• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10505 users

[G] How To Stop A 6 Pool ZvP - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
September 29 2010 14:44 GMT
#181
On September 29 2010 23:39 Goobus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 23:32 Aylear wrote:
On September 24 2010 10:12 Goobus wrote:
Secondly, I've uploaded new replays that reflects an improved build order that involves chronoboosting out 2 probes before putting down the forge. As you can see in the replay, it works quite well.


The second replay is of the build failing. Might want to fix that.


Ah let me fix that when I get home. I might've uploaded the one where Fingo messes up the build. xD Just goes to show how many people watch the replays. When I first posted this, I accidentally uploaded one of my replays from the beta (which, needless to say, could not be opened) and nobody said a thing =P


Yep, that's the one. He messed it up, said "go again zzz sry" and the replay ends.

Glad I could be of help.
TL+ Member
Merlinius
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
September 29 2010 14:45 GMT
#182
On September 29 2010 05:30 Skrag wrote:
Ok, so I'd like to generate a series of replays to put this to rest once and for all. I'm looking for a high level zerg player with really good micro skills (macro is obviously irrelevant for 6pooling) to 6pool me in a series of games, after which the replays will be posted.

I'm only a mid-level diamond random player who is having trouble breaking the 1k point mark, but I'm confident that with a little practice, I can achieve a 100% winrate against a 6pool, without modifying my normal 9pylon 13gate build before the point that I scout the 6pool, or the lings get to my base, depending on whether it's a 2 player or a 4 player map.

If I end up getting crushed and admitting defeat, I'll eat as much crow as is necessary, and still post the replay series as an example of how the 6 pool really does crush mid-level diamond players even if they think they know what to do, but I've seen a replay of Huk losing to Machine, and Inca losing to Cool, and to be perfectly honest, despite the fact that Huk and Inca are obviously WAAAAAAAAY better than me, I don't believe I would have lost either game in their spot, because I *always* double-power my gate, and it would only have been unpowered for the short amount of time that it takes for the second pylon to finish.

PM me if you're interested, or look me up on battle.net, Skrag.133


I'd really love to see those replays

Any any other 6 pool replays as well.
Meldrath
Profile Joined June 2010
United States620 Posts
September 29 2010 14:47 GMT
#183
On September 24 2010 10:20 Goobus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 10:19 tru_power22 wrote:
Or you could micro your probes, try dropping a 13 gate at the ramp and when you see the zerlings coming pull workers to block the choke and click the minerals to bring them back if they get to low. Keep reinforcing till your zealot finishes.


That results in far too many probe losses =\ This way is the cleanest way we found to do it.

a probe off the mineral line is pretty horrible becuase its minerals invested thats not doing its job. a probe not harvesting is tantamount to a dead probe You would want to minimize time spent fighting lings/being a wall of probe
slap me I must be dreaming another "imba" arugment! fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
TheGreatWhiteHope_
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States335 Posts
September 29 2010 14:50 GMT
#184
How about you micro?
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
September 29 2010 18:58 GMT
#185
On September 29 2010 16:31 Goobus wrote:
For those who think you can do a "normal build" vs. a 6 pool, Fingo and I just tested a 6 pool against a 12 gate. The results weren't even close. 6 pool beats 12 gate on steppes unless the zerg screws up.


Reps please.

You keep making this claim, without backing it up.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 19:05:11
September 29 2010 19:04 GMT
#186
On September 29 2010 23:45 Merlinius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 05:30 Skrag wrote:
Ok, so I'd like to generate a series of replays to put this to rest once and for all. I'm looking for a high level zerg player with really good micro skills (macro is obviously irrelevant for 6pooling) to 6pool me in a series of games, after which the replays will be posted.

I'm only a mid-level diamond random player who is having trouble breaking the 1k point mark, but I'm confident that with a little practice, I can achieve a 100% winrate against a 6pool, without modifying my normal 9pylon 13gate build before the point that I scout the 6pool, or the lings get to my base, depending on whether it's a 2 player or a 4 player map.

