• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9277 users

[G] Leenock's ZvP All-In: 10 Roach Rush - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
kaluro
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands760 Posts
March 02 2012 13:30 GMT
#61
I can see this working on korhal and cloud kingdom where you can have an overlord right at the wall-off, you can see exactly how many cannons there are and act accordingly.

++for NRGMonk for using a flying barracks to pick off my overlord on top of that high ground two days ago.
www.twitch.tv/kaluroo - 720p60fps - Remember the name! - Don't do your best, do whatever it takes.
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
March 02 2012 14:08 GMT
#62
The only problem with zergs on ladder (or master level eu ladder at least) is at least 90% of players who get gas all-in and at least 90% of players who don't get gas don't all-in. To keep protoss honest more zerg players need to get gas just for the zergling speed and still play a macro game. Nowadays I assume gas indicates an all-in and I am so careful, 2nd cannon even with 0 scouting that these attacks very rarely break me. I know it's bad play to prepare for something that may or may not come if you don't get a scout of but that's zerg players fault for being too 1-dimensional in ladder metagame

and to comment above I feel if protoss times their extra cannons well if it's roach aggression you've already made the roaches destroying your economy because you don't see much defence but his cannons come up in time to stop aggression.

Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
March 02 2012 14:18 GMT
#63
On March 02 2012 10:16 jimbob615 wrote:
Hi Tang, nice guide.

I have an idea: what if instead of mining gas with 1 drone, you ceased to mine after the first 100. And then, wait until the timing lines up and at the correct moment put 3 drones back on gas. This way the enemy probe won't be able to scout any mining gas. Secondly you'll have slightly more mins then gas early game which might help slightly.

As far as ease of use I think one drone is better but I'm thinking in ultimate build terms.

You might end up with one less roach, but it's not a bad idea. I'd have to experiment with it to see whether you can still get enough roaches when the warren finishes.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
March 02 2012 14:18 GMT
#64
On March 02 2012 14:17 TORTOISE wrote:
Roach Warren (4:20). Its a sign.

Great insight, can't believe nobody noticed.

I guess this build is completely trashed now. Terrific post.
kaluro
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands760 Posts
March 02 2012 14:24 GMT
#65
On March 02 2012 23:08 ThePianoDentist wrote:
The only problem with zergs on ladder (or master level eu ladder at least) is at least 90% of players who get gas all-in and at least 90% of players who don't get gas don't all-in. To keep protoss honest more zerg players need to get gas just for the zergling speed and still play a macro game. Nowadays I assume gas indicates an all-in and I am so careful, 2nd cannon even with 0 scouting that these attacks very rarely break me. I know it's bad play to prepare for something that may or may not come if you don't get a scout of but that's zerg players fault for being too 1-dimensional in ladder metagame

and to comment above I feel if protoss times their extra cannons well if it's roach aggression you've already made the roaches destroying your economy because you don't see much defence but his cannons come up in time to stop aggression.



Taking no gas before 6:00 versus taking early gas. What good does early gas do? You will have 4 zerglings out at most.
You will be able to deny (or at least spot) any probe walking out to proxy a pylon somewhere with or without speed.

If you take gas at 6:00 you will still have speed before it becomes viable. Or am I missing something here?
www.twitch.tv/kaluroo - 720p60fps - Remember the name! - Don't do your best, do whatever it takes.
Girondelle
Profile Joined December 2010
France969 Posts
March 02 2012 14:26 GMT
#66
To all the toss out there, a nice tip to see if the zerg is all ining you: with 14/14 speed finishes around 5:10min, so until then keep your probe alive and do not try to scout the hatchery, instead just go in the main, click on the extractor and see how much gaz has been mined. If the count is under 2400 prepare for some kind of bust or ridiculously fast lair.
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 14:38:03
March 02 2012 14:35 GMT
#67
On March 02 2012 23:24 kaluro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 23:08 ThePianoDentist wrote:
The only problem with zergs on ladder (or master level eu ladder at least) is at least 90% of players who get gas all-in and at least 90% of players who don't get gas don't all-in. To keep protoss honest more zerg players need to get gas just for the zergling speed and still play a macro game. Nowadays I assume gas indicates an all-in and I am so careful, 2nd cannon even with 0 scouting that these attacks very rarely break me. I know it's bad play to prepare for something that may or may not come if you don't get a scout of but that's zerg players fault for being too 1-dimensional in ladder metagame

and to comment above I feel if protoss times their extra cannons well if it's roach aggression you've already made the roaches destroying your economy because you don't see much defence but his cannons come up in time to stop aggression.



