• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10151 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 232

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 900 Next
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 20:29:43
June 28 2011 20:26 GMT
#4621
On June 29 2011 04:49 blinkblue wrote:
Two TvP Questions:

1. How do I properly scout and defend against DT drops? On 2base vs 2base, I scanned, noticed he was gateway short + not producing out of robo, so I got a turret at the front of my natural, but he started dropping in DTs and splitting them all over my base. My Starport had a reactor. Do I just swap it with a tech lab on a rax and go for raven?

2. How do I beat extreme amounts of chargelots with collosi support? Is the answer simply build mass marine with enough vikings to take care of collosi? It seems ALL of my bio gets ripped apart by chargelots.

1. If possible check the amounts of units the Protoss has, especially sentries. Quick DT drops will limit the actual army size of the Protoss due to the amount of money invested in tech. This is why sentry count is important. If the Protoss has only a few sentries that means the Protoss has spent a lot of gas elsewhere.

2. Blueflame hellions do very well against Zealots, but of course they are tough to mix in unless you are meching.

Of course large amounts of bio units with good upgrades and medivacs should beat gateway units, so in that case it is more about killing the Colossi with Vikings. It can actually be beneficial to trade armies if you know you can kill several Colossi, as it will take time for the Protoss to reinforce. Colossi counts of 3-4 start to get extremely dangerous and past that it is absolutely mad how much bio they can kill.

Another thing to consider is that chargelot/colossi is terrible for defending against drops or air units in general.
What does it matter how I loose it?
Absentia
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 20:32:38
June 28 2011 20:31 GMT
#4622
Are there any maps on which you can specifically practice larva injecting methods?
I'm not talking about build order maps or whatever but I've seen Mr Bitter using a map where he demonstrates an (outdated) inject larva technique...


Edit: The wonders of posting...
Guess he's using infinite resources map....i'll give that a go.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 28 2011 22:15 GMT
#4623
On June 29 2011 05:31 Absentia wrote:
Are there any maps on which you can specifically practice larva injecting methods?
I'm not talking about build order maps or whatever but I've seen Mr Bitter using a map where he demonstrates an (outdated) inject larva technique...
Edit: The wonders of posting...
Guess he's using infinite resources map....i'll give that a go.


If you're willing to wait like, 5-6 minutes, you could just make a game on a custom map (like metalopolis) and drone up and build a few hatcheries. I don't think the very easy computer attacks at all (in any way that a queen can't defend) so it shouldn't be too bothersome.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
blinkblue
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
June 29 2011 01:11 GMT
#4624
On June 29 2011 05:26 Percutio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 04:49 blinkblue wrote:
Two TvP Questions:

1. How do I properly scout and defend against DT drops? On 2base vs 2base, I scanned, noticed he was gateway short + not producing out of robo, so I got a turret at the front of my natural, but he started dropping in DTs and splitting them all over my base. My Starport had a reactor. Do I just swap it with a tech lab on a rax and go for raven?

2. How do I beat extreme amounts of chargelots with collosi support? Is the answer simply build mass marine with enough vikings to take care of collosi? It seems ALL of my bio gets ripped apart by chargelots.

1. If possible check the amounts of units the Protoss has, especially sentries. Quick DT drops will limit the actual army size of the Protoss due to the amount of money invested in tech. This is why sentry count is important. If the Protoss has only a few sentries that means the Protoss has spent a lot of gas elsewhere.

2. Blueflame hellions do very well against Zealots, but of course they are tough to mix in unless you are meching.

Of course large amounts of bio units with good upgrades and medivacs should beat gateway units, so in that case it is more about killing the Colossi with Vikings. It can actually be beneficial to trade armies if you know you can kill several Colossi, as it will take time for the Protoss to reinforce. Colossi counts of 3-4 start to get extremely dangerous and past that it is absolutely mad how much bio they can kill.

Another thing to consider is that chargelot/colossi is terrible for defending against drops or air units in general.
Thank you, I appreciate the advice.

I seem to have a terrible time trying to count their army to see what they have, because it seems that people often have very different army comps than the next protoss, so fewer sentries doesn't necessarily mean DT/stargate/etc. I'll try to work on that, though.