If I end up getting crushed and admitting defeat, I'll eat as much crow as is necessary, and still post the replay series as an example of how the 6 pool really does crush mid-level diamond players even if they think they know what to do, but I've seen a replay of Huk losing to Machine, and Inca losing to Cool, and to be perfectly honest, despite the fact that Huk and Inca are obviously WAAAAAAAAY better than me, I don't believe I would have lost either game in their spot, because I *always* double-power my gate, and it would only have been unpowered for the short amount of time that it takes for the second pylon to finish.

PM me if you're interested, or look me up on battle.net, Skrag.133


I'd really love to see those replays

Any any other 6 pool replays as well.


I'd really love to make those replays, but so far nobody has taken me up on it. And despite multiple requests, the OP has failed to post replays of games where they failed to defend, you know, those games that they're using to claim it's impossible to hold off without walling? At this point, I can only assume they're not posting the reps because they know how easy it will be to pick them apart.

So, I'll ask again. If you think you can kill me a significant percentage of the time with a 6pool, lets do it.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
September 29 2010 19:11 GMT
#187
On September 29 2010 20:36 TOMNGAI wrote:
All right, I specifically started my account to set some things straight in this thread.

I've tested the hell out of this. I'm one of the few people here that dont need to watch the replays.

For anyone talking about how a 6-pool is just 6 lings, you don't know exactly what youre talking about. A real deal 6-pool starts out with 6 lings, then at 12 second intervals (whatever larve is) is 8 to 10. Then if any of the lings die, sets keep coming. The 6 pool were looking to reliably stop isnt the easy to defend one. The whole 6 lings die and its over garbage. This is ignoring that even 6 lings cant do enough damage to justify it.


Nobody's claiming a 6pool is just 6 lings. But if you kill those first 6 with your zealot and enough probes intact, you've won the game. End of story. 1 zealot at a time is better than 2-4 lings at a time, and once the protoss starts to recover, it should be 2 zealots at a time very quickly.


When me and some friends first got the game we 6-pooled people and we did it mostly at a solid 10 supply for good portion of it. If you think you can reliably stop that (1v1 not team games) with workers and 1 zealot at a time whatever. That info is just for you guys that think theres some rule to 6 pooling where you only make 6 lings, ignoring the extra two sets which arrive in time to fight your workers. then if any of them die, the more that come asap. Not going to get into how even more lings can make it out with the extractor trick.


Unless you fail to double-power your gateway, any lings past the first 6 are also going to have to deal with a zealot.

Seriously, if you think you can beat me repeatedly with a 6pool while I'm doing a normal build, then lets do it. One of the two of us will have to eat a little crow at the end of it, but I'm ok with that possibility.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
TOMNGAI
Profile Joined September 2010
United States16 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 19:57:35
September 29 2010 19:54 GMT
#188
IF you kill the 6 lings with a zealot and enough probes intact.

Yeah IF. Do you know when a zealot comes out in a regular build/ when 6-pool lings arrive at your ramp and then at the nexus? Tell me some times if you want. Even before the patch this was a problem. Zealot at 12 and 13 gate comes pretty damn late, If you do 12 or 13 gate you're going to have problems. When you figure out even with 5 extra sc seconds before the patch it was a problem, youd realize the specific solution isnt the zealot.

Not talking about winning with that first amount everytime, but yeah this "normal build" if attacked by the real lamer cheese way will take enough losses to justify doing something else. Considering the best micro you could have just isnt going to work everytime with the mount of losses hoped for.

This isnt about being stubborn and ignoring a problem. Its about scouting what the opponent is doing and reacting in a specific way that guarantees results. If you think your regular build and fighting the rush your way is going to not be a coin toss, go get a friend and tell him to set his rally point and spam lings. If he has half any idea how to control them, and when to attack a building and or something else, youll get the idea. Got to do it a lot of times to get the facts, get a decent friend.

I've took the time and tested this enough before posting so I dont need to spend anymore time on this. Stop asking for replays if you don't want to believe it. You go test it, and you figure it out.

