• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

[Map] Ground Xero - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
never_Nal
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica676 Posts
June 21 2010 07:18 GMT
#41
I would do a much more open center, and that high ground around the center expansion is really really scary, definitely would see a lot of siege abuse on this map, and mobility would be favored (Terran), keep in mind that
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
June 21 2010 07:31 GMT
#42
On June 21 2010 16:13 Christmastaflex wrote:
Show nested quote +
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On June 16 2010 06:50 Logo wrote:
I think the gold minerals in the middle are a waste, I'm not really sure how you'd ever be able to take them.

I'm also a little unsure about the layout. 1v1 with vertical placements mean there really isn't much for expansion opportunities past your natural which could create imbalances. On the other hand Horizontal or cross positions gives you crazy expansion opportunities and you can cover up to 6 bases with only 2 relatively close ground chokes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Show nested quote +
There are plenty of opportunities to expand no matter which way you spawn. You just have to think outside the box and take them <:D


I think you should really take into consideration the criticism on the high yield. A 4 play map with 1 high yield containing no gas? Sure there are pleanty of other expansions to take, but at what point of the game does a player have a decision to make a pivotal move for a dangerous high yeild. Simple enough 1 hy for 4 players with no gas...ATLEAST add gas. Outside of that; I really appreciate the main//natural. Large base with alot of room for great drop harrass on both main and natural. However, I feel uncomforable with such tight travel lanes. Gains way to terran mech imo. Not much opportunity for flanking which makes Zerg ground Bantha Fodder. Against a turtling terran I see it being even more of a nightmare with the Main/Natural in comparison to the lane sizes. A siege tank on the ledge of the main is in range to shred units all the way to the next expansions ramp. I like the general cosmetics of the map but I would suggest amplifying the size of the map giving more room in the lanes. All in all thanks for the thread. Good Luck, I hope you submit more.


I'll consider the high yield, but not before sufficient testing. With ten patches, it still nets you WAY more minerals than any other base on the map and controlling that base and saturating it will put you at a significant advantage.

As for the travel lanes, they're just about as wide as anything you'd see on Metalopolis, which was heaven for Zergs. If Zergs want to set up elaborate flanks, they can get overlords and nydus works and drop them on the other side of the map. Mindless 1a2a3a will get you killed, and that's the way I designed it. Against a turtling terran, you need to pull out every trick in the book. Take the 10 patch gold expansion and every other base on the map and harass the christ out of the terran if he wants to park himself in his nat and do nothing. I'll stop here, because that particular topic tends to just piss me off and I don't want to look like an angry troll

Finally, a Siege Tank on the ledge of the main can hit units running into the nat... What map can they NOT do that on?
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
stimtokolos
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia77 Posts
June 21 2010 07:58 GMT
#43
prodiG.
If your tarmac is still showing up under the road and you want to fix it, it is just a doodad I believe.
Drag a selection box around it in the doodad palette, then hit enter.
There should be a box on the second row of values for Height. Add a small amount to that value until it appears just above the road.
I'm unsure but you might have to click "OK" at the bottom to make the changes show up in the main window. I think adding +0.1 or 0.2 height should be enough. But I'd have to see really.
Hope this helps if you still care about it
Darthturtle
Profile Joined May 2009
United States718 Posts
June 21 2010 11:34 GMT
#44
Although you're trying to 'punish' someone for staying in base too long, they pretty much have to against T and P, because you're looking at someone dropping sieges/colossi at your main to fire on your nat.

It also looks like zerg might be a bit uncomfortable on this map, There's no expansion I'd particularly want to take as my third.

Finally, I think whoever gets a fast contain off first will win here. Maybe the main could use a back door or something, but right now, it looks so easy to just trap someone against two of the more obvious awful defender's arcs (right outside the bent ramp, and above/below the natural, where you're about to spill into the center of the map.).
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
June 21 2010 15:18 GMT
#45
On June 21 2010 16:58 stimtokolos wrote:
prodiG.
If your tarmac is still showing up under the road and you want to fix it, it is just a doodad I believe.
Drag a selection box around it in the doodad palette, then hit enter.
There should be a box on the second row of values for Height. Add a small amount to that value until it appears just above the road.
I'm unsure but you might have to click "OK" at the bottom to make the changes show up in the main window. I think adding +0.1 or 0.2 height should be enough. But I'd have to see really.
Hope this helps if you still care about it