Dropping vs chargelots makes a lot of sense. I'll try that.
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
June 29 2011 02:07 GMT
#4625
I've just started playing the game after not playing for a few months. I'm just stating to get into the swing of things again(though I'm still in platinum, was in diamond before )

Anyways, what is the standard for PvP atm? IN the few pro games I've seen one or both players goes blink stalker. But I would think 3 gate robo would be standard. So what is it?
Gloomzy
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia42 Posts
June 29 2011 03:04 GMT
#4626
On June 29 2011 11:07 happyness wrote:
I've just started playing the game after not playing for a few months. I'm just stating to get into the swing of things again(though I'm still in platinum, was in diamond before )

Anyways, what is the standard for PvP atm? IN the few pro games I've seen one or both players goes blink stalker. But I would think 3 gate robo would be standard. So what is it?


Standard for PvP is coinflip - 4 gate or stargate > robo (unless you sacrifice eco i.e. 10gate) > Dts > stargate/4gate.
PigglyWinks
Profile Joined May 2011
364 Posts
June 29 2011 03:09 GMT
#4627
I've just started playing SC2 and I'm having a hard time with the mechanics (I've never even played a Blizzard game before). I want to build good habits from the start, so I have a few questions about camera control!

How important is it to utilize the "Base Camera" and "Jump to last Alert" camera hotkeys? I only need to know if they are absolutely essential, or if they are useful but objectively neither superior nor inferior to other methods of camera control, or if they are generally inferior to other methods of camera control.



happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
June 29 2011 03:11 GMT
#4628
On June 29 2011 12:04 Gloomzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 11:07 happyness wrote:
I've just started playing the game after not playing for a few months. I'm just stating to get into the swing of things again(though I'm still in platinum, was in diamond before )

Anyways, what is the standard for PvP atm? IN the few pro games I've seen one or both players goes blink stalker. But I would think 3 gate robo would be standard. So what is it?


Standard for PvP is coinflip - 4 gate or stargate > robo (unless you sacrifice eco i.e. 10gate) > Dts > stargate/4gate.


Huh, that sucks. I hope it settles down to something at least somewhat standard
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
June 29 2011 03:24 GMT
#4629
I'm a bit embarassed to ask this as a platinum, but what's a decent BO for a forge fast expand vZ (on like shakuras or altar? Liquipedia has one with like a 14 nexus which just doesn't seem right.
david.oh.k
Profile Joined March 2011
United States92 Posts
June 29 2011 03:28 GMT
#4630
Will this computer run SCII on at least low with NO lag in late game and big battles? i.e. 400 lings running around or 200/200 armies fighting.
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 03:37:09
June 29 2011 03:36 GMT
#4631
On June 29 2011 12:09 PigglyWinks wrote:
I've just started playing SC2 and I'm having a hard time with the mechanics (I've never even played a Blizzard game before). I want to build good habits from the start, so I have a few questions about camera control!

How important is it to utilize the "Base Camera" and "Jump to last Alert" camera hotkeys? I only need to know if they are absolutely essential, or if they are useful but objectively neither superior nor inferior to other methods of camera control, or if they are generally inferior to other methods of camera control


Neither are essential. Base camera is useful for backspace injection and probe chronoboosting (see http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125725), and quickly jumping to your base in the early game. Other than that, base camera doesn't see much direct use.

Jump to last alert tends to not be used because alerts frequently overwrite each other, especially as the game goes on. Many people typically rebind space to something else, e.g., base camera or a general camera bind.
Hyyde
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States43 Posts
June 29 2011 04:37 GMT
#4632
What basic zergling micro is there or is it often best just to let them swarm?
JabbaDaButt
Profile Joined December 2010
United States77 Posts
June 29 2011 04:57 GMT
#4633

I've just started playing SC2 and I'm having a hard time with the mechanics (I've never even played a Blizzard game before). I want to build good habits from the start, so I have a few questions about camera control!

How important is it to utilize the "Base Camera" and "Jump to last Alert" camera hotkeys? I only need to know if they are absolutely essential, or if they are useful but objectively neither superior nor inferior to other methods of camera control, or if they are generally inferior to other methods of camera control.


Jump to last alert is unreliable. As Kambing stated already, they tend to overwrite each other, and although you want to jump to a location after hearing an alert, you could easily have been brought to one that happened right after the one of interest, but did not sound.