Fingo
Profile Joined July 2010
34 Posts
September 29 2010 19:59 GMT
#189
On September 30 2010 04:04 Skrag wrote:
I'd really love to make those replays, but so far nobody has taken me up on it. And despite multiple requests, the OP has failed to post replays of games where they failed to defend, you know, those games that they're using to claim it's impossible to hold off without walling? At this point, I can only assume they're not posting the reps because they know how easy it will be to pick them apart.

So, I'll ask again. If you think you can kill me a significant percentage of the time with a 6pool, lets do it.

We haven't posted those replays because they aren't relevant. Yes, it is possible to hold a 6 pool with a 10 gate and, to a lesser extent, with a 12 gate. You may even be able to hold it the majority of the time after some practice (although 12 gate is dubious, on steps at least). The point at issue is that you're forced into playing a dangerous micro game. Lings will often get into your base, hell will break lose, and you may very well lose. This build forgoes the risk and puts you significantly ahead.

As to your personal challenge, what's the point? I'm satisfied with the pro players who have recently lost to 6 pools using standard builds to know that micro and probes isn't always sufficient. I don't need to beat you.
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 21:24:22
September 29 2010 21:22 GMT
#190
On September 30 2010 04:59 Fingo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 04:04 Skrag wrote:
I'd really love to make those replays, but so far nobody has taken me up on it. And despite multiple requests, the OP has failed to post replays of games where they failed to defend, you know, those games that they're using to claim it's impossible to hold off without walling? At this point, I can only assume they're not posting the reps because they know how easy it will be to pick them apart.

So, I'll ask again. If you think you can kill me a significant percentage of the time with a 6pool, lets do it.

We haven't posted those replays because they aren't relevant.


Yes, they are relevant, or I wouldn't be asking for them. I'm quite convinced that if you did post one, there would be very simple things that could be pointed out that were done incorrectly, leading to the zerg winning. Post one. What do you have to lose, if I'm wrong.

As to your personal challenge, what's the point? I'm satisfied with the pro players who have recently lost to 6 pools using standard builds to know that micro and probes isn't always sufficient. I don't need to beat you.


I'm not satisfied with those pro games, because I've seen HuK and Inca both lose because THEY DIDN'T RESPOND CORRECTLY.

In both of those games, they lost because they didn't double-power the gate. There are at least 2 other things Inca could have done differently that would almost certainly have resulted in a win, and Huk put down a useless second gateway instead of a second pylon.

Yes, I said it. Two pro players lost against a 6 pool because they weren't properly prepared for it.

Put me in my place and prove me wrong. Or at the very least, stop making claims while being completely unwilling to show any proof of those claims.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
September 29 2010 21:30 GMT
#191
Hell, I'll even just throw it all out there.

I believe I could have won the game that Inca lost against Cool/FruitDealer. Feel free to track Cool down and have him 6 pool me in a series of games. After a practice game or two, I truly believe that I would beat him every single game, or at the very least demonstrate that it's so close that a better player than me (Huk or Inca for example) would be able to win 100% simply by not letting their gate get depowered.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
Merlinius
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 22:01:23
September 29 2010 22:00 GMT
#192
In this video you see Dimaga 6 pooling Kiwikaki (with success):



It's sad to see that even Kiwikaki can't deal with it.
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 22:28:11
September 29 2010 22:26 GMT
#193
It's really hard to see timings from that replay, since the commentator focused on the zerg base until after the zerglings were already attacking, but it appears he went forge first, and built a gateway before building any cannons.

When he did place cannons, the placement forced him to fight in the mineral line, with 2 cannons blocking off space as well. Enclosed spaces massively favor the lings. If you fight in your mineral line with all your probes, you will lose them all. Add the extra blockage from the cannons, and the zerglings are, of course, going to rape your probes, which is exactly what happened.

It's entirely possible that better cannon placement, that didn't force the probes to fight in small enclosed spaces, would have made it possible to hold the attack off. In particular, placing the cannons directly against the nexus, spaced a little further out, so that the lings couldn't get a full surround on them, and allowing the probes to protect them better, might have worked.