Taking no gas before 6:00 versus taking early gas. What good does early gas do? You will have 4 zerglings out at most.
You will be able to deny (or at least spot) any probe walking out to proxy a pylon somewhere with or without speed.

If you take gas at 6:00 you will still have speed before it becomes viable. Or am I missing something here?


but will you be able to stop a suicide probe getting a read on no third base, let alone no natural...I doubt it? also what is the timing for first zealot out...assuming he send it across the map can you stop this zealot getting a scout off?

this is why I feel delayed gas all-ins are a big gamble. You are relying on the protoss player scouting no initial gas and becoming complacent. If the protoss player is persistent with his scouting I cannot see how the delayed gas all-in can work barring a major fuck-up from the protoss player

Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
March 02 2012 14:38 GMT
#68
On March 02 2012 23:26 Girondelle wrote:
To all the toss out there, a nice tip to see if the zerg is all ining you: with 14/14 speed finishes around 5:10min, so until then keep your probe alive and do not try to scout the hatchery, instead just go in the main, click on the extractor and see how much gaz has been mined. If the count is under 2400 prepare for some kind of bust or ridiculously fast lair.

Great tip, very true. When protoss or terran scout zerg early, one of the most important things is to check gas timing and how much is being mined.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 14:48:40
March 02 2012 14:46 GMT
#69
On March 02 2012 23:26 Girondelle wrote:
To all the toss out there, a nice tip to see if the zerg is all ining you: with 14/14 speed finishes around 5:10min, so until then keep your probe alive and do not try to scout the hatchery, instead just go in the main, click on the extractor and see how much gaz has been mined. If the count is under 2400 prepare for some kind of bust or ridiculously fast lair.

But do I want to spam 5 cannons against fast lair? Elaborate more please.

Btw guys, are you sure 1 -amove zealot to 3rd, 1-2 hidden probes +1 scouting probes will not get into main or nat when you have only 6 speedlings? (I'm trying testing this right now)

Someone might comment I'm doing something wrong but I always hide my hatchery block probe and go to his nat again and then see his gas, I also get 1 zealot asap rallied to his 3rd with a-move and clean watchtower in midway if possible (liek shattered temple) then head it to natural. (I usually get Zealot>Zealot > Sentry > sentry and go for hreoic +1 FFE). I think I would start pulling hidden probes if I didn't see anything so far but even if I see something theres like 30-50second reaction time I think and cannon takes 40seconds. What kind of simcity would I want with this? And most importantly, how many cannons?

Just few of my instant thoughts. Mainly just imagining a zealot walking across map where is 6 speedlings ~ spread out, then sending them to zealot while my probe happily goes to his nat and main.
as useful as teasalt
Northern_iight
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada363 Posts
March 02 2012 14:48 GMT
#70
i just tried this on ladder. I denied all scouting possible, I even built my 3rd and his probe scouted it. I never build at natural and he tried to send a probe in but my speedlings picked him off before going up the ramp. When i arrived with the roaches I find 3 cannons and a sentry with more sentries being chronoboosted.

I had no choice but to back off. I droned pretty hard but he moved out with immortal/sentry/stalker/zealot. Pretty hard to beat when you're stuck on roach ling because you have to drone very hard to catch up. At the time of the attack i have 14 drones while he has 28. I do no damage because of the 3 cannons and sentries (well I sniped the forge). I ask after how he knew it was coming and he said since u get gas and deny scouting so hard he puts a 3rd cannon up anyways.

This worked for me when the player aren't as safe, but against a player that knows what he is doing, this is too all in. It's not like the ZvT roach ling attack as that has more drones and not as all in.

I don't think I will be doing this as much anymore. but will continue to gas first, get speed and pull just to deny scouting and hope to force extra defense and slow their tech/econ.
This is a good tournament build when it's a BO series. I don't think it's useful on ladder.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 14:50:03
March 02 2012 14:49 GMT
#71
+ Show Spoiler [poster above] +
On March 02 2012 23:48 Northern_iight wrote:
i just tried this on ladder. I denied all scouting possible, I even built my 3rd and his probe scouted it. I never build at natural and he tried to send a probe in but my speedlings picked him off before going up the ramp. When i arrived with the roaches I find 3 cannons and a sentry with more sentries being chronoboosted.

I had no choice but to back off. I droned pretty hard but he moved out with immortal/sentry/stalker/zealot. Pretty hard to beat when you're stuck on roach ling because you have to drone very hard to catch up. At the time of the attack i have 14 drones while he has 28. I do no damage because of the 3 cannons and sentries (well I sniped the forge). I ask after how he knew it was coming and he said since u get gas and deny scouting so hard he puts a 3rd cannon up anyways.

