• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11729 users

[G] 5 Roach Rush: early game without the all-in - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 41 Next All
Tergeron
Profile Joined February 2010
United States66 Posts
August 27 2010 02:29 GMT
#361
This build has pretty much broken PvZ in Zergs favor. Not because you can break the ramp and just win right there, but because it puts the zerg ahead so much that protoss struggles to get even.
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” -Confucius
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
August 27 2010 02:47 GMT
#362
On August 27 2010 11:29 Tergeron wrote:
This build has pretty much broken PvZ in Zergs favor. Not because you can break the ramp and just win right there, but because it puts the zerg ahead so much that protoss struggles to get even.


it hasnt broken the matchup, it has given an opening to zerg that the other players must react to, meaning if you dont scout and we choose to use it, and you want to play aggressor you'll be eating it.

finally the other races must now scout zerg early enough to see whether we pool before gas (5rr build) gas before pool (ling build) or pool hatch finally zerg has some sort of proactive opening other races must be aware of.

especially T players. no longer can they sit back and not be afraid of what coming, they have to make sure they wont have roaches at their door.
Forever ZeNEX.
SoFFacet
Profile Joined March 2010
United States101 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 02:56:36
August 27 2010 02:51 GMT
#363
On August 27 2010 06:27 Newti wrote:
Haha no
Rax + Fact Wall off is nowhere near enough to stop 5RR.
I think its this replay where I play vs a Terran doing it:
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/64903-1v1-terran-zerg-steppes-of-war

To be safe you either need bunkers or an extra Marauder.
Also you cant me sure the Zerg doesn't FE when he kills your scv @ exe with 2 lings and a drone... sure, you can scan but..


I see. My practice partner and I tried this several times today, making sure Terran never cheated by doing stuff out of the ordinary until he actually scouted that something was up (and not scouting differently than normal either). Typically the first hellion would find the Roaches headed to the Terran base, Terran would pull 5 SCVs to build a bunker and repair the wall (used 2 depot 1 rax). Terran held the line each time.

This build does however seem wicked good vs Protoss, especially with that gas steal.


On August 27 2010 11:47 TyrantPotato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 11:29 Tergeron wrote:
This build has pretty much broken PvZ in Zergs favor. Not because you can break the ramp and just win right there, but because it puts the zerg ahead so much that protoss struggles to get even.


it hasnt broken the matchup, it has given an opening to zerg that the other players must react to, meaning if you dont scout and we choose to use it, and you want to play aggressor you'll be eating it.

finally the other races must now scout zerg early enough to see whether we pool before gas (5rr build) gas before pool (ling build) or pool hatch finally zerg has some sort of proactive opening other races must be aware of.

especially T players. no longer can they sit back and not be afraid of what coming, they have to make sure they wont have roaches at their door.


I wouldn't really agree that merely seeing the order of the gas and pool guarantees you knowledge of the Zerg build. The two orders are certainly optimal for different things, but all in all they are only different by 1-2 Drones. Once the scout is chased away Zerg can always choose to switch to the technically less efficient strategy, but it will still work if his opponent read too much into the order that he scouted. For example if Terran thinks he scouts lings, he will believe himself safe behind the wall and might skimp Marines. If the Zerg goes Roaches then yes they will arrive a few seconds later than they would in an optimized Roach order, but if they arrive and Terran only has ~2 Marines, its gg.
Gecko
Profile Joined August 2010
United States519 Posts
August 27 2010 04:10 GMT
#364
I play toss and i can see how a well played 1gate stargate could wreck this, Fast gas/no expand screams 1base muta or a roach push to me and i respond with VRs and follow up with phoenixes or more VRs depending on what happens. Responding with a second queen when you see a stargate will save you if that happens.

That being said, i think this still could kill someone who is attempting to harass or be cheesy. 2gate rushes, hellions, or reapers would get owned by this hardcore in good hands. It also seems to hit at a time where people going 4gate or some other timing push have very few units. I offrace zerg so i will check this out more.
EliteAzn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States661 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 04:20:09
August 27 2010 04:19 GMT
#365
I have tried this twice against Very Hard ai. I'm just curious why this build doesn't work against extreme aggression. First game (timing wasn't perfect, but still), I went against a non-wall 2 gate core , and encountered 5 zealots, 2 stalkers. Yeah, wasn't going to break through that. Second game (timing was a lot better, followed the order step by step), played against a terran (haven't looked at replay exactly), but ran into mass rines, believe it was like ~10-12 rines. Both games were on blistering, so I don't know what's going on.

Would appreciate if OP would answer ...and please try it before commenting...

(Diamond ~600 player (not enough games obviously), Using build strictly for BS vs. P, I usually FE the other maps...Back door = no fun)

I believe the Very Hard AI does not receive any resource bonuses, but I may be wrong...