I'd be more than happy to test that, if anybody is willing.

At best, this replay shows that forge-gateway is not a stable build against zerg because it insta-loses to a 6pool.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
TheDna
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany577 Posts
September 29 2010 22:31 GMT
#194
Its pretty funny to see how unable alot are to defend a 6 pool. They forget how low eco and allin the build is and think loosing probes vs it is a problem. Its pretty hilarious..
Merlinius
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
September 29 2010 22:45 GMT
#195
Unfortunately I'm on the EU server (and my micro is bad anyways). Otherwise I would test it with you.

Don't get me wrong, I know that your strategy will fend off a 6 pool if executed correctly. When I tested this with my practice partner, he was able to defend with his probes 100% of the time against my 6 pool. But he always builds his pylon + gateway right at his nexus, so that the probes are a bit better protected and he can defend his pylon more easily. But personally I like walling-off in order to protect myself from other early aggression builds (like speedling rushes etc.).

It's just that I mess up too often when trying to defend this and it would be nice to see the defense executed properly in a replay. I absolutely believe that your strategy is optimal given sufficient micro. But seeing even pros mess it up this frequently makes me wonder if I should just opt for the easy route (like OP's wall-in) instead of trying the theoretically perfect way and losing 80% of the time.
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 22:58:13
September 29 2010 22:57 GMT
#196
Ok, I just found the replay for that Dimaga vs KiwiKaki game. The forge and wallin at the bottom of the ramp were actually *in response* to seeing the 6pool, and didn't go down til 16 supply, which seems maybe a little excessively greedy.

KiwiKaki tried to get away with a little more than maybe he should have, chronoboosting up to 15 probes before he even considered putting another building down, and even then, he was very late in putting a building down. He spotted the 6pool at He had enough minerals to build a gateway or a forge at 1:59, scouted the 6pool at 2:08, but didn't actually place the forge until 2:19, with a surplus of 120 minerals.

If he had placed a gate at 1:59, (which, at 15 supply, is very late by typical standards, although I won't pretend to know what he was trying to do), it would have finished slightly after the zerglings got there, leaving him in the more familiar situation of either fighting in the open or delaying for a zealot.

And if he was actually planning on forge first for some reason, 20 seconds would have made a *world* of difference.

Guess what? Pros fuckup sometimes too, and greediness can, and does, cause losses against rushes. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary here.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
cyrusdm
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada55 Posts
September 30 2010 00:18 GMT
#197
On September 29 2010 04:20 haflo wrote:
he constantly manage to avoid getting Surround with impossible odds


how exactly does 6 zerglings get a surround on 12 probes?

12 probes beat 6 zerglings in a fight given equal micro. Inca handled it wrong. He's a fantastic player...a lot better than me thats for sure - but that doesn't mean he can't make mistakes, and he made one.
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-30 01:18:11
September 30 2010 00:55 GMT
#198
I got some reps. My opponent is not a zerg player, but is a 1450-ish diamond terran player, and has pretty good micro. I, on the other hand, am a random player who is having trouble breaking the 1k mark on the ladder.

A couple notes: I'm not a top notch player by any means. My micro and macro are both lacking, and it shows in these replays. Yet I still win pretty convincingly.

First, a replay of me doing the same ultra-greedy and slow response that Kiwikaki did against Dimaga, but with better cannon placement. Having the cannons against the nexus and closer to the edge allows me to protect them better, without having to fight in the narrow spaces created by the mineral line. It doesn't play out exactly the same way as the kiwikaki game, for example the gateway doesn't actually go down, but I think it shows that you can be ridiculously late, and still manage to hold. This one shows pretty clearly how well probes do against lings when they're out in the open, as opposed to fighting in narrow corridors.

http://screplays.com/replays/skrag/10295

Second, a more standard defense on steppes. I lose more probes than I should, and my gateway even gets unpowered at one point, because I suck, but I don't think I ever drop below 11 probes to his 7 drones.

http://screplays.com/replays/skrag/10297

Finally, just for giggles, a total all-in on steppes, including his drones. I was not expecting him to do this, and he may have been able to win if he'd focused on pylons before gateways, I'm not sure. Obviously, if you win the fight and have even one worker left, you win.

http://screplays.com/replays/skrag/10299

I got all the broad strokes right, but if you notice all the little things I could have done better (which presumably a pro player would be doing much better than me), I don't think it's even close.