Every time I change the value, all of the other tarmacs go back under the road. According to the guys in #sc2mapster, the actor is bugged and I guess I'm just going to have to wait for a beta phase 2 patch to fix it ;_;
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
ckw
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1018 Posts
June 21 2010 15:20 GMT
#46
Very pretty map, looks fun to play as well but expos besides the nat look hard to hold unless you have superior map presence.
Being weak is a choice.
Zoltan
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States656 Posts
June 21 2010 15:25 GMT
#47
this map looks like a blast to play on. Cant wait for beta to be back:

When is beta coming back up? End of june? or no date yet?
'HOW LONG HAVE THOSE REAPERS BEEN KILLING MY PROBES?!?!
stimtokolos
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia77 Posts
June 21 2010 16:12 GMT
#48
On June 22 2010 00:18 prodiG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 16:58 stimtokolos wrote:
prodiG.
If your tarmac is still showing up under the road and you want to fix it, it is just a doodad I believe.
Drag a selection box around it in the doodad palette, then hit enter.
There should be a box on the second row of values for Height. Add a small amount to that value until it appears just above the road.
I'm unsure but you might have to click "OK" at the bottom to make the changes show up in the main window. I think adding +0.1 or 0.2 height should be enough. But I'd have to see really.
Hope this helps if you still care about it

Every time I change the value, all of the other tarmacs go back under the road. According to the guys in #sc2mapster, the actor is bugged and I guess I'm just going to have to wait for a beta phase 2 patch to fix it ;_;


That sucks, I just toyed around to see if I could fix it with my limited skills.
As it turns out I cannot.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
June 22 2010 01:16 GMT
#49
On June 22 2010 01:12 stimtokolos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2010 00:18 prodiG wrote:
On June 21 2010 16:58 stimtokolos wrote:
prodiG.
If your tarmac is still showing up under the road and you want to fix it, it is just a doodad I believe.
Drag a selection box around it in the doodad palette, then hit enter.
There should be a box on the second row of values for Height. Add a small amount to that value until it appears just above the road.
I'm unsure but you might have to click "OK" at the bottom to make the changes show up in the main window. I think adding +0.1 or 0.2 height should be enough. But I'd have to see really.
Hope this helps if you still care about it

Every time I change the value, all of the other tarmacs go back under the road. According to the guys in #sc2mapster, the actor is bugged and I guess I'm just going to have to wait for a beta phase 2 patch to fix it ;_;


That sucks, I just toyed around to see if I could fix it with my limited skills.
As it turns out I cannot.

Yeah, it and some of the decal doodad actors are bugged and act wierd like this. What I really don't understand is why it works fine on Metalopolis but not anywhere else...
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
June 22 2010 01:54 GMT
#50
Don;t like the gold mineral base in the middle and I think the watch towers should be moved so they don't see 2 bases.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
stimtokolos
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia77 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-22 02:29:03
June 22 2010 02:26 GMT
#51
On June 22 2010 10:16 prodiG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2010 01:12 stimtokolos wrote:
On June 22 2010 00:18 prodiG wrote:
On June 21 2010 16:58 stimtokolos wrote:
prodiG.
If your tarmac is still showing up under the road and you want to fix it, it is just a doodad I believe.
Drag a selection box around it in the doodad palette, then hit enter.
There should be a box on the second row of values for Height. Add a small amount to that value until it appears just above the road.
I'm unsure but you might have to click "OK" at the bottom to make the changes show up in the main window. I think adding +0.1 or 0.2 height should be enough. But I'd have to see really.
Hope this helps if you still care about it

Every time I change the value, all of the other tarmacs go back under the road. According to the guys in #sc2mapster, the actor is bugged and I guess I'm just going to have to wait for a beta phase 2 patch to fix it ;_;


That sucks, I just toyed around to see if I could fix it with my limited skills.
As it turns out I cannot.

Yeah, it and some of the decal doodad actors are bugged and act wierd like this. What I really don't understand is why it works fine on Metalopolis but not anywhere else...

On Metalopolis the roads don't actually pass under the tarmacs. They terminate neatly at the edge and in the gap the tarmac appears. Them making the map like this could be a reason for them missing the bugged actors in testing.
If you change it to be like this, make sure you know that holding control while are about to lay a point of road makes it so that it won't join to previous road.
I'm not a huge fan of the road system as is. Really wish when you hit escape, then selected a 'point' that the road has placed, you could alter the X-Y coordinates of the point. As it stands it opens up a window where you can't change anything. I'm a bit obsessive about things being EXACTLY where I want them though.