As a basic mechanic to get down, you should be looking at your minimap and clicking there, not only for enemy units movements, but also to click at locations of the alerts.
"Marines, the counter to Banelings." -IdrA
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
June 29 2011 05:31 GMT
#4634
How do you wall off on tal'darim alter as terran on different positions. If you can explain/pictures that would be great. I seem to lose most of my games due to a lack of wall. Or you can suggest games/replays that show smart/skill wall offs.
number one fan of marineking
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
June 29 2011 06:08 GMT
#4635
When defending early hellions what is better: speedlings+spine crawlers or roaches?

I am a high masters zerg with good mechanics but I don't have the best build orders.

I do a 14 hatch 15 pool, gas when pool is 50% build, get roach warren @50 gas then make 6 roaches as the warren finishes and go attack with the roaches. Against gas before rax hellions I have to micro queens to defend hellions and roaches to attack which I have no problem doing whatsoever. It often does damage to weaker terrans but good terrans can hold it off and be ahead.

But is there a better way? I can get shut down by a fast banshee or a bunker with 1 marauder.

Ive seen some GSL zerg's use pure speedling and 1-2 spine crawlers to defend the popular gas before rax hellions.

Are speedlings a better choice vs gas AFTER rax hellions so that ling speed will finish in time? Are speedlings overall a better choice?

Any information you have about defending hellions would be appreciated!
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
AndreiDaGiant
Profile Joined October 2010
United States394 Posts
June 29 2011 06:31 GMT
#4636
i am a terran player and i am wondering if it is worth it to put all your production on one hotkey and just tab through... it seems to me like its harder but i wonder if it is worth the change
Terran Metal for the Win
Vod.kaholic
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1052 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 06:54:22
June 29 2011 06:44 GMT
#4637
On June 29 2011 14:31 Isaac wrote:
How do you wall off on tal'darim alter as terran on different positions. If you can explain/pictures that would be great. I seem to lose most of my games due to a lack of wall. Or you can suggest games/replays that show smart/skill wall offs.


One easy way to assess any area for wall-off purposes is to turn on the "show building gird" option in gameplay, which shows you about 2-3 squares past the building you're placing so you can tell how much space there is between where you'll place the building and the nearest wall/non-buildable area.

As far as Tal'darim goes, place a depot right against the cliff at your entrance, then a rax, then a depot. This should work in any position, you just have to position it correctly against the cliff.

As for a replay, just search around: http://sc2rep.net/replays/starcraft-2-replay-z-effortmvp-vs-t-렉스남조선양민-taldarim-altar-06-23-2011

EDIT: that replay doesn't show a typical wall, instead uses 3rax to wall at the nat, not the choke to the main. Still worth checking out...

EDIT2: Here's a better replay with the kind of walloff you're looking for: http://sc2rep.net/replays/starcraft-2-replay-t-제디마인드트릭-vs-z-코카콜라-taldarim-altar-06-20-2011-0

Sorry for the long names on these files, they use korean characters for the player names.
._. \: |: /: .-. :\ :| :/ ._. They see me rolling...
Vod.kaholic
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1052 Posts
June 29 2011 07:14 GMT
#4638
On June 29 2011 13:37 Hyyde wrote:
What basic zergling micro is there or is it often best just to let them swarm?


If you want to use lings to get a good surround on an army and stop it from retreating, click the lings past the army until a single row of them are covering the retreating army's rear, then a-move. If you just a-move into a retreating army you're more likely to get kited, as the lings will trickle in to do damage a few at a time. This way you'll get more of them to start hitting at once. Abuse this when you have a numerical superiority on a smaller army with no method of retreat such as non-burrow roaches, gateway units without blink or lots of FFs, terran bio without medivacs or stim).

Um, other basic micro would involve splitting before an engagement against splash units (banelings, hellions, tanks, colossi). Specifically, against banelings, pull back your lings from the banes and engage the banes with only a few lings at a time while fending off his lings and moving your banes around. Feel free to hold position so your entire ling army doesn't aggro a baneling and die.

Against hellions, never engage them in a line or a clump. Try to maintain a nice spread and get a surround on the hellions. Fighting in small chokes where your lings can bunch up against a large number of hellions (4+) all firing in a single line is disastrous and should be avoided. Engaging them in open spaces where your greater speed can get you a surround is key.

Against colossi it's pretty much the same, but you're most likely going to be fighting colossi AND forcefields with lings, which do terribly without infestor support. This is why you usually see hydra/roach/corruptor against colossus, but the ling/infestor strat can work very well too thanks to fungals, neural parasite, and ling speed and DPS.
._. \: |: /: .-. :\ :| :/ ._. They see me rolling...
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 07:32:00
June 29 2011 07:31 GMT
#4639
On June 29 2011 15:08 TheGreenMachine wrote:
When defending early hellions what is better: speedlings+spine crawlers or roaches?