(Tried uploading replays to gamereplays, but they hate vs. ai replays)
(╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻ High Five! _o /\ o_
P00RKID
Profile Joined December 2009
United States424 Posts
August 27 2010 04:27 GMT
#366
I did this once vs a 4gate on scrapstation, and i faced 3 zealot and a stalker at the xelnaga tower, as he moved to meet me there. After i killed off his zealots and stalker, i think i lost 1, or maybe just low health on them, and by the time I got to the ramp, 2 sentries and forcefield blocked ramp. Now I don't think I gas stole that game, so that might have helped, but if a P sees this, they can slow down your roaches with zealots before you get to their door. At least on scrap station. Then I was pushed back and lost to 4gate stalker sentry.

Other than that game, the 5RR still performs really well, just some maps, and some players know how to respond very well to it.
"Does your butt hurt? 'cause you fell from heaven once the cast was over?" Artosis
Zibitee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States39 Posts
August 27 2010 04:32 GMT
#367
I've been trying out this build since yesterday and I must say....
I LOVEEEE the fact that this build gives zerg early threat against his opposition!

However, I've had trouble pulling this strategy off on Steppes of War against protoss players who 2-gate in front of their natural expansion. By the time their first zealot + a probe gets to your base for aggression, you'll have your 2 zerglings, queen in production, and roach warren in production. This means that:

1) Drones are going to either get hurt or pulled off of mining, delaying your roaches from coming out
2) Your roaches (however many you end up getting due to resource constrictions) will come out when the protoss player already has 3-4 zealots in your base
3) When you do fight off the zealot aggression, he'll probably have a wall and a cannon behind it, usually just out of range of your roaches =/
4) Unless you decide to skip the zerglings that usually follow the 5 roach attack, you will be behind in harvester count

So I was wondering if there are any replays around as to how you can fend off the early 2gate wall-off specifically on the map steppes of war. I did watch most of the replays including the Protoss FE on steppes of war (which was a bad example because the protoss player didn't block off his wall and just let your roaches run in!), but maybe I missed it , maybe I didn't. Either way, what are your tips?
SSSKKKRRRRISSSSSSHHHH <--- zerg sounds
P00RKID
Profile Joined December 2009
United States424 Posts
August 27 2010 04:52 GMT
#368
@ Zibitee: I think maybe delaying the roach warren a tad to get a spine crawler would be worth it. If they attack with 1-2 zealots, it can hold them at bay, until they get about 5 zealots, when they usualy push back in, the roaches i think would be finishing then? Not certain.
"Does your butt hurt? 'cause you fell from heaven once the cast was over?" Artosis
IamOBESE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States134 Posts
August 27 2010 04:53 GMT
#369
On August 27 2010 13:19 EliteAzn wrote:
I have tried this twice against Very Hard ai. I'm just curious why this build doesn't work against extreme aggression. First game (timing wasn't perfect, but still), I went against a non-wall 2 gate core , and encountered 5 zealots, 2 stalkers. Yeah, wasn't going to break through that. Second game (timing was a lot better, followed the order step by step), played against a terran (haven't looked at replay exactly), but ran into mass rines, believe it was like ~10-12 rines. Both games were on blistering, so I don't know what's going on.

Would appreciate if OP would answer ...and please try it before commenting...

(Diamond ~600 player (not enough games obviously), Using build strictly for BS vs. P, I usually FE the other maps...Back door = no fun)

I believe the Very Hard AI does not receive any resource bonuses, but I may be wrong...

(Tried uploading replays to gamereplays, but they hate vs. ai replays)



Very Hard AI gets a resource bonus of +1 each, thats why you are failing.
EliteAzn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States661 Posts
August 27 2010 05:28 GMT
#370
On August 27 2010 13:53 Oconomist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 13:19 EliteAzn wrote:
I have tried this twice against Very Hard ai. I'm just curious why this build doesn't work against extreme aggression. First game (timing wasn't perfect, but still), I went against a non-wall 2 gate core , and encountered 5 zealots, 2 stalkers. Yeah, wasn't going to break through that. Second game (timing was a lot better, followed the order step by step), played against a terran (haven't looked at replay exactly), but ran into mass rines, believe it was like ~10-12 rines. Both games were on blistering, so I don't know what's going on.

Would appreciate if OP would answer ...and please try it before commenting...

(Diamond ~600 player (not enough games obviously), Using build strictly for BS vs. P, I usually FE the other maps...Back door = no fun)

I believe the Very Hard AI does not receive any resource bonuses, but I may be wrong...

(Tried uploading replays to gamereplays, but they hate vs. ai replays)



Very Hard AI gets a resource bonus of +1 each, thats why you are failing.


Are you sure you're not mistaking Very hard with Insane? Or is Insane 2+?
(╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻ High Five! _o /\ o_
IamOBESE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States134 Posts
August 27 2010 05:31 GMT
#371
On August 27 2010 14:28 EliteAzn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 13:53 Oconomist wrote:
On August 27 2010 13:19 EliteAzn wrote:
I have tried this twice against Very Hard ai. I'm just curious why this build doesn't work against extreme aggression. First game (timing wasn't perfect, but still), I went against a non-wall 2 gate core , and encountered 5 zealots, 2 stalkers. Yeah, wasn't going to break through that. Second game (timing was a lot better, followed the order step by step), played against a terran (haven't looked at replay exactly), but ran into mass rines, believe it was like ~10-12 rines. Both games were on blistering, so I don't know what's going on.

Would appreciate if OP would answer ...and please try it before commenting...

(Diamond ~600 player (not enough games obviously), Using build strictly for BS vs. P, I usually FE the other maps...Back door = no fun)

I believe the Very Hard AI does not receive any resource bonuses, but I may be wrong...

(Tried uploading replays to gamereplays, but they hate vs. ai replays)



Very Hard AI gets a resource bonus of +1 each, thats why you are failing.


Are you sure you're not mistaking Very hard with Insane? Or is Insane 2+?


insane is +2
SaikOuLighT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada742 Posts
August 27 2010 05:44 GMT
#372
I really like this build vs T, but not so much vs P. I've been beating hellion/reaper openings easily with this build, but its true that a marauder opening will fuck this up if you rush. I would only consider this build vs P if they go 2gate and don't get an early cybercore, because most toss usually transition to stalkers after their first 5 zealots or so with 2 gate.
Zibitee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States39 Posts
August 27 2010 05:46 GMT
#373
On August 27 2010 13:52 P00RKID wrote:
@ Zibitee: I think maybe delaying the roach warren a tad to get a spine crawler would be worth it. If they attack with 1-2 zealots, it can hold them at bay, until they get about 5 zealots, when they usualy push back in, the roaches i think would be finishing then? Not certain.


Yeah, that would be the proper response. I guess planting a spine crawler when I see two forward gateways would be a good idea. Anyone else have input?
SSSKKKRRRRISSSSSSHHHH <--- zerg sounds
Ineluctable
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada68 Posts
August 27 2010 05:47 GMT
#374
Has anyone extensively tried this ZVZ? Seems like it could be interesting vs the usual ling bling play?
woolly
Profile Joined May 2010
United States56 Posts
August 27 2010 06:02 GMT
#375
On August 27 2010 14:46 Zibitee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 13:52 P00RKID wrote:
@ Zibitee: I think maybe delaying the roach warren a tad to get a spine crawler would be worth it. If they attack with 1-2 zealots, it can hold them at bay, until they get about 5 zealots, when they usualy push back in, the roaches i think would be finishing then? Not certain.


Yeah, that would be the proper response. I guess planting a spine crawler when I see two forward gateways would be a good idea. Anyone else have input?


If you plant a spine crawler, the timing of the build is completely messed up, which is why it succeeds in the first place.
P00RKID
Profile Joined December 2009
United States424 Posts
August 27 2010 06:29 GMT
#376
@woolly: But it doesn't succeed when the roaches are not out yet, and you have zealots killing drones.

With the 5RR, when the first 5 roaches pop, you generally have about 75-100ish gas built up to use on ling speed. If you scout the forward 2gate (not proxy but by the expo) then you can afford to delay ling speed by taking drones out of gas (or not putting them in yet, or delaying extractor, depends on scout timing). With the extra minerals, you build the spine crawler, put drones back on gas, and should still have the 5 roaches out at the normal time, with the only difference being that you won't have ling speed started right after they spawn out.

My suggestion if the build works out is continuing roach production if you see them build up zealots on 2gate, like 5+ zlots. After you reinforce 5roaches with about 3-4 more roaches, ling speed and lings follow through, or drone up depending on the situation.

How does that sound, Zibitee?
"Does your butt hurt? 'cause you fell from heaven once the cast was over?" Artosis
Lane
Profile Joined July 2010
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 08:28:11
August 27 2010 08:26 GMT
#377
I went 21-5 today so far, after reading this thread. Went from 540pts to 823pts

But I can't get it to work in ZvZ. Still gotta do ling+muta.
Umpteen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1570 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 08:47:35
August 27 2010 08:43 GMT
#378
On August 27 2010 11:02 RampancyTW wrote:
Oops! Haven't played in a day and was thinking like an idiot. Yes, I'm going off the first round of larva and not the second.

Doesn't really change my point though: since my queen comes at the same time, my larva pop at the same time, and I have enough gas when my larva pop to make 5 roaches. 13/13 will always net you extra gas, 13/12 is absolutely unnecessary. I did 13/13 a few times and hit 228 (total) gas way early each time which is why I started going for the later gas again.

My RW and larva are popping at the same time as yours, with the necessary gas. Something's off with what you're doing.


This is really weird. I mean, with 13p12e I'm starting my gas three drones earlier, and I'm able to make five roaches pretty much upon the instant I have 125 gas. You start your gas later, and also say you're making 5 roaches the instant you have 125 gas.

I gotta ask, why is it automatically me who's doing something wrong, when my roaches pop sooner?

I can't upload replays to the usual sites because they're too short and only against AI, so here are the files:

13p12e timing:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h9hhk4ok6oslste

13p15e timing:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zbdsi8y9si46d7m

Note about the first replay: I build my warren about 5 seconds too early, wasting some mineral gathering time. Even so, my last roach pops at 5:06 (IIRC). In the second replay, my warren and larvae pop when I'm at around 80 gas, and I have to wait. The last roach emerges at 5:21.

I'm not saying 13p12e is better. It might be stunting me economically. But it flat-out cannot be true that 13p15e gets your roaches out as quickly.
The existence of a food chain is inescapable if we evolved unsupervised, and inexcusable otherwise.
lovewithlea
Profile Joined March 2010
168 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 09:29:39
August 27 2010 09:16 GMT
#379
imo this build only abuses the fact that Ps and Ts are used to defensive zerg play except for banenling busts.

as soon as they adapt and just build few units earlier instead of hardcore teching they'll be totally fine.

problem versus P are sentries. even with gas steal there can be 1-2 out when u arrive and that gives enough time for him to hold it off. and a 4 followed 4 gate will crush you probably.

Versus Terrans it only works when they feal safe and tech.. what they pretty much do all the time and that is why everyone here starts to love the build. as soon as they adapt and build a rauder+ bunker versus zerg as they do versus P it all will be back to normal.

5RR just abuses our beloved metagame. the fact that Zergs haven't been aggressive in the early game lately.


that said. i play the 7RR which goes something like this
+ Show Spoiler +

14 pool
16 gas
15 ovi
16 queen
4 lings
20 drone
kill scout
21 Roach warren when scout is dead
20drone
21ovi.

some where inbetween here either throw expo or wait till after Roachwarren

now save up larvas. u'll have 3 when larva inject popps and enough money to build 7 roaches.


injected larva will poop right after the RW did. you should even have enough money to throw in an expo while waiting for larvas. if you aint sure just wait till you've build the 7 roaches and then expand.

edit: hatch before roaches youll have to wait for 2 roaches, the last popping 5:22 game time. without it all pop 5:12-5:15
dvide
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom287 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 09:25:00
August 27 2010 09:22 GMT
#380
On August 27 2010 17:43 Umpteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 11:02 RampancyTW wrote:
Oops! Haven't played in a day and was thinking like an idiot. Yes, I'm going off the first round of larva and not the second.

Doesn't really change my point though: since my queen comes at the same time, my larva pop at the same time, and I have enough gas when my larva pop to make 5 roaches. 13/13 will always net you extra gas, 13/12 is absolutely unnecessary. I did 13/13 a few times and hit 228 (total) gas way early each time which is why I started going for the later gas again.

My RW and larva are popping at the same time as yours, with the necessary gas. Something's off with what you're doing.


This is really weird. I mean, with 13p12e I'm starting my gas three drones earlier, and I'm able to make five roaches pretty much upon the instant I have 125 gas. You start your gas later, and also say you're making 5 roaches the instant you have 125 gas.

I gotta ask, why is it automatically me who's doing something wrong, when my roaches pop sooner?

I can't upload replays to the usual sites because they're too short and only against AI, so here are the files:

13p12e timing:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h9hhk4ok6oslste

13p15e timing:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zbdsi8y9si46d7m

Note about the first replay: I build my warren about 5 seconds too early, wasting some mineral gathering time. Even so, my last roach pops at 5:06 (IIRC). In the second replay, my warren and larvae pop when I'm at around 80 gas, and I have to wait. The last roach emerges at 5:21.

I'm not saying 13p12e is better. It might be stunting me economically. But it flat-out cannot be true that 13p15e gets your roaches out as quickly.

Could it be something to do with the gas placement in relation to the hatchery? Consider this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=143867

"On Blistering Sands, if you spawn on the top location, get the bottom gas first.
On Blistering Sands, if you spawn on the bottom location, get the top gas first."

It's confusing why people are getting such varied results with the same exact build. But I think either way, with gas on 15 you can't get ling speed until after the roaches.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech132
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe621
XaKoH 459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
crisheroes293
B2W.Neo252
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS71
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Gemini_19 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.