggest reason this shouldn't work. You can't take your 3rd when doing this build. Roach ling can can deny the 3rd base indefinitely since you have no gateway units. Even if you don't factor in burrow, this is a huge problem.


How could roach ling deny the third, lol. Have you ever denied a third you couldn't see, protected by units you cant attack.

Detection is sometimes a problem, normally you have enough cannons to spook the zerg form doing a ton of burrowing but I could see a zerg sniping a few buildings and burrow moving into your main and sort of running around trying to cause damage. While you chase his speed roaches and try to throw up cannons to provide detection everywhere, lol. He can't unburrow and snipe because you've got a mothership, but he could burrow move somewhere else so it can get a little tricky... I've had some games like this but its very very rare.

Max roach/ling and mass overseers while hitting 2 places at once. You won't have enough units/cannons to defend both and you can't have the mothership at both places. This is Stephano's response to double stargate.


Do you have any Vods of this? I would love to see this, and I'm pretty curious.

I've had to cancel my third before but honestly its not an end of world deal imho. The third is just going to go up, eventually, guaranteed. It's just a question of how early can you stabalize, everything, and how much damage have you taken. Because you are never trading your army, your army is snowballing and his is getting traded for some amount of damage.

Nope, only seen it on his stream and also in interviews.
Moderator
Lafer
Profile Joined April 2010
United States114 Posts
May 01 2012 06:18 GMT
#77
Do you have any replays of you losing to a push while taking a third at all, or does every Zerg you play try to come up with a composition to beat it and abandons the Stepaho style push?

I'm sorry if I sound odd asking for replays of losses, I just feel like I, along with many others, can learn a lot more about this build by seeing it beat. It just seems too easy, lol.

If you don't have a replay, maybe you can play a custom and have someone try to break it with the Stephano style?
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
May 01 2012 06:31 GMT
#78
On May 01 2012 15:18 Lafer wrote:
Do you have any replays of you losing to a push while taking a third at all, or does every Zerg you play try to come up with a composition to beat it and abandons the Stepaho style push?

I'm sorry if I sound odd asking for replays of losses, I just feel like I, along with many others, can learn a lot more about this build by seeing it beat. It just seems too easy, lol.

If you don't have a replay, maybe you can play a custom and have someone try to break it with the Stephano style?


Of course you don't sound odd asking for replays of losses. Unfortunately I dont have any replays from more than about 10 days ago. I think they autodelete? And I don't have that SC2 gears thing (lol noob)

I will continue to ladder toss though now in an attempt to get some more good replays for this thread, but my games lately are not that intersting because terran (and trying some new hotkey setups) tanked my MMR to high diamondish, and PvZ is pretty easy there.
esaul17
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada547 Posts
May 01 2012 07:38 GMT
#79
On May 01 2012 15:31 Fogetaboudit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 15:18 Lafer wrote:
Do you have any replays of you losing to a push while taking a third at all, or does every Zerg you play try to come up with a composition to beat it and abandons the Stepaho style push?

I'm sorry if I sound odd asking for replays of losses, I just feel like I, along with many others, can learn a lot more about this build by seeing it beat. It just seems too easy, lol.

If you don't have a replay, maybe you can play a custom and have someone try to break it with the Stephano style?


Of course you don't sound odd asking for replays of losses. Unfortunately I dont have any replays from more than about 10 days ago. I think they autodelete? And I don't have that SC2 gears thing (lol noob)

I will continue to ladder toss though now in an attempt to get some more good replays for this thread, but my games lately are not that intersting because terran (and trying some new hotkey setups) tanked my MMR to high diamondish, and PvZ is pretty easy there.

A few masters Z asked to play you in this thread, why not give that a shot if your MMR is low.
Fogetaboudit
Profile Joined July 2010
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 08:07:30
May 01 2012 08:06 GMT
#80
On May 01 2012 16:38 esaul17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 15:31 Fogetaboudit wrote:
On May 01 2012 15:18 Lafer wrote:
Do you have any replays of you losing to a push while taking a third at all, or does every Zerg you play try to come up with a composition to beat it and abandons the Stepaho style push?

I'm sorry if I sound odd asking for replays of losses, I just feel like I, along with many others, can learn a lot more about this build by seeing it beat. It just seems too easy, lol.

If you don't have a replay, maybe you can play a custom and have someone try to break it with the Stephano style?


Of course you don't sound odd asking for replays of losses. Unfortunately I dont have any replays from more than about 10 days ago. I think they autodelete? And I don't have that SC2 gears thing (lol noob)

I will continue to ladder toss though now in an attempt to get some more good replays for this thread, but my games lately are not that intersting because terran (and trying some new hotkey setups) tanked my MMR to high diamondish, and PvZ is pretty easy there.

A few masters Z asked to play you in this thread, why not give that a shot if your MMR is low.


already did I want to practice and figure it out.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 130
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1751
Hyuk 240
910 70
Yoon 46
Bale 34
NotJumperer 21
ZergMaN 18
yabsab 15
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 625
Reynor50
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox573
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor225
Other Games
summit1g7150
WinterStarcraft446
C9.Mang0256
PiGStarcraft251
Sick200
Livibee159
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream223
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt531
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 37m
Stellar Fest
6h 37m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.