I am a high masters zerg with good mechanics but I don't have the best build orders.

I do a 14 hatch 15 pool, gas when pool is 50% build, get roach warren @50 gas then make 6 roaches as the warren finishes and go attack with the roaches. Against gas before rax hellions I have to micro queens to defend hellions and roaches to attack which I have no problem doing whatsoever. It often does damage to weaker terrans but good terrans can hold it off and be ahead.

But is there a better way? I can get shut down by a fast banshee or a bunker with 1 marauder.

Ive seen some GSL zerg's use pure speedling and 1-2 spine crawlers to defend the popular gas before rax hellions.

Are speedlings a better choice vs gas AFTER rax hellions so that ling speed will finish in time? Are speedlings overall a better choice?

Any information you have about defending hellions would be appreciated!


There are three things to guide whether to go for roaches or not:
1) Is the entry point of the hellions open?
2) Is he trying to kill you with them? Or simply trying to assert map control?
3) Do you want your third as the terran takes his/her natural?
The more 'yes' that is in the answers to questions 1, 3 and the first part of 2 is the more likelihood that you will need roaches. For example: On a map like shakuras where there is a double ramp outside your natural, you can basically wall it off with spines, evo chambers, and queens to defend so you will be 100% safe against harass that is not supported by a medivac. This will allow you to go strait for your spire without sacrificing any gas for anything, making your mid-game mutalisk force much more potent. However, say you are on metalopolis close air positions. This would mean that taking your third is going to be rather easy, so you will likely want to go for it before lair as your opponent is landing the orbital. This, combined with the open natural, means that you will need something that can zone territory better than spine crawlers and queens, and with the blue flame becoming ever so more popular a raw speedling defense will not be enough to cover 2 open bases.
More about the second point: basically if your opponent is just going for 4-6 hellions on one reactor-fact then delaying mutas for roaches is kind-of a waste. There are, however, some completely ridiculous 2fact builds that will pump a completely stupid number of hellions at you, in this case you are fine going with roaches because defending the attack without damage will put you ridiculously far ahead.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
June 29 2011 07:34 GMT
#4640
On June 29 2011 16:14 Vod.kaholic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 13:37 Hyyde wrote:
What basic zergling micro is there or is it often best just to let them swarm?


If you want to use lings to get a good surround on an army and stop it from retreating, click the lings past the army until a single row of them are covering the retreating army's rear, then a-move. If you just a-move into a retreating army you're more likely to get kited, as the lings will trickle in to do damage a few at a time. This way you'll get more of them to start hitting at once. Abuse this when you have a numerical superiority on a smaller army with no method of retreat such as non-burrow roaches, gateway units without blink or lots of FFs, terran bio without medivacs or stim).

Um, other basic micro would involve splitting before an engagement against splash units (banelings, hellions, tanks, colossi). Specifically, against banelings, pull back your lings from the banes and engage the banes with only a few lings at a time while fending off his lings and moving your banes around. Feel free to hold position so your entire ling army doesn't aggro a baneling and die.

Against hellions, never engage them in a line or a clump. Try to maintain a nice spread and get a surround on the hellions. Fighting in small chokes where your lings can bunch up against a large number of hellions (4+) all firing in a single line is disastrous and should be avoided. Engaging them in open spaces where your greater speed can get you a surround is key.

Against colossi it's pretty much the same, but you're most likely going to be fighting colossi AND forcefields with lings, which do terribly without infestor support. This is why you usually see hydra/roach/corruptor against colossus, but the ling/infestor strat can work very well too thanks to fungals, neural parasite, and ling speed and DPS.

I'd like to add that pull-back micro can be effective against melee units, namely in ZvZ. When a ling gets to low HP, pull it about a hex or so back and the AI on the opponent's unit will target a different zergling, causing each of yours to do damage for longer. Think of it as blink micro against melee units.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings136
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 269
BeSt 220
soO 49
sorry 44
Mind 27
Terrorterran 19
Bale 18
Noble 10
yabsab 7
ZergMaN 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1003
League of Legends
JimRising 712
Counter-Strike
taco 397
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King149
Other Games
summit1g9711
Maynarde194
RuFF_SC2120
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 115
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Rush939
• Stunt346
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 51m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.