BTW, the steppes replays are of me doing a 13gate, which is my standard protoss build. 12 gate would have a slightly easier time, and 10pylon/11gate would absolutely crush it. (see the most recent Dimaga vs Kiwikaki KOTH showmatch, where dimaga tries to 6pool Kiwi again and gets crushed. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=155154 I don't remember which game, sorry)
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
Merlinius
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
September 30 2010 01:40 GMT
#199
Thank you for the replays!

Btw., in the second replay (Steppes of War, without drone attack) I noticed a bug. When you cancel the assimilator, the replay software counts it as Units Lost - 75 Resources. Not sure but I don't think that's intentional.

Still you lost 10 or 11 probes in this replay. Of course, it's possible to survive with smaller losses, but 11 probes is significantly more than 1-3 like some people were arguing in this thread. I'm not doubting that you can lose less (even < 3) but it shows just how hard it is and it's not a safe win by any means. If the Zerg had macro'd at some point and built a queen and some more drones, you would not have been ahead necessarily. He had enough money for this.
Skrag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States643 Posts
September 30 2010 01:58 GMT
#200
On September 30 2010 10:40 Merlinius wrote:
Thank you for the replays!

Btw., in the second replay (Steppes of War, without drone attack) I noticed a bug. When you cancel the assimilator, the replay software counts it as Units Lost - 75 Resources. Not sure but I don't think that's intentional.

Still you lost 10 or 11 probes in this replay. Of course, it's possible to survive with smaller losses, but 11 probes is significantly more than 1-3 like some people were arguing in this thread. I'm not doubting that you can lose less (even < 3) but it shows just how hard it is and it's not a safe win by any means. If the Zerg had macro'd at some point and built a queen and some more drones, you would not have been ahead necessarily. He had enough money for this.


The total number of probes lost is irrelevant, as long as you stay far enough ahead that if the pressure comes off, you have a significant income advantage. It's also important to note that in the steppes replay without his drones attacking, I was able to leave workers on minerals and still hold.

If they're attacking pylons, you don't need to bring all your workers, and if they try to attack workers instead, fighting them in the open with all of your workers makes for very few losses, as shown in the first replay where I was just trying to delay until cannons got up.

And IMO, it is a totally safe win. We played quite a few more games than this, the steppes replay I ended up posting is just the one where he did the most damage, and if you watch the replay, there are a lot of spots where I'm playing pretty poorly.

The complete all-in with drones could have gone either way, I'm honestly not sure what the best way to handle that is.

The first attempt to reproduce the Kiwikaki vs Dimaga game, I did lose, but it was because I made a *really* bad mistake. I had all my probes selected, and was going to place a pylon, so the build menu was up, but needed to attack to save a cannon, and didn't cancel the build menu first, so rather than actually attacking, my probes were just moving, and I ended up losing both cannons before figuring out why the hell my probes weren't attacking when I told them to.

Other than those two games, I don't think I was ever in danger of losing, including one game where I only got one zealot out before he took down both my pylons.
"Just go *@#$ing kill him!" -- Day[9] "Thanks for being a jackass though! Enjoy your time on the forums!" - Artosis
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
Sea.KH 58
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Aegong 28
Shine 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Free 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3733
qojqva1677
Dendi1041
420jenkins2
League of Legends
Reynor96
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1437
x6flipin320
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2135
B2W.Neo758
XBOCT361
DeMusliM200
Livibee180
Mlord165
XaKoH 156
Liquid`LucifroN114
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King110
QueenE84
Chillindude13
Railgan11
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
30m
Stellar Fest
30m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 30m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.