• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9176 users

[G] The Cycle method for Zerg macro - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 09:37:21
October 14 2011 09:36 GMT
#61
Very nice thread! This is almost exactly how I do my cycle.

The only differences being I don't use hotkeys for my creep tumors I prefer minimap for that.

Also I don't hotkey a single hatchery but I definitely will start! That looks so useful.
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
October 14 2011 09:48 GMT
#62
On October 11 2011 20:03 IcemanAsi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 19:55 darkscream wrote:
did you just fix zerg macro

Never thought of it as broken :D
But this definitely fixed my macro, Like I said I went from maxing on 18+ to 14.


A flat 14 in a game or against a computer? cause i can max out at 14 if i am never attacked and i can make at 16-18 if i am attacked i bind my base camera to my middle mouse button and i dont use camera even though i should
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
baba44713
Profile Joined October 2011
83 Posts
October 14 2011 10:58 GMT
#63

You'll have to learn the technique first before you get game sense and stuff back. You cannot expect to learn this method and have it set into your brain right away.

Currently, you are still spending a lot of processing time to the new macro method, if you do this regularly, this amount of time will decrease, leaving you to focus on game awareness and other stuff.

You are thus describing something that is very logical and totally expected.


I understand this. However I'm now in a frame of mind that I need not only to learn this cycle, but also adapt it to my skill level, especially when it comes to OLs.

For example I love how this technique prepares OL with your natural larva, and then cashes it in with your injected larva. In theory it sounds great. In practice however, this keeps supply-blocking me since proposed step 4 of the cycle (scout and think) makes me miss the 15-sec mark which I absolutely need to hit if I want my natural OLs make room for injected larva units. Additionally, it seems to add another another layer of thinking ahead which I am unable to deal with - before I kinda conditioned myself to always build units and OLs in parallel, keeping my supply slightly ahead of requirements. This was clumsy and suboptimal, but still made it so I never really heard "We require more Overlords" message anymore. Now, thinking about how many OLs I need made it come back with the vengeance, and boy I was not happy to hear it.

TL;DR - because of my noobish Plat skills I think I'll try to stick with inject/produce/spread creep cycle, I'll stick with the hatch timer, but I'll ditch the OL-from-natural-larva bit for my good old OLs+units method. At least for now.

houstil
Profile Joined February 2011
France57 Posts
October 14 2011 14:11 GMT
#64
This is a nice guide for macroing during a calm and steady game but doing this cycle concistensly when you have to multitask, manage multiple army group and react quickly to imminent threats is really hard.

In fact I think that a good player should be able to prioritize his actions while being able to hit his injections on time during a high pressure scenario. My injects are close to perfect against the IA but late game against a good human opponent make me feel really dumb with my full energy queens, not good enough QQ.

I tried to use the in-game timer to know when to inject (adding 40 second is easy but I tend to forget to look at the timer before injecting). I have to admit that the "tapping hatch method" is easier but one big annoyement is that you loose the larvae progress bar when getting a knew queen or some upgrade. Do you have a solution regarding this issue ?
houstil.678 on EU - banesh.232 on US | friendly master and servant of the swarm
iNotZerg
Profile Joined August 2011
United States16 Posts
October 14 2011 14:56 GMT
#65
On October 11 2011 19:15 IcemanAsi wrote:


Executing the cycle:

Timer Resets >>
1. Inject all your hatches (I use 6 to select all queens then cycle hatches with mouse-4)
2. Make units with your larvae (8 larvae from the spawn)
3. Spread creep (I use ctrl+mouse-5 to set camera to my creep tumors then go mouse-5, select all tumors, spread, reset camera )
4. Scout and think (Reposition your current overlords, send some lings around and think about what you see. You have to decide whether your next cycle will be of 1 supply per larvae units (Lings/Drones) or 2 supply units (Everything else but Ultralisks, at which point your supply is probably maxed anyway).
5. Make Overlords (Your hatches natural larvae creation will now provide you with larvae at a perfect timing; you should now make overlords in accordance to your decision in the previous step. If you’re going for 1supply units – 1 overlord per two hatches; 2 supply units – 1 overlord per hatch. With 2 bases and a macro hatch it becomes either a 1-2-1 cycle for 1 supply units or a 2-3-2 cycle for 2 supply units)
6. Build another hatchery if applicable (Best to drop the hatch on 20/40 on the timer)
7. Make a queen if you want another one (This should be timed to 30/40 on the timer – your new queen will be synchronized with the current cycle)
8. Reposition drones if required
Timer Resets >>

Keeping to this cycle will not only make sure you inject on time, it will synchronize your overlord production with your larvae so you will supply cap less and help you spread creep and utilize the larvae you have. You will also have synchronized queen and be able to synch your tech buildings with available larvae.