This worked for me when the player aren't as safe, but against a player that knows what he is doing, this is too all in. It's not like the ZvT roach ling attack as that has more drones and not as all in.

I don't think I will be doing this as much anymore. but will continue to gas first, get speed and pull just to deny scouting and hope to force extra defense and slow their tech/econ.
This is a good tournament build when it's a BO series. I don't think it's useful on ladder.

Could we please have a replay about this?
as useful as teasalt
Grayboosh
Profile Joined March 2011
United States68 Posts
March 02 2012 14:56 GMT
#72
On March 02 2012 08:11 Oboeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 08:04 Forbidden17 wrote:
On March 02 2012 07:50 Oboeman wrote:
If you open gasless instead of 14/14 you can squeeze in more drones, and then you don't even need to cancel the hatch. I hit a bit later, but with bigger economy for more speedling reinforcements. Usually I hit 7:45ish with 8 roaches and 20 lings, producing lings continuously off of double injects. It's still early enough that protoss automatically dies if they didn't build a bunch of extra cannons. The roaches take down the wall and the constant stream of speedlings finishes him off even if he made a void ray.

I also have a variation of it (similar to zenio's baneling bust) where I take a fast 3rd hatch instead of a second queen, to make it much more difficult to scout. I try to show him the 3rd base, but prevent him from scouting my gas. I hit with 8 roaches and rally speedlings from 3 hatches with one queen.
http://drop.sc/103680


gassless = gl denying probe scouts. Your claimed timing of 7:45 and Leenocks 7:10 is the difference between a protoss who doesn't have warpgates / a completed stargate, or one who does.

edit: this type of all-in usually straight up wins or loses, it's rare to find an inbetween. Sure yours has more economy and has stronger reinforcements, but I sure hope those extra speedlings can jump over forcefields because that's the timing you're playing off of.


He usually won't have enough forcefields. You are correct that the timing lines up with warpgate and void ray. In the replay I posted, warpgate finished just as I was attacking, and he had a void ray out, and it didn't matter. If toss builds a bunch of extra cannons, they repel it quite easily, but without the cannons, they still die.

If you want to hit earlier, you can cut more drones, letting you bank more money for the roaches. That works too, but you'll have fewer lings later on. It's still intended to be an all in, despite having more hatcheries. They just give it more reinforcing power. You have the option of scouting his wall off before committing to zerglings, and you can drone behind it if he cannoned up, but you'll be behind anyway because you made the roaches.


I kinda like this variation, except I do think it's better to hit earlier. I don't see the point of getting your gas earlier for earlier speed, then cancelling your hatch, which they would have no way of seeing anyway since you got early ling speed. If you're going to cancel the hatch, then let them see it, and hold off on your gas for as long as possible.
You're goin down gray bush.
IMSpecies
Profile Joined March 2012
United States3 Posts
March 02 2012 15:25 GMT
#73
On March 02 2012 23:48 Northern_iight wrote:
i just tried this on ladder. I denied all scouting possible, I even built my 3rd and his probe scouted it. I never build at natural and he tried to send a probe in but my speedlings picked him off before going up the ramp. When i arrived with the roaches I find 3 cannons and a sentry with more sentries being chronoboosted.


I have not encountered such a blind overreaction using this build. (I've been using it every game versus Protoss for a few days). He must have smelled something, or is randomly blind countering roach busts.

I had no choice but to back off. I droned pretty hard but he moved out with immortal/sentry/stalker/zealot. Pretty hard to beat when you're stuck on roach ling because you have to drone very hard to catch up. At the time of the attack i have 14 drones while he has 28. I do no damage because of the 3 cannons and sentries (well I sniped the forge). I ask after how he knew it was coming and he said since u get gas and deny scouting so hard he puts a 3rd cannon up anyways.


Agreed that it is nearly impossible to win if the roach bust fails.

This worked for me when the player aren't as safe, but against a player that knows what he is doing, this is too all in.
It's not like the ZvT roach ling attack as that has more drones and not as all in.


I don't know. Even most Protoss who know what they are doing are playing extremely greedy versus Zerg atm, and have a good chance of falling to this roach bust. Sure the attack is all in, but it is extremely strong if they are not prepared.

I don't think I will be doing this as much anymore. but will continue to gas first, get speed and pull just to deny scouting and hope to force extra defense and slow their tech/econ.
This is a good tournament build when it's a BO series. I don't think it's useful on ladder.


My win rate on ladder with this build has been nearly 100% over about 15 or so games. I think it is very useful on ladder. Will it work every single time? No. However I think in the current metagame it should win you the game 8/10 assuming they FFE.
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
March 02 2012 15:32 GMT
#74
On March 02 2012 23:46 Ryndika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 23:26 Girondelle wrote:
To all the toss out there, a nice tip to see if the zerg is all ining you: with 14/14 speed finishes around 5:10min, so until then keep your probe alive and do not try to scout the hatchery, instead just go in the main, click on the extractor and see how much gaz has been mined. If the count is under 2400 prepare for some kind of bust or ridiculously fast lair.

