• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7636 users

[GG] Red Army Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 63 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 07 2009 22:48 GMT
#1141
On August 08 2009 05:40 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
actually he's right. Rebels were screwed from the beginning, almost impossible to win v_v
They should have simply skipped rolechecks and went all out rapeshit insane, might lose a few in friendly fire, but the volume of hits they can produce is absolutely prodigious.


yea, but they listened to me. Didn't think they would. LOL so dumb.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 07 2009 22:51 GMT
#1142
On August 08 2009 07:48 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2009 05:40 L wrote:
actually he's right. Rebels were screwed from the beginning, almost impossible to win v_v
They should have simply skipped rolechecks and went all out rapeshit insane, might lose a few in friendly fire, but the volume of hits they can produce is absolutely prodigious.


yea, but they listened to me. Didn't think they would. LOL so dumb.


lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
In DotA you could
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 07 2009 23:38 GMT
#1143
ragequit moar ace
In DotA you could
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 08 2009 00:29 GMT
#1144
nah it wasn't rage, more like bad teamwork

1.) he picks the dumbest heroes ever after dev and Rad asked for others
2.) we're getting chased after a gank and testie and ench have to fit thru the small chokes and instead of casting LSA he dragon salves and I die
3.) Zel is begging for a gank on mid and is on his way. I'm in the river waiting and he's sitting there farming creeps :/ Ench comes and kills me and he's still farming while Zel is still pinging the map for a gank

I just figured it was useless to continue
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
ItsPaul
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia177 Posts
August 08 2009 01:14 GMT
#1145
Gotta work! I'll be back to post more once night hits
c.ngeK
Profile Joined April 2009
Australia53 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-08 07:45:13
August 08 2009 02:25 GMT
#1146
I would make my innocence plea here, but unfortunately I'm busy.

Will edit later! now!

On August 07 2009 18:47 Ver wrote:
From here I'm going to single out these people for being very active in PMs yet doing absolutely nothing in the thread.



I've been doing nothing with PMs as well, as Ver should know having sent me one of his mail bombs, but that's beside the point :/

I'm going to state it from the start; I'm a new player who happened to be given no role i.e Townie.
As such I have no idea what to do, and I can't go on how people are acting, hence no real contributions.

As far as I can say I'm suspecting Elemenope. From what I've skimmed he hasn't really added much either, aside from adding the words rage to everything Clazziquai said and then some.

chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 08 2009 02:51 GMT
#1147
did i dieeeee yet?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 08 2009 04:53 GMT
#1148
On August 08 2009 05:17 coltrane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2009 02:25 Railxp wrote:
On August 07 2009 22:47 Fishball wrote:

Woot. Finally made someones list
Whether I am a Rebel or not, the answer is relatively obvious (at least for me, duh).



same here =p



Is this the first post of Railxp on the thread?


From that list I would look very close to softer.

I also want to know, many of you said before that fishball tends to die early... is that role dependant?

And finally, decaf voted for me without any reson, so my votes are decaf and Railxp.


What specifically do you mean by "role dependent" though?

A quick break down.
I usually die early, and is because of:
- I'm unlucky
- Some people think that I am a threat, which I'm actually not.
- Think that I have a role from my "sneaky behavior" (Whether Blue/Red)

If I don't die early, it is because:
- I'm lucky
- I'm Mafia
- People finally learned that I'm just a worm and let me slug around.

Have your pick!
靈魂交響曲
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 08 2009 12:41 GMT
#1149
Day delayed for 12 hours
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
August 08 2009 15:12 GMT
#1150
stop delaying caller
i wanna kill ukranian scum
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
ItsPaul
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia177 Posts
August 08 2009 15:27 GMT
#1151
Can we all just vote to lynch Chaoser and Infundibulum? Chaoser is already looking like he has enough votes to go down, but lets unify for Infud too, he posted and didn't claim innocence, and he himself stated that he's not paying much attention. Either this is a ploy to stay hidden as mafia, or hes just semi inactive, but I figure a unified vote is better than people who are giving one point to chaoser and then abstaining with the second, which by the way, is hella suss if you ask me
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 08 2009 18:28 GMT
#1152
check out all the people who voted on me after i die =p
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
coltrane
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Chile988 Posts
August 08 2009 18:30 GMT
#1153
vote for people who has voted.

Inactives are goin to to mod die anyway.
Jävla skit
ItsPaul
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia177 Posts
August 09 2009 00:57 GMT
#1154
When I say inactive, I mean quiet, not actually completely inactive. If he was completely inactive he'd be dead by now, and saying he's distracted by smurf mafia could easily by his way of staying in hiding.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 09 2009 01:18 GMT
#1155
due to incredible lag at this hotel i am unable to really post anything today
will try again tomorrow
sorry for the inconveience
voting is extended for another 24 hours


look at the clues in the meantime
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
August 09 2009 06:51 GMT
#1156
On August 09 2009 10:18 Caller wrote:
due to incredible lag at this hotel i am unable to really post anything today
will try again tomorrow
sorry for the inconveience
voting is extended for another 24 hours


look at the clues in the meantime

Worst host ever? incredible lag? come on man do better than that
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 09 2009 13:22 GMT
#1157
On August 09 2009 15:51 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2009 10:18 Caller wrote:
due to incredible lag at this hotel i am unable to really post anything today
will try again tomorrow
sorry for the inconveience
voting is extended for another 24 hours


look at the clues in the meantime

Worst host ever? incredible lag? come on man do better than that

seirously you have no idea

i cant even play dota
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
August 09 2009 15:39 GMT
#1158
On August 09 2009 22:22 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2009 15:51 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 09 2009 10:18 Caller wrote:
due to incredible lag at this hotel i am unable to really post anything today
will try again tomorrow
sorry for the inconveience
voting is extended for another 24 hours


look at the clues in the meantime

Worst host ever? incredible lag? come on man do better than that

seirously you have no idea

i cant even play dota

:O unluckey, where you staying, you on holiday?
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-09 20:55:27
August 09 2009 20:52 GMT
#1159
[image loading]


Comrades chaoser and Infundibulum were arrested this evening by the visiting commissars after today’s worker’s vote. When we went into their barracks to take their the people’s belongings back into storage, we discovered papers certifying their Russianness. Unfortunately, by that time, Comrades chaoser and Infundibulum had been “sent to Stalingrad.”

In other news, we have detected strange radio transmissions this morning. They were strange because we do not have radios-those are a capitalist device. Be warned of unusual events that may occur.

We also have received news of a coup d’etat in Moscow, led by the now undead Pyrrhuloxia. Apparently, he had managed to recruit some capitalist blue creatures to invade us. Fortunately, the smurfs were helpless against our T-90 tanks and Katuyasha’s, and for good measure the nuclear strike that was promised was launched and detonated above the Smurfville’s origin. Hoplefully this is the last we see of that traitor.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
ItsPaul
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia177 Posts
August 09 2009 22:31 GMT
#1160
A red and a green lynched eh? gaaaaaaaaay
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 59
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1092
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor633
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 658
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 10
• Response 9
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra838
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 53m
OSC
17h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.