Tech building synchronization timings to spawn larvae timer:
Roach warren - 25/40
Hydralisk den - 0/40
Spire - 20/40
Infestation pit (Taking into account the research time as well) - 0/40
Ultralisk Cavern - 15/40

Hope you guys have as much fun with this as I’m having; it made playing zerg into a much more flowing and rewarding experience for me.
GL HF!



What exactly do you mean by 1-2-1 and 2-3-2?
IcemanAsi
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel681 Posts
October 14 2011 15:24 GMT
#66
On October 14 2011 19:58 baba44713 wrote:
Show nested quote +

You'll have to learn the technique first before you get game sense and stuff back. You cannot expect to learn this method and have it set into your brain right away.

Currently, you are still spending a lot of processing time to the new macro method, if you do this regularly, this amount of time will decrease, leaving you to focus on game awareness and other stuff.

You are thus describing something that is very logical and totally expected.


I understand this. However I'm now in a frame of mind that I need not only to learn this cycle, but also adapt it to my skill level, especially when it comes to OLs.

For example I love how this technique prepares OL with your natural larva, and then cashes it in with your injected larva. In theory it sounds great. In practice however, this keeps supply-blocking me since proposed step 4 of the cycle (scout and think) makes me miss the 15-sec mark which I absolutely need to hit if I want my natural OLs make room for injected larva units. Additionally, it seems to add another another layer of thinking ahead which I am unable to deal with - before I kinda conditioned myself to always build units and OLs in parallel, keeping my supply slightly ahead of requirements. This was clumsy and suboptimal, but still made it so I never really heard "We require more Overlords" message anymore. Now, thinking about how many OLs I need made it come back with the vengeance, and boy I was not happy to hear it.

TL;DR - because of my noobish Plat skills I think I'll try to stick with inject/produce/spread creep cycle, I'll stick with the hatch timer, but I'll ditch the OL-from-natural-larva bit for my good old OLs+units method. At least for now.



Hi Baba,

I'm happy to hear you're trying this out, and I'm thrilled that it's improving your Macro!

I think your over complicating step 4 as this shouldn't be that complex a decision, it comes down to an A/B decision. You're either using the next round of larvae for 1 supply units, which are either ings or drones ( in case you should make 1 overlord per 2 hatch ) or your making 2 supply units, which is almost everything else ( 1 overlord per hatch ).
You see, I think the use of natural larvae for overlords is really the heart of this process, much more important then the single hatch timer, it forces you to keep overlord production constant and the overlord hatch and resulting supply jump is a great reminder to inject and make units. thus using the larvae and so on, and so on....
I would recommend that once you get into the mid-game you make a small buffer of 1-2 overlords but no more, this will both help you with supply cap and allow you to do some more scouting, losing an overlord to gain information is cheap, getting supply capped to do the same is a problem. If I know I'm going to sacrifice some overlords to scouting I make some additional ones in the unit phase of cycle.

to answer another users question, if you also have a macro hatch then it becomes 1-2-1, that is:
1st cycle - make 1 overlord
2nd cycle - make 2 overlords
....repeat

or if you're making 2 supply units:
1st cycle - make 2 overlords
2nd cycle - make 3 overlords
....repeat

IcemanAsi
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel681 Posts
October 14 2011 15:28 GMT
#67
On October 14 2011 18:48 ShakAttaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2011 20:03 IcemanAsi wrote:
On October 11 2011 19:55 darkscream wrote:
did you just fix zerg macro

Never thought of it as broken :D
But this definitely fixed my macro, Like I said I went from maxing on 18+ to 14.


A flat 14 in a game or against a computer? cause i can max out at 14 if i am never attacked and i can make at 16-18 if i am attacked i bind my base camera to my middle mouse button and i dont use camera even though i should

In a game, but when the other player places light pressure or pressures incompetently.
I don't know how good/bad that is compared to other players but it definitely improves for me when I execute the cycle.
IcemanAsi
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel681 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 15:54:33
October 14 2011 15:40 GMT
#68
On October 14 2011 23:11 houstil wrote:
This is a nice guide for macroing during a calm and steady game but doing this cycle concistensly when you have to multitask, manage multiple army group and react quickly to imminent threats is really hard.

In fact I think that a good player should be able to prioritize his actions while being able to hit his injections on time during a high pressure scenario. My injects are close to perfect against the IA but late game against a good human opponent make me feel really dumb with my full energy queens, not good enough QQ.

I tried to use the in-game timer to know when to inject (adding 40 second is easy but I tend to forget to look at the timer before injecting). I have to admit that the "tapping hatch method" is easier but one big annoyement is that you loose the larvae progress bar when getting a knew queen or some upgrade. Do you have a solution regarding this issue ?

