• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7636 users

[GG] Red Army Mafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 63 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 07 2009 02:16 GMT
#1121
so i guess nobody is voting
that's fine, i can modkill everybody
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 07 2009 02:57 GMT
#1122
I was away. Happy Birthday ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 07 2009 05:38 GMT
#1123
there are clues fyi
i didnt waste 15 minutes of my birthday for nothing i hope
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 07 2009 07:38 GMT
#1124
meh you know I don't really look at clues unless I have to
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
coltrane
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Chile988 Posts
August 07 2009 08:03 GMT
#1125
wow...
i didnt expect this activity... gonna read all when i wake up....
Jävla skit
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
August 07 2009 09:47 GMT
#1126
Okay now we need to use the thread to single out the remaining mafia. PM's have reached their limit.

I threw a bunch of names on a list of primary people we should be looking at.

Chaoser
Malongo
Softer
l10f
Infundibulum
Teks
ilovekt
Falcynn
dinmsab
c.ngek
myheronoob
railxp
siefu
decaf
barth
fishball
itspaul
3 lions
Sinensis

From here I'm going to single out these people for being very active in PMs yet doing absolutely nothing in the thread. This is how Shikyo was narrowed down (admist a few other things).

Chaoser
Infundibulum
c.ngek
Softer
Malongo

Basically innocents need to start giving reasons why they are innocent and prove themselves so we can isolate the mafia. Force everyone to talk, mafia must blend in or get smoked out. If you don't know what to say, talk about what you've thought throughout the game, who you think is suspicious, and why. Always provide reasons.

If we can't get anything else I say we just take 2 from the smaller list and kill them.
Liquipedia
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
August 07 2009 11:10 GMT
#1127
caller fucked up
i pmed you caller
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
August 07 2009 11:51 GMT
#1128
On August 07 2009 18:47 Ver wrote:

Basically innocents need to start giving reasons why they are innocent and prove themselves so we can isolate the mafia. Force everyone to talk, mafia must blend in or get smoked out. If you don't know what to say, talk about what you've thought throughout the game, who you think is suspicious, and why. Always provide reasons.



Im not mafia, honest.

Is this good enough for you ver?
..
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 07 2009 13:06 GMT
#1129
Well, I'm here. I haven't been paying a lot of attention to this game since the smurf game started and I focused my energy there, Especially with people getting modkilled left and right combined with all the one liner posts I found it getting annoying to keep track of everything.

I re-read the last 20 pages or so and didn't glean much from them - just that I think lmnop and scara are both innocent and just being dumb and disagreeing. Ace is being his usual self. From Ver's small list I would take a look at chaoser... there's that ninja clue but it would be waaaay too obvious - but he also posted in the beginning a bit and then disappeared
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
August 07 2009 13:37 GMT
#1130
I'm here too. I've been actively reading the thread, but I don't really have much mafia experience, so I didn't want to try to lead the town in any way. I probably should have voiced my opinion on matters like NVKD disguise, but apart from that, there really hasn't been that much going on. I stated why I voted for Ace as mayor, and the lynch votes up till now have been pretty obvious, with no need to specify.

I did not PM Ver with my role due to the fact that he hadn't proved anything. The rebels he claimed to have found could not be verified. Then motbob claimed medic, and I roleclaimed to him right before he died. So with his role confirmed, I'll pm Ver with my role now.

I don't know what to say except apologize for not posting, hopefully you'll realize that I'm town-aligned soon enough. I believe all my votes were made correctly, and my posts have been honest. I'll abstain my votes for the double lynch due to going away for the weekend. Sorry guys. I really hope you manage to make the right call on the lynches

I'd love to help find rebels now that the NKVD have used up their rolechecks, but frankly, I'm terrible at it. I don't want to clue analyze just to point fingers at everyone. I thought ~OpZ~ was rebel, shows how much I suck at it =(
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 07 2009 13:47 GMT
#1131
On August 07 2009 18:47 Ver wrote:
Okay now we need to use the thread to single out the remaining mafia. PM's have reached their limit.

I threw a bunch of names on a list of primary people we should be looking at.