E: You're probably aware of this, but there is a link somewhere in the "Remodel a Blizzard Map" contest or whatever they called it to all the melee map files if you're looking for something liek a reference. I wish I could rotate mineral patches to be honest. Maybe I'll make a custom unit.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-22 02:34:17
June 22 2010 02:33 GMT
#52
On June 22 2010 11:26 stimtokolos wrote:
On Metalopolis the roads don't actually pass under the tarmacs. They terminate neatly at the edge and in the gap the tarmac appears. Them making the map like this could be a reason for them missing the bugged actors in testing.
If you change it to be like this, make sure you know that holding control while are about to lay a point of road makes it so that it won't join to previous road.
I'm not a huge fan of the road system as is. Really wish when you hit escape, then selected a 'point' that the road has placed, you could alter the X-Y coordinates of the point. As it stands it opens up a window where you can't change anything. I'm a bit obsessive about things being EXACTLY where I want them though.

This was actually the next thing I was going to try, even though it's pretty irritating.

On June 22 2010 11:26 stimtokolos wrote:
E: You're probably aware of this, but there is a link somewhere in the "Remodel a Blizzard Map" contest or whatever they called it to all the melee map files if you're looking for something liek a reference. I wish I could rotate mineral patches to be honest. Maybe I'll make a custom unit.

I have them all, I've entered "Neo Metalopolis" into the contest, you can see it in my map thread (shameless self promotion!)
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
stimtokolos
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia77 Posts
June 22 2010 02:50 GMT
#53
Yeah I've been following your map thread. I like that you seem to actually think about a map before just making some random terrain.
I'm holding out on posting the map I've been working on until beta comes back up. There is already a huge quantity of maps on here I'd rather just wait until it can be actually play tested.
I'm also feeling lazy and don't want to have to fix the textures now that I've modified the terrain a bunch. I'll do it eventually.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
June 22 2010 02:59 GMT
#54
On June 22 2010 11:50 stimtokolos wrote:
Yeah I've been following your map thread. I like that you seem to actually think about a map before just making some random terrain.
I'm holding out on posting the map I've been working on until beta comes back up. There is already a huge quantity of maps on here I'd rather just wait until it can be actually play tested.
I'm also feeling lazy and don't want to have to fix the textures now that I've modified the terrain a bunch. I'll do it eventually.

I'm pseudo-testing against GreenTea AI just to kill some time, but I'm only going to expose map bugs, not huge imbalances like this.
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Christmastaflex
Profile Joined May 2010
United States35 Posts
June 22 2010 04:18 GMT
#55
On June 21 2010 16:31 prodiG wrote:
With ten patches, it still nets you WAY more minerals than any other base on the map and controlling that base and saturating it will put you at a significant advantage.


Do you have to be a pioneer? Sure it feels good to be innovative and creative, but your innovation for this map comes from a print of Metalopolis. TWO High Yields. I think you missed the point. I asked how do you respond to someone taking gold. Spend twice as much cash to import a synonymous amount. I'm not sure how much you play but your conclusion to my suggestion of Terran sided map is a little off in my opinion. However that's apples and oranges.

On June 21 2010 16:31 prodiG wrote:
Finally, a Siege Tank on the ledge of the main can hit units running into the nat... What map can they NOT do that on?


I think you have to be deliberately making a statement of that sort. I said about a Siege tank shooting units on the 3rd expansions ramp. Not that natural. Which I haven't downloaded the map and it's a rough estimate, but I believe siege would PROBABLY hit units on the ramp of the 3rd expo. Again going back to the lane situation. It seems like if you want to flank, you would have to travel through expansions on the map. Between the constant differential in high/low ground moving large forces would appear to be problematic. We won't know until we jump on the map and see for ourselves though.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE IRRELEVANT IF YOU CHOOSE. It's your map, I respect your dedication to complete and courage to release it to the public. However when you do so, you subject yourself to criticism. I try and make it constructive as well. Have a good one. Keep them coming.
All you know about me is what I've sold you.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
June 22 2010 04:32 GMT
#56
On June 22 2010 13:18 Christmastaflex wrote:
Do you have to be a pioneer? Sure it feels good to be innovative and creative, but your innovation for this map comes from a print of Metalopolis. TWO High Yields. I think you missed the point. I asked how do you respond to someone taking gold. Spend twice as much cash to import a synonymous amount. I'm not sure how much you play but your conclusion to my suggestion of Terran sided map is a little off in my opinion. However that's apples and oranges.