Losing the larvae bar on the hatch is in my eyes the single largest blunder by blizzard's UI team in this game, it's inexcusable! The larvae spawn is very heart of zergs play, more important then anything else. Hell, even in the project 'A' videos from gsl, when Nestea is coaching Yellow, he tells him the single most important thing is not to miss injects or you're dead. And I think the man knows a thing or two about zerg :D (I'm such a Nestea groupie it's getting ridiculous)

As for solutions:
1. Don't use your lair hatch as the timer, that upgrade takes for ever.
2. you still get a minor indication, it's this small green square top left, that means that hatch is in process.
3. A queen takes just a bit longer then the spawn, so if it's a queen you can still use the timer, sort-of.


junghansmega
Profile Joined February 2008
United Kingdom36 Posts
October 14 2011 16:23 GMT
#69
On October 14 2011 18:36 TheGreenMachine wrote:
Very nice thread! This is almost exactly how I do my cycle.

The only differences being I don't use hotkeys for my creep tumors I prefer minimap for that.

Also I don't hotkey a single hatchery but I definitely will start! That looks so useful.


Can you elaborate further/in more detail how you use the minimap for creeping?
In my mind it this would require all creep tumors in a control group.... But that control group needs to be updated frequently (add freshly spawned tumors & remove old tumors w/ control & ctrl+shift clicks), or doesn't it?

How do you do this via the minimap?

On a side note: I'm mid silver league and I only recently discovered that queens don't have to spawn every single tumor, but that amazingly the tumors themselves can do that =)
whatever
iNotZerg
Profile Joined August 2011
United States16 Posts
October 14 2011 18:58 GMT
#70
On October 15 2011 00:24 IcemanAsi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 19:58 baba44713 wrote:

You'll have to learn the technique first before you get game sense and stuff back. You cannot expect to learn this method and have it set into your brain right away.

Currently, you are still spending a lot of processing time to the new macro method, if you do this regularly, this amount of time will decrease, leaving you to focus on game awareness and other stuff.

You are thus describing something that is very logical and totally expected.


I understand this. However I'm now in a frame of mind that I need not only to learn this cycle, but also adapt it to my skill level, especially when it comes to OLs.

For example I love how this technique prepares OL with your natural larva, and then cashes it in with your injected larva. In theory it sounds great. In practice however, this keeps supply-blocking me since proposed step 4 of the cycle (scout and think) makes me miss the 15-sec mark which I absolutely need to hit if I want my natural OLs make room for injected larva units. Additionally, it seems to add another another layer of thinking ahead which I am unable to deal with - before I kinda conditioned myself to always build units and OLs in parallel, keeping my supply slightly ahead of requirements. This was clumsy and suboptimal, but still made it so I never really heard "We require more Overlords" message anymore. Now, thinking about how many OLs I need made it come back with the vengeance, and boy I was not happy to hear it.

TL;DR - because of my noobish Plat skills I think I'll try to stick with inject/produce/spread creep cycle, I'll stick with the hatch timer, but I'll ditch the OL-from-natural-larva bit for my good old OLs+units method. At least for now.



Hi Baba,

I'm happy to hear you're trying this out, and I'm thrilled that it's improving your Macro!

I think your over complicating step 4 as this shouldn't be that complex a decision, it comes down to an A/B decision. You're either using the next round of larvae for 1 supply units, which are either ings or drones ( in case you should make 1 overlord per 2 hatch ) or your making 2 supply units, which is almost everything else ( 1 overlord per hatch ).
You see, I think the use of natural larvae for overlords is really the heart of this process, much more important then the single hatch timer, it forces you to keep overlord production constant and the overlord hatch and resulting supply jump is a great reminder to inject and make units. thus using the larvae and so on, and so on....
I would recommend that once you get into the mid-game you make a small buffer of 1-2 overlords but no more, this will both help you with supply cap and allow you to do some more scouting, losing an overlord to gain information is cheap, getting supply capped to do the same is a problem. If I know I'm going to sacrifice some overlords to scouting I make some additional ones in the unit phase of cycle.

to answer another users question, if you also have a macro hatch then it becomes 1-2-1, that is:
1st cycle - make 1 overlord
2nd cycle - make 2 overlords
....repeat

or if you're making 2 supply units:
1st cycle - make 2 overlords
2nd cycle - make 3 overlords
....repeat




just so i understand clearly,
1st cycle - 1 lord
2nd cycle- 2 lord
3rd cycle - 1 lord
and so on..

and..
1st- 2 lord
2nd-3 lord
3rd- 2 lord
and so on...


so for one supply unit, your making a total of 4 lords per cycle, and 7 lords for 2 supply units for per cycle?