Chaoser
Malongo
Softer
l10f
Infundibulum
Teks
ilovekt
Falcynn
dinmsab
c.ngek
myheronoob
railxp
siefu
decaf
barth
fishball
itspaul
3 lions
Sinensis

From here I'm going to single out these people for being very active in PMs yet doing absolutely nothing in the thread. This is how Shikyo was narrowed down (admist a few other things).

Chaoser
Infundibulum
c.ngek
Softer
Malongo

Basically innocents need to start giving reasons why they are innocent and prove themselves so we can isolate the mafia. Force everyone to talk, mafia must blend in or get smoked out. If you don't know what to say, talk about what you've thought throughout the game, who you think is suspicious, and why. Always provide reasons.

If we can't get anything else I say we just take 2 from the smaller list and kill them.


Woot. Finally made someones list
Whether I am a Rebel or not, the answer is relatively obvious (at least for me, duh).

靈魂交響曲
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 07 2009 17:18 GMT
#1132
day ends in 9 hours
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
August 07 2009 17:25 GMT
#1133
On August 07 2009 22:47 Fishball wrote:

Woot. Finally made someones list
Whether I am a Rebel or not, the answer is relatively obvious (at least for me, duh).



same here =p
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 07 2009 18:44 GMT
#1134
On August 08 2009 02:18 Caller wrote:
day ends in 9 hours


vote or your become a zombie like me..


"brraiiinnnssss bbraaaiiinnnnnss"
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
August 07 2009 18:52 GMT
#1135
I honestly thought I voted lol

._.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
coltrane
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Chile988 Posts
August 07 2009 20:17 GMT
#1136
On August 08 2009 02:25 Railxp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2009 22:47 Fishball wrote:

Woot. Finally made someones list
Whether I am a Rebel or not, the answer is relatively obvious (at least for me, duh).



same here =p



Is this the first post of Railxp on the thread?


From that list I would look very close to softer.

I also want to know, many of you said before that fishball tends to die early... is that role dependant?

And finally, decaf voted for me without any reson, so my votes are decaf and Railxp.
Jävla skit
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
August 07 2009 20:40 GMT
#1137
actually he's right. Rebels were screwed from the beginning, almost impossible to win v_v
They should have simply skipped rolechecks and went all out rapeshit insane, might lose a few in friendly fire, but the volume of hits they can produce is absolutely prodigious.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
August 07 2009 21:51 GMT
#1138
On August 08 2009 05:17 coltrane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2009 02:25 Railxp wrote:
On August 07 2009 22:47 Fishball wrote:

Woot. Finally made someones list
Whether I am a Rebel or not, the answer is relatively obvious (at least for me, duh).



same here =p



Is this the first post of Railxp on the thread?


From that list I would look very close to softer.

I also want to know, many of you said before that fishball tends to die early... is that role dependant?

And finally, decaf voted for me without any reson, so my votes are decaf and Railxp.


i think i've posted before, but definitely not frequently. This being my first game, i really dont have that much to contribute in terms of discussion/suspecting other people. So i just sit back and watch ver/ace and others go at it, and then vote from there.
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-07 22:23:20
August 07 2009 22:21 GMT
#1139
On August 08 2009 05:40 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
actually he's right. Rebels were screwed from the beginning, almost impossible to win v_v
They should have simply skipped rolechecks and went all out rapeshit insane, might lose a few in friendly fire, but the volume of hits they can produce is absolutely prodigious.

That might've worked. You know what the mafia needed, badly?

Some channel of communication. By this, I mean an equivalent to this thread, where people could anonymously discuss strategy for mafia. The only info source the mafia had was this thread, so we pretty much did what people said they were expecting of us- whatever seemed to make sense.

If some mafia came up with an intelligent method for dealing with PM role phishing and contacting each other through PMs safely (and I did, eventually), posting a good tactic for mafia in this thread instantly made you suspicious.

I'm not sure what would've been the best way to set this communication channel up. But you can be sure Mafia won't act intelligently if there can be no discussion as to how mafia can act intelligently.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 07 2009 22:32 GMT
#1140
bye guys, bye cheizu, oh wait you're dead ;_;
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 59
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1092
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor633
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 658
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 10
• Response 9
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra838
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 53m
OSC
17h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.