But do I want to spam 5 cannons against fast lair? Elaborate more please.

Btw guys, are you sure 1 -amove zealot to 3rd, 1-2 hidden probes +1 scouting probes will not get into main or nat when you have only 6 speedlings? (I'm trying testing this right now)

Someone might comment I'm doing something wrong but I always hide my hatchery block probe and go to his nat again and then see his gas, I also get 1 zealot asap rallied to his 3rd with a-move and clean watchtower in midway if possible (liek shattered temple) then head it to natural. (I usually get Zealot>Zealot > Sentry > sentry and go for hreoic +1 FFE). I think I would start pulling hidden probes if I didn't see anything so far but even if I see something theres like 30-50second reaction time I think and cannon takes 40seconds. What kind of simcity would I want with this? And most importantly, how many cannons?

Just few of my instant thoughts. Mainly just imagining a zealot walking across map where is 6 speedlings ~ spread out, then sending them to zealot while my probe happily goes to his nat and main.


good zergs will in the time before you first zealot can come out have one ling outside your base watching for probes trying to leave and the rest will be scouring the map looking for your hidden probe. hiding a probe is certainly the correct thing to do but many zergs will find it.

hence why i always make at least a second cannon, chrono sentries and solidify wall versus gas openings incase i cannot scout but still have a chance to hold . if he is playing a macro game anyway then i am more than happy making an extra cannon after he's chosen zergling speed over drones.

5 cannons may be overdoing it. I find 3 cannons is usually enough for me to hold versus roaches or banelings (number of cannons is obviously just one factor in holding. the wall is just as if not more important, once the wall is broken and they can run by it's almost gg)....against fast lair i don't find this excessive, obviously if you can scout the lair wonderful but otherwise fair lair is sacrificing a fair bit of economy so having an extra cannon or two isn't the end of the world.

just try and see how few cannons you can get away with, if you die try an extra cannon next time until you find a number you feel comfortable with...as you can always start backup cannons once you know it's not gas for fast lair.
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
March 02 2012 15:48 GMT
#75
Thanks for posting this. Needed to know this for a long time
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
Northern_iight
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada363 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 15:55:01
March 02 2012 15:50 GMT
#76
here is the replay of the failed attempt
http://drop.sc/124984

jsut played a ZvP on TDA where I open 14/14 and denied all scouting but did a simple speedling expand into normal macro game.
I checked replay to see his reaction to all the denied scouting. He did have a pylon above the clife at my 3rd and saw my 3rd building. I knocked it out before my hatch finished but it was kinda late and to the timing of a real 3rd. Assuming I was doing what i did before he had little on defense. If I was doing this build, I would've crushed him with this attack. He had 1 cannon, 1 zealot and 1 stalker at around 7:30 mark and a sentry on the way. I think i'll give this build another shot
bingobango
Profile Joined August 2010
26 Posts
March 02 2012 16:29 GMT
#77
I did this build in AHGL a few weeks back to great effect. Casted by day9.

http://blip.tv/day9tv/ahgl-geek-squad-vs-facebook-game-3-season-2-week-4-starcraft-2-5944811
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
March 02 2012 16:32 GMT
#78
On March 02 2012 11:50 Host- wrote:
1) Could you transition and expand after the roaches and lings are out?
If you cancel the hatch, your all in. Unless you completely cripple the Tosser, you can't really transition from this.


You either break him or you don't. He either has enough cannons/forcefield to hold his expansion - in which case you are superdead even if you have your expansion up and droned behind the opening, or he doesn't have enough cannons and dies.

The only "in-between" scenario where you would actually have to transition is if he manages to wall his main in with cannons and get warp-gate or a stargate up, in which case you failed your control.
hundred thousand krouner
qwertyindeed
Profile Joined November 2010
151 Posts
March 02 2012 17:31 GMT
#79
if i see a 2nd cannon and chrono on gatwway unit, should i keep building my natural and take a 3rd? what about 3 cannons?.
Champ121
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 18:20:07
March 02 2012 18:19 GMT
#80
don't protosses other than myself scout the zerg's main again at 5:00 for roach warren anyway? this is before ling speed hits in this build, i don't see how this comes in time to deny scouting.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
shoxiejesuss390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8928
olofmeister1046
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick178
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos996
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 43m
OSC
4h 43m
Stellar Fest
4h 43m
OSC
15h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.