Or you alternate between 1 lord and 2 lord.
IcemanAsi
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel681 Posts
October 14 2011 19:44 GMT
#71
On October 15 2011 03:58 iNotZerg wrote:
just so i understand clearly,
1st cycle - 1 lord
2nd cycle- 2 lord
3rd cycle - 1 lord
and so on..

and..
1st- 2 lord
2nd-3 lord
3rd- 2 lord
and so on...


so for one supply unit, your making a total of 4 lords per cycle, and 7 lords for 2 supply units for per cycle?

Or you alternate between 1 lord and 2 lord.

Alternate between 1 and 2, obviously. how can you make 7 overlords at once? Why would you?
I suggest you re-read the OP. You must have misunderstood somethings.
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
October 14 2011 20:26 GMT
#72
This is pretty awesome.
My cycles are the same. I'll take your advise on hotkey a single hatch, it seems amazing!
I also produce overlords on my off cycle, i.e. the natural larvae by hatcheries into overlords, while focusing on the larvae spawn to units
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
ePdeLay
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia220 Posts
October 14 2011 21:04 GMT
#73
i bind my side mouse button to base camera for really fast hatchery flicking action so i get constant injects
iNotZerg
Profile Joined August 2011
United States16 Posts
October 15 2011 02:45 GMT
#74
I read through it a few times to try and understand it. I guess the 1-2-1 and the 2-3-2 threw me off. Originally i thought it was for 1 supply = 2 lords = @ 1 hatch and 2 supply = 3 lords = @ 2 hatches.


Clearly i was wrong.

Thanks for clearing it up.
TTneko
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia70 Posts
October 15 2011 03:44 GMT
#75
My god, you are giving (obviously) new players a macro cycle to help them not stuff up any of their mechanical aspects of the game

But it's 8 steps long

Do you think bad players will remember 8 step long cycles?
Do you think good players need a cycle like this?
It doesn't make sense
Come watch my Grandmaster Zerg stream! // http://www.twitch.tv/ttneko
IcemanAsi
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel681 Posts
October 15 2011 07:13 GMT
#76
On October 15 2011 12:44 TTneko wrote:
My god, you are giving (obviously) new players a macro cycle to help them not stuff up any of their mechanical aspects of the game

But it's 8 steps long

Do you think bad players will remember 8 step long cycles?
Do you think good players need a cycle like this?
It doesn't make sense


Hmm, what's a good player? what's a bad one?

Is this guide for a new player who never played a game of starcraft? No I don't think so.
Is it for the pro-gamer? Not that either, I wouldn't presume to educate them.
Is it for the great majority of silver to diamond players who play and want to improve? I think so.

I'll take your comment into accout thou, I think I'll edit the OP soon with a more strict cycle that more directly highlights the importance of the "inject -> units with spawned larvae ->overlord with natural larave" which is the most important idea here. That should take it to about 4 steps, make it more accomdating for the newer players.

TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
October 15 2011 16:45 GMT
#77
A simpler cycle for newer plays would be

>>spawn larva pops and started again
1. use larva on units
2. make overlords
3. ....?
4. Profit
>>end cycle

the "...?" could be anything else needed, these things are usually not part of your cycle but should be done with your spare time. All the rest that is starcraft scouting army movement ect.
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
Br3ezy
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States720 Posts
October 15 2011 17:17 GMT
#78
or you can just play a lot of games and get a feel for how to play zerg and when to make overlords so you don't get supply blocked. You can also do this during replays by looking where you miss injects and get supply blocked so you can tell yourself the next time you are in that situation, you will remember to do it
Check out my guide to mechanics http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319876
Pzar
Profile Joined August 2011
New Zealand46 Posts
October 15 2011 19:10 GMT
#79
On October 16 2011 01:45 TheGreenMachine wrote:
A simpler cycle for newer plays would be

>>spawn larva pops and started again
1. use larva on units
2. make overlords
3. ....?
4. Profit
>>end cycle

the "...?" could be anything else needed, these things are usually not part of your cycle but should be done with your spare time. All the rest that is starcraft scouting army movement ect.


For a newer player, I'd say overlords before units to make sure you don't overspend on units (pedantics, I know).

And before your step 3, add a specific "look at your resources and spend them" step.

Of course, I could be thinking slightly newer than you.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
October 15 2011 19:45 GMT
#80
Wow nice idea about the single hatch thing, vs looking at a queen's energy or tapping V to see if it has enough energy, etc.

I think I would prefer queens on 4 though, single on 5, all hatches on 6 (or switch 5 and 6)

I like to keep queens bordering the army and hatchery hotkeys since they are for both macro and fighting.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 60
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
Terrorterran 18
NaDa 17
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2463
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
fl0m3074
x6flipin1212
Fnx 687
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1024
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE103
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade612
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
23h 59m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.