Actually, the more I test it vs AI the more I am tempted to drop it to 8 patches and add a pair of geysers. I definitely don't get the idea the base is worth the investment unless it's 30 minutes into the game. Like I said, testing testing testing

On June 22 2010 13:18 Christmastaflex wrote:
I think you have to be deliberately making a statement of that sort. I said about a Siege tank shooting units on the 3rd expansions ramp. Not that natural. Which I haven't downloaded the map and it's a rough estimate, but I believe siege would PROBABLY hit units on the ramp of the 3rd expo. Again going back to the lane situation. It seems like if you want to flank, you would have to travel through expansions on the map. Between the constant differential in high/low ground moving large forces would appear to be problematic. We won't know until we jump on the map and see for ourselves though.

I've tried, it's very far out of range. The farthest a tank can reach is into the connection of the nat to the middle area.

On June 22 2010 13:18 Christmastaflex wrote:
ALL OF THIS CAN BE IRRELEVANT IF YOU CHOOSE. It's your map, I respect your dedication to complete and courage to release it to the public. However when you do so, you subject yourself to criticism. I try and make it constructive as well. Have a good one. Keep them coming.

Fair enough, I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I tend to get over-defensive when I hear anything that remotely sounds like "terran/tanks are op on this map!" because I see it everywhere and simply believe that the only reason people are struggling with them is because they're responding to the threat wrong, but that's a completely different discussion (and one that's been discussed to death in like a 50 page thread elsewhere) and I don't need to beat a dead horse. Time will tell, and if tanks are truly overpowered they'll get fixed.
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
June 27 2010 18:57 GMT
#57
Some new screenshots!
Hopefully some tourneys pick this one up so I can fill in the tourney box :D

+ Show Spoiler [Load Screen] +

Load Screen image
[image loading]

In-Game
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Middle Area] +

Cannot place building, tower being attacked
[image loading]

Building new command center, vision is gone
[image loading]


You'll notice that I axed two more patches and added a pair of geysers. Hopefully that makes this expansion more interesting
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
June 27 2010 18:59 GMT
#58
Terran turtle in the middle > all.
133 221 333 123 111
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
June 27 2010 19:01 GMT
#59
I really like this map. A++.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
June 27 2010 19:15 GMT
#60
Updated the changelog:


Version 1.1
-Fixed destructible tower
-Removed 2 mineral patches, added 2 geysers to center
-Removed broken Terran Tarmac doodads from intersections. Will re-add in later patch if the actors get fixed (they're bugged, apparently.)
-Added custom load screen
-Added trees blocking the edge of the middle facing the low-ground expansions under it. Units will have a harder time shooting down those expansions.
-Debating switching low-ground expansions to the other side of that area, just under the watchtower.
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1090
ComeBackTV 879
TaKeTV 531
SteadfastSC523
LamboSC2349
IndyStarCraft 192
Rex110
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 523
LamboSC2 349
mouzHeroMarine 301
IndyStarCraft 192
ProTech143
Rex 110
UpATreeSC 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26992
Shuttle 1429
EffOrt 933
Light 814
Soma 638
Mini 518
Rush 309
firebathero 239
Snow 194
ZerO 179
[ Show more ]
hero 80
sorry 66
ToSsGirL 27
Terrorterran 20
Sexy 19
Trap 16
soO 16
Bale 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 11
Djem5 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8143
qojqva1578
Dendi870
420jenkins131
Counter-Strike
fl0m1636
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1901
crisheroes1253
Liquid`Hasu400
XaKoH 172
MindelVK11
Other Games
FrodaN706
ceh9625
Beastyqt546
ArmadaUGS216
Hui .180
KnowMe139
QueenE117
C9.Mang083
Mew2King80
Trikslyr80
Grubby66
Dewaltoss51
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 3
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3376
• TFBlade1038
Other Games
• imaqtpie686
• WagamamaTV276
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 27m
Stellar Fest
19